This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier BourgaultPages (2): [1  2  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790133]
Fri, 23 July 2021 20:35 Go to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

Player Facts
Date of Birth - Oct 22, 2002
Position - C
Age - 18
Height - 6'0" / 183 cm
Place of Birth - L'Islet, QC, CAN
Weight - 172 lbs / 78 kg
Nation - Canada
Shoots - R

2015-16 Pointe-Lévy Corsaires Bantam AA QBAA 32 11 4 15 12 | Qualification 4 3 0 3 0
2016-17 Pointe-Lévy Corsaires Bantam AAA QBAAA 29 23 17 40 6 | Qualification 3 1 0 1 0
Pointe-Lévy Corsaires Espoir QMEAA 1 1 0 1 0 |
2017-18 Lévis Chevaliers QMAAA 38 13 13 26 12 2 | Playoffs 3 0 0 0 0 -2
2018-19 Shawinigan Cataractes QMJHL 62 7 13 20 12 -43 | Playoffs 6 0 1 1 0 -3
Canada White U17 WHC-17 5 0 2 2 0 |
2019-20 Shawinigan Cataractes QMJHL 63 33 38 71 20 8 |
2020-21 Shawinigan Cataractes QMJHL 29 20 20 40 6 7 | Playoffs 5 0 4 4 2 0

Ranked #23 by CONSOLIDATED RANKING
Ranked #37 by ELITEPROSPECTS.COM
Ranked #24 by FCHOCKEY
Ranked #19 by NEUTRAL ZONE
Ranked #20 by TSN/BOB McKENZIE
Ranked #21 by MCKEEN'S HOCKEY
Ranked #25 by TSN/CRAIG BUTTON
Ranked #13 by NHL CENTRAL SCOUTING (NA Skaters)
Ranked #22 by SPORTSNET
Ranked #26 by ISS HOCKEY
Ranked #15 by RECRUIT SCOUTING
Ranked #15 by DOBBERPROSPECTS
Ranked #35 by DRAFT PROSPECTS HOCKEY
Ranked #34 by SMAHT SCOUTING
Ranked #29 by THE PUCK AUTHORITY

[Updated on: Fri, 23 July 2021 20:39]

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790134 is a reply to message #790133 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55 is currently online Kr55

6 Cups

So we were never thinking goalie then. Looking for a goal scorer. So be it. Hope he cracks the lineup in a year or 2.

McKenzie comparable - J-G Pageau. 2 way C with a knack for finding ways to put the puck in the net. Not necessarily with an amazing shot though pounding stuff in. Sneaky shot, just finding good areas. Basically how Pageau gets goals.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 July 2021 20:40]

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790140 is a reply to message #790134 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 20:36

So we were never thinking goalie then. Looking for a goal scorer. So be it. Hope he cracks the lineup in a year or 2.

McKenzie comparable - J-G Pageau. 2 way C with a knack for finding ways to put the puck in the net. Not necessarily with an amazing shot though pounding stuff in. Sneaky shot, just finding good areas. Basically how Pageau gets goals.

Skimmed a couple articles but it looks like he came into JR as a C and moved to RW for the last 2 years.

Common statement seems to be he has elite offensive talent but his skating is the biggest concern. I hate to read that about prospects, it is one of the biggest red flags for me as it is often stated as a reason a prospect has trouble taking the next step.

Other than that, a scoring C/RW who has worked hard on his two way game sounds like a good prospect for the Oilers

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790141 is a reply to message #790140 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 20:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

No Cups

Lavoie-Danault-Bourgault

French connection third line?

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790139 is a reply to message #790133 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 20:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

How long till the “we traded Vezina winning Wallstedt for this guy” chatter gets to be too much and we lose him in FA to the Quebec Nordiques expansion franchise?

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790175 is a reply to message #790139 ]
Sat, 24 July 2021 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WhoreableGuy  is currently offline WhoreableGuy

No Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 20:44

How long till the “we traded Vezina winning Wallstedt for this guy” chatter gets to be too much and we lose him in FA to the Quebec Nordiques expansion franchise?

Hahah this is perfect. I missed the draft and woke up to a text from a friend saying he’s done with the Oilers over this.

I seriously come to this forum and read comments from other sites for the negativity now, there’s no point arguing (I seriously don’t know how this will pan out in 5 years) so best to sit back and relax and be entertained.

"Bah Gawd! Would somebody stop the damn draft!"

- Jim Ross calling the NHL Draft Lotto 2015 as the Oilers win

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790142 is a reply to message #790133 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 20:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Brought this over from the general draft thread;

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 20:41

Last 2 1st picks seem to suggest our management feels there's a lack of compete on this team. Trying to get guys wired to go 100% every shift.

Outside of a pick being obvious, and I mean McDavid level obvious, the tie breaker for me would always be compete.
Many skills can be improved, the level of dedication and giving a crap is often set in stone.

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790143 is a reply to message #790142 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 20:48

Last 2 1st picks seem to suggest our management feels there's a lack of compete on this team. Trying to get guys wired to go 100% every shift.

Outside of a pick being obvious, and I mean McDavid level obvious, the tie breaker for me would always be compete.
Many skills can be improved, the level of dedication and giving a crap is often set in stone.

You’ll like this... Dusty Nielson received this from a scout;

https://twitter.com/nielsontsn1260/status/141876519019200102 8?s=21

From another scout

“I don’t have good news. Not a big Borgault fan. Skilled but lacks effort and will- lets others do the heavy lifting. He’s talented but that motor is an issue for me “

“Wallstedt on the other hand- tracking to be a star.”

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790144 is a reply to message #790143 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
addicted2oil  is currently offline addicted2oil

No Cups

Holland and co. Love being the smartest guys in the room
and reaching for a guy ahead of where he should go rather than taking a guy who has fallen in their lap. The goalie would have made too much sense to have a potential home-grown star goalie ready to step in when old man Smith is done

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790150 is a reply to message #790144 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

addicted2oil wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 20:56

and reaching for a guy ahead of where he should go rather than taking a guy who has fallen in their lap. The goalie would have made too much sense to have a potential home-grown star goalie ready to step in when old man Smith is done

This is my concern. This is Draft #3 for Holland here and the third time that he bucked all the scouting reports and decided our guys know better than everyone else. Three years in a row where we leave a bunch of guys ranked higher on the board to get the guy we sneaky like.

I don't like that. I don't have confidence that our scouting staff are way smarter than everyone else.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790153 is a reply to message #790150 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 21:08

This is my concern. This is Draft #3 for Holland here and the third time that he bucked all the scouting reports and decided our guys know better than everyone else. Three years in a row where we leave a bunch of guys ranked higher on the board to get the guy we sneaky like.

I don't like that. I don't have confidence that our scouting staff are way smarter than everyone else.

Ranked #24 by FCHOCKEY
Ranked #22 by SPORTSNET
Ranked #26 by ISS HOCKEY

I took out the bottom and top three. Leaves a median and average of 23. I think we can debate the intelligence of trading down and skipping out on a goalie but I dont think this was a reach.

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790159 is a reply to message #790153 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

1 Cup

PlusOne wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 21:23

Ranked #24 by FCHOCKEY
Ranked #22 by SPORTSNET
Ranked #26 by ISS HOCKEY

I took out the bottom and top three. Leaves a median and average of 23. I think we can debate the intelligence of trading down and skipping out on a goalie but I dont think this was a reach.

Is there a difference though between reaching and ignoring the highly touted prospect that fell to you and fits a position of need? I guess they are different things but also both attributes of Oilers management.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790160 is a reply to message #790159 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 21:45

Ranked #24 by FCHOCKEY
Ranked #22 by SPORTSNET
Ranked #26 by ISS HOCKEY

Is there a difference though between reaching and ignoring the highly touted prospect that fell to you and fits a position of need? I guess they are different things but also both attributes of Oilers management.

The good news is that every position is a position of need around here, except top 2 C. Winger that can score, absolutely a need. D that can make a play, big need. Goaltending, only a need 5 years from now after Smith's next 2 year extension.

Do feel a bit better that Yzerman took Cossa. Since not many thought COssa was better, lets me think something is wrong with Wallstedt.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 July 2021 21:53]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790161 is a reply to message #790160 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 21:51

Ranked #24 by FCHOCKEY
Ranked #22 by SPORTSNET
Ranked #26 by ISS HOCKEY

The good news is that every position is a position of need around here, except top 2 C. Winger that can score, absolutely a need. D that can make a play, big need. Goaltending, only a need 5 years from now after Smith's next 2 year extension.

Do feel a bit better that Yzerman took Cossa. Since not many thought COssa was better, lets me think something is wrong with Wallstedt.

I think Cossa projects better in the long run, but Wallstedt is more NHL ready today. Which fits well with Yzerman acquiring Ned earlier.

I’m choked. I supported the Keith thing. I’ve surprisingly come around on this Hyman thing (truly helps in the now) but how you step aside and effectively trade who would be your most promising goalie prospect for a 3rd rounder is baffling. Truly. Baffling. Holland was given a golden ticket... but now we’ll be hearing of another Schmiddy extension the summer of 2023

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790162 is a reply to message #790159 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Ranked #24 by FCHOCKEY
Ranked #22 by SPORTSNET
Ranked #26 by ISS HOCKEY

I am 100% on board with judging and critiquing the decision to move down. In fact, I look forward to the Perry, Barzal, etc following of Wallstedt's career.
I also look forward to the media and pop pop brigade spinning it as a win regardless of how any of the players involved pan out.

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790164 is a reply to message #790162 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 21:57

Ranked #24 by FCHOCKEY
Ranked #22 by SPORTSNET
Ranked #26 by ISS HOCKEY

I am 100% on board with judging and critiquing the decision to move down. In fact, I look forward to the Perry, Barzal, etc following of Wallstedt's career.
I also look forward to the media and pop pop brigade spinning it as a win regardless of how any of the players involved pan out.

Right after Minny made the pick, I was seeing Korpisalo ‘available’ tweets.

This friggin team man.

No need to keep the Rogers stickers on the helmets, they surely get funding from
https://redheadequipment.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/bougaultlogo.jpg

Welcome to Oil Country Xavier.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790168 is a reply to message #790153 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Ranked #24 by FCHOCKEY
Ranked #22 by SPORTSNET
Ranked #26 by ISS HOCKEY

My issue was that in all three drafts there's multiple players who consistently rank better than the guy we picked who are available at the time we step to the podium. We just seem to think we've got things figure out more than anyone else, and I just don't have confidence we do. Maybe one of those years you have a real hunch about a guy and stick to your guns, but doing it year after year is a problem for me.

It doesn't help that I'm suspicious that the only reason they got pick #90 is that they plan to trade the 4th rounder now for Hyman...

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790145 is a reply to message #790143 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 20:51

From another scout

“I don’t have good news. Not a big Borgault fan. Skilled but lacks effort and will- lets others do the heavy lifting. He’s talented but that motor is an issue for me “

Well crap! Hehe

Most of the scouting stuff I just read said he is a competitive 2-way guy. But who knows with Oilers quality luck.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 July 2021 21:01]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790148 is a reply to message #790143 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

From another scout

Ya, dont like to hear that!
I have mentioned a buncha times on here that I dont follow junior age players much. I hear some stuff now and then but watch almost nothing outside of the odd Pats game.
I will wait until the dust settles a bit before I judge this id much. Hopefully some of those around here that do watch and follow the JR leagues will keep me up to date.

Also, here is a reply to the tweet you quoted;

Quote:

Another scout texted me and said Wallstedt sleeps with the hallway light on , smart play to trade down and take Bougart. Can’t have that in the locker room

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790158 is a reply to message #790148 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 21:03

From another scout

I have mentioned a buncha times on here that I dont follow junior age players much. I hear some stuff now and then but watch almost nothing outside of the odd Pats game.
I will wait until the dust settles a bit before I judge this id much. Hopefully some of those around here that do watch and follow the JR leagues will keep me up to date.

Quote:

Another scout texted me and said Wallstedt sleeps with the hallway light on , smart play to trade down and take Bougart. Can’t have that in the locker room

Sleeps with the light on? Good, he won’t wreck himself tripping on anything when he wakes up in the middle of the night to rock one.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790163 is a reply to message #790148 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Fri, 23 July 2021 21:03

From another scout

Quote:

Scouting reports seriously are all over the map for this kid. Some compare to a puck hound Pageau, and compliment his 2-way play. Others say passive, letting linemates do the work. Highlights seem closer to the Pageau comparable to me. But would be wonderful if anyone here actually watched some of his games :)

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790151 is a reply to message #790133 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 21:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Highlights

See lots of stealing pucks and grinding things out in puck battles, which is nice. How he scores is kinda like Eberle, finding open ice, accurate wrist shot. If he makes it it'll be because he's smarter and working harder than the guys with the better size/speed attributes. Guess we just gotta hope he develops, gets stronger, adds elements to his game over the next couple years. Kind of guy you expect around where we drafted I guess.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 July 2021 21:30]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790166 is a reply to message #790133 ]
Fri, 23 July 2021 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/instant-analysis-oilers-draft-b ourgault-with-22nd-pick-in-first-round~2247731

Button says we got Pageau 2.0. Drops a Patrice Bergeron comparison in there too.

Craig the Great has spoken!

Seriously though, the opinions on this player from supposed "scouts" are all over the map. Seems like a real love/hate thing. Maybe many of these opinions are based on 1 game of saw him good or saw him bad.

Looks like he had the best PPG of draft eligible players in the QMJHL, which is nice at least.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 July 2021 22:45]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #790170 is a reply to message #790133 ]
Sat, 24 July 2021 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Quote:

Red Line Report: Smooth, fluid skater is very deceptive with the puck on his stick. Excellent speed and puckhandling ability. Soft hands for both givingand receiving passes. He’s a finisher from the circles in – accurate shot and doesn’t need much time or space. Can beat defenders off the rush with slick moves that he makes at top gear. Thinking man’s attacker.

👍🏻

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #793762 is a reply to message #790133 ]
Sun, 31 October 2021 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Update on X. Bourgault.. Good times!

12 games 10G 14A 24 pts +10 2.00 PPG

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #794389 is a reply to message #790133 ]
Sat, 13 November 2021 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Bourgault still rollin'.. hattie today in a 6-4 loss.

15 games.. 15G + 15A = 30 pts (2.00 PPG)

Maybe he makes Team Canada in Edmonton this year?

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #794392 is a reply to message #794389 ]
Sat, 13 November 2021 18:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

1 Cup

Skookum Jim wrote on Sat, 13 November 2021 19:33

Nice. Going to see him in action tomorrow against the Wildcats!

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #794393 is a reply to message #794392 ]
Sat, 13 November 2021 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Mike wrote on Sat, 13 November 2021 17:04

Skookum Jim wrote on Sat, 13 November 2021 19:33

Nice. Going to see him in action tomorrow against the Wildcats!

Expect a scouting report! icon_nod

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #795460 is a reply to message #790133 ]
Sat, 04 December 2021 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

X. Bourgault with a 3G 1A = 4pts performance today.. good timing before TC WJHC camp icon_nod

23 Games 21G 19 A = 40 pts

Currently the #1 goal scorer in the Q, and 4th in points.

[Updated on: Sat, 04 December 2021 20:07]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #795471 is a reply to message #790133 ]
Sun, 05 December 2021 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

XB with another 1G + 1A

24 Games: 22G + 20A = 42 pts.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #803779 is a reply to message #790133 ]
Thu, 07 April 2022 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

The Borg with 3G and 1A ..
total now 30G + 27A =57 pts in 34 games.

Some sweet highlights..
https://theqmjhl.ca/gamecentre/29298/boxscore

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #804800 is a reply to message #790133 ]
Sat, 30 April 2022 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

X Marks the spot

X. Bourgault and the Cataracts (great jerseys!) played Val d'Or last night ... they won 10-1.. XB had 3 goals, 3 Assists, for 6 pts..
You can see the highlights here..

https://theqmjhl.ca/gamecentre/29272/boxscore

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #804806 is a reply to message #804800 ]
Sat, 30 April 2022 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Sat, 30 April 2022 12:44

X Marks the spot

X. Bourgault and the Cataracts (great jerseys!) played Val d'Or last night ... they won 10-1.. XB had 3 goals, 3 Assists, for 6 pts..
You can see the highlights here..

https://theqmjhl.ca/gamecentre/29272/boxscore

Kid could be something… if they ever go to individual goal songs he’s gotta go with X gon’ give it to ya

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #805289 is a reply to message #790133 ]
Thu, 05 May 2022 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

X Box with a hattie and an assist in a 6-1 win over Rouyn Noranda.. Game 1 of playoffs
Here's the highlights.. he's #98 in your program.. he'll be in Bako next year.
https://theqmjhl.ca/gamecentre/29466/boxscore
During his last 6 periods of ice time he now has 6G and 5A

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #805299 is a reply to message #805289 ]
Fri, 06 May 2022 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hibernia  is currently offline Hibernia

No Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 05 May 2022 23:47

X Box with a hattie and an assist in a 6-1 win over Rouyn Noranda.. Game 1 of playoffs

Over the past decade we've seen lots of picks tear up their respective junior league only to hit a wall once they turn pro. The Oilers need this guy to be the real deal soooo bad.

Twitter: @AitchOil

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #805301 is a reply to message #805299 ]
Fri, 06 May 2022 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Hibernia wrote on Fri, 06 May 2022 07:57

Over the past decade we've seen lots of picks tear up their respective junior league only to hit a wall once they turn pro. The Oilers need this guy to be the real deal soooo bad.

We really need a Jason Robertson, Hintz, DeBrincat hit with a draft pick.

McLeod looks to be good, but a level lower. Cheering Prof X to be a home run.

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #805313 is a reply to message #805301 ]
Fri, 06 May 2022 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Fri, 06 May 2022 08:23

Got some high hopes for this kid. He looks like a really smart Ave skilled player. Not just a kid killing it because of some physical attributes that lets him create space against slower or weaker Junior players. We need some smart scorers on this team like guentzel or Eberle.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #805315 is a reply to message #805301 ]
Fri, 06 May 2022 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Fri, 06 May 2022 08:23

Maybe if Holland didn't piss away all the 2nd and 3rd rounders, we'd get one.

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #805321 is a reply to message #805315 ]
Fri, 06 May 2022 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

what would it take to get an Eberle type player... hmm

Re: Oilers Select 1st rd (#22) - Xavier Bourgault [message #805322 is a reply to message #805321 ]
Fri, 06 May 2022 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
CrusaderPi is currently online CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Fri, 06 May 2022 14:44

what would it take to get an Eberle type player... hmm

Ryan Spooner.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Pregame: Seattle @ Edmonton (Game #15)
Next Topic:Holloway out long term - possibly months
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca