F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Speculation » Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759751]
Thu, 30 April 2020 14:39 Go to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

3 Cups

We should delete a playing year for each year that he ruined for the team as a coach/manager/VP/Vice Chair. At the end, if his stats still support a jersey retirement I’m all for it.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759773 is a reply to message #759751 ]
Thu, 30 April 2020 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

2 Cups

You just know that one day they will do it.

I'd sooner see Keegan Lowe's number raised to the rafters.

Clean house or bust

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759775 is a reply to message #759751 ]
Thu, 30 April 2020 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

At this point retiring Lowe's number would be the second strongest reason possible for me to question being an Oilers fan, only behind trading McDavid.

This is fine.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759778 is a reply to message #759775 ]
Thu, 30 April 2020 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

The Old Boys in the Oilers media are beating the drum hard again today.

Any time you make a decision that should be celebratory, but you have to worry that the fans are classy enough not to boo - that's probably a sign it isn't a good decision. There's no compelling reason to do this for Lowe right now, and given that he's still at the top of the organization, to do so would make it look like Kevin Lowe decided to retire his own number.

Given that he's decided to give himself a couple promotions and to give his mediocre son two NHL contracts it wouldn't be that shocking if he DID decide he really deserved this, especially with Matheson, Brownlee and the gang egging him on.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

#FireLowe #FireChiarelli #FireBobbyNicks #FireKeithGretzky #FireKenHolland #FireTippett

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759786 is a reply to message #759775 ]
Thu, 30 April 2020 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 April 2020 21:10

At this point retiring Lowe's number would be the second strongest reason possible for me to question being an Oilers fan, only behind trading McDavid.

You’re not alone

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759788 is a reply to message #759751 ]
Thu, 30 April 2020 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

How dare you people. Did you not know that Lowe is one of 6 players that won 6 cups without having won a cup for Montreal?

We should be talking about a second banner for Lowe at this point for his work as a builder.

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

"Next year (15/16) I would forecast as another developmental year"
- #2, April 2015

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759823 is a reply to message #759788 ]
Fri, 01 May 2020 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gator21  is currently offline Gator21

No Cups

Rather than retiring Lowe's jersey...why don't we BURN IT! angryfire

Let's go Brandon!! #FJB

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759829 is a reply to message #759823 ]
Fri, 01 May 2020 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

His plan the whole time was to get McDavid. it was just unfortunate that the plan ahd to start in 07

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759840 is a reply to message #759829 ]
Fri, 01 May 2020 19:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Fri, 01 May 2020 15:59

His plan the whole time was to get McDavid. it was just unfortunate that the plan ahd to start in 07

Yeah. Trust the plan. You can believe in the plan.

This is fine.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759851 is a reply to message #759751 ]
Sun, 03 May 2020 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

5 Cups

I'll rant all day long about how his management regime was been awful.

But jersey retirement is about him as a player wearing a jersey on the ice, not a suit and tie in the boardroom. And in that regard, I would be okay with it.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759852 is a reply to message #759851 ]
Sun, 03 May 2020 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

nullterm wrote on Sun, 03 May 2020 03:08

But jersey retirement is about him as a player wearing a jersey on the ice, not a suit and tie in the boardroom. And in that regard, I would be okay with it.

I admire your ability to separate the two. I can’t. And I can’t see him as deserving of any honours from the oilers or the hockey HOF. His honours were being a passenger on 6 cup teams and the cushiest post-hockey career in history.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759853 is a reply to message #759852 ]
Sun, 03 May 2020 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GabbyDugan  is currently offline GabbyDugan

2 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Sun, 03 May 2020 08:53

I admire your ability to separate the two. I can’t. And I can’t see him as deserving of any honours from the oilers or the hockey HOF. His honours were being a passenger on 6 cup teams and the cushiest post-hockey career in history.

What about separating the legacy of Wayne Gretzky? Ninety nine was one of the all-time greats -arguably the greatest - as a player, but his history in team management and coaching after his playing career ended is sketchy, to say the least.

Kevin Lowe was a very, very good defense man on one of the best teams in NHL history. He even was a good, passionate coach for a very short time, and stuck with the organization as general manager when the team was a heartbeat from going broke. After 2006, not a positive contribution to the organization, but in my opinion his contributions as a player are not tarnished by the blunders that came later.

I'm not a huge fan of retiring jersey numbers, but I like what the Eskimos do, having a ring of honor with names and jersey numbers.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759854 is a reply to message #759853 ]
Sun, 03 May 2020 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

GabbyDugan wrote on Sun, 03 May 2020 09:18

What about separating the legacy of Wayne Gretzky? Ninety nine was one of the all-time greats -arguably the greatest - as a player, but his history in team management and coaching after his playing career ended is sketchy, to say the least.

Kevin Lowe was a very, very good defense man on one of the best teams in NHL history. He even was a good, passionate coach for a very short time, and stuck with the organization as general manager when the team was a heartbeat from going broke. After 2006, not a positive contribution to the organization, but in my opinion his contributions as a player are not tarnished by the blunders that came later.

I'm not a huge fan of retiring jersey numbers, but I like what the Eskimos do, having a ring of honor with names and jersey numbers.

I would be okay with the coyotes not retiring 99

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759855 is a reply to message #759854 ]
Sun, 03 May 2020 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xombie  is currently offline Xombie

1 Cup

CrudeRemarks wrote on Sun, 03 May 2020 08:36

Too late! 99 is retired league wide. Even in Arizona.

Bob Marley and the (Hartford) Wailers.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759857 is a reply to message #759855 ]
Sun, 03 May 2020 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Xombie wrote on Sun, 03 May 2020 10:16

Fun fact:
The league retired 99 in February 2000. Gretzky coached the coyotes for 4 seasons from 2005/06 to 2008/09.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759858 is a reply to message #759857 ]
Sun, 03 May 2020 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

And in the first part of the century Gretzky was involved with Steve Ellman buying real estate and trying to get a new arena built for the Coyotes.

Gretzky sure knew how to hook up with some real winners; Pocklington, McNall, Ellman. Anyone else?

Sorry for high jacking your thread, Crude Remarks. Lowe was an excellent defenseman and overall a lousy manager at any level. Unfortunately the EIG and Daryl Katz disagree about the management part.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759859 is a reply to message #759858 ]
Sun, 03 May 2020 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

GabbyDugan wrote on Sun, 03 May 2020 11:41

And in the first part of the century Gretzky was involved with Steve Ellman buying real estate and trying to get a new arena built for the Coyotes.

Gretzky sure knew how to hook up with some real winners; Pocklington, McNall, Ellman. Anyone else?

Sorry for high jacking your thread, Crude Remarks. Lowe was an excellent defenseman and overall a lousy manager at any level. Unfortunately the EIG and Daryl Katz disagree about the management part.

I’m not convinced he was an excellent dman. Fact is the 80s oilers set offensive records all over the place, of which Lowe holds zero, and set no defensive records of any significance. And if we acknowledge that Fuhr was a great goalie who was often left high and dry by the team, where does Lowe fit in the equation?

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759863 is a reply to message #759859 ]
Sun, 03 May 2020 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Sun, 03 May 2020 12:02

I’m not convinced he was an excellent dman. Fact is the 80s oilers set offensive records all over the place, of which Lowe holds zero, and set no defensive records of any significance. And if we acknowledge that Fuhr was a great goalie who was often left high and dry by the team, where does Lowe fit in the equation?

Charlie Huddy had:
Better plus/minus
Higher single season plus/minus
More goals
Higher single season goal total
More assists
Higher single season assist total

*also didn’t ruin the franchise for twenty years

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759865 is a reply to message #759863 ]
Mon, 04 May 2020 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

CrudeRemarks wrote on Sun, 03 May 2020 11:32

CrudeRemarks wrote on Sun, 03 May 2020 12:02

Charlie Huddy had:
Better plus/minus
Higher single season plus/minus
More goals
Higher single season goal total
More assists
Higher single season assist total

*also didn’t ruin the franchise for twenty years

Yes it is like they tried so hard to "make sure we don't forget the warriors" with Lowe that Huddy seems like the odd man out of these dynasty chats.

I wasn't in the room but I suppose it's because Lowe was Wayne's roommate and he had lotsa rah rah speeches and intangibles.

Much Like Fuhr's numbers, I don't know how such a masterful intangible leader let such a close friend a vital teammate fall into addiction.

Fuhr of course denies the addiction happened and claims it to be overblown.

It's kinda like Matt Benning. Why are we so much better (visually, I don't know what the advanced stats say) when he's the number 6 guy? We're worse when he's 5 or higher. We're worse when he's 7 or lower in the press box. Who knew the 6 d was so important!

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759867 is a reply to message #759858 ]
Mon, 04 May 2020 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Lowe was a really good defenceman and he meant a lot to the franchise - first draft pick, first goal scorer, assistant captain for all 5 Cup wins, and then team captain once Messier left. He was a boomerang and finished his career as an Oiler too.

He was a warrior on the ice with a legendary pain threshold, and a mean streak to boot.

But he's at the very top of the Oilers management, where he's been for two decades of futility. There are a lot of fans, rightly, who feel anger towards Lowe for his huge part in making this team so bad over that time, while always passing the buck and claiming no responsibility for anything bad that's befallen the team.

For him to have his number retired now would look a lot like him calling his own shot and putting his own number up in the rafters. To even have him considered for any honours, he really needs to quit and be gone for a significant amount of time. As it is, it sure looks like the management team asked their buddies to float a trial balloon on this again - it seems a little coincidental that you've got Matheson, Brownlee, Stauffer, Simpson, etc. all tweeting arguments and stats here for Lowe's jersey retirement all at the same time.

I think the fact that it's at all controversial shows that it's just not an idea that should be entertained. There was no controversy over any of the other jersey retirements. Everyone was in agreement that #99, #17, #7, #31, #9 and #11 should be up there. Al Hamilton was a different time and a different era and they didn't even actually hang the number up there for 20+ years, so I don't think that's comparable. And while the actual banners for Sather and Rod Phillips aren't great - there wasn't a lot of people saying they didn't deserve the honour (and they're both in the Hall of Fame). This would be unique in that it would be very divisive. Maybe with 10 years of him outside of the organization things would be different.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

#FireLowe #FireChiarelli #FireBobbyNicks #FireKeithGretzky #FireKenHolland #FireTippett

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759872 is a reply to message #759867 ]
Mon, 04 May 2020 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Mon, 04 May 2020 09:49

Lowe was a really good defenceman and he meant a lot to the franchise - first draft pick, first goal scorer, assistant captain for all 5 Cup wins, and then team captain once Messier left. He was a boomerang and finished his career as an Oiler too.

He was a warrior on the ice with a legendary pain threshold, and a mean streak to boot.

But he's at the very top of the Oilers management, where he's been for two decades of futility. There are a lot of fans, rightly, who feel anger towards Lowe for his huge part in making this team so bad over that time, while always passing the buck and claiming no responsibility for anything bad that's befallen the team.

For him to have his number retired now would look a lot like him calling his own shot and putting his own number up in the rafters. To even have him considered for any honours, he really needs to quit and be gone for a significant amount of time. As it is, it sure looks like the management team asked their buddies to float a trial balloon on this again - it seems a little coincidental that you've got Matheson, Brownlee, Stauffer, Simpson, etc. all tweeting arguments and stats here for Lowe's jersey retirement all at the same time.

I think the fact that it's at all controversial shows that it's just not an idea that should be entertained. There was no controversy over any of the other jersey retirements. Everyone was in agreement that #99, #17, #7, #31, #9 and #11 should be up there. Al Hamilton was a different time and a different era and they didn't even actually hang the number up there for 20+ years, so I don't think that's comparable. And while the actual banners for Sather and Rod Phillips aren't great - there wasn't a lot of people saying they didn't deserve the honour (and they're both in the Hall of Fame). This would be unique in that it would be very divisive. Maybe with 10 years of him outside of the organization things would be different.

I went and looked at Lowe’s stats in the playoffs. He’s garbage. Stauffer was tweeting about how he got two short handed goals in ‘87 because he’s so clutch. Do you know many total special teams point he got in his illustrious playoff career? Two!

Also he didn’t get the Oilers first goal. Gretzky did.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759876 is a reply to message #759872 ]
Mon, 04 May 2020 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MJ  is currently offline MJ

2 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Mon, 04 May 2020 12:36

That is incorrect. Google is your friend.

https://thehockeywriters.com/edmonton-oilers-first-nhl-game- oct-10-1979/

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759877 is a reply to message #759876 ]
Mon, 04 May 2020 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

MJ wrote on Mon, 04 May 2020 14:03

Nope. Gretzky tipped it. I’ve seen the film. If Lowe has any grace he would just admit it. Teach the controversy.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759882 is a reply to message #759877 ]
Mon, 04 May 2020 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Mon, 04 May 2020 14:05

Nope. Gretzky tipped it. I’ve seen the film. If Lowe has any grace he would just admit it. Teach the controversy.

While this is tremendous Lowe-trolling, it doesn't hold up:

Horrible video quality, but the backhand is high to the far side of the net from where Gretzky is standing. There's nothing in that to suggest it was tipped.

On top of that, you see Gretzky - who was always a stats guy, immediately grab the puck and race over to give it to Lowe. Had he tipped it, I think he just takes it himself - it wouldn't have been at all selfish to identify himself as the goal scorer had he scored. Instead he gets the second assist.

No controversy - Lowe definitely scored that goal.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759883 is a reply to message #759882 ]
Mon, 04 May 2020 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Mon, 04 May 2020 14:18

CrudeRemarks wrote on Mon, 04 May 2020 14:05

While this is tremendous Lowe-trolling, it doesn't hold up:

Horrible video quality, but the backhand is high to the far side of the net from where Gretzky is standing. There's nothing in that to suggest it was tipped.

On top of that, you see Gretzky - who was always a stats guy, immediately grab the puck and race over to give it to Lowe. Had he tipped it, I think he just takes it himself - it wouldn't have been at all selfish to identify himself as the goal scorer had he scored. Instead he gets the second assist.

No controversy - Lowe definitely scored that goal.

Nope. Common knowledge Lowe couldn’t raise the puck. It was going low left side until Wayne tipped it.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759895 is a reply to message #759883 ]
Mon, 04 May 2020 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcometotheOC is currently online welcometotheOC

No Cups

YES!!! Let the hate flow through you!!! Join me and rule the galaxy!!! Bwahahahah!

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759902 is a reply to message #759895 ]
Tue, 05 May 2020 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Kevin Lowe had a pretty good run as an All-Star. He was named in 1984, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, and 1993. The All Star selections must have been done by some very biased voters those years. Jim Matheson and Terry Jones come to mind.

He also won the league's King Clancy Memorial Trophy in 1990 ("Although very busy as a player and with the NHLPA, he was made the honorary Chairman of the Edmonton City Christmas Bureau, a charity which fed needy persons"). I wonder why Glen Sather, who was otherwise a very astute GM, had a place on the Oilers fora bum like that.

It's too bad Lowe became a sterling example of the Peter Principle as his career as an Oiler executive rolled on.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759905 is a reply to message #759902 ]
Tue, 05 May 2020 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

GabbyDugan wrote on Tue, 05 May 2020 12:18

It's too bad Lowe became a sterling example of the Peter Principle as his career as an Oiler executive rolled on.

He Peter Principled two or three times.

This is fine.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759906 is a reply to message #759902 ]
Tue, 05 May 2020 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

GabbyDugan wrote on Tue, 05 May 2020 12:18

Kevin Lowe had a pretty good run as an All-Star. He was named in 1984, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, and 1993. The All Star selections must have been done by some very biased voters those years. Jim Matheson and Terry Jones come to mind.

He also won the league's King Clancy Memorial Trophy in 1990 ("Although very busy as a player and with the NHLPA, he was made the honorary Chairman of the Edmonton City Christmas Bureau, a charity which fed needy persons"). I wonder why Glen Sather, who was otherwise a very astute GM, had a place on the Oilers fora bum like that.

There was clearly some sort of 80s rule that you had to have 8 Edmonton Oilers on the all star team. I can guarantee, without looking, that if you look at the other oilers on those teams, Kevin is the one you’d think is out of place.

Also King Clancy is obviously a made up trophy name.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #759866 is a reply to message #759857 ]
Mon, 04 May 2020 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

CrudeRemarks wrote on Sun, 03 May 2020 09:51

Xombie wrote on Sun, 03 May 2020 10:16

Fun fact:
The league retired 99 in February 2000. Gretzky coached the coyotes for 4 seasons from 2005/06 to 2008/09.

Ah I see you mean retire as a builder!

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #760577 is a reply to message #759751 ]
Sun, 24 May 2020 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Watching Game 5 of the Oilers/Isles Stanley Cup. Defensive stalwart Kevin Lowe was part of an NHL playoff record, getting beaten twice by Pat LaFontaine in 35 seconds to cut the Oilers' lead in half. Crazy he isn't in the HOF.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #760579 is a reply to message #760577 ]
Sun, 24 May 2020 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Sun, 24 May 2020 16:47

Watching Game 5 of the Oilers/Isles Stanley Cup. Defensive stalwart Kevin Lowe was part of an NHL playoff record, getting beaten twice by Pat LaFontaine in 35 seconds to cut the Oilers' lead in half. Crazy he isn't in the HOF.

Such is the life of one of 6 players to win 6 cups without having won one with the Canadiens. All that winning and all people remember is you getting burned a bunch of times in cup finals games.

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

"Next year (15/16) I would forecast as another developmental year"
- #2, April 2015

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #760884 is a reply to message #760577 ]
Fri, 29 May 2020 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OilPeg  is currently offline OilPeg

No Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Sun, 24 May 2020 17:47

I just watched this game too...I think your post is a bit tongue-in-cheek, but the first goal by Lafontaine was definitely not Lowe's fault. He made a great block and the rebound went right to Lafontaine who burried it. The second one, I'll give you he could've tied Lafontaine up better though, but it was a quick bang bang play too.

Skookum Jim wrote on Sat, 02 June 2012 00:29

But he (Belanger)'s as soft as room temp. margarine.

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 16 March 2021 18:49

Turris in the BOA will be like an ice cube in the Sahara.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #760889 is a reply to message #760884 ]
Fri, 29 May 2020 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

OilPeg wrote on Fri, 29 May 2020 10:02

I just watched this game too...I think your post is a bit tongue-in-cheek, but the first goal by Lafontaine was definitely not Lowe's fault. He made a great block and the rebound went right to Lafontaine who burried it. The second one, I'll give you he could've tied Lafontaine up better though, but it was a quick bang bang play too.

Are you accusing me, ME?, of being biased against Kevin Lowe? What reason would I have to speak poorly of the man who stole the credit for the first franchise goal, maintained a goals per game average of 0.07 while playing for the greatest offensive team in history and then returned to gutter the franchise for two decades after his playing career was over? Sure he nearly cost them their first Stanley Cup in a single shift that game, but he did also have two career special teams points in the playoffs, so obviously he was a key cog.

Re: Rather than retiring Lowe’s jersey [message #760912 is a reply to message #760889 ]
Fri, 29 May 2020 12:14 Go to previous message
OilPeg  is currently offline OilPeg

No Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Fri, 29 May 2020 11:19

OilPeg wrote on Fri, 29 May 2020 10:02

Are you accusing me, ME?, of being biased against Kevin Lowe? What reason would I have to speak poorly of the man who stole the credit for the first franchise goal, maintained a goals per game average of 0.07 while playing for the greatest offensive team in history and then returned to gutter the franchise for two decades after his playing career was over? Sure he nearly cost them their first Stanley Cup in a single shift that game, but he did also have two career special teams points in the playoffs, so obviously he was a key cog.

rofl

Skookum Jim wrote on Sat, 02 June 2012 00:29

But he (Belanger)'s as soft as room temp. margarine.

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 16 March 2021 18:49

Turris in the BOA will be like an ice cube in the Sahara.

Previous Topic:Does Drai win the Hart??
Next Topic:Let's Hear Your Ideas: Post-Pandemic NHL Scenarios
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2021.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca