Final

Score Prediction
Login To See Your Results
No one predicted this!

Edmonton to win: 0%
Vancouver to win: 0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777396 is a reply to message #777389 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sinfulchimp306  is currently offline sinfulchimp306

No Cups

Good effort after an abysmal first.

Formerly gagnerisgod.
PLAY LABAMBA BABY

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777398 is a reply to message #777396 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

Credit to the entire team for bouncing back from a horrible start, but special mentions need to be made for Connor, Drai, Kahun, and Smith. Still, I'd rather the team not start every game this way moving forward, please.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777401 is a reply to message #777398 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

Ragnarok73 wrote on Tue, 23 February 2021 23:38

Credit to the entire team for bouncing back from a horrible start, but special mentions need to be made for Connor, Drai, Kahun, and Smith. Still, I'd rather the team not start every game this way moving forward, please.

I would nominate Yamo to add to that list. He skated every shift, drew penalties, I think even killed a couple of PK's.
Doesn't go unnoticed by me that he was out there in the dying moments protecting the lead. Considering coach has a long standing tradition of being slow to trust new/young guys that is pretty impressive.

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777399 is a reply to message #777389 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twilson1111  is currently offline twilson1111

No Cups

I love the feeling of not being worried after your team goes down 3-0 early

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777400 is a reply to message #777399 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

twilson1111 wrote on Tue, 23 February 2021 22:39

Um, let's not get carried away here. There have been plenty times this team dug itself a hole and then laid down and died in it. Tonight, they did not, but it helped that they were playing one of the few teams that have coughed up more goals all season than themselves.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777410 is a reply to message #777400 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twilson1111  is currently offline twilson1111

No Cups

I only have short term memory, which reaches back 10ish games

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777411 is a reply to message #777410 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

twilson1111 wrote on Tue, 23 February 2021 23:31

I only have short term memory, which reaches back 10ish games

Congratulations - you're looking at a Cup contender then!

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777404 is a reply to message #777399 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

twilson1111 wrote on Tue, 23 February 2021 23:39

I would say I am up a bit from the past where if they were down 3-0 it was an assumed loss. I have moved up to hopeful a comeback is possible but I definitely am not past worried.

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777402 is a reply to message #777389 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

We were the better team. Good win.

That McDavid PP goal may have been the fastest tic tac toe I’ve ever seen!

Clean house or bust

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777415 is a reply to message #777402 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stemhovlichski  is currently offline stemhovlichski

No Cups

smyth260 wrote on Tue, 23 February 2021 22:42

We were the better team. Good win.

That McDavid PP goal may have been the fastest tic tac toe I’ve ever seen!

All five Oilers touched the puck in a row. Beauuuuuutiful passing play!!!!

6:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtP-4vq91Os

Restored: "We're sucking hind banana here." - Pat Quinn, Jan 18, 2010

"...the Oilers have been rebuilding for so long that it’s hard not to be cynical." - NBC's Ryan Dadoun Jan 2, 2015

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777417 is a reply to message #777415 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

No Cups

Horrendous start aside, the no give up and will the team to overcome and win was impressive.

And the idea that the Canucks fans were doing an early celebration up 3 goals, only to be crushed by 4 straight against is absolutely delightful.

[Updated on: Wed, 24 February 2021 01:24]

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777403 is a reply to message #777389 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

2 Cups

Team is starting show some meddle.

Smith putting himself back together was encouraging too.

Oilers were wearing their true contender pants tonight.

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777405 is a reply to message #777403 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

g2k wrote on Tue, 23 February 2021 22:43

Team is starting show some meddle.

Smith putting himself back together was encouraging too.

Oilers were wearing their true contender pants tonight.

Important win. Dug deep to pull it out and outplayed the Canucks for the bulk of the game. Had we scored on a couple of those posts and Smith not completely sucked to start the game this one could have been a blowout.

Maybe we can just blow them out Thursday instead.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777406 is a reply to message #777405 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Man, it's cringey listening to Edmonton media scrums.

Rishaug - You were off that line for a few games and Coach Tippett put you back on it. How do you feel about that?

Matheson - You hadn't scored in a while, were you getting frustrated? When you have one go in that, that first goal, it just kind of squeaked in, but does that give you the confidence that you can get the later goal?

This is what that all-important access gets you!

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777409 is a reply to message #777406 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 23 February 2021 22:55

Man, it's cringey listening to Edmonton media scrums.

Rishaug - You were off that line for a few games and Coach Tippett put you back on it. How do you feel about that?

Matheson - You hadn't scored in a while, were you getting frustrated? When you have one go in that, that first goal, it just kind of squeaked in, but does that give you the confidence that you can get the later goal?

This is what that all-important access gets you!

I don’t think the players take either of those guys seriously. I’d love to be in that media room. If eye rolls made a sound, the collective would be deafening.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777408 is a reply to message #777389 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

Well, I picked up and started doing some paperwork and left this game after 3 zip, thought this was my jinx. And it turned out to be correct, you're welcome Oilfans. Seriously though, after it became 3 nil, it didnt look like there was a chance even against the Canucks.

Good on the team not to quit. I think we've got us a good hockey team right now with depth making a difference, if the goaltending can be average and can step up from time to time, the sky is the limit.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777412 is a reply to message #777389 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

It’s been really nice having a D who can start the offence and keep it going.

Barrie can play with high offense players pretty seamlessly. He did it with MacKinnon in Colorado and he fits right in with McDavid and Draisaitl. He shows up on the scoresheet a lot as is, but even so, I think he makes a lot of good plays with the puck to keep the flow going that don’t show up on the score sheet. The puck isn’t going to die on his stick on the offense.

For a guy who takes a lot of flack for his defense over his whole career, I still think he’s underrated. It’s hard to find a defenseman who can roll with these guys. McDavid is scoring at a staggering 1.81 PPG right now. I think Barrie is a big part of that. We haven’t had a defenseman like this since the Visnovsky/Souray days. It’s unlocked another level from these guys.

Clean house or bust

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777413 is a reply to message #777412 ]
Tue, 23 February 2021 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leia  is currently offline Leia

No Cups

I've only seen the highlights, but this result maybe as important as whooping the Flames over the weekend. We are not a team that has a history of coming back from poor starts and being 3-0 down. A bit of fight and never give in attitude helps and boosts confidence. It may be an ugly win, but a vital one going forward.

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777422 is a reply to message #777412 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

2 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Tue, 23 February 2021 23:35

Barrie can play with high offense players pretty seamlessly. He did it with MacKinnon in Colorado and he fits right in with McDavid and Draisaitl. He shows up on the scoresheet a lot as is, but even so, I think he makes a lot of good plays with the puck to keep the flow going that don’t show up on the score sheet. The puck isn’t going to die on his stick on the offense.

For a guy who takes a lot of flack for his defense over his whole career, I still think he’s underrated. It’s hard to find a defenseman who can roll with these guys. McDavid is scoring at a staggering 1.81 PPG right now. I think Barrie is a big part of that. We haven’t had a defenseman like this since the Visnovsky/Souray days. It’s unlocked another level from these guys.

This reminds me of a play in front of Smith. Barrie had 2 Canucks all over him and he calmly made a couple crafty moves and wired it up to the red line to an Oiler by the wall.

I'm not used to seeing that on this team. Typically it's a quick scoring chance/goal or an ensuing extended fire drill to get the puck out.

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777431 is a reply to message #777422 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

g2k wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 08:16

smyth260 wrote on Tue, 23 February 2021 23:35

This reminds me of a play in front of Smith. Barrie had 2 Canucks all over him and he calmly made a couple crafty moves and wired it up to the red line to an Oiler by the wall.

I'm not used to seeing that on this team. Typically it's a quick scoring chance/goal or an ensuing extended fire drill to get the puck out.

I know that exact play and loudly said a word that cant get past the swear filter as he turned to whip it through the slot. Had big eyes when it was tape to tape to a waiting Oiler.
My PTSD of the last decade or so quickly saw it being picked off and in our net but am cautiously optimistic that I will see that play start in the future and smile in anticipation of a positive outcome.

Barrie has been improving every game in my eyes. His offense is obvious but on the defensive side there have been less moments each game that result in a scoring chance against.
Without paying a kings ransom it is impossible to have a puck moving D without some holes in our own end but Barrie is one of the best in the league right now in his pay range.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777418 is a reply to message #777389 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Have to say I think Larsson has really brought up his game, saw him erase a couple of guys, he's changed his game from the start of the season.. Jones actually played OK tonight, after his 1st few games I was really critical about his judgment, he seems to have kept it a lot more simple, hope he remembers it.

McDavid could have had 6 pts tonight.. he'll unload on Thursday..

After a 1st shot sieve goal, Smith actually played really well, lots of point blanks left open by the D and he was able to shut the door.. Koski up next..

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777419 is a reply to message #777418 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

No Cups

Went to bed after the first (11:30pm starts SUCK). Was hopeful for a comeback, but really didn't think it would happen, so it was a pleasant surprise this morning to check the score & see that we won.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777421 is a reply to message #777419 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

1 Cup

NZ Oiler Fan wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 08:05

Went to bed after the first (11:30pm starts SUCK). Was hopeful for a comeback, but really didn't think it would happen, so it was a pleasant surprise this morning to check the score & see that we won.

LOL - right there with you. I was tired before the start, figured I'd try to power through it. 3-0, I was out. Pleasant surprise when I went to check the damage this morning.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777432 is a reply to message #777421 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan is currently online RDOilerfan

3 Cups

Call me impressed.

Canucks came out the hungrier team in the first but when you watched the game, it was pretty apparent the Oilers were superior and were just playing sluggish.

Awful first goal. Smith knew it. As mad as I was about it, I almost laughed when I saw Smith checking himself out to basically try and figure out how it went in. Second goal was about as good of a tip as you can get. Too bad it was an Oilers guy tipping it into his own net. I was yelling for Smith to get pulled. I was definitely yelling to pull him after the 3rd. The Oilers first period goal was MASSIVE especially as it should have been stopped. But going into the first intermission, it felt like one of those game where things just weren't going the Oilers way and I expected them to probably give up another 1 or 2 and probably lose 5-2.

But after the first, I was shocked. They came out and took it to the Canucks. The post and crossbar got a work out and it just seemed like shift after shift it was all Oilers. I thought they were unlucky not to get 1 or 2 in the 2nd. So I was worried they would go old Oilers, shrug their shoulders saying they tried and just mail in the 3rd.

To my surprise, they decided it was time to win the game so they came out even harder in the 3rd and just blew the Canucks out of the water. They were all over the Canucks, they forced the Canucks to do mistake after mistake. The Canucks players looked completely overwhelmed, throwing pucks in corners or behind the net even in their own zone just to get rid of it. The Oilers were picking off every pass and just kept coming relentlessly. Great goal by Kahun. Great PP goal by McD. After they tied it, it was literally only a matter of time before they got the winner. My favorite part was the winner because the Oilers of the past didn't score goals like that. Bottom 6 line out, taking the play to the Canucks, guys creating chaos in front of the goal, simple point shot, goes off a guy and in. I am so used to other teams doing that to the Oilers and always wondered why the hell the Oilers never got those type of goals. But they did.

Smith was great after the first. The defense as a whole was good for 2 periods. Big boys made plays and got goals from secondary scorers. Great game, great win.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777439 is a reply to message #777389 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Roussel's game is falling off a cliff so guess no surprise he's just running around like an idiot now trying to find ways to be noticed.

NHL Player Safety @NHLPlayerSafety
Vancouver’s Antoine Roussel has been fined $5,000, the maximum allowable under the CBA, for Roughing Edmonton’s Jesse Puljujarvi.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777440 is a reply to message #777439 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 09:19

Vancouver’s Antoine Roussel has been fined $5,000, the maximum allowable under the CBA, for Roughing Edmonton’s Jesse Puljujarvi.

Brutal, that should be a suspension. I don’t see any precursor there to give Roussel a reason to start immediately throwing punches to the face of an unwilling participant. Made the guy bleed.

I seem to remember Kassian being suspended for the same thing, except that event had some precursor.

Fire Parros.

Clean house or bust

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777441 is a reply to message #777440 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 10:36

Brutal, that should be a suspension. I don’t see any precursor there to give Roussel a reason to start immediately throwing punches to the face of an unwilling participant. Made the guy bleed.

I seem to remember Kassian being suspended for the same thing, except that event had some precursor.

Fire Parros.

Didn't Steve MacIntyre get a suspension for essentially the same thing once when he was an Oiler? He just punched a lot harder.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777443 is a reply to message #777440 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

What I find as the biggest joke is a player can in the heat of a puck battle completely unintentionally high stick a guy in the face, draw blood and it's worth 4 mins. Roussel unprovoked drops his gloves, bare knuckle drills an unsuspecting JP in the face blooding his nose and he gets 2.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777444 is a reply to message #777443 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Did Roussel explain why he decided to go all punch happy?

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777445 is a reply to message #777444 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 10:58

I can see why the Canucks lose. Wow they take some DUMB penalties. I know agitating is Roussel's thing but dropping the gloves and punching a guy in the face unprovoked is DUMB. Especially doing it to a guy like JP who there is ZERO chance he will fight you.

I thought the Oilers early on in the season did some bad giveaways, the Canucks take it to a whole new level. Throwing pucks back into your know corner or behind the net with no one there? I loved when Louie commented about how he had no clue what the Canuck was doing when he just turn and passed it behind his own goal to no one. I've never seen a team try to play dump and chase in their own zone before. icon_lol

[Updated on: Wed, 24 February 2021 11:43]

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777446 is a reply to message #777445 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 11:26

I can see why the Canucks lose. Wow they take some DUMB penalties. I know agitating is Roussel's think but dropping the gloves and punching a guy in the face unprovoked is DUMB. Especially doing it to a guy like JP who there is ZERO chance he will fight you.

I thought the Oilers early on in the season did some bad giveaways, the Canucks take it to a whole new level. Throwing pucks back into your know corner or behind the net with no one there? I loved when Louie commented about how he had no clue what the Canuck was doing when he just turn and passed it behind his own goal to no one. I've never seen a team try to play dump and chase in their own zone before. icon_lol

I felt bad for JP too. He kind of jump through the scramble chasing the puck them looked extremely confused when he started get punched. It was like yelling at a dog for changing the channel.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777448 is a reply to message #777446 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 11:39

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 11:26

I can see why the Canucks lose. Wow they take some DUMB penalties. I know agitating is Roussel's think but dropping the gloves and punching a guy in the face unprovoked is DUMB. Especially doing it to a guy like JP who there is ZERO chance he will fight you.

I felt bad for JP too. He kind of jump through the scramble chasing the puck them looked extremely confused when he started get punched. It was like yelling at a dog for changing the channel.

It looked like a scene from slap shot. Guys are just wacking at the puck like you see 100's of times in a game and one guy just drops the gloves for nothing and starts feeding shots. If I am the Canucks coach, I'd be scratching him next game. You can't have guys doing stupid stuff like that, especially when things are going as bad as they are.

[Updated on: Wed, 24 February 2021 11:49]

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777450 is a reply to message #777440 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AndersonRules  is currently offline AndersonRules

No Cups

Fire Parros.

Ditto Nurse - was suspended (IIRC 3 games) for dropping the mitts with Polak, after Polak had laid a questionable hit on one of our guys. Reasoning was: unsuspecting opponent, unprovoked aggression. Why don't Roussel's actions qualify?

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777452 is a reply to message #777450 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

AndersonRules wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 12:09

Fire Parros.

Ditto Nurse - was suspended (IIRC 3 games) for dropping the mitts with Polak, after Polak had laid a questionable hit on one of our guys. Reasoning was: unsuspecting opponent, unprovoked aggression. Why don't Roussel's actions qualify?

Good example. I don't think JP even touched anyone prior to getting punched in the face. At least Polak gave a guy a cheap shot to maybe warrant getting punched to a degree.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777472 is a reply to message #777440 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 09:36

Fire Parros.

Welcome to the world of NHL Corp and Georgie Parros. Oilers get the max. suspensions (beyond previous precedent) when it's their player, and the opposition gets the minimum.. or nothing .. every time without fail.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777442 is a reply to message #777439 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JPro  is currently offline JPro

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 10:19

Roussel's game is falling off a cliff so guess no surprise he's just running around like an idiot now trying to find ways to be noticed.

RNH...what a bro. Get that extension signed already.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777454 is a reply to message #777442 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

JPro wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 10:52

Hopefully Roussel dresses next game, the score gets out of reach, and someone takes care of business there. This is 2 incidents I count where people have gone after JP virtually unprovoked, one of these times he's going to lose it and fight back.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777456 is a reply to message #777454 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 12:19

Hopefully Roussel dresses next game, the score gets out of reach, and someone takes care of business there. This is 2 incidents I count where people have gone after JP virtually unprovoked, one of these times he's going to lose it and fight back.

That's not a thing anymore. Knowing the Oilers they'll probably sign him and we'll all just pretend nothing happened.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21) [message #777459 is a reply to message #777454 ]
Wed, 24 February 2021 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

3 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Wed, 24 February 2021 12:19

The problem is, the Oilers don't have anyone to address that right now. I sure don't want Nurse beating the hell out of him. He's WAY, way too important to the Oilers and the Canucks take that trade off all day long. The guy that should do it is Kassian and he's not there. Khaira sort of can but I don't think he's a great fighter and doesn't do it unless he absolutely has too.

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Pregame: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #22)
Next Topic:GDT: Edmonton @ Vancouver (Game #21)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca