This day on May 17
None

Happy Birthday To: vikingkid, Moreau#18

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » GDT: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #51)
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]
Switch to nested viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: GDT: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #51) [message #753044 is a reply to message #753010 ]
Fri, 31 January 2020 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

g2k wrote on Fri, 31 January 2020 21:10

Leon chirped the Blues bench after that goal.

Love it!

I think, but I'm not certain, that the Blues are the team Friedman quoted when he said there was an opposing team who talked about how gassed Draisaitl seemed in a game in December...

I wonder if that inspired something?

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Send a private message to this user  

Re: GDT: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #51) [message #753092 is a reply to message #752999 ]
Sat, 01 February 2020 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

NetBOG wrote on Fri, 31 January 2020 20:33

PlusOne wrote on Fri, 31 January 2020 19:15

I swear to god the Oilers music guy plays more crappy old "classic" rock than anyone in the league. AC/DC, KISS and the like need to be retired forever.

I really couldn't care less what they play, I just wish it wasn't blasted at the volume of a jet engine on takeoff for every second the play isn't going on. Can't even talk to the person next to you.

This drives me nuts too. It might just be that I'm getting old, but it sure seems like they might be using noise to distract from the on ice product occasionally.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: GDT: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #51) [message #753101 is a reply to message #752999 ]
Sat, 01 February 2020 19:45 Go to previous message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

2 Cups

NetBOG wrote on Fri, 31 January 2020 20:33

PlusOne wrote on Fri, 31 January 2020 19:15

I swear to god the Oilers music guy plays more crappy old "classic" rock than anyone in the league. AC/DC, KISS and the like need to be retired forever.

I really couldn't care less what they play, I just wish it wasn't blasted at the volume of a jet engine on takeoff for every second the play isn't going on. Can't even talk to the person next to you.

Perhaps they are even more proud of their sound system than they are of their scoreboard that almost has a footprint the size of the entire neutral zone.

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]  
Previous Topic:Pregame: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #52)
Next Topic:Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #51)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca