This day on November 29
None

Happy Birthday To: Lew19, Houndtown, aheadby1, rwilford, Lucky Luc 20, onintwo, Gimmetrades

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 NHL » Lehner going off on teams/coaches...
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Lehner going off on teams/coaches... [message #792481]
Sun, 03 October 2021 01:39 Go to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Some of his tweets which seems to have started off when he defended Eichel and is accusing Buffalo of not doing what's best for Eichel long term.

Quote:

Robin Lehner @RobinLehner

Better to have pain for the rest of their lives… At least they will supply the pain meds.. same old $h1t.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/sabres/jack-eichels-doctor-di sk-replacement-surgery-better-for-him-now-and-later-in-life/ article_7111c3c6-f20e-11eb-833c-673965d0db8f.html

Sabres fans.We didn’t love each other much. was warranted against me some were not. Did my best.But I respect your passion for the franchise.This situation with your captain who was mine should be as big of a problem for you as for me. I know your hearts are in the right place

I’m 100% an nhl fan. Love hockey and want the nhl to be great. I’m not trying to destroy anything.but do what’s right. It’s time to walk away from the old ways and in to the new. Things have to change. I talk way to much and I still have 90 % filter on. Don’t make me take it away

They screwed my ankle… big time. Then surgery and then pills… no care…almost died. But ehh.. after forcing leg press after few weeks after bad high ankle sprain first game. That is foot after treatmentFace with tears of joy.. later is my soul gone after a month after surgery . It’s not all pretty

Is it common for work places to give out benzodiazepines to employees when they travel and ambien ? Should that not be done by doctors or psychiatrist? Asking for a friend 👀 this doesn’t happen in Vegas to be clear. But I know many other teams. I also been in on teams that do?

#PhiladelphiaFlyers ? Dinosaur coach treating people robots not human. Fire these dinosaurs. Fire #vigneault first story. I got proof.. try to shake your way out of this one ….

And they say ambien is sleeping pill it’s funny that rehab told me that’s why didn’t have rem sleep. 8 years no rem sleep. Great. But yeah just sleeping pills

I’ve made crazy amount of mistakes. But lying about what I’ve seen for 12 years not one of them. I don’t care what they say I don’t lie about these things. 100% true. I’ll keep going. Have stored stories for a year. Watch now when nhl will try cancel me. God luck whatever lie you
Come up about me. I don’t care.

More to come I guess, unless the NHL shuts him down :)

Carcillo jumped in with some stories as well, accusing the Blackhawks of trying to push Steve Montador back into games throughout having 4 concussions in 12 weeks. This would be back in 2011/12. Died suddenly 3 years later.

https://twitter.com/CarBombBoom13/status/1444370943686713344 ?s=20

[Updated on: Sun, 03 October 2021 01:48]

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

"Next year (15/16) I would forecast as another developmental year"
- #2, April 2015

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Lehner going off on teams/coaches... [message #792529 is a reply to message #792481 ]
Mon, 04 October 2021 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OilPeg  is currently offline OilPeg

No Cups

That Carcillo story is crazy. I know the guy is a bit of an attention seeker, but that's crazy.

Skookum Jim wrote on Sat, 02 June 2012 00:29

But he (Belanger)'s as soft as room temp. margarine.

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 16 March 2021 18:49

Turris in the BOA will be like an ice cube in the Sahara.

Re: Lehner going off on teams/coaches... [message #792532 is a reply to message #792481 ]
Mon, 04 October 2021 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Sun, 03 October 2021 01:39

Some of his tweets which seems to have started off when he defended Eichel and is accusing Buffalo of not doing what's best for Eichel long term.

Quote:

Better to have pain for the rest of their lives… At least they will supply the pain meds.. same old $h1t.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/sabres/jack-eichels-doctor-di sk-replacement-surgery-better-for-him-now-and-later-in-life/ article_7111c3c6-f20e-11eb-833c-673965d0db8f.html

Sabres fans.We didn’t love each other much. was warranted against me some were not. Did my best.But I respect your passion for the franchise.This situation with your captain who was mine should be as big of a problem for you as for me. I know your hearts are in the right place

I’m 100% an nhl fan. Love hockey and want the nhl to be great. I’m not trying to destroy anything.but do what’s right. It’s time to walk away from the old ways and in to the new. Things have to change. I talk way to much and I still have 90 % filter on. Don’t make me take it away

They screwed my ankle… big time. Then surgery and then pills… no care…almost died. But ehh.. after forcing leg press after few weeks after bad high ankle sprain first game. That is foot after treatmentFace with tears of joy.. later is my soul gone after a month after surgery . It’s not all pretty

Is it common for work places to give out benzodiazepines to employees when they travel and ambien ? Should that not be done by doctors or psychiatrist? Asking for a friend 👀 this doesn’t happen in Vegas to be clear. But I know many other teams. I also been in on teams that do?

#PhiladelphiaFlyers ? Dinosaur coach treating people robots not human. Fire these dinosaurs. Fire #vigneault first story. I got proof.. try to shake your way out of this one ….

And they say ambien is sleeping pill it’s funny that rehab told me that’s why didn’t have rem sleep. 8 years no rem sleep. Great. But yeah just sleeping pills

I’ve made crazy amount of mistakes. But lying about what I’ve seen for 12 years not one of them. I don’t care what they say I don’t lie about these things. 100% true. I’ll keep going. Have stored stories for a year. Watch now when nhl will try cancel me. God luck whatever lie you

Carcillo jumped in with some stories as well, accusing the Blackhawks of trying to push Steve Montador back into games throughout having 4 concussions in 12 weeks. This would be back in 2011/12. Died suddenly 3 years later.

He did quite the monologue on the last Spittin Chicklets podcast, seems he kept going on Twitter after. I've got the popcorn.

Re: Lehner going off on teams/coaches... [message #792536 is a reply to message #792532 ]
Mon, 04 October 2021 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Mon, 04 October 2021 15:51

Kr55 wrote on Sun, 03 October 2021 01:39

Quote:

He did quite the monologue on the last Spittin Chicklets podcast, seems he kept going on Twitter after. I've got the popcorn.

The NHL reached out and talked to Lehner. Sounds like he is backtracking on the accusation that Vigneault was pushing pills, lol. I'm sure the alternative would have been a legal battle.

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

"Next year (15/16) I would forecast as another developmental year"
- #2, April 2015

Re: Lehner going off on teams/coaches... [message #792553 is a reply to message #792536 ]
Tue, 05 October 2021 09:12 Go to previous message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Mon, 04 October 2021 16:55

The NHL reached out and talked to Lehner. Sounds like he is backtracking on the accusation that Vigneault was pushing pills, lol. I'm sure the alternative would have been a legal battle.

Still basically said Vigneault was an awful person, just that he didn't have a story that he was pushing pills on players. Vigneault was pretty annoyed when they asked him about it...haha.

"This team needs an enema!"
#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireBuchberger #FireHowsonAgain #FireChiarelli #FireMcLellan #FireBobbyNicks #FireTheGretzkys #FireKeithGretzky #FireKenHolland

Previous Topic:Eichel Unhappy
Next Topic:NHL is going to Beijing Olympics
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2021.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca