This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Oilers acquire F Jayden Grubbe from NYR
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Oilers acquire F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824054]
Wed, 31 May 2023 11:07 Go to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

Per Oilers twitter

Quote:

The #Oilers have acquired the rights to 2021 third-round draft pick Jayden Grubbe from the New York Rangers in exchange for a 2023 fifth-round selection.

The forward scored 39 goals & 95 assists in 194 career WHL regular season games with the Red Deer Rebels.

https://twitter.com/EdmontonOilers/status/166395350858298163 2?s=20

Looks like he is a big center.

Edit: Officially signed to ELC on same day.

https://twitter.com/EdmontonOilers/status/166399949208829132 9?s=20

[Updated on: Wed, 31 May 2023 14:27]

Clean house or bust

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824055 is a reply to message #824054 ]
Wed, 31 May 2023 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

Always nice to get more right shots in the organization. I watched him in Red Deer. He's big, plays with some physicality. Skates well. Always going. Worth a shot.

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824056 is a reply to message #824054 ]
Wed, 31 May 2023 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve  is currently offline Steve

No Cups

Scouting report says he is intelligent and good defensively, which may translate well to the NHL, but with those meager point totals you would think his absolute upside is 4th liner. This type of player should be available every year as a free agent. I think I would have been just as happy taking a flyer on a player in the draft.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

- Calvin

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824057 is a reply to message #824056 ]
Wed, 31 May 2023 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Steve wrote on Wed, 31 May 2023 11:19

Scouting report says he is intelligent and good defensively, which may translate well to the NHL, but with those meager point totals you would think his absolute upside is 4th liner. This type of player should be available every year as a free agent. I think I would have been just as happy taking a flyer on a player in the draft.

They gave up a 5th rounder to get him. A 5th rounder is what, 5+ yrs away from making it you are lucky he even makes it at all. Playing in Red Deer, just down the highway, they would have got lots of viewing so you'd think they would have an idea if he could play for them at least at the AHL level. Unless it's a pick in the first couple of rounds. I will take a live body over a draft pick. He's further along in his development so you'd have a better idea at his skill set and what he can and can't do. At 6'3, 200 you know he has NHL size.

[Updated on: Wed, 31 May 2023 11:33]

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824060 is a reply to message #824054 ]
Wed, 31 May 2023 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Not bad.. he was drafted originally at #65.. 1st pick in round 3..

6'-3" 205# .. right shooting center.. 3 year captain of Rebels

20 years old.. supposed to be a good skater.. which is a main ingredient for me.

Brent Sutter describes him after his draft.. high praise is an understatement
https://www.nhl.com/rangers/news/brent-sutter-jayden-grubbe- is-exceptional/c-325828160
Quote:

If there's one person who knows what makes Jayden Grubbe a special player, it's Brent Sutter.

Sutter drafted him, coached him and named him captain at the Red Deer Rebels. He understands what it takes to play at the NHL level, having done it more than 1,000 times himself.

Sutter knows what it takes to be great. He also knows Grubbe has it.

"He's just going to be your hardest worker on your team," Sutter told NewYorkRangers.com on Monday. "He's going to be a guy that's going to do whatever it takes to be successful. He's going to be someone that is going to be a hard guy to play against. That's what he is. He's going to be someone that can play on both sides of the puck, and you never have enough of those guys on your team. Centers like that are hard to find."

Sutter concluded with one simple statement:

"He is exceptional."

This past Saturday, Sutter watched his captain become a third-round draft pick of the New York Rangers. He was thrilled. But there was no part of him that was surprised.

"It's hard to find a guy like that - to be big, strong, can play the power play, good at killing penalties, really good skater," Sutter said. "He's just one of those guys that is a package that you love to have, especially down the middle of the ice - that's pretty, pretty special to have."

So special, in fact, that Sutter knew after Grubbe finished his 16-year-old season in 2019-20 that he was looking at his next Red Deer Rebels captain.

It is not customary for a 17-year-old kid to captain a major junior team. But then again, Grubbe isn't a customary player, and what Sutter saw from him during the season prior made a couple things clear: that there was no harder worker on the team, and there was no one who set a better example for the players around him.

Just before the 2019-20 season, Sutter and Grubbe sat down for a meeting. They talked about what it would take for Grubbe to take the next step, to get to the next level. They talked about being a big, strong guy who's hard to play against. They talked about responsibility at both ends of the ice. They talked about the commitment it would take, the hard work it would take, the sacrifice it would take to get to where he wanted to be.

Then, for the next six months, Sutter saw Grubbe do each and every one of those things.

Grubbe sacrificed offense for defense. He spent countless hours in the video room with his coaches. He became something Sutter and his staff were always hoping he would be: a complete player.

"We knew right when he was coming back to camp that we were going to name him captain," Sutter said. "It was easy to name him captain, just for the traits that he has and his DNA. He's just exceptional in that; he's off the charts. I was extremely happy for him, and for the Rangers for drafting him, because he brings an element that every team needs, and especially down the middle of the ice. He's obviously like all young players - they've got to continue to learn, and get better, and improve, and take steps, and take more responsibility, be more accountable - but for him, all of that is so natural because it just is. When you have that natural ability of leadership qualities, all of those things just kind of fall in line with it."

When asked to elaborate on the reasons it was clear that even as a 17-year-old, Grubbe was captain material, Sutter offered up a laundry list.

"The way he developed," Sutter said. "The way he put the team ahead of himself. Wanting to learn the game as a 16-year-old and the proper way to play. The respect that you see others around the room have for him. The way he carried himself. He's coachable. Challenging individuals and the team to be better, yet he would put it on himself, was always aware - you know, 'I've got to be better for the group. I've got to be better.' He was just like that. That's the way he did it."

On Saturday, after being selected by the Rangers, Grubbe used words like "intense" and "compete" and "physical" to describe himself. They are qualities he'll need to carry with him in 2021-22 and beyond, and especially when he reaches the next level.

In Sutter's eyes, he has the ideal makeup to get there - and when he does, he won't be just anyone; he will grow into a critical piece of a team that needs him in order to succeed.

"He's one of those guys that plays for keeps every night," Sutter said. "His intensity is through the roof. To me, he's going to be a real solid National Hockey League player that brings the toughness that you love down the middle, brings the two-way game down the middle - someone a coach can put in in any situation, if needed.

"He's going to have a role, and whatever coach who coaches him finds that role [to be], he'll be exceptional at it. He's so driven and so disciplined in everything he does. The sky's the limit for this kid. He's going to have a very, very important role within a hockey team that's significant for that team to have success."

[Updated on: Wed, 31 May 2023 13:43]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824061 is a reply to message #824060 ]
Wed, 31 May 2023 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

Why would NYR make this trade??? Effectively a 3rd rd for a 5th rd pick.

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824062 is a reply to message #824061 ]
Wed, 31 May 2023 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Wed, 31 May 2023 13:52

I don't get the trade from the Rangers side. The Oilers are getting an older player who has had a couple of seasons after being drafted so you have a better idea what you are getting vs drafting a 17 yr old. He was on Stauffer's show and said there was a a contract being worked on as we speak so I would bet it gets announced today.

I like the trade. The lower you draft a guy, the less chance there is they make it. So a 3rd round player probably has a better chance of making it than a 5th rounder. Plus the fact you have been able to watch the player for 2 more years post draft.

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824064 is a reply to message #824062 ]
Wed, 31 May 2023 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

The last trade between the clubs was Ryan Strome for Ryan Spooner (with 900K retained). Maybe NYR still felt bad.

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824066 is a reply to message #824062 ]
Wed, 31 May 2023 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 31 May 2023 13:07

I don't get the trade from the Rangers side. The Oilers are getting an older player who has had a couple of seasons after being drafted so you have a better idea what you are getting vs drafting a 17 yr old. He was on Stauffer's show and said there was a a contract being worked on as we speak so I would bet it gets announced today.

I like the trade. The lower you draft a guy, the less chance there is they make it. So a 3rd round player probably has a better chance of making it than a 5th rounder. Plus the fact you have been able to watch the player for 2 more years post draft.

He wasn’t going to sign with NYR, and would re-enter the draft I believe. Rangers chose to trade his rights away and get something for him.

Clean house or bust

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824068 is a reply to message #824066 ]
Wed, 31 May 2023 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Wed, 31 May 2023 14:28

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 31 May 2023 13:07

He wasn’t going to sign with NYR, and would re-enter the draft I believe. Rangers chose to trade his rights away and get something for him.

Gregor touched on it. Apparently usually 3rd rounders get signed. The Rangers weren't sure this year so they dangled his rights. Then he picked up his play in the second half and the playoffs, Rangers tried to sign him but he and his agent felt basically snubbed and said no thanks.

I like the trade. I see it as a zero risk. The Oilers are in win now mode. They need as many guys as possible in the organization who can possibly play. A 20 yr old is 2 years farther long than anyone drafted this year. A guy drafted this year could technically not even be 18 yet. Philp came from U of A last year and by all accounts was a pretty good player the whole second half of the season in Baker. To the point, maybe he gets a look as a depth guy if injuries hit. Who's to say Grubbe couldn't do the same in a year. They know a 5th rounder is easily 3 yrs away from even turning pro, then at least 1 year of AHL time.

No risk for this one.

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824070 is a reply to message #824066 ]
Wed, 31 May 2023 18:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Wed, 31 May 2023 13:28

.. He wasn’t going to sign with NYR, and would re-enter the draft I believe. Rangers chose to trade his rights away and get something for him.

Exactly. Plus, its true he was chosen in the 3rd round.. but he was the 1st pick.. close to a late 2nd rounder.. not bad for a late 5th. He's only 20.. with a 3 year ELC there's lots of time for him to percolate towards development into an NHL'er. Maybe a younger Noah Philp type ? (he's 24)

[Updated on: Wed, 31 May 2023 18:44]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824084 is a reply to message #824070 ]
Fri, 02 June 2023 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

1 Cup

I don't hate this, regardless what the 5th rounder ends up becoming. Will be interesting to see what he looks like in training camp. A 3rd (almost 2nd) rounder drafted 2 years ago must have infinitely more chance to help the club in the next couple of years than an upcoming 5th.

If I'm the GM, ALL my draft picks for the next few years are on the table in an effort to improve the team. Both to acquire better players, and to entice teams to retain to make the $ work.

Speaking of the draft, Barry Trotz just said exactly what I've been saying forever - “I can find you 3rd line, 4th line guys, no problem,” Trotz said. “Go get me some guys that get people out of their seats.”

I 100% believe you are better off swinging for the fences in the draft on all your picks. Screw the "safe" picks. A competent GM should be able to fill out the bottom of his roster from the scrap pile no problem. So what if you get a serviceable 4th liner from a draft pick? You could have gotten that anytime for cheap anyway. Swing for the fences and get guys like Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Pavelski, Benn, Stone, Kaprizov, Gaudreau, Bieksa. Palat (4th last pick of the draft). Even the many goalies that have been picked late like Lundqvist, Rinne, Miller, Hellebuyck, Kuemper...

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824085 is a reply to message #824084 ]
Fri, 02 June 2023 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Mike wrote on Fri, 02 June 2023 05:38

I don't hate this, regardless what the 5th rounder ends up becoming. Will be interesting to see what he looks like in training camp. A 3rd (almost 2nd) rounder drafted 2 years ago must have infinitely more chance to help the club in the next couple of years than an upcoming 5th.

If I'm the GM, ALL my draft picks for the next few years are on the table in an effort to improve the team. Both to acquire better players, and to entice teams to retain to make the $ work.

Speaking of the draft, Barry Trotz just said exactly what I've been saying forever - “I can find you 3rd line, 4th line guys, no problem,” Trotz said. “Go get me some guys that get people out of their seats.”

I 100% believe you are better off swinging for the fences in the draft on all your picks. Screw the "safe" picks. A competent GM should be able to fill out the bottom of his roster from the scrap pile no problem. So what if you get a serviceable 4th liner from a draft pick? You could have gotten that anytime for cheap anyway. Swing for the fences and get guys like Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Pavelski, Benn, Stone, Kaprizov, Gaudreau, Bieksa. Palat (4th last pick of the draft). Even the many goalies that have been picked late like Lundqvist, Rinne, Miller, Hellebuyck, Kuemper...

I am of the opinion, the key picks are in rounds 1, 2, 3. They are the most likely to have a legit shot at making it in a reasonable amount of time. There are always going to be the exception of later round picks making it but generally they don't happen often and if they do, it takes a really long time. Desharnais is an example. He looks like a guy that might be capable to be a #6 dman. I don't know if there is more. He was a 2016 draft so it took 6 yrs. That's a long time. So I would be OK if a team used their later round picks to do trades like Grubbe. A guy taken higher, for whatever reason he isn't going to sign with his team after being drafted he's further along in his development than any 5th or lower selection. Maybe he finds a home in your organization.

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824093 is a reply to message #824085 ]
Sat, 03 June 2023 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stemhovlichski  is currently offline stemhovlichski

No Cups

[quote title=RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 02 June 2023 08:32]
Mike wrote on Fri, 02 June 2023 05:38

I don't hate this....<snip>”

I 100% believe you are better off swinging for the fences in the draft on all your picks. Screw the "safe" picks. A competent GM should be able to fill out the bottom of his roster from the scrap pile no problem. So what if you get a serviceable 4th liner from a draft pick? You could have gotten that anytime for cheap anyway. <snip>

A team's lower draft picks should really be focused on creating a strong farm system. Give the players hope to develop and come up through the ranks. When the Oilers had little or no farm system, it really showed in the management of the team. There was no pool to pick from and no planning for the future and it showed on the ice. Bakersfield changed all that - we can assign or elevate players as necessary, fill in holes in emergencies and let new guys test the NHL. That team has, however, been weakened by call ups. I don't have time to check but how many recent (past 5 years) lower drafts played there last season and how many elsewhere?

Restored: "We're sucking hind banana here." - Pat Quinn, Jan 18, 2010

"...the Oilers have been rebuilding for so long that it’s hard not to be cynical." - NBC's Ryan Dadoun Jan 2, 2015

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824094 is a reply to message #824093 ]
Sun, 04 June 2023 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

stemhovlichski wrote on Sat, 03 June 2023 11:35

... When the Oilers had little or no farm system, it really showed in the management of the team. There was no pool to pick from and no planning for the future and it showed on the ice. Bakersfield changed all that - we can assign or elevate players as necessary, fill in holes in emergencies and let new guys test the NHL. ..

Agree. In fact I think that maybe one of the most important people in the organization is Keith Gretzky.. he's almost full time looking at Bako and the ECHL team.. essentially the minor league GM.
He's doing a good job.. Oiler farm teams almost never had mid to late round picks developing into NHL players.. part of that was the scouting.. but I think the most important factor is the development after.. oilers seem to be putting more resources towards the farm system.. positive sign.

[Updated on: Sun, 04 June 2023 03:25]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824102 is a reply to message #824094 ]
Mon, 05 June 2023 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam is currently online Adam

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Sun, 04 June 2023 02:58

stemhovlichski wrote on Sat, 03 June 2023 11:35

... When the Oilers had little or no farm system, it really showed in the management of the team. There was no pool to pick from and no planning for the future and it showed on the ice. Bakersfield changed all that - we can assign or elevate players as necessary, fill in holes in emergencies and let new guys test the NHL. ..

Agree. In fact I think that maybe one of the most important people in the organization is Keith Gretzky.. he's almost full time looking at Bako and the ECHL team.. essentially the minor league GM.
He's doing a good job.. Oiler farm teams almost never had mid to late round picks developing into NHL players.. part of that was the scouting.. but I think the most important factor is the development after.. oilers seem to be putting more resources towards the farm system.. positive sign.

Is he doing a great job? What's the evidence of that? They've had relatively early exits the last two years. Other than Broberg and Skinner, have they graduated anyone else? Desharnais I guess, but enh...that's not been great.

If the idea is that your depth draft picks and signings feed the bottom of your roster, that isn't showing right now on the Oilers. Here's the bottom half from last year:

Foegele - trade
Janmark - UFA signing
McLeod - drafted - 2nd full NHL season
Kostin - trade
Ryan - UFA signing
Holloway - drafted - rookie season, arguably rushed given poor results
Shore - UFA signing
Bjugstad - trade
Malone - UFA signing
Hamblin - UFA signing (overage junior)

Kulak - trade
Broberg - drafted - officially his rookie season (played 23 games last year)
Desharnais - drafted - rookie season
Murray - UFA signing
Niemelainen - drafted - officially his rookie season (played 20 games last year)

So the vast majority of our forward depth has come via player acquisitions, not drafted and developed players. Maybe a little more evidence of promoting from within on defence, but I really only have confidence in Broberg out of those three. Worth noting of the three guys who played the most - Broberg and Holloway are 1st round picks, McLeod is a 2nd rounder. We aren't seeing huge contributions from depth drafts.

It's still early, but no depth picks from any of the Holland drafts have come close to making the NHL yet (with the exception of Matej Blumel who played 6 games for Dallas this year after the Oilers let his rights expire). I believe from the 2019 draft, only Broberg and Lavoie are still part of the organization - everyone else is gone.

I'm curious if there's something I'm missing that's suggesting Gretzky has done a great job so far...

With regards to the trade - if the scouts believe that he's a better shot at being an NHL player than the 10-20% odds that a 5th rounder gets you, then maybe it's a worthwhile bet.

He had not bad stats for a 20-year old, with a substantial jump from his 19-year old season, so maybe he's a bit of a late-bloomer. He's big, shoots right and plays center, so that gives you lots of options. Also, theoretically, he's 2 years closer than anyone we picked in that spot this year which matches a little better with our window. I'd be pretty okay if we traded all the picks this year in order to give ourselves a better shot at winning the Cup in 2024.

[Updated on: Mon, 05 June 2023 12:53]

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824104 is a reply to message #824102 ]
Mon, 05 June 2023 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

I don't think you can say last year was an early exit. You can quibble over being taken to the limit in round one, a totally collapsed team in round 2, and a clearly superior WCF opponent in round 3, but a western final is a western final.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824105 is a reply to message #824104 ]
Mon, 05 June 2023 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam is currently online Adam

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Mon, 05 June 2023 13:19

I don't think you can say last year was an early exit. You can quibble over being taken to the limit in round one, a totally collapsed team in round 2, and a clearly superior WCF opponent in round 3, but a western final is a western final.

Fair enough - I thought it was a 2nd round exit, not a 3rd round one, and didn't actually check to see if I remembered right. I'll give KG that one!

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824118 is a reply to message #824094 ]
Tue, 06 June 2023 07:26 Go to previous message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

1 Cup

I agree a good farm system is useful, but right now, we have one of the best 1-2 punches in the history of the game, something we may never see again, and I think now is the time to use everything you can to get this team a Cup. If we can use a pick to have a team retain which helps us fill a hole or upgrade somewhere, then do it. We can worry about restocking the cupboards later. We're not going to graduate any McDavid or Draisaitl level players with any of those picks while the actual McDavid and Draisaitl are still here.

Of course I'm not saying throw the picks away for nothing. But I am saying any and all picks should be on the table in an effort to improve the team for the next few years.

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824063 is a reply to message #824054 ]
Wed, 31 May 2023 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Plan the parade!!!

icon_cool

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Oilers acquire rights to F Jayden Grubbe from NYR [message #824065 is a reply to message #824063 ]
Wed, 31 May 2023 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

He signed. 3 yr ELC.

According to Gregor, the Rangers weren't sure if they wanted to sign him early this year and had his rights dangled. Normally guys taken in the 3rd round and up usually get signed apparently. Then he turned it on in the second half and the playoffs and they tried to sign him but he and his agent decided they wanted to go to another team. Probably feeling snubbed by the Rangers. He would have went back into the draft if the Oilers didn't make the trade.

[Updated on: Wed, 31 May 2023 14:30]

Previous Topic:Noah Philp, Edmonton Oiler Prospect
Next Topic:2022-23 Post Mortem
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca