This day on January 26
Acquired: Jaroslav Spacek (2006) Dick Tarnstrom (2006)
Departed: Cory Cross (2006) Jani Rita (2006) Tony Salmelainen (2006)

Happy Birthday To: marchantfan, alwaysanoilfan, Zontar, oilforlife, Roleplayer, fansoccer, miller94

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Minors » Luca Munzenberger
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Luca Munzenberger [message #793706]
Sat, 30 October 2021 12:47 Go to next message
35 for HOF  is currently offline 35 for HOF

No Cups

I am a 30 year season ticket holder for the University of Vermont hockey team. We are only six games in to his NCAA career but I think the Oilers have something with Luca. He skates very well including with the puck. Very poised with the puck and makes very good decisions. Plays very well positionally. You notice him. He had a great rush and assist in a goal last night in a win over Boston College. Usually as an Oilers prospect I will give the benefit of the doubt with their play. There is no need to with Luca.

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Luca Munzenberger [message #793713 is a reply to message #793706 ]
Sat, 30 October 2021 16:37 Go to previous message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

6 Cups

35 for HOF wrote on Sat, 30 October 2021 11:47

I am a 30 year season ticket holder for the University of Vermont hockey team. We are only six games in to his NCAA career but I think the Oilers have something with Luca. He skates very well including with the puck. Very poised with the puck and makes very good decisions. Plays very well positionally. You notice him. He had a great rush and assist in a goal last night in a win over Boston College. Usually as an Oilers prospect I will give the benefit of the doubt with their play. There is no need to with Luca.

Thanks for the update! I saw some clips of him in the U18's, looked pretty solid, a human eraser along the boards, seemed to be a good skater, but hard to judge vs U-18's, happy to hear your positive update vs an older NCAA roster. 👍🏻

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Send a private message to this user  

Previous Topic:Rapheal Lavoie
Next Topic:Russian/Olympic Doping Scandal(s)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2021.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca