This day on April 26
None

Happy Birthday To: Hemmer2Eberle, Burgeoboy, Weloveoil

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
allezexpos's Profile
Date Registered:August 14, 2006
Message Count:0 Messages(s) (0 average messages per day)
Show all messages by allezexpos
Last Visited:Thu, 01 March 2007 21:22
Email:[Click here to email the user]
Interests:The Oil!
Biography:Lived in E-town until '97 when I moved to Denver. Got season tix for the '96-'97 season, saw the series VS Dallas (game 3 was the craziest thing I have withnessed, keeping in mind I didn't attend any of this years playoff games). During the middle of the Avalanche series, I moved to Denver in time to attend game 5 in which the Oil were eliminated. That was the beginning of a beautiful, hatefilled relationship with the Avalanche franchise. For 6 years, I cheered for every visiting team (Calgary excepted) including the Oil in game 7 of the '98 series. Sweet justice! Cujo was amazing that game and my brother and I, two of only a handful of Oil fans at McNichols, went nuts. Sadly, that would be the last Oiler playoff game I would attend. When we moved to Denver, my family got sattelite just so that we could watch Oiler games. I rarely miss a game on TV, and when the Oil aren't playing, I deal with my withdrawl by watching other games. I'm also an avid Eskimo/CFL fan. As well, I am a big fan of baseball (when the hockey playoffs are over) and I used to be an Expos fan. I saw the last EVER Expos game against the Mets at Shea Stadium. Montreal's clean up hitter in that game was Termel Sledge. Needless to say, the 'spos were crushed.
Date Of Birth:July 17, 1983
Show all messages by allezexpos

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca