Oilers » Oilers acquire David Perron for PaajarviPages (4): [1  2  3  4  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603478]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:05 Go to next message
benv  is currently offline benv

1 Cup

Just announced by Gregor.

Details of trade to follow.

Edit: for Paajarvi and a 2nd rounder. Just announced.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 July 2013 14:14]

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Oiler acquire David Perron [message #603480 is a reply to message #603478 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Nice. Can definitely file him under "hard to play against". At almost 4M caphit...I guess this is MacT's answer for the empty LW spot on in the top 6? Not sure if I totally agree he's the right piece (5'11"), but guess he will have to do.

Ah crap...for Paajarvi...I don't like it anymore.

And a 2nd rounder?! #FireMacT

[Updated on: Wed, 10 July 2013 14:13]

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Oiler acquire David Perron [message #603482 is a reply to message #603478 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mightyreasoner  is currently offline mightyreasoner

3 Cups

Not surprised by this at all. The Blues were tight against the cap.

Skilled player, natural LW. Not a guy who will make their Top-6 "bigger"... so we'll have to see what happens with Gagner. Be interested to hear what the return will be.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 July 2013 14:12]

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603483 is a reply to message #603478 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mightyreasoner  is currently offline mightyreasoner

3 Cups

Yeesh... not sure about the return.

We're getting smaller now.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603484 is a reply to message #603478 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TeemaJeema  is currently offline TeemaJeema

No Cups

For Paajarvi and a 2nd..

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=427415

EDIT: I like the trade. I've always had a soft spot for Mags but you got to give something to get something.

Perron is a 25 year old who has trended upwards in his career. Best season so far is 50 points in the NHL. Not overly tall but stocky.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 July 2013 14:37]

Oiler Fan For Life.
Go Esks Go!

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603486 is a reply to message #603484 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clutchlikeeberle  is currently offline clutchlikeeberle

No Cups

Brutal. I think Mags was just breaking the surface last season on his potential.

Re: Oiler acquire David Perron [message #603485 is a reply to message #603478 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dkb19  is currently offline dkb19

No Cups

A top six LW with unrealized potential who has steadily improved since '07 (was in Midget B not even 10 years ago), old enough to play hard and smart, and still young enough to fit in well with the tea mas is. Good pickup! Depending on where he is slotted, he should be a 30-30 player, this trade is a good one. I hope MPS gets a fair shake over there, that's a kid that will be an Oiler killer.

5 Cups and counting.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603487 is a reply to message #603478 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hombre  is currently offline hombre

No Cups

This signals the official give up on Magnus. Mark my words this one will bite the Oil in the ass big time. MPS will be solid for years to come.

Petr Klima rules

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603495 is a reply to message #603487 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nerdkore  is currently offline Nerdkore

No Cups

hombre wrote on Wed, 10 July 2013 14:20

This signals the official give up on Magnus. Mark my words this one will bite the Oil in the ass big time. MPS will be solid for years to come.

I don't think this is the Oilers giving up on MPS I think this is the Oilers realizing they had holes in their roster that needed filling.

Sometimes you have to give up talent to get talent. I like this trade.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603488 is a reply to message #603478 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ronster  is currently offline ronster

No Cups

Yeesh that's a pretty steep price....wish we could've gotten away with using some prospects down rather than Paajarvi plus the 2nd rounder.

One hole filled on the second line and another opens up on the third line...

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603489 is a reply to message #603488 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Newton  is currently offline Newton

No Cups

This. Is. Bold.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603491 is a reply to message #603478 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

5 Cups

I liked PRV, but I guess to me its delivery vs. promise.

Perron is the best player in the deal, goes to the net pretty religiously, and has more sand to his game.

The only thing for me is that this is definitely a skilled forward on the left side on the top 6, but would have liked a little more size with the skill.

Like the deal, the Oilers may not win this deal long term but I think they do for the next 2-3 years.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603493 is a reply to message #603491 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

1 Cup

Crap trade. Paajarvi is going to be a beauty.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603525 is a reply to message #603493 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boniman  is currently offline Boniman

No Cups

Skoobz wrote on Wed, 10 July 2013 14:29

I agree. Gave up on him a year early as far as I'm concerned.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603527 is a reply to message #603493 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

2 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Wed, 10 July 2013 14:29

You can't keep everyone, the trade needed to happen and Paajarvi was just the odd man out in the top 6 or 9. So far the intel on him is good. A hard working player with hands but lacks some skating ability.

His twitter is @DP_57

It is my belief, this qualifies as the bold move MacT was bing coy about. Paajarvi was turning a corner but wasn't going to be that offensive player we hoped he would be.

The very definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing expecting different results.

Generally Disappointed.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603494 is a reply to message #603491 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Team Dean  is currently offline Team Dean

No Cups

Well, Perron is buddies with Gags, so that's good.
Similar player imo, except gags is a C.

I think straight up would have been more fair.

hRe: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603497 is a reply to message #603494 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rjayd2  is currently offline rjayd2

No Cups

Oh sweet bajeezus.... *facepalm*

Happy now v4ance? lol...

Re: hRe: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #610842 is a reply to message #603497 ]
Sat, 19 October 2013 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
v4ance  is currently offline v4ance

No Cups

rjayd2 wrote on Wed, 10 July 2013 14:33

Happy now v4ance? lol...

Yes.

Jordan Eberle on his goal scoring: "A lot of guys joke that I have a muffin. Well, it's an accurate muffin, and that's all that counts."

Re: hRe: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #613740 is a reply to message #610842 ]
Fri, 08 November 2013 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

2 Cups

Out of curiosity I looked up Maggie's stats so far this year:

4 GP 0-0-0 -1

Currently on injured reserve with an upper body injury.

Re: hRe: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #614149 is a reply to message #610842 ]
Sun, 10 November 2013 12:12 Go to previous message
rjayd2  is currently offline rjayd2

No Cups

v4ance wrote on Sat, 19 October 2013 20:51

rjayd2 wrote on Wed, 10 July 2013 14:33

Happy now v4ance? lol...

Yes.

Were saving that one weren't you. ;)

Whatever I'm happy too -- that initial reaction was under the assumption he didn't play the abrasive game he does. Also didn't realize before he actually had decent size -- I think he just seemed small in comparison to the team he was surrounded by before.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603499 is a reply to message #603494 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McDavid97  is currently offline McDavid97

1 Cup

We get smaller, give up a player, 2nd round pick and he has a 4million cap hit (which helps the blues). I dont like this.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603496 is a reply to message #603478 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RankinSpankin  is currently offline RankinSpankin

No Cups

Don't like it.

Paajarvi was just starting to develop into a reliable player.
Perron has concussion issues.

Would have preferred a move for Kyle Clifford.

Dan Cleary nostalgia is kickin in.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 July 2013 14:36]

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603498 is a reply to message #603478 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kungpaobenji27  is currently offline kungpaobenji27

No Cups

Not impressed with this trade as Paajarvi is on the verge of utilizing his speed/size to the fullest while he was starting to chip in on the penalty kill too. What now Mac T?

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603500 is a reply to message #603478 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
goalpost  is currently offline goalpost

No Cups

Haven't watched a lot of Perron but The Hockey News scouts him as follows:

Quote:

SCOUTING REPORT
Assets: Is a great dangler with the puck and very creative. Can play on either side of center and excels in open space. Gritty and full of character, he's both a finisher and an excellent playmaker.
Flaws: Injuries are a problem here, including concussion issues. Must also continue to work on his positioning and defensive-zone coverage. Should shoot more. More strength would also serve him well.
Career Potential: Ultra-skilled scoring winger, when healthy.

As I see it, the Oilers got a 2LW in Perron and gave up a 3LW in Paajarvi [plus draft pick].

The Oilers got better today.
St. Louis got cap space and the potential that Paajarvi develops into a solid two way player that is looking at best as 2LW but more likely 3LW [plus a 2nd round to add value / mitigate risk if Paajarvi doesn't develop].

I don't think it is likely that Paajarvi will be a hitter [similar to Penner it doesn't appear to be in his nature] but maybe he learns to use his size to drive the net and body positioning.
In that context I don't see the Oilers as getting smaller as Paajarvi generally didn't play to his size whereas Perron appears to play with grit.

All in all a fair trade for both teams.

Edit:
To be fair Perron with his skill level has the potential of being a 1B type LW.
At which point in time the Oilers have traded effectively a bottom 6 defensive / 2way forward for a scoring forward.

At this stage it is a fair trade with the Oilers getting the better player, but there is the potential for either player to improve.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 July 2013 15:13]

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603502 is a reply to message #603500 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

2 Cups

goalpost wrote on Wed, 10 July 2013 14:37

Haven't watched a lot of Perron but The Hockey News scouts him as follows:

Quote:

SCOUTING REPORT
Assets: Is a great dangler with the puck and very creative. Can play on either side of center and excels in open space. Gritty and full of character, he's both a finisher and an excellent playmaker.
Flaws: Injuries are a problem here, including concussion issues. Must also continue to work on his positioning and defensive-zone coverage. Should shoot more. More strength would also serve him well.
Career Potential: Ultra-skilled scoring winger, when healthy.

As I see it, the Oilers got a 2LW in Perron and gave up a 3LW in Paajarvi [plus draft pick].

The Oilers got better today.
St. Louis got cap space and the potential that Paajarvi develops into a solid two way player that is looking at best as 2LW but more likely 3LW [plus a 2nd round to add value / mitigate risk if Paajarvi doesn't develop].

I don't think it is likely that Paajarvi will be a hitter [similar to Penner it doesn't appear to be in his nature] but maybe he learns to use his size to drive the net and body positioning.
In that context I don't see the Oilers as getting smaller as Paajarvi generally didn't play to his size whereas Perron appears to play with grit.

All in all a fair trade for both teams.

Yeah, hate to give up Paajarvi, but Perron is exactly the kind of player we needed in that 2LW spot. Pesky, decent defensively (can play PK), goes hard into the corners, and can both set up and finish plays.

I believe he played every game last season too so hopefully those injury concerns are behind him.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603506 is a reply to message #603502 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
goalpost  is currently offline goalpost

No Cups

NZ Oiler Fan wrote on Wed, 10 July 2013 15:09

Yeah, hate to give up Paajarvi, but Perron is exactly the kind of player we needed in that 2LW spot. Pesky, decent defensively (can play PK), goes hard into the corners, and can both set up and finish plays.

I believe he played every game last season too so hopefully those injury concerns are behind him.

The Oilers gave up value to get value.
Paajarvi is more of a potential value, and as he has spent significant time in the minors in the past few years and fairly the potential is 3LW he has some developing to do.

The Blues play a defensive physical game [similar to Kings and Bruins] and the Oilers are going to play a puck possession game [more similar to Wings and Chicago] and there is the potential that the puck possession system is going to play to Perron's strengths.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 July 2013 15:28]

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603509 is a reply to message #603506 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PoolParty  is currently offline PoolParty

No Cups

#FireMacT

This will come back to haunt us, Perron has injury issues those are not the kind of players we need to be getting. Not only that but we gave up a 2nd round pick in the deal.

This forum has turned into a pessimistic cesspool of bitching and whining about the same topics consistently.

#Adam #Kr55 #CrusaderPi #inverno76

#RDOilerfan is possibly reformed, time will tell.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603512 is a reply to message #603509 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hibernia  is currently offline Hibernia

1 Cup

HipHopHopkins wrote on Wed, 10 July 2013 18:54

#FireMacT

This will come back to haunt us, Perron has injury issues those are not the kind of players we need to be getting. Not only that but we gave up a 2nd round pick in the deal.

He played a full season last year. Give him a chance to get hurt first before you go firing the GM. icon_nod

Twitter: @AitchOil

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603503 is a reply to message #603500 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Regulator  is currently offline Regulator

No Cups

Perron adds an incredibly important piece to that top 6. A fiesty, gritty winger, who can hit, score, and has a great shot.

Perron is a legit top 6, and has scored 20 goals twice.

PRV will be a solid NHL player, but hasn't proven to be a top 6 forward. The time for 'patience' with players to prove if they are top 6 or not is over for the Oilers. The time is NOW to begin competing and being a playoff team.

We know exactly what we get with Perron, a terrific top 6 winger, we don't with PRV, top 6? Maybe, checker? possibly......

As mentioned, also take into account the WAY Perron plays vs PRV. Perron's STYLE of play is far more what we need in that top 6. PRV, too much of a perimeter player and still soft. Perron far more compliments the top 6 - great piece to the top 6 puzzle.

dkb19 wrote on Mon, 20 July 2009 13:05 (re: Horcoff)

He's like a mastercard comercial, alot of what he does is priceless.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603504 is a reply to message #603500 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jerekybeef  is currently offline jerekybeef

No Cups

Rough calculation:
Perron .58 ppg
Mags. .35 ppg

I think we improved. We got the better player today. At some point you have to let go of projects for substantiated players. Perron, to be clear, is not a world beater, but at this time is better than Mags is.

"Make the Oilers great again" - Donny Tramp

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603520 is a reply to message #603500 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitty_Gritty_Smytty  is currently offline Nitty_Gritty_Smytty

No Cups

I like this trade, I just wish we could have got it done without giving up Pajaarvi but that's the way she goes I guess. Even though Magnus might be 3-4 inches taller, Perron definitely is a better scorer and plays a bigger, more physical game that comes naturally to him. It seemed Pajaarvi would have to "psyche himself up" to play physical and drive the net. Those types of players can fake it for a bit but if it's not in their DNA they will never turn into that type of player on a night to night basis.

Even though he showed potential last year I could see Pajaarvi winding up as on one of those guys who every off-season we say "this is the year he breaks out and puts it all together" but never realizes his full potential.

He was never a natural at scoring goals and always had a horrendous shooting %. He faired decently in the show this year with 12% but even during the lockout in the AHL he was shooting at 4.65%, a ridiculously low number especially considering it wasn't even in the NHL. Last year with the Oilers he was at 2.53% and 7% with OKC. His rookie season with the Oilers he was at 8.33% ad the year before in Sweden he shot 7.5%.

Compared to Perron who has shot 11.90, 18.42, 17.24, 12.05, 9.32 and 19.12% over the past 6 seasons. Also like the fact that Perron is locked up for the next 3 seasons at a decent cap hit.

I'll give MacT credit for having the stones to change the make-up of this team. We weren't getting anywhere with minor tinkering like signing Ference, Gordon and Labarbera to replace Whitney, Horcoff and Khabibulin. That's treading water at best and definitely wasn't putting us in a position to make the playoffs. More moves needed to be made this off-season. He realized this team needed a serious culture/identity change to make any significant progress.

Trading your captain and one of your only veteran leaders isn't easy, especially when you're already thin down the middle. The fact that he didn't have to buy him out alone has been praised as win by many in the hockey world. Trading a former 10th overall pick who is just starting to show flashes of potential isn't an easy move, but a necessary one IMO.

Now if we can trade for Coburn and add a 3rd line LW, I'll be fairly content going into next season.

*Sidenote: Saw Horcoff and Seguin introduced at the Stars presser yesterday and it was amazing how weird it felt seeing Horc in a different uniform.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 July 2013 15:49]

"Oil is thicker than blood." - The Great One #99

"I'm gonna go there, do my best to make the playoffs and win that cup...so I can bring it down here to Edmonton...because that's where my heart is." - Ryan Smyth #94

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603501 is a reply to message #603478 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kungpaobenji27  is currently offline kungpaobenji27

No Cups

I can imagine Regehr, Mitchell, and Greene licking their chops to nail the crap out of these Oilers forwards in 5 games next year.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603538 is a reply to message #603501 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mars  is currently offline Mars

No Cups

kungpaobenji27 wrote on Wed, 10 July 2013 15:09

I can imagine Regehr, Mitchell, and Greene licking their chops to nail the crap out of these Oilers forwards in 5 games next year.

Having Paajarvi didn't and wouldn't change this

Was MacT fired?

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603539 is a reply to message #603538 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LumberingD  is currently offline LumberingD

No Cups

Mars wrote on Wed, 10 July 2013 16:22

No, but making a move to address the need for a top 6 forward with size and punch would have.

“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. - Henry Ford

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603544 is a reply to message #603539 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mars  is currently offline Mars

No Cups

LumberingD wrote on Wed, 10 July 2013 16:25

Mars wrote on Wed, 10 July 2013 16:22

No, but making a move to address the need for a top 6 forward with size and punch would have.

I doubt it. Add 2 or 3 of those type of guys then maybe, but adding just one won't have that kind of impact, especially when we consider the bottom 6 ain't no hard crashing and banging group either.

Was MacT fired?

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603549 is a reply to message #603544 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitty_Gritty_Smytty  is currently offline Nitty_Gritty_Smytty

No Cups

More of this please. icon_nod

Here's CP's take on the trade: http://forum.calgarypuck.com/showthread.php?t=129077

"Oil is thicker than blood." - The Great One #99

"I'm gonna go there, do my best to make the playoffs and win that cup...so I can bring it down here to Edmonton...because that's where my heart is." - Ryan Smyth #94

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603505 is a reply to message #603478 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hibernia  is currently offline Hibernia

1 Cup

David Perron may have just won the lottery. He gets to play with five guys who's best offensive years are ahead of them. All he has to do is not be a mess defensively and not let the play die on his stick to often and he's set for the next few years.

On the same side, let's not forget that he's under contract for the next three years. I bet MacT could probably have had a player on an expiring contract, but what good is that? If the player works, you either have to pay him next summer (along with RNH) or cut him lose and find another Top 6 forward.

Hall-RNH-Ebs
Perron-Gags-Yak
Joensuu-Gordon-Hemsky
Smyth-Lander-Jones
Brown

Lander should be getting nervous now. Unless MacT deals Hemsky away for the another 3rd liner, or in a package to get a 1D, I suspect it will be to get more Centre depth.

Twitter: @AitchOil

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603508 is a reply to message #603505 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RankinSpankin  is currently offline RankinSpankin

No Cups

All top six wingers at or under 200 lbs, at or under 6' and play a softer type game.

Same problem we had last year.

We lack skill diversity.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603516 is a reply to message #603508 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jimmer  is currently offline Jimmer

No Cups

Perron plays bigger than Paajarvi...it is not just "height" it is about "heart" too.

Perron uses his speed to go to the net. Paajarvi uses his speed to go around the net.

I like the trade.

Now trade N. Schultz and Hemsky to Phoenix for Yandle and we are good! Kidding...Phoenix is not that stupid.

“I wanna kiss you. I couldn't care less about the team struggguulliing…We're looking to make a noise now and ... I wanna kiss you!” – Joe Namath.

Re: Oilers acquire David Perron for Paajarvi [message #603518 is a reply to message #603516 ]
Wed, 10 July 2013 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

3 Cups

Perron has had a better career no doubt, while Pajaarvi has been up and down with not much to show in the pts column.

It's probably a coin toss as to whether or not it's a win, the 2nd rounder means next to nothing as far as I'm concerned.

My log in name has become even less Oilersy and more Tom Sellecky.

2015/2016 - This Kool-Aid tastes like McDavid flavoured Drain-O.
2016/2017 - This Kool-Aid is starting to taste like juice.
2017/2018 - I'm drinking this Kool-Aid, in hopes that it's Drain-O.
2018/2019 - Another round of Drain-O, good sir!

Pages (4): [1  2  3  4  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Pregame: Edmonton @ Chicago (Game #19)
Next Topic:Review: Edmonton @ Philadelphia (Game #18)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca