Tue, 12 November 2019 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigEfromGP  is currently offline bigEfromGP

1 Cup

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 09:22

bigEfromGP wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 09:16

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 09:11

NetBOG wrote on Mon, 11 November 2019 15:09

CrusaderPi wrote on Mon, 11 November 2019 14:48

Fired for wrongthink. Canada is a better place today. Well done.

Fired because the company he is the voice for doesn't want him talking for them anymore.

But whatever, let's make it a decisive issue.

We didn't make this a contentious issue by talking about it. This is a contentious issue. Some people liked what he said, some people didn't like what he said. Some people want him and people like him silenced. some people don't like what he said but what him to be able to say it. We're in a country now where people are getting fired for wrong thing. This should be an issue we talk about. Is this the kind of place we want Canada to be?

This is Capitalism. He said something, and Sportsnet viewers complained heavily, so they fired him. This isn't a free speech issue. He is free to say what he wants, but his employer is free to fire him as they see fit. Nobody is saying he cant say what he said, they are saying they dont agree with it and he can take it somewhere else to say it. For a (supposed) no feels guy you sure get triggered alot.

I don't think I've said Sportsnet shouldn't have fired him nor am I triggered by his firing. I'm discussing a topical event and giving my perspective on it. I believe I'm still allowed to do that.

But this is certainly a free speech issue. We *should* be rallying around Cherry's right to speak even if we disagree with what he said even though there is no guarantee of free speech in Canada.

Its obvious you dont understand free speech at all. Free speech does not mean anyone can say anything they want with no repercussions.

https://i.ibb.co/D5rfsTn/2020-01-21-09-04-38-Untitled-Notepad.png

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746678 is a reply to message #746661 ]
Tue, 12 November 2019 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JPro  is currently offline JPro

No Cups

Fired because the company he is the voice for doesn't want him talking for them anymore.

We didn't make this a contentious issue by talking about it. This is a contentious issue. Some people liked what he said, some people didn't like what he said. Some people want him and people like him silenced. some people don't like what he said but what him to be able to say it. We're in a country now where people are getting fired for wrong thing. This should be an issue we talk about. Is this the kind of place we want Canada to be?

This is Capitalism. He said something, and Sportsnet viewers complained heavily, so they fired him. This isn't a free speech issue. He is free to say what he wants, but his employer is free to fire him as they see fit. Nobody is saying he cant say what he said, they are saying they dont agree with it and he can take it somewhere else to say it. For a (supposed) no feels guy you sure get triggered alot.

I don't think I've said Sportsnet shouldn't have fired him nor am I triggered by his firing. I'm discussing a topical event and giving my perspective on it. I believe I'm still allowed to do that.

But this is certainly a free speech issue. We *should* be rallying around Cherry's right to speak even if we disagree with what he said even though there is no guarantee of free speech in Canada.

His free speech rights are still respected though. The government isn't taking away his platform. No issue.

At the end of the day, the Don Cherry juice isn't worth the squeeze. He's definitely not bringing in new viewers. Quite frankly, I'm unsure why Sportsnet brought him in to begin with.

Nothing of value was lost after yesterday's firing. Most of everyone here skips his segment anyway.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746679 is a reply to message #746678 ]
Tue, 12 November 2019 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

JPro wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 12:17

His free speech rights are still respected though. The government isn't taking away his platform. No issue.

At the end of the day, the Don Cherry juice isn't worth the squeeze. He's definitely not bringing in new viewers. Quite frankly, I'm unsure why Sportsnet brought him in to begin with.

Nothing of value was lost after yesterday's firing. Most of everyone here skips his segment anyway.

Point of order: Canada does not have any protection for freedom of speech. We have protection for opinions and expressions, but not speech. There's also protection freedom of the press. So why did the press give up its rights in this case? That's concerning and that's what I'm worried about. But as Big E said, society generally is as society generally wants to be.

This is fine.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746680 is a reply to message #746679 ]
Tue, 12 November 2019 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 12:29

So why did the press give up its rights in this case? That's concerning and that's what I'm worried about.

Did they? My understanding is that it wasn't an overreaching government shutting Cherry down.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746683 is a reply to message #746680 ]
Tue, 12 November 2019 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

5 Cups

Meh, Cherry should have quit years ago. This just gave HNIC/SN the excuse to retire his senile ass.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746687 is a reply to message #746680 ]
Tue, 12 November 2019 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

JPro wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 12:41

So why did the press give up its rights in this case? That's concerning and that's what I'm worried about.

Did they? My understanding is that it wasn't an overreaching government shutting Cherry down.

Not the government. The press itself. The owners of the media said, we don’t need our charter rights... there are some things that can’t be said. If it isn’t self censorship, it’s damn close. Which makes me wonder, what else do media people not say for fear of getting fired? Like I said, concerning.

This is fine.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746688 is a reply to message #746687 ]
Tue, 12 November 2019 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

5 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 14:07

Not the government. The press itself. The owners of the media said, we don’t need our charter rights... there are some things that can’t be said. If it isn’t self censorship, it’s damn close. Which makes me wonder, what else do media people not say for fear of getting fired? Like I said, concerning.

There is a difference between government censorship and the self-censorship that the media imposes on itself in the name of political correctness (or "being woke", as it's more often referred to today). Both are repugnant to me in any case.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746690 is a reply to message #746687 ]
Tue, 12 November 2019 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

1 Cup

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 13:07

No, people in the press can't just say anything without consequences. I don't think that is anything to be concerned about. Why is that wrong? Was there ever a time that members of the media could just say whatever they wanted without consequence?

I too would face consequences for saying the wrong thing to a customer in a private conversation. This is just life.

Even if Cherry wants to spread his idea of a perfect hockey culture and Canadian culture, there are a million ways he can do that and not face consequences. He can start a podcast, blog, hire on to somebody else who aligns closer to him. Sounds like freedom to me.

Clean house or bust

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746777 is a reply to message #746690 ]
Wed, 13 November 2019 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gator21  is currently offline Gator21

No Cups

https://www.narcity.com/news/ca/jess-allen-from-the-social-s aid-hockey-players-are-bullies-and-people-want-her-fired

How completely hypocritical to attack someone for "demonizing" a certain segment of this country only to turn right around and do the exact same thing. Worse, unlike Don she actually singles out a specific race. IMO she deserves the same fate as Don but she probably won't be fired cuz hey it's the liberal double standard that we all know and love.

Sorry Jess Allen that some people choose to spend their money so their kids can play a sport that is part of the fabric of this country (which actually does unite a large spectrum of people) instead of travelling to learn about different cultures, like the two are somehow mutually exclusive. You can't be cultured if you spend your winter weekends in a hockey rink I guess.

Also gotta love how she just casually lumps Don in as symbol of misogyny/anti-climate science!? Seriously when has Don ever been labelled a misogynist or has anything to do with climate science lol. Straight from the liberal playbook...oh this guys a bigot? Well he must be a misogynist and anti climate science too! Let's just baselessly throw that out there and see what sticks. Pathetic #firejessallen

Death by a Thousand Cuts

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746778 is a reply to message #746777 ]
Wed, 13 November 2019 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

1 Cup

Gator21 wrote on Wed, 13 November 2019 14:09

https://www.narcity.com/news/ca/jess-allen-from-the-social-s aid-hockey-players-are-bullies-and-people-want-her-fired

How completely hypocritical to attack someone for "demonizing" a certain segment of this country only to turn right around and do the exact same thing. Worse, unlike Don she actually singles out a specific race. IMO she deserves the same fate as Don but she probably won't be fired cuz hey it's the liberal double standard that we all know and love.

Sorry Jess Allen that some people choose to spend their money so their kids can play a sport that is part of the fabric of this country (which actually does unite a large spectrum of people) instead of travelling to learn about different cultures, like the two are somehow mutually exclusive. You can't be cultured if you spend your winter weekends in a hockey rink I guess.

Also gotta love how she just casually lumps Don in as symbol of misogyny/anti-climate science!? Seriously when has Don ever been labelled a misogynist or has anything to do with climate science lol. Straight from the liberal playbook...oh this guys a bigot? Well he must be a misogynist and anti climate science too! Let's just baselessly throw that out there and see what sticks. Pathetic #firejessallen

I'm curious to see what happens here because I agree there are a lot of parallels between the two statements.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746781 is a reply to message #746777 ]
Wed, 13 November 2019 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MJ  is currently offline MJ

2 Cups

Thanks for sharing. I missed out on this debacle so far. I'm also amused by her assertion that hockey players and/or fans don't attend university. I suppose she needs to take her own advice and use some of her own money for "travelling and learning about the world." - maybe even her own country!

She won't face any consequences for this. Then again, I've never even heard of The Social until today. Canada's low budget version of The View?

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746819 is a reply to message #746781 ]
Wed, 13 November 2019 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gator21  is currently offline Gator21

No Cups

MJ wrote on Wed, 13 November 2019 14:26

Thanks for sharing. I missed out on this debacle so far. I'm also amused by her assertion that hockey players and/or fans don't attend university. I suppose she needs to take her own advice and use some of her own money for "travelling and learning about the world." - maybe even her own country!

She won't face any consequences for this. Then again, I've never even heard of The Social until today. Canada's low budget version of The View?

Yup, back on TV today and didn’t even offer up as much has a half hearted apology. It’s ok though because she wasn’t talking about your hockey kids just “her own personal experiences”. So Then it’s alright Don wasn’t talking about “your people” just from his own personal experience walking around Mississauga and the GTA seeing not enough people wearing poppy’s. Oh and if there was ever any doubt it’s ok because her step dad n grand parents are hockey fans. The host of this lame ass View knock off also saying she has the full support of everyone on “The Social” icon_rolleyes

Death by a Thousand Cuts

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746853 is a reply to message #746819 ]
Thu, 14 November 2019 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Gator21 wrote on Wed, 13 November 2019 23:23

Yup, back on TV today and didn’t even offer up as much has a half hearted apology. It’s ok though because she wasn’t talking about your hockey kids just “her own personal experiences”. So Then it’s alright Don wasn’t talking about “your people” just from his own personal experience walking around Mississauga and the GTA seeing not enough people wearing poppy’s. Oh and if there was ever any doubt it’s ok because her step dad n grand parents are hockey fans. The host of this lame ass View knock off also saying she has the full support of everyone on “The Social” icon_rolleyes

If anything, this massive boost in exposure has helped her career tremendously. Thanks, Twitter!

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746923 is a reply to message #746819 ]
Fri, 15 November 2019 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve  is currently offline Steve

No Cups

Gator21 wrote on Wed, 13 November 2019 22:23

MJ wrote on Wed, 13 November 2019 14:26

An apology was issued. I think more aimed at the hockey moms who might actually watch the show vs. white male hockey goons, but whatever.

People love to throw accusations around. I think it's funny that the same people who accused the anti-Cherry crowd of being too sensitive are also being sensitive about a remark by someone most people have never even heard of.

Maybe we should all admit that everyone has their opinions and get on with life. We have it so good as a society that we are shunning people and asking them to be fired over something stupid they said on TV. Look around the world and see what other people have to deal with.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

- Calvin

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746782 is a reply to message #746777 ]
Wed, 13 November 2019 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Yikes. What an incredible hot take she has there. Seems pretty easy to get your own show these days. All we have to do is use anecdotal evidence to make bigoted generalizations. Hold up, I'm almost ready for the camera.

That's a lot of outrage over someone I've never heard of. Times like this are a good reminder why I quit Twitter. I have no idea who Jess Allen is. I have no idea what The Social TV show is. I kinda wish it stayed that way.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746933 is a reply to message #746777 ]
Fri, 15 November 2019 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ravb1981  is currently offline ravb1981

No Cups

Gator21 wrote on Wed, 13 November 2019 14:09

Best part of the article was at the end: "Don Cherry was fired from Sportsnet after his divisive remarks. Luckily, he's been offered a job by a Russian hockey team." rofl

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #747047 is a reply to message #746679 ]
Sun, 17 November 2019 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay  is currently offline Jay

1 Cup

JPro wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 12:17

Canada does not have any protection for freedom of speech.

We certainly do not.

Hate speech is illegal. Illegal.

But no worries. I'm sure everyone can agree on what speech is hateful. Not a slippery slope at all.

"Initiative comes to thems that wait"

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746631 is a reply to message #746608 ]
Mon, 11 November 2019 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

When he said he doesn't want to show more McDavid highlights because people will get tired of them if he shows McDavid all the time, I no longer had use for old Don :)

He's been super repetitive and lacking in useful opinions for a long time now. I imagine Burke will be replacing him. It'll probably be better.

Agree with the bad timing though. Could have given him the boot later. Maybe he blew up when confronted about it from Sportsnet and they had to just pull the plug. Looks like one of Don's friends in the media wanted to break the story ASAP and put out Don's side of it.

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

"Next year (15/16) I would forecast as another developmental year"
- #2, April 2015

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746636 is a reply to message #746631 ]
Mon, 11 November 2019 18:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Kr55 wrote on Mon, 11 November 2019 17:47

When he said he doesn't want to show more McDavid highlights because people will get tired of them if he shows McDavid all the time, I no longer had use for old Don :)

He's been super repetitive and lacking in useful opinions for a long time now. I imagine Burke will be replacing him. It'll probably be better.

Agree with the bad timing though. Could have given him the boot later. Maybe he blew up when confronted about it from Sportsnet and they had to just pull the plug. Looks like one of Don's friends in the media wanted to break the story ASAP and put out Don's side of it.

Agreed, he's been boring and not enjoyable to watch for at least a decade. Everyone who's rushing to his defence are the same Oilfans who constantly post about how they PVR the game and then skip through it. Nobody's been watching old Cherry. Good riddance.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746639 is a reply to message #746608 ]
Mon, 11 November 2019 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

It's ok, I'm sure he'll find a home at Rebel Media where both the editorial staff and viewership are much more agreeable to his views.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746642 is a reply to message #746639 ]
Mon, 11 November 2019 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

1 Cup

NetBOG wrote on Mon, 11 November 2019 20:49

It's ok, I'm sure he'll find a home at Rebel Media where both the editorial staff and viewership are much more agreeable to his views.

Nope. He’s done. His rants are nonsense. He might get some initial ratings, but he brings nothing to the table and people will stop listening. The only reason people tuned in was out of habit and respect for HNIC tradition. I started tuning into the second intermission and using the first to make popcorn and grabbing a beer. HNIC fell apart when it lost it’s theme music from the CBC to TSN.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746656 is a reply to message #746639 ]
Tue, 12 November 2019 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

4 Cups

I don't even watch his segment anyway so I could really careless but regardless of what he said, his time had come.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746641 is a reply to message #746608 ]
Mon, 11 November 2019 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

3 Cups

I don't generally cotton to anyone using their notoriety or their media soapbox to espouse anything political, or social commentary. The employer is within their right to terminate Cherry's contract. Regardless of whether any agrees or disagrees with his observation, his opinion is no more or less relevant than Joe Blow at the coffee shop.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746954 is a reply to message #746641 ]
Fri, 15 November 2019 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overdue  is currently offline overdue

No Cups

Freedom of speech is important to all of us but what Don did wasn't really related to that in one sense. The platform he was given by Rogers is not the place to be berating people for not wearing poppies. I always disliked his proudly parading the troops on hockey night in Canada and the overblown patriotism towards countries going to war to supposedly defend our freedom. Yeah, do that if you want and say what you have to say, but don't use TV hockey games as a big stage for you're opinions about things not related to hockey in the first place.
It wasn't racist, it was just his frustration at all of us non poppy wearers coming out at the wrong time and place. I really wish they didn't jump all over it like they did, over react, and fire him Not a fitting ending to his quite amazing career and I defend his right to speak his mind no matter what even if I don't agree with what he says. He's one of the last of a dying breed, unconcerned about being politically correct, just speaking from his heart and we need more people like him.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746670 is a reply to message #746608 ]
Tue, 12 November 2019 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Reports of Brian Burke replacing Cherry. Personally I think the entire idea of Coach's Corner is well past it's best before date. I'm not even sure what the segment is supposed to be about anymore? Its generally pretty light in the hockey play reviews or talk, and there is much better options out there anyways. The usual talking heads go a lot more into detail and have better discussions in general. On top of that there is practically limitless podcasts for even more discussion. Not sure why Coach's Corner is even necessary now.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746672 is a reply to message #746670 ]
Tue, 12 November 2019 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Yes, replace emotional old yelling man with other emotional old yelling man with worse hair. That sounds like something Rogers would do.

This is a good opportunity rethink how they present the game. They are halfway through the deal and still have 6 years left.

It's probably more likely that they are just going to keep costs low until they are out of the deal with the NHL. Provide minimal service and talent until they can bounce.

Clean house or bust

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746673 is a reply to message #746672 ]
Tue, 12 November 2019 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Tue, 12 November 2019 11:03

Yes, replace emotional old yelling man with other emotional old yelling man with worse hair. That sounds like something Rogers would do.

This is a good opportunity rethink how they present the game. They are halfway through the deal and still have 6 years left.

It's probably more likely that they are just going to keep costs low until they are out of the deal with the NHL. Provide minimal service and talent until they can bounce.

Burke is good. He's far from the fossil stuck the 50s like Cherry was.

They tried to update the broadcast with Strombo, but the same people complaining about them getting rid of Cherry couldn't take a few tattoos and piercings. Unfortunately, hockey is very much an old white man's sport.

I do hope they finally move Ron to Sunday only, and just let Amber do the full Saturday broadcast.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #746677 is a reply to message #746673 ]
Tue, 12 November 2019 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Burke is an improvement on Cherry but he is just as stubborn. I don't think it makes for great TV discussion.

Replacing Ron with Strombo is not rethinking how you present the game. That is just switching from one generic TV personality to another. I want to see some real creativity here, not just a shuffling chairs. Maybe it doesn't have to be about personalities sitting around a table every intermission. I don't know what the answer is, but do we honestly expect how we watch sports today to be the same as it will in 5, 10, 20 years?

I just think this is a good opportunity for some evolution. Rogers won't. Somebody else will change how sports are presented, and whoever has the next NHL deal will play copycat.

If it is true that they are losing money on the deal, then they don't have much to lose by taking some risks. Pushing Burke to the front is more of the same.

Clean house or bust

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #747044 is a reply to message #746608 ]
Sat, 16 November 2019 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Ron MacLean offered up some word salad today to explain what happened int he last week and also honour the legacy of Don Cherry.

Fake Ken Holland offers up the best summary of it

Ken Holland @FakeOilersGM
I have no idea what Ron MacLean was trying to say. I've had conversations with Jesse Puljujärvi that have made more sense.

And I hope people haven't lost sight of the only interesting thing that has come out of this entire ordeal. Learning how the legend Bobby Orr loves to watch Tucker Carlson and Fox News.

[Updated on: Sat, 16 November 2019 20:49]

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

"Next year (15/16) I would forecast as another developmental year"
- #2, April 2015

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #747048 is a reply to message #747044 ]
Sun, 17 November 2019 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Ron has taken an unnecessary amount of heat for this whole thing.

If he challenges Cherry in that moment, who knows if something worse would have been said. Ron released a statement afterwards that he didn't condone it. So he missed an opportunity to play policeman, who cares?

But that said, what a weird address from him on the issue tonight. Word salad is a perfect way to describe it. I am not quite sure what that was, but oh well. Life and hockey will continue whether he had the perfect words or not.

Clean house or bust

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #747063 is a reply to message #747048 ]
Sun, 17 November 2019 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Sun, 17 November 2019 02:42

Ron has taken an unnecessary amount of heat for this whole thing.

If he challenges Cherry in that moment, who knows if something worse would have been said. Ron released a statement afterwards that he didn't condone it. So he missed an opportunity to play policeman, who cares?

But that said, what a weird address from him on the issue tonight. Word salad is a perfect way to describe it. I am not quite sure what that was, but oh well. Life and hockey will continue whether he had the perfect words or not.

I think Ron MacLean fancies himself as sort of a Walter Cronkite. He probably truly believes the nation needed him to wax poetic in response to the episode, in his mind sort of how the US needed Cronkite to sort out things like the Kennedy assassination, MLK assassination, Vietnam, Nixon, etc. Some hubris there, and it's sad.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #747148 is a reply to message #747063 ]
Tue, 19 November 2019 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PoolParty  is currently offline PoolParty

No Cups

When is the pod cast dropping? Its not out on google play yet

This forum has turned into a pessimistic cesspool of bitching and whining about the same topics consistently.

#Adam #Kr55 #CrusaderPi #inverno76

#RDOilerfan is possibly reformed, time will tell.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #747260 is a reply to message #747148 ]
Wed, 20 November 2019 09:52 Go to previous message

3 Cups

PoolParty wrote on Tue, 19 November 2019 16:18

When is the pod cast dropping? Its not out on google play yet

I listened on Spotify yesterday.

Re: Don Cherry Fired [message #747049 is a reply to message #746608 ]
Sun, 17 November 2019 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dkb19  is currently offline dkb19

No Cups

Good riddance to an old, senile, racist, broken, relic of the 80s. Don Cherry's "firing" should never have happened...he should have retired 20 years ago.

5 Cups and counting.

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]  
Previous Topic:John Carlson
Next Topic:Don Cherry - signs a new deal with HNIC
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2019.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca