This day on May 18
None

Happy Birthday To: Johnny Upton, Oil and Spuds, pdechant, mrdrolet

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » GDT: Detroit @ Edmonton (Game #50)
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]
Switch to nested viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: GDT: Detroit @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #728549 is a reply to message #728508 ]
Tue, 22 January 2019 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Ragnarok73 wrote on Tue, 22 January 2019 21:29

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 22 January 2019 21:27

Ragnarok73 wrote on Tue, 22 January 2019 22:25

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 22 January 2019 21:21

Ragnarok73 wrote on Tue, 22 January 2019 22:20

Please, let this be the game that finally gets Chia fired.....so sick of this @#$%ing mess.... icon_dead icon_dead icon_dead icon_dead

As much as I’m with you... nothing will change even if it happens.

Yeah, I've pretty much given up on watching most of this trainwreck until they get rid of the conductor who steered them off the track.

Good thing I've got Liverpool F.C. to cheer for, otherwise this entire year would be a complete write-off for me as far as sports goes....

Heck yes! Another Red supporter! You’ll never walk alone buddy!

Son of a b@#$@, you should have said so sooner, man. YNWA indeed- let's hope this is the year they finally do it. Wave Towel

The year they finally walk alone? That doesn't even make sense!

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Send a private message to this user  

Re: GDT: Detroit @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #728550 is a reply to message #728510 ]
Tue, 22 January 2019 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 22 January 2019 22:31

Ragnarok73 wrote on Tue, 22 January 2019 22:29

Please, let this be the game that finally gets Chia fired.....so sick of this @#$%ing mess.... icon_dead icon_dead icon_dead icon_dead

Yeah, I've pretty much given up on watching most of this trainwreck until they get rid of the conductor who steered them off the track.

Good thing I've got Liverpool F.C. to cheer for, otherwise this entire year would be a complete write-off for me as far as sports goes....

Son of a b@#$@, you should have said so sooner, man. YNWA indeed- let's hope this is the year they finally do it. Wave Towel

Oh buddy I hope so! That City game was a tough one, but we control our fate in the Prem! CL will be a tough tie, but Bayern without Mueller is a plus

I am far from a super fan but you can count one more in me!

I am Canadian but my family is Scottish. I played soccer before even hockey and if my dad had his way he would made me a pro footy player over a pro hockey player any day.

My family is split between supporting Celtic and Aberdeen in the Scottish league.

My one grandfather was a cop in England way back when. When he went back to visit I was 7, he was telling stories of his Canadian grandson that was a soccer keeper and his friend sent back a Liverpool hat so I "learned to support a proper football club" and I have cheered for them casually ever since.

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: GDT: Detroit @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #728552 is a reply to message #728550 ]
Tue, 22 January 2019 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Tue, 22 January 2019 23:22

Oh buddy I hope so! That City game was a tough one, but we control our fate in the Prem! CL will be a tough tie, but Bayern without Mueller is a plus

I am Canadian but my family is Scottish. I played soccer before even hockey and if my dad had his way he would made me a pro footy player over a pro hockey player any day.

My family is split between supporting Celtic and Aberdeen in the Scottish league.

My one grandfather was a cop in England way back when. When he went back to visit I was 7, he was telling stories of his Canadian grandson that was a soccer keeper and his friend sent back a Liverpool hat so I "learned to support a proper football club" and I have cheered for them casually ever since.

Fellow flatlander AND Liverpool fan. Did we just become best friends?!

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: GDT: Detroit @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #728558 is a reply to message #728552 ]
Tue, 22 January 2019 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 22 January 2019 23:24

PlusOne wrote on Tue, 22 January 2019 23:22

Fellow flatlander AND Liverpool fan. Did we just become best friends?!

YUP!

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: GDT: Detroit @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #728590 is a reply to message #728518 ]
Tue, 22 January 2019 23:53 Go to previous message
stemhovlichski  is currently offline stemhovlichski

No Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 22 January 2019 21:38

Ragnarok73 wrote on Tue, 22 January 2019 22:35

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 22 January 2019 21:31

You know what is most refreshing about LFC? They know how to play defensively.

100%! Allison definately worth the money that but getting VVD was the turning point. Man he’s so calm and collected back there, and the young TAA and Robertson on the flank... it’s so refreshing.

You know the Oilers really really suck when the game thread gets hijacked by the fourth fastest game on turf.

Do you think Ralph is laughing his butt off at Southampton FC over the current state of affairs in Edmonton? Didn't he sell one player for more than the entire Oilers' team combined salary??? Firing managers (by Skype?), rebuilding, being held accountable if he ends up relegated...and generally doing everything we'd love to see here.

And, yeah, Up the 'Pool!

Restored: "We're sucking hind banana here." - Pat Quinn, Jan 18, 2010

"...the Oilers have been rebuilding for so long that it’s hard not to be cynical." - NBC's Ryan Dadoun Jan 2, 2015

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]  
Previous Topic:Review: Detroit @ Edmonton (Game #50)
Next Topic:Pregame: Detroit @ Edmonton (Game #50)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca