Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Justin Schultz to the PensPages (2): [1  2  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667752]
Sat, 27 February 2016 15:58 Go to next message
clutchlikeeberle  is currently offline clutchlikeeberle

No Cups

No return noted yet.

Purcell trade has not been finalized yet either.

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667754 is a reply to message #667752 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

3 Cups

That's good, Alberta can do with one less useless Justin, messing with the things we love.

2015/2016 - This Kool-Aid tastes like McDavid flavoured Drain-O.
2016/2017 - This Kool-Aid is starting to taste like juice.
2017/2018 - I'm drinking this Kool-Aid, in hopes that it's Drain-O.
2018/2019 - Another round of Drain-O, good sir!

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667758 is a reply to message #667754 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True Oiler fan  is currently offline True Oiler fan

No Cups

I thought you were in favour of the floaters in charge of grow ops?

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667755 is a reply to message #667752 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RankinSpankin  is currently offline RankinSpankin

No Cups

I'm guessing it's a 4th

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667756 is a reply to message #667755 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clutchlikeeberle  is currently offline clutchlikeeberle

No Cups

Reported to be a 3rd.

Man, two thirds when it looked like we were getting the Russian from LA.

Sad :(

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667757 is a reply to message #667756 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RankinSpankin  is currently offline RankinSpankin

No Cups

clutchlikeeberle wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 16:06

Reported to be a 3rd.

Fleeced by Chia!

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667763 is a reply to message #667756 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

3 Cups

clutchlikeeberle wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 16:06

Reported to be a 3rd.

Which Russian?

2015/2016 - This Kool-Aid tastes like McDavid flavoured Drain-O.
2016/2017 - This Kool-Aid is starting to taste like juice.
2017/2018 - I'm drinking this Kool-Aid, in hopes that it's Drain-O.
2018/2019 - Another round of Drain-O, good sir!

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667764 is a reply to message #667763 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

5 Cups

The Post Jultz Era.

Thank you for bringing us this far Chia!

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667760 is a reply to message #667752 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG is currently online NetBOG

4 Cups

This trade is now confirmed as 2016 3rd round pick. The only one the Pens own is their own, currently 76th.

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667761 is a reply to message #667760 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MyBestGuess  is currently offline MyBestGuess

1 Cup

NetBOG wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 16:47

This trade is now confirmed as 2016 3rd round pick. The only one the Pens own is their own, currently 76th.

That's a pretty great return! Too bad Teddy couldn't have brought back a 2nd but Florida gave that to Calgary for Hudler. Overall decent returns I guess.

Oilers Goal Horn
http://skreemr.com/link.jsp?id=6B5D44535654

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667766 is a reply to message #667752 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

So, who should we get mad at if he ends up being good and helps the Pens go deep in the playoffs?

Whose house (houses?) do we burn down if he helps the Pens win a cup?

With the current state of the universe taken into consideration, pretty good return for Jultz.

[Updated on: Sat, 27 February 2016 18:36]

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667768 is a reply to message #667752 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

6 Cups

I think Schultz by the end was scared of his own shadow, zero confidence, more yips than a dog with the hiccups. I think if he can manage to stay in the league long enough, he'll eventually get a handle on what he can, and should do as an NHL defenceman, Penguins will be a good place for a career reset.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667769 is a reply to message #667752 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 18:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

2 Cups

It's kind of sad. So much hype to start, and a coveted player chose us. A terrific rookie season, and then disaster the rest of the way. I had hope he could bounce back post-Eakins. I still hope he works it out.

Clean house or bust

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667771 is a reply to message #667769 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
halfafrog  is currently offline halfafrog

1 Cup

I don't wish him any ill will. I think part of the problem was the hype and hope put on him like he was the next Paul Coffey. Eakins pretty much killed this team for a few years which didn't help.

Still working our way out of that one. What amazed me the last two games is how much tighter the team seemed to play defensively. This Davidson kid is really coming along. Finally a bit of a surprise on D. We still need a few who can really move the puck up the ice better. We will see how much this helps comes off season.

So this is what hope feels like?

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667774 is a reply to message #667771 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

He might turn things around, but it wasn't going to happen here.

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667790 is a reply to message #667771 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HamBlaster  is currently offline HamBlaster

1 Cup

halfafrog wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 19:51

I don't wish him any ill will. I think part of the problem was the hype and hope put on him like he was the next Paul Coffey. Eakins, Lowe, MacT, Howson and Tambellini pretty much killed this team for a decade which didn't help.

Still working our way out of that one. What amazed me the last two games is how much tighter the team seemed to play defensively. This Davidson kid is really coming along. Finally a bit of a surprise on D. We still need a few who can really move the puck up the ice better. We will see how much this helps comes off season.

Corrected.

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667791 is a reply to message #667771 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

halfafrog wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 18:51

I don't wish him any ill will. I think part of the problem was the hype and hope put on him like he was the next Paul Coffey. Eakins pretty much killed this team for a few years which didn't help.

Talent doesn't matter if the team isn't a team. Six guys playing off the same page is a heck of alot better than five plus whetever Schultz was doing.

Davidson is +4
Eric "no talent, all heart" Gryba is an even 0 this season.
Schultz is bloody -22, could be -30 if he was healthy!

Also, based on that logic, I fear Yak could be next. Though Yak's woes aren't effort or heart related, and he has been improving. But his mistakes have been big ones, and I'm not sure Chia and McLellan are gonna gamble on him next season.

[Updated on: Sat, 27 February 2016 22:46]

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667775 is a reply to message #667752 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 20:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eedok  is currently offline eedok

No Cups

Probably will do a lot better with a guy like Letang to mentor him in Pittsburgh, plus his style suits eastern conference games much better

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667776 is a reply to message #667775 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

eedok wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 19:05

Probably will do a lot better with a guy like Letang to mentor him in Pittsburgh, plus his style suits eastern conference games much better

Schultz needs a mentor, but he needs to be surrounded by better Dmen first. He's exposed as our top pair guy. He needs some 3rd pairing minutes against weaker opponents and PP time.

If the Pens throw him out defending against the other team's top lines, he'll be as screwed as he was here.

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667777 is a reply to message #667776 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jds308  is currently offline jds308

1 Cup

nullterm wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 19:11

eedok wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 19:05

Schultz needs a mentor, but he needs to be surrounded by better Dmen first. He's exposed as our top pair guy. He needs some 3rd pairing minutes against weaker opponents and PP time.

If the Pens throw him out defending against the other team's top lines, he'll be as screwed as he was here.

Exactly this. And honestly, I really hope Chia has a plan to get a mentor on the Oilers. Nurse will be the next Schultz if he doesn't get someone with experience to learn from.

Chia has a huge job this summer to fix the D without crippling the forward group.

I make music:
Undermaker442

308 Media Group

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667783 is a reply to message #667752 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Interesting take by Chia on Schultz's abilities. He makes the distinction between "transporting" and "moving" the puck. He felt Schultz is good at transporting, but not really moving. Transporting is skating with it, while moving is making plays and generally being able to pass the puck quickly out of your end up the ice.

Kind of how I always felt about Schultz, he was never a good puck mover. He's a slick skater, but his decision making at moving the puck from our end was always very poor at the NHL level. The transporting ability really let him excel in the AHL because of the slower and less able competition, but in the NHL if you can't move the puck fast, you can get in big trouble, especially if you're not a fan of the physical game. And if you don't improve teams learn how to play against you. I'm sure every meeting before games against us had a point to just attack Schultz at every opportunity because he's going to be tossing out gifts in our end all night.

Best of luck to him with the Pens though.

[Updated on: Sat, 27 February 2016 21:06]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667787 is a reply to message #667783 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Poor decisions with the puck (top Dmen don't pass to opposition in their own end!) and timid. That's not something the Pens can fix without a brain and heart transplant. No team in the league can fix that. They'll need to figure out what tools he does bring and figure out how to work with that.

He will make some improvements in his career, but he'll be closer to a Tom Gilbert career than a Jeff Petry (damn your eyes MacT, damn your eyes for screwing up that one).

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667788 is a reply to message #667783 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cosmicheretic  is currently offline cosmicheretic

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 21:02

Interesting take by Chia on Schultz's abilities. He makes the distinction between "transporting" and "moving" the puck. He felt Schultz is good at transporting, but not really moving. Transporting is skating with it, while moving is making plays and generally being able to pass the puck quickly out of your end up the ice.

Kind of how I always felt about Schultz, he was never a good puck mover. He's a slick skater, but his decision making at moving the puck from our end was always very poor at the NHL level. The transporting ability really let him excel in the AHL because of the slower and less able competition, but in the NHL if you can't move the puck fast, you can get in big trouble, especially if you're not a fan of the physical game. And if you don't improve teams learn how to play against you. I'm sure every meeting before games against us had a point to just attack Schultz at every opportunity because he's going to be tossing out gifts in our end all night.

Best of luck to him with the Pens though.

Good assessment by Chia IMO. "Transporting" the puck gets you in trouble if you get stripped of it as often as he did. Poor puck 'moving' skills also results in turnovers and for a D-man that's an unacceptable double whammy at this level. Oh well the experiment is over. By next year hopefully we see these picks, our first...possibly more, and one of the core packaged up for two legit top 4 D.

[Updated on: Sat, 27 February 2016 22:27]

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667792 is a reply to message #667788 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

I got a chuckle listening to Chia's presser when he said about Schultz he "can't defend". Don't think he meant to say that outloud, but hey... He's not wrong.

I make music:
Undermaker442

308 Media Group

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667793 is a reply to message #667792 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

jds308 wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 21:59

I got a chuckle listening to Chia's presser when he said about Schultz he "can't defend". Don't think he meant to say that outloud, but hey... He's not wrong.

Hah! Had to watch to see what you mentioned, near the 4:20 mark: http://video.oilers.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=4& id=943725&navid=DL|EDM|home

I like how Chia goes into a moment of final honesty about Schultz, then realizes he shouldn't and tries to back track. So far that's the only time I've seen him drop his GM shields, and it was worth it hahah

Later he says...
- college? yeah not that important to know how to defend there
- the staff tried to teach him how to defend positionally and with the stick... then Chia tries to get away from that discussion

Sounds like Chia's new regime just got fed up with trying to teach our formerly highly touted "defenceman" how to defend and are happy to part ways with Justin.

Also interesting, sounds like Chia REALLY likes having McDavid Drai Nuge as 3C's. I'd cross Nuge's name off any potential trade talk. Sounds like he has alot more focus on centers than wingers.

[Updated on: Sat, 27 February 2016 23:22]

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667796 is a reply to message #667793 ]
Sat, 27 February 2016 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

nullterm wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 22:09

jds308 wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 21:59

Hah! Had to watch to see what you mentioned, near the 4:20 mark: http://video.oilers.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=4& id=943725&navid=DL|EDM|home

I like how Chia goes into a moment of final honesty about Schultz, then realizes he shouldn't and tries to back track. So far that's the only time I've seen him drop his GM shields, and it was worth it hahah

Later he says...
- college? yeah not that important to know how to defend there
- the staff tried to teach him how to defend positionally and with the stick... then Chia tries to get away from that discussion

Sounds like Chia's new regime just got fed up with trying to teach our formerly highly touted "defenceman" how to defend and are happy to part ways with Justin.

Also interesting, sounds like Chia REALLY likes having McDavid Drai Nuge as 3C's. I'd cross Nuge's name off any potential trade talk. Sounds like he has alot more focus on centers than wingers.

Yeah, when I was listening I actually had to back up the stream and re-listen to him essentially throw Schultz under the bus again. I can only imagine what the behind closed doors conversations about Schultz must have been like if he allowed those comments to slip through. Probably makes us on Oilfans look like members of the Schultz family :) It didn't seem mean spirited, just honest.

I make music:
Undermaker442

308 Media Group

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667799 is a reply to message #667796 ]
Sun, 28 February 2016 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

jds308 wrote on Sat, 27 February 2016 22:47

Yeah, when I was listening I actually had to back up the stream and re-listen to him essentially throw Schultz under the bus again. I can only imagine what the behind closed doors conversations about Schultz must have been like if he allowed those comments to slip through. Probably makes us on Oilfans look like members of the Schultz family :) It didn't seem mean spirited, just honest.

Exactly. Chia & co walked in here with a blank slate for everyone.

He had glowing comments for Purcell who he also traded. Fairly positive for Nilsson too.

But I just get a sense from that one interview that they are happy to have Schultz washed off their hands now and free to move on.

Wonder if the move also speaks to McLellan's comments about an individual on the team who was mentally dragging everyone else back with his attitude. Be interesting to see how the team plays the rest of the season.

I bet Chia will also be happy to end the never ending "Yes Craig, we all know you think he can be a Norris candidate..." discussion.

[Updated on: Sun, 28 February 2016 00:27]

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667802 is a reply to message #667752 ]
Sun, 28 February 2016 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gator21  is currently offline Gator21

No Cups

Seems like there's some discrepancy with what year the pick is in...

http://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/big-mistake-made-in-trade -earlier-today-new-details-now-make-it-official

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667873 is a reply to message #667802 ]
Mon, 29 February 2016 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gator21  is currently offline Gator21

No Cups

Gator21 wrote on Sun, 28 February 2016 02:05

http://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/big-mistake-made-in-trade -earlier-today-new-details-now-make-it-official

So any clarification whether its a 3rd this year or next?

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667891 is a reply to message #667873 ]
Mon, 29 February 2016 08:23 Go to previous message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Gator21 wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 00:27

Gator21 wrote on Sun, 28 February 2016 02:05

So any clarification whether its a 3rd this year or next?

Yes, it's this year. Florida has two third rounders this year, theirs and Minnesota's. New Jersey gets whichever pick is better for Jagr. We get the one that's left.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireChiarelli #FireBobbyNicks #FireKeithGretzky #FireKenHolland #FireTippett

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667804 is a reply to message #667752 ]
Sun, 28 February 2016 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
North East J  is currently offline North East J

No Cups

Addition by Subtraction.

icon_thumbsup

What's that weird, warm, feeling in my belly?

Why, it's optimism for the upcoming hockey season!

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667808 is a reply to message #667804 ]
Sun, 28 February 2016 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
honkerhitter  is currently offline honkerhitter

No Cups

I hope Jultz has a half decent career in the NHL, hope Pens coaching staff can get him back to his rookie season self..
Plain and simple Oilers ruined him , like they are trying to do with Nurse.
Overplay to high up the line up , no quality D man to learn from . Just a pure reciepe for disaster.
Until Chia gets a solid no questions asked #1 , we are spinning our wheels with are top prospects.

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667807 is a reply to message #667752 ]
Sun, 28 February 2016 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stotto  is currently offline stotto

No Cups

Good luck to Schultz and Purcell.

Third rounder for Schultz was half decent return but we still have $1 of his salary. A 3rd rounder for Purcell was o.k. and will free up $ 4.5 cap space.

I'm not sad to see either player moved.

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667809 is a reply to message #667807 ]
Sun, 28 February 2016 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pseudoreality  is currently offline Pseudoreality

No Cups

stotto wrote on Sun, 28 February 2016 09:17

Good luck to Schultz and Purcell.

Third rounder for Schultz was half decent return but we still have $1 of his salary. A 3rd rounder for Purcell was o.k. and will free up $ 4.5 cap space.

I'm not sad to see either player moved.

Free up cap space for what? The Oilers aren't adding any big contracts this year. Purcell is a UFA this summer and so will be Schultz as he won't get qualified.

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667823 is a reply to message #667809 ]
Sun, 28 February 2016 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McDavid97  is currently offline McDavid97

1 Cup

That is what happens when Eakin's took over, he wrecked 90% of the Oilers... Hall seems to be one of the only exceptions. He was playing too far up in our lineup but that is the GM's fault not his. He will get another contract next year to prove what he can do on a not so crappy team.

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667831 is a reply to message #667752 ]
Sun, 28 February 2016 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

6 Cups

Read this article about the booing Schultz got at home games, didn't realize it was going on that bad, pretty douchebag in my books. I haven't liked a lot of past Oiler players, and their performance, and thought they were useless, but I'd never start booing them at home. Most players are trying their best, and they are what they are, booing is trying to purposely embarrass a guy in front of 20,000 people, and his teammates, it's low character.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2016/02/28/edmonton-oilers-taylor -hall-jordan-eberle-didnt-like-fan-treatment-of-departing-te ammate-justin-schultz

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667833 is a reply to message #667831 ]
Sun, 28 February 2016 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

I am glad they spoke out about it. I started a thread on reddit a few days ago suggesting people stop booing an individual Oiler player a few days ago. I expected mixed reaction but it was basically 50 people saying "he makes 4M and doesn't work hard".

It is very disappointing that Oiler fans have a reputation doing this.

Clean house or bust

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667834 is a reply to message #667833 ]
Sun, 28 February 2016 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Sun, 28 February 2016 20:58

I am glad they spoke out about it. I started a thread on reddit a few days ago suggesting people stop booing an individual Oiler player a few days ago. I expected mixed reaction but it was basically 50 people saying "he makes 4M and doesn't work hard".

It is very disappointing that Oiler fans have a reputation doing this.

If we have another 10 years of no playoffs, I'm sure we could set the record for all kinds of angry fan related things. Of course while still selling out the arena the entire time.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667835 is a reply to message #667834 ]
Sun, 28 February 2016 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

It amazes me that fans did not collectively take their frustrations out on Lowe and company over the last 10 years (besides a billboard, and a few jerseys on the ice among other things). But if Justin Schultz is announced as a starter, then the crowd gets upset...

Clean house or bust

Re: Justin Schultz to the Pens [message #667837 is a reply to message #667835 ]
Sun, 28 February 2016 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

6 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Sun, 28 February 2016 21:15

It amazes me that fans did not collectively take their frustrations out on Lowe and company over the last 10 years (besides a billboard, and a few jerseys on the ice among other things). But if Justin Schultz is announced as a starter, then the crowd gets upset...

I'll never really try to understand every type of person out there. Hell, Trump is gaining momentum to get >50% of the USA to vote for him to be president.

But, many people who really do pay attention did focus their hate on Lowe. The Oilers org did everything in their power to insulate and defend him. When one of our players it attacked, they do nothing, they even throw them to the media like they did with Yakupov so many times while he struggled. Seems the org is actually happy to let individuals not up in the offices take all the blame. MacT basically blamed Dubs for the entire failed 13/14 season and lots of fans grabbed onto that and still do to this day.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Laurent Brossoit :: 2 year deal
Next Topic:GDT: NY Islanders @ Edmonton (Game #64)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca