This day on April 27
None

Happy Birthday To: chickenman23, handsmatter94, TashOiler88

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Oilers 2019 Training Camp RosterPages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743336 is a reply to message #743335 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

1 Cup

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 09:02

CrudeRemarks wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 08:43

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 08:34

inverno76 wrote on Wed, 25 September 2019 20:32

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 25 September 2019 12:51

smyth260 wrote on Wed, 25 September 2019 12:32

I think the worst decision was buying out Sekera.

If they really thought this season was a loss, then why were they in a rush to have 4 years of dead cap? So they could acquire Granlund and Sheahan? Not a lot of foresight there I don't think.

I would have rather had Sekera back this year, and take your slim chances that he can push Russell out of the top 4. Buy him out next summer if need be, and save yourself 2 years of dead cap.

Remember Benoit Pouliot? The Oilers will still be paying for that buyout until the end of next season.

Question for you. You didn't like the Sekera buyout. So what would you have done with him?

He's 33 yrs old and was making 5.5 mill. He blew out the worst ligament in his knee that you can. Came back and was lousy when he came back. To be expected. Then he follows it up and blows out his Achilles. The NHL is moving towards a speed game and skating. He was never a good skater, he relied on his smarts. So he blows out his knee 1 year, then blows out his Achilles the next year. So basically doing the absolute worst thing for your skating, not to mention he's on the wrong side of 30.

The Oilers need puck moving and skating in their defense. They need more right shots and they need a right shot for the top 4. Sekera can pass but he can't skate anymore and he's not a right shot. He played OK last year towards the end of the season in limited mins, against weak competition. So in a 3rd pairing, he could probably play. On Dallas he's going to be in their 3rd pairing. So if the Oilers kept him, where exactly would you play him? They already have Russell making 4 mill as a left shot 3rd pairing.

I agree buying out Sekera wasn't ideal but they tried to trade him for months. Apparently, they even were prepared to eat 50% of his salary to get rid of him yet not a single team would do it. WHY? Because he's only worth 1.5 mill which is what he makes. So the only alternative was to either buy him out or keep him. So would your preference been to have both Russell and Sekera in the Oilers 3rd pairing? Seriously?

I would’ve tried to move out Russell and kept Sekera too. If Sekera re-injured himself he’s likely done and would be a LTIR case. I’d be comfortable with any of the kids replacing him in the bottom pair in sheltered minutes. A healthy Sekera would bring leadership and a good first pass in the bottom pairing with potential to move up if he was playing well.

Russell is dog crap. I don’t like him as a player and never have.

Best case scenario Sek would’ve been a 12-16 dman who could move the puck and be a leader a 4/5/6 dman. Worst case scenario he sucked and we are his deal for the year. I’m also at the belief of Sekera’s play slipped so much that he was a press box popcorn eater that he would’ve went the Brodziak route and slid into retirement while collecting his full salary on LTIR.

You don't think they tried to make trades for some of these guys? I am not sticking up for the sins of Oilers management, there is no way I can justify some of the things the previous guys did. But I just roll my eyes when I see people post "they should have traded, this guy or that guy". Do people actually think they didn't try that? To my surprise, the GM admitted he tried to trade Sekera for months and was even willing to eat 50%. Nobody wanted him.

We can all go down the list of players we all think are crap. Russell included. We can all complain about Russell's contract and say it's too much for where he is at in his career. But if we can see what he is and realize he makes too much for what he is, do people seriously think other GM's don't see that too? We are supposed to be an educated fan base here. I want guys like Russell and Gagner and whoever else we all think aren't very good or are overpaid gone just as much as the rest of you do. But someone has to actually be willing to take these guys from the Oilers. What amazes me Is how many people don't seem to understand that.
I bet the Oilers could have traded Russell but given he has 2 years left at a 4 mill cap hit and given this year he is actually paid 4 mill in real dollars, it wasn't an easy trade to make. I bet they could have traded Russell IF they included another asset or 2. Hamstringing your team just to move a guy so we fans feel better about it would be stupid.

I just don't think the Oilers would have had a trade for a Sekera or Russell sitting in front of them where they don't have to keep a ton of salary and they don't have to give up other assets to get it done and the Oilers said... NAH, let's just buy him out. If they could have got ANYTHING that didn't require them to hurt themselves worse than having a couple mill on the cap, I am sure they would have taken it. I get the negativity many fans have for the team especially the organization but come on guys.

Being unable to trade an asset is just as big an indictment of management as any of the other issues.

I agree. But it's not the current GM's fault. He has to deal with the hand he was left and the hand is crap. If you are left with players no one else wants including the fan base they play for, fans can't whine about the team and the organization not making it better then turn around and whine about the moves or actions they did to try and make it better.

That's what I at times find baffling about this fan base that is supposed to be knowledge. We love our team and want desperately for it to be better. So the fans complain about the team being lousy and wanting them to make it better but then they turn around and whine about what the team does to try to do that.
Here is a typical exchange amongst Oilers fans in my opinion.
"This player makes too much money and he sucks. He's not even an NHLer. He's a anchor. God management sucks. We need to get rid of this guy. As long as we have this guy, we will suck."
"Why haven't they traded this guy who I think is way overpaid, shouldn't be in the league and just loses us games yet!! Why is he still here. God our GM sucks!!"
"What do you mean no one wants this guy!! Yes he's a horrible player and overpaid but someone must want them. We have a stupid GM, so there has to be another stupid GM."
"That's all you could get for this player who I think is grossly overpaid, would never trade for myself and is the worst player in the league. Why does our GM suck so bad."
"You can't trade this guy or that guy to improve our depth. You can't buyout this untradeable guy to get some cap space."
"Our team lacks talent so we need to get better right now. This team has no tradeable extra assets. You can't trade that guy because he's good. We have no cap space right now. Why the hell hasn't the GM made any moves yet? I don't know how they will make moves but he needs to make mores RIGHT NOW!! "

Sure but that’s every fan base. And fans are individual people so of course there are varying opinions. Did you know some people still think trading Taylor Hall was a good thing? The only thing we can all agree on is that Lucic is the worst player Calgary added to their roster this year. Including Reider, Talbot and Gryba.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743338 is a reply to message #743336 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 09:09

If they really thought this season was a loss, then why were they in a rush to have 4 years of dead cap? So they could acquire Granlund and Sheahan? Not a lot of foresight there I don't think.

I would have rather had Sekera back this year, and take your slim chances that he can push Russell out of the top 4. Buy him out next summer if need be, and save yourself 2 years of dead cap.

Remember Benoit Pouliot? The Oilers will still be paying for that buyout until the end of next season.

Question for you. You didn't like the Sekera buyout. So what would you have done with him?

He's 33 yrs old and was making 5.5 mill. He blew out the worst ligament in his knee that you can. Came back and was lousy when he came back. To be expected. Then he follows it up and blows out his Achilles. The NHL is moving towards a speed game and skating. He was never a good skater, he relied on his smarts. So he blows out his knee 1 year, then blows out his Achilles the next year. So basically doing the absolute worst thing for your skating, not to mention he's on the wrong side of 30.

The Oilers need puck moving and skating in their defense. They need more right shots and they need a right shot for the top 4. Sekera can pass but he can't skate anymore and he's not a right shot. He played OK last year towards the end of the season in limited mins, against weak competition. So in a 3rd pairing, he could probably play. On Dallas he's going to be in their 3rd pairing. So if the Oilers kept him, where exactly would you play him? They already have Russell making 4 mill as a left shot 3rd pairing.

I agree buying out Sekera wasn't ideal but they tried to trade him for months. Apparently, they even were prepared to eat 50% of his salary to get rid of him yet not a single team would do it. WHY? Because he's only worth 1.5 mill which is what he makes. So the only alternative was to either buy him out or keep him. So would your preference been to have both Russell and Sekera in the Oilers 3rd pairing? Seriously?

I would’ve tried to move out Russell and kept Sekera too. If Sekera re-injured himself he’s likely done and would be a LTIR case. I’d be comfortable with any of the kids replacing him in the bottom pair in sheltered minutes. A healthy Sekera would bring leadership and a good first pass in the bottom pairing with potential to move up if he was playing well.

Best case scenario Sek would’ve been a 12-16 dman who could move the puck and be a leader a 4/5/6 dman. Worst case scenario he sucked and we are his deal for the year. I’m also at the belief of Sekera’s play slipped so much that he was a press box popcorn eater that he would’ve went the Brodziak route and slid into retirement while collecting his full salary on LTIR.

You don't think they tried to make trades for some of these guys? I am not sticking up for the sins of Oilers management, there is no way I can justify some of the things the previous guys did. But I just roll my eyes when I see people post "they should have traded, this guy or that guy". Do people actually think they didn't try that? To my surprise, the GM admitted he tried to trade Sekera for months and was even willing to eat 50%. Nobody wanted him.

We can all go down the list of players we all think are crap. Russell included. We can all complain about Russell's contract and say it's too much for where he is at in his career. But if we can see what he is and realize he makes too much for what he is, do people seriously think other GM's don't see that too? We are supposed to be an educated fan base here. I want guys like Russell and Gagner and whoever else we all think aren't very good or are overpaid gone just as much as the rest of you do. But someone has to actually be willing to take these guys from the Oilers. What amazes me Is how many people don't seem to understand that.
I bet the Oilers could have traded Russell but given he has 2 years left at a 4 mill cap hit and given this year he is actually paid 4 mill in real dollars, it wasn't an easy trade to make. I bet they could have traded Russell IF they included another asset or 2. Hamstringing your team just to move a guy so we fans feel better about it would be stupid.

I just don't think the Oilers would have had a trade for a Sekera or Russell sitting in front of them where they don't have to keep a ton of salary and they don't have to give up other assets to get it done and the Oilers said... NAH, let's just buy him out. If they could have got ANYTHING that didn't require them to hurt themselves worse than having a couple mill on the cap, I am sure they would have taken it. I get the negativity many fans have for the team especially the organization but come on guys.

Being unable to trade an asset is just as big an indictment of management as any of the other issues.

I agree. But it's not the current GM's fault. He has to deal with the hand he was left and the hand is crap. If you are left with players no one else wants including the fan base they play for, fans can't whine about the team and the organization not making it better then turn around and whine about the moves or actions they did to try and make it better.

That's what I at times find baffling about this fan base that is supposed to be knowledge. We love our team and want desperately for it to be better. So the fans complain about the team being lousy and wanting them to make it better but then they turn around and whine about what the team does to try to do that.
"This player makes too much money and he sucks. He's not even an NHLer. He's a anchor. God management sucks. We need to get rid of this guy. As long as we have this guy, we will suck."
"Why haven't they traded this guy who I think is way overpaid, shouldn't be in the league and just loses us games yet!! Why is he still here. God our GM sucks!!"
"What do you mean no one wants this guy!! Yes he's a horrible player and overpaid but someone must want them. We have a stupid GM, so there has to be another stupid GM."
"That's all you could get for this player who I think is grossly overpaid, would never trade for myself and is the worst player in the league. Why does our GM suck so bad."
"You can't trade this guy or that guy to improve our depth. You can't buyout this untradeable guy to get some cap space."
"Our team lacks talent so we need to get better right now. This team has no tradeable extra assets. You can't trade that guy because he's good. We have no cap space right now. Why the hell hasn't the GM made any moves yet? I don't know how they will make moves but he needs to make mores RIGHT NOW!! "

Sure but that’s every fan base. And fans are individual people so of course there are varying opinions. Did you know some people still think trading Taylor Hall was a good thing? The only thing we can all agree on is that Lucic is the worst player Calgary added to their roster this year. Including Reider, Talbot and Gryba.

I am sure lots of teams have fans who complain no matter what, it just surprises me at times here the sheer volume of fans who complain all the time.

I am not happy where the team is at. I am sick of my team being lousy. I want them to be better so badly. I am pissed off at what Chia did to the team. He was awful. He literally did very few things remotely right which blows my mind. But I can at least look at some of the players/moves with some sort of objectivity.

Would I want my team to trade for Sekera. A 33 yr old dman coming off a blown out knee and an blown out Achilles in back to back seasons making 5.5 mill for 2 more years all because he can pass the puck a little. Oh hell no. I wouldn't even want him on my team. I wouldn't give up ANYTHING for him. So why does it make sense to get upset when my team can't trade him?

Would I want my team to trade for Russell? A 32 yr old dman who yes can skate a bit and he sure does try hard but he's a 3rd pairing dman making 4 mill for 2 more years who brings you ZERO offense and at times is suspect defensively? Hell no I would not want him, I don't even want him on my team right now, especially not at what he makes. So again, why does it make sense to get upset when my team can't trade him?

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743339 is a reply to message #743338 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 09:21

I am sure lots of teams have fans who complain no matter what, it just surprises me at times here the sheer volume of fans who complain all the time.

I am not happy where the team is at. I am sick of my team being lousy. I want them to be better so badly. I am pissed off at what Chia did to the team. He was awful. He literally did very few things remotely right which blows my mind. But I can at least look at some of the players/moves with some sort of objectivity.

Would I want my team to trade for Sekera. A 33 yr old dman coming off a blown out knee and an blown out Achilles in back to back seasons making 5.5 mill for 2 more years all because he can pass the puck a little. Oh hell no. I wouldn't even want him on my team. I wouldn't give up ANYTHING for him. So why does it make sense to get upset when my team can't trade him?

Would I want my team to trade for Russell? A 32 yr old dman who yes can skate a bit and he sure does try hard but he's a 3rd pairing dman making 4 mill for 2 more years who brings you ZERO offense and at times is suspect defensively? Hell no I would not want him, I don't even want him on my team right now, especially not at what he makes. So again, why does it make sense to get upset when my team can't trade him?

That's the job though. Did you know Sekera was a plus player last year? Seems tradeworthy to me. And teams ALWAYS need defensive depth for a playoff run. That's one of the things that shortened ours a couple years back. And if salary is the issue it's always better to retain in a trade than to buyout. We are going to pay pouliot and gryba this year. Why? What did those buyouts gain us over the last few seasons?

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743340 is a reply to message #743339 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 09:43

That's the job though. Did you know Sekera was a plus player last year? Seems tradeworthy to me. And teams ALWAYS need defensive depth for a playoff run. That's one of the things that shortened ours a couple years back. And if salary is the issue it's always better to retain in a trade than to buyout. We are going to pay pouliot and gryba this year. Why? What did those buyouts gain us over the last few seasons?

They tried to trade Sekera for 2 months. They even offered to take 50% of the salary which I believe is the max a team is allowed. No one would bite. Sekera is a 1.5 mill player now, that is what he makes now on a 1 yr deal. He's not a 2.75 mill which is 50% of his previous salary. To make a trade happen, another team has to agree with it which there was no one. It wouldn't surprise me if after this season, Sekera is out of the league.

This is exactly what I was talking about. An Oilers fan complaining about the team not making a move when there is no move to be made. Would you want the Oilers to trade for Sekera?

[Updated on: Thu, 26 September 2019 10:14]

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743341 is a reply to message #743340 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 10:10

They tried to trade Sekera for 2 months. They even offered to take 50% of the salary which I believe is the max a team is allowed. No one would bite. Sekera is a 1.5 mill player now, that is what he makes now on a 1 yr deal. He's not a 2.75 mill which is 50% of his previous salary. To make a trade happen, another team has to agree with it which there was no one.

It wouldn't surprise me if after this season, Sekera is out of the league.

I don't think there is any way we could have moved Sek at 2x2.75M. He had a 15 team no trade list too, which likely would exclude the crap teams that could try to take picks/prospects in exchange for taking on cap hit. Top teams are all cap strapped now. Sek is damaged goods and no one could be sure what they were getting with him. Only options were to suck up his cap hit for 2 more years or buy him out. If you buy him out, you better use the cap space on something good. Holland tried, and it didn't go according to plan. The result is what it is. Not great. Not Chia-bad.

[Updated on: Thu, 26 September 2019 10:15]

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743343 is a reply to message #743341 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 10:13

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 10:10

They tried to trade Sekera for 2 months. They even offered to take 50% of the salary which I believe is the max a team is allowed. No one would bite. Sekera is a 1.5 mill player now, that is what he makes now on a 1 yr deal. He's not a 2.75 mill which is 50% of his previous salary. To make a trade happen, another team has to agree with it which there was no one.

It wouldn't surprise me if after this season, Sekera is out of the league.

I don't think there is any way we could have moved Sek at 2x2.75M. He had a 15 team no trade list too, which likely would exclude the crap teams that could try to take picks/prospects in exchange for taking on cap hit. Top teams are all cap strapped now. Sek is damaged goods and no one could be sure what they were getting with him. Only options were to suck up his cap hit for 2 more years or buy him out. If you buy him out, you better use the cap space on something good. Holland tried, and it didn't go according to plan.

EXACTLY!!! I'd be pissed if the Oilers traded for Sekera. So why should another team want him when I guarantee most Oilers fans would freak out if they traded for him.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743345 is a reply to message #743343 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GabbyDugan  is currently offline GabbyDugan

No Cups

Yamamoto has been assigned to Bakersfield. No surprise.

https://www.nhl.com/oilers/news/blog-yamamoto-assigned-to-ba kersfield/c-309488522

" The Edmonton Oilers assigned forward Kailer Yamamoto to the Bakersfield Condors (AHL) on Thursday, reducing the club's Main Camp roster to 30 players (two goaltenders, 10 defencemen and 18 forwards)."

Yamamoto has to somehow figure out a way to stay healthy. I really like his intensity, but he gets banged up too often.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743346 is a reply to message #743345 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Probably should have a separate game day thread, but anyways, here's a couple of notes regarding tonight's game in Wiinnipeg, courtesy Jason Gregor.

https://twitter.com/JasonGregor?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwc amp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

"Jurco has had two back surgeries in last three years. Says he feels better now. Will play with McDavid and Neal tonight. Tippett says two spots in top six are still up for grabs (97,29,93 & 18) secured. #Oilers"

So assume Draisaitl will play center. Looks like Tippett loves to use the blender.

With Persson out a week to ten days, Bear gets into the last two pre-season games. I hope he does well.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743347 is a reply to message #743346 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

I wasn't a fan of Gagner on the second line the other day. I think Neal and Nuge could work out but they need some speed on that line. I would be trying a Jurco or a Nygard even if they aren't proven. Both those guys have speed and skill at other levels, the key being speed.

A dark horse is this Burdasov. In limited time, the coach has said good things. I wonder if he gets a contract, goes to the AHL for a bit to get some game action and getting used to North American hockey.

[Updated on: Thu, 26 September 2019 11:36]

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743348 is a reply to message #743347 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Looks like Nugent- Hopkins is sitting this one out.

https://twitter.com/JasonGregor

"Jurco-McDavid-Neal
Nygard-Draisaitl-Burdasov
P. Russell-Haas-Kassian
Khaira-Cave-Archibald
(Bit of a guess on bottom two lines. Those six are playing unsure of combos).

Klefbom-Bear
K.Russell-Benning
Lagesson-Manning

Smith"

Not sure I like those D pairings. Oh well. The Jets are a bit chaotic right now. For some of the guys on the fringes of making the Oilers opening lineup, this should be a great opportunity for them to show what they've got.

And the roster for the Jets.

https://nhl.bamcontent.com/images/assets/binary/309477942/bi nary-file/file.pdf

[Updated on: Thu, 26 September 2019 12:18]

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743368 is a reply to message #743348 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

GabbyDugan wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 11:01

Looks like Nugent- Hopkins is sitting this one out.

https://twitter.com/JasonGregor

"Jurco-McDavid-Neal
Nygard-Draisaitl-Burdasov
P. Russell-Haas-Kassian
Khaira-Cave-Archibald
(Bit of a guess on bottom two lines. Those six are playing unsure of combos).

Klefbom-Bear
K.Russell-Benning
Lagesson-Manning

Smith"

Not sure I like those D pairings. Oh well. The Jets are a bit chaotic right now. For some of the guys on the fringes of making the Oilers opening lineup, this should be a great opportunity for them to show what they've got.

And the roster for the Jets.

https://nhl.bamcontent.com/images/assets/binary/309477942/bi nary-file/file.pdf

The ones I'll key on are Jurco, who from what I've seen in pre-season seems to have NHL speed and skill, Burdasov because he is a total mystery to me, Bear because I want to see why Tippet has kept him on and if his WHL stardom can finally translate to the NHL, and Largesson because.. he looks like a wildman!

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743377 is a reply to message #743368 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 15:15

The ones I'll key on are Jurco, who from what I've seen in pre-season seems to have NHL speed and skill, Burdasov because he is a total mystery to me, Bear because I want to see why Tippet has kept him on and if his WHL stardom can finally translate to the NHL, and Largesson because.. he looks like a wildman!

Jurco scored 2, and so did Ethan Bear. McDavid with a power play goal. Didn't notice Burdasov much, and he remains a mystery to me. I think Manning punched his ticket to Bakersfield. Benning didn't have a very good performance, but I'll still keep defending him; he will step it up. He will have to; Bear is gunning for his job.

Hellebyck was outplayed by Smith, although the Oilers played a pretty solid game once they got going. (Oilers outshot the Jets 15-3 in the third period.)

It should be a fun game Saturday night in The Saddledome. I don't know if McDavid will play, but it won't make me nervous if he does. I think the decisions on the bottom two lines are still upon the air.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743375 is a reply to message #742559 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Bear punched his ticket for some NHL roster time with a couple goals and generally solid play. Jurco looking really good. Reproduced a classic McDavid goal on the rush. Burdasov looks smart and heads up out there, I hope they can sign him cheap, he is better than most of our depth wingers. McDavid was looking like himself out there. Neal looks pretty engaged, trying to find the open ice all the time. If he plays like this, he should be a useful guy this season.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743379 is a reply to message #743375 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 20:36

Bear punched his ticket for some NHL roster time with a couple goals and generally solid play. Jurco looking really good. Reproduced a classic McDavid goal on the rush. Burdasov looks smart and heads up out there, I hope they can sign him cheap, he is better than most of our depth wingers. McDavid was looking like himself out there. Neal looks pretty engaged, trying to find the open ice all the time. If he plays like this, he should be a useful guy this season.

Yeah This wasnt looking good for long stretches of the 1st and 2nd, 11 SOG after 2, but they stayed close. Much better 3rd.

Jurco and Neal kind of stood out to me, and I agree on Bear, I'm pulling for him. Bear's 1st was a beauty cleanup goal, the 2nd hit like 3 sticks on the way in. I think Haas is gone, and Nygard was quiet tonight. Cave is winning some draws. Manning has struggled as competition has improved, and Benning had a weak night. The Oilers D has struggled on zone exits and against a forecheck in general for most of the preseason, after me remarking about crisp zone exits after the 2nd game or so. icon_rolleyes

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743390 is a reply to message #743379 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 20:54

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 20:36

Yeah This wasnt looking good for long stretches of the 1st and 2nd, 11 SOG after 2, but they stayed close. Much better 3rd.

Jurco and Neal kind of stood out to me, and I agree on Bear, I'm pulling for him. Bear's 1st was a beauty cleanup goal, the 2nd hit like 3 sticks on the way in. I think Haas is gone, and Nygard was quiet tonight. Cave is winning some draws. Manning has struggled as competition has improved, and Benning had a weak night. The Oilers D has struggled on zone exits and against a forecheck in general for most of the preseason, after me remarking about crisp zone exits after the 2nd game or so. icon_rolleyes

I liked Bear's confidence to take that puck to the middle of the ice before getting a shot off for the 2nd goal. He was playing too scared to try anything like that at the start of pre-season. He's really amped his game up, and almost no other D on this team even thinks to make plays like that.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743376 is a reply to message #742559 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 20:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WhoreableGuy  is currently offline WhoreableGuy

No Cups

Who would have thought that bringing in good cheap bottom 6 NHL caliber forwards would help the Oilers, genius.

"Bah Gawd! Would somebody stop the damn draft!"

- Jim Ross calling the NHL Draft Lotto 2015 as the Oilers win

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743378 is a reply to message #742559 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 20:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overdue  is currently offline overdue

No Cups

From what I saw Burdasov looks like he fits, big, good skater, decent puck skills and they say he has and awesome shot. Hope they sign him. Most of the new guys looked pretty good, some tough decisions coming. This team can skate. Nice to see Bear and Jurco making it hard for management not to keep them on the roster.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743387 is a reply to message #742559 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Bear>> Benning
Lagesson > Benning
Manning > Benning

Bear just earned a job, his skating and mobility is so much better, looks quick and decisive.

Jurco just got himself a top six spot, sick hands, speed.

Neil has decent speed, hustle, gets around, and can stick handle out of trouble, hockey smarts, heavy on the stick, everything Lucic wasn't.. total win on that trade.

Patrick Russell is a lot faster than I remember, he's earning a spot.. totally surprised, I thought he was done.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743389 is a reply to message #743387 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 21:34

Bear>> Benning
Lagesson > Benning
Manning > Benning

Bear just earned a job, his skating and mobility is so much better, looks quick and decisive.

Jurco just got himself a top six spot, sick hands, speed.

Neil has decent speed, hustle, gets around, and can stick handle out of trouble, hockey smarts, heavy on the stick, everything Lucic wasn't.. total win on that trade.

Patrick Russell is a lot faster than I remember, he's earning a spot.. totally surprised, I thought he was done.

I still think Manning is below Benning, but they are definitely bottom feeders so far. I have zero hope for Manning. Negative zero. Allen Cup material.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743391 is a reply to message #742559 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mightyreasoner  is currently offline mightyreasoner

No Cups

Bear was my #1 candidate to be the Seattle claim, but it will be interesting to see if he can elevate his game enough that they protect him instead of Larsson (who would be 1 year away from UFA).

Jurco has earned a place on this team, potentially in the Top-6.

Patrick Russell has played more games than anyone this pre-season. He's been okay, but I haven't thought he's look really great since he split up with Marody. For me, he's done some stuff well, but not enough that I keep him here to start the year. I think only two of Jurco, Burdasov, Nygard, and Russell start the year here.

Chiasson was a completely unnecessary signing this summer, and actually I personally have at least 12 other forwards I would play over him at this point.

Nygard hasn't been amazing, but I do see why the Oilers like him.

Haas is likely competing with Cave, and it looks to me like Haas has more offense and more skill. Will be interesting to see which way the Oilers go; Cave likely reports to AHL, Haas likely terminates his deal to go back to Europe.

Wonder if Burdasov would be willing to spend a couple weeks in the AHL since he arrived here late. I like him well enough, but I'd probably be trying to ship out a forward (Kassian, Chiasson, Archibald) to clear room for him. Maybe you keep him instead of Nygard (who also likely won't play in the AHL long-term).

I could easily see Benning on the move to create room for both Persson and Bear. I don't like having two raw players like that in your Top-6, but I also don't like Benning locked down on that third pairing. We know Benning can't play up, so he's stuck there. I've said this before, but I do wish there was another Top-4 defenseman here so that you could play Bear on that bottom pairing, but the Oilers apparently have had no interest in bringing in a Top-4 RHD. I do worry about bringing in too many rookies at one time (even though Persson is a little older), and as much as they are trying to work Bear, Jones, Persson, Lagesson, Samarukov, Broberg, and Bouchard through over the next handful of years, I hope they find a way to sort of stagger that so they aren't all going through growing pains at the same time or playing over their heads. Hopefully there is a bit of a pipeline.

What do we think about something like this for lines:

Draisaitl / McDavid / Kassian
Jurco / RNH / Neal
Khaira / Sheahan / Gagner
Granlund / Haas / Chiasson

Nygard, Archibald

Klebom / Bear
Nurse / Larsson
Russell / Benning
Lagesson

Smith
Koskinen

[Updated on: Thu, 26 September 2019 22:45]

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743392 is a reply to message #743391 ]
Thu, 26 September 2019 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

mightyreasoner wrote on Thu, 26 September 2019 22:43

Bear was my #1 candidate to be the Seattle claim, but it will be interesting to see if he can elevate his game enough that they protect him instead of Larsson (who would be 1 year away from UFA).

Jurco has earned a place on this team, potentially in the Top-6.

Patrick Russell has played more games than anyone this pre-season. He's been okay, but I haven't thought he's look really great since he split up with Marody. For me, he's done some stuff well, but not enough that I keep him here to start the year. I think only two of Jurco, Burdasov, Nygard, and Russell start the year here.

Chiasson was a completely unnecessary signing this summer, and actually I personally have at least 12 other forwards I would play over him at this point.

Nygard hasn't been amazing, but I do see why the Oilers like him.

Haas is likely competing with Cave, and it looks to me like Haas has more offense and more skill. Will be interesting to see which way the Oilers go; Cave likely reports to AHL, Haas likely terminates his deal to go back to Europe.

Wonder if Burdasov would be willing to spend a couple weeks in the AHL since he arrived here late. I like him well enough, but I'd probably be trying to ship out a forward (Kassian, Chiasson, Archibald) to clear room for him. Maybe you keep him instead of Nygard (who also likely won't play in the AHL long-term).

I could easily see Benning on the move to create room for both Persson and Bear. I don't like having two raw players like that in your Top-6, but I also don't like Benning locked down on that third pairing. We know Benning can't play up, so he's stuck there. I've said this before, but I do wish there was another Top-4 defenseman here so that you could play Bear on that bottom pairing, but the Oilers apparently have had no interest in bringing in a Top-4 RHD. I do worry about bringing in too many rookies at one time (even though Persson is a little older), and as much as they are trying to work Bear, Jones, Persson, Lagesson, Samarukov, Broberg, and Bouchard through over the next handful of years, I hope they find a way to sort of stagger that so they aren't all going through growing pains at the same time or playing over their heads. Hopefully there is a bit of a pipeline.

What do we think about something like this for lines:

Draisaitl / McDavid / Kassian
Jurco / RNH / Neal
Khaira / Sheahan / Gagner
Granlund / Haas / Chiasson

Nygard, Archibald

Klebom / Bear
Nurse / Larsson
Russell / Benning
Lagesson

Smith
Koskinen

What jumps out at me is the potential for production out of a second line and 2 guys with skill and finish saying with Nuge, I like one of the wingers having some wheels. 150-160 pts?

I dont know how many minutes Bear can play, that's what worries me, but you look at the bottom pair and who's gonna take extra minutes?

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743397 is a reply to message #743392 ]
Fri, 27 September 2019 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

I think Jurco earned himself a spot. I haven't seen the stats but he might be leading the team in scoring, anyone know? He's at least near the top. He's got skill and speed. I would put him on the second line and see what happens. You can't have Gagner and Neal on the second line together. Neal moves around OK but Gagner is slow and you need speed on that line. Plus that allows you to bump Gagner down and bring a little more skill to the bottom 6.

Supposedly Tippett went up to Bear and told him opportunity knocks and damn did that kid take advantage. He was really, really good.

Benning was not good AGAIN!! I like to look at the Cult of Hockey grades after each game and he's had a below average grade every single game. He does the odd thing OK but what he did on that 3rd goal was inexcusable. That goal was directly his fault. He had 2 steps on the guy, had position, beat the guy to the puck and you LOSE the puck battle!! It wasn't a 50-50 battle, he had the upper hand!! The guy had to literally to reach around Benning to get the puck. That was straight up him not wanting it as much as the other guy. All he has to do is fire it around the boards and the play is done. Hell pin the freaking puck against the boards if you have too and wait for help. 4th year in the league over 200 games of experience and you can't win a basic puck battle!! If he was a first year player, then maybe I can let that go but a 4th year vet. This league is SO close, it can literally come down to a couple of plays a game. The Oilers margin for error is SO thin. They can't have guys who tank plays like that.

It's time to move on.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743419 is a reply to message #743397 ]
Fri, 27 September 2019 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 27 September 2019 08:18

I think Jurco earned himself a spot. I haven't seen the stats but he might be leading the team in scoring, anyone know?

https://www.foxsports.com/nhl/edmonton-oilers-team-stats?sea son=2019&category=SCORING&time=1

Jurco and Klefbom lead with 5 points.
Bear and Draisaitl have 4.
Gagner, Marody, Neal, and RNH all have 3.

Patrick Russell leads with 6 games played.
Colby Cave has 5 games.
Klefbom, Neal, Chiasson, Khaira, Archibald, Nygard, and Benning all have four games.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743420 is a reply to message #743419 ]
Fri, 27 September 2019 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

mightyreasoner wrote on Fri, 27 September 2019 09:54

I think Jurco earned himself a spot. I haven't seen the stats but he might be leading the team in scoring, anyone know?

https://www.foxsports.com/nhl/edmonton-oilers-team-stats?sea son=2019&category=SCORING&time=1

Colby Cave has 5 games.
Klefbom, Neal, Chiasson, Khaira, Archibald, Nygard, and Benning all have four games.

I know the Oilers are giving P. Russell a long look and Tippett has said good things about him, I just see zero offense from him.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743423 is a reply to message #743420 ]
Fri, 27 September 2019 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 27 September 2019 10:02

Colby Cave has 5 games.

I know the Oilers are giving P. Russell a long look and Tippett has said good things about him, I just see zero offense from him.

He looked good with Marody and looked less good since then, which leads me to think Marody made him look a little better than he probably is.

He's fine as a tweener, but I don't think I keep him over Jurco, Burdasov, or Nygard, the three guys he is competing against. All three others have higher ceilings.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743424 is a reply to message #743423 ]
Fri, 27 September 2019 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

mightyreasoner wrote on Fri, 27 September 2019 10:11

Colby Cave has 5 games.

He looked good with Marody and looked less good since then, which leads me to think Marody made him look a little better than he probably is.

He's fine as a tweener, but I don't think I keep him over Jurco, Burdasov, or Nygard, the three guys he is competing against. All three others have higher ceilings.

I am kind of liking Burdasov. For a guy that came so late to camp, he's looked decent. I think he could use a little AHL time but I think there is a player. He's got skill.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743427 is a reply to message #743420 ]
Fri, 27 September 2019 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Colby Cave has 5 games.

We've known for a while that the franchise's hopes depend on Patrick Russell. I hope he's the generational player we need him to be.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743434 is a reply to message #743427 ]
Fri, 27 September 2019 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Fri, 27 September 2019 10:30

Colby Cave has 5 games.

We've known for a while that the franchise's hopes depend on Patrick Russell. I hope he's the generational player we need him to be.

Katz did mention Patrick Russell specifically in a letter to fans a couple years back. Maybe the organization really wants to prove him right?

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743449 is a reply to message #743434 ]
Fri, 27 September 2019 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Friday practice forward lines and defense pairings. per Ryan Rishaug.

"Burdasov McDavid Neal
Granlund RNH Kassian
Nygard Draisaitl Chiasson
Khaira Sheahan Archibald
Gagner Haas Jurco

Nurse Larsson
Klefbom Bear
Russell Benning
Laggesson Manning."

https://twitter.com/TSNRyanRishaug?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7C twcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Also,
"Cave and Russell also in light blue with the Khaira line."

Burdasov and Neal getting some quality time with McDavid.Gagner moves up and down the lineup, which I think is okay. He is versatile enough for that kind of role.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743451 is a reply to message #743449 ]
Fri, 27 September 2019 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

The Oilers tweeted these lines.
Jurco McDavid Neal
Granlund RNH Kassian
Khaira Sheahan Archibald
Gagner Haas Burdasov

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743466 is a reply to message #743451 ]
Fri, 27 September 2019 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

So OilersNation is beaking about Drouin being a possible target for the Oil:

Jonathan Drouin would be a nice buy-low target for the Oilers

Seriously, the hopium that some of these writers smoke before writing this kind of $%@# must be some potent stuff.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743469 is a reply to message #743451 ]
Fri, 27 September 2019 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

No Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 27 September 2019 12:57

Jurco McDavid Neal
Granlund RNH Kassian
Khaira Sheahan Archibald
Gagner Haas Burdasov

Yeeeeesh, Gagner down to the fifth line :(

2015/2016 - This Kool-Aid tastes like McDavid flavoured Drain-O.
2016/2017 - This Kool-Aid is starting to taste like juice.
2017/2018 - I'm drinking this Kool-Aid, in hopes that it's Drain-O.
2018/2019 - Another round of Drain-O, good sir!

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743471 is a reply to message #743469 ]
Fri, 27 September 2019 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose  is currently offline Goose

1 Cup

Magnum wrote on Fri, 27 September 2019 14:04

Jurco McDavid Neal
Granlund RNH Kassian
Khaira Sheahan Archibald
Gagner Haas Burdasov

I wouldn't read too much into where people are slotted here. Draisaitl is not their 3rd line centre either icon_wink

Oilers Goal Differential
17/18: 234 GF / 263 GA (-29)
18/19: 232 GF / 274 GA (-42)
19/20 (82 game pace): 257 GF / 254 GA (+3) in 64 games
2021 (82 game pace):269 GF / 235 GA (+34) after 38 games

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743476 is a reply to message #743471 ]
Fri, 27 September 2019 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Goose wrote on Fri, 27 September 2019 15:10

Magnum wrote on Fri, 27 September 2019 14:04

Jurco McDavid Neal
Granlund RNH Kassian
Khaira Sheahan Archibald
Gagner Haas Burdasov

I wouldn't read too much into where people are slotted here. Draisaitl is not their 3rd line centre either icon_wink

I think the they would flip the Nuge and Leon line if that happened. But what I do wonder about and I know it's preseason is if McDavid and Neal can find Chemistry and then you can slot in a guy like Jurco. That frees up Leon to be with Nuge on the second line. As good of a player as Nuge is, he is not a guy that can elevate players. McDavid can most definitely elevate lesser players. I think Leon can as well but Nuge needs really good players on his line to score. If Nuge is the best player on the line, he struggles to produce. When Nuge was at his best, he was either on McDavid's wing or he had Hall on his wing.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743506 is a reply to message #742559 ]
Sat, 28 September 2019 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Tonight is the last preseason game. Lineups for both teams courtesy oilersnation .

Oilers

Jurco – Draisaitl – Kassian
Nygard – Sheahan – Gagner
Granlund – Haas – Chiasson
Khaira – Cave – Archibald

Nurse – Larsson
Lagesson – Bear
Manning – Benning

Koskinen

Flames

Gaudreau – Monahan – Lindholm
Tkachuk – Backlund – Frolik
Mangiapane – Bennett – Lucic
Rieder – Jankowski – Czarnik

Giordano – Brodie
Hanifin – Hamonic
MacDonald – Andersson

David Rittich

Things might get ugly tonight. That 3rd pairing is especially yuck. Pretty much an NHL lineup for the Flames while Draisaitl is skating with an array of 3rd/4th liners and bubble players.

I’m predicting a 5-0 loss.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743509 is a reply to message #743506 ]
Sat, 28 September 2019 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Sat, 28 September 2019 12:32

Tonight is the last preseason game. Lineups for both teams courtesy oilersnation .

Oilers

Nurse – Larsson
Lagesson – Bear
Manning – Benning

Koskinen

Flames

Giordano – Brodie
Hanifin – Hamonic
MacDonald – Andersson

David Rittich

Things might get ugly tonight. That 3rd pairing is especially yuck. Pretty much an NHL lineup for the Flames while Draisaitl is skating with an array of 3rd/4th liners and bubble players.

Loooooch.

Looks like Tippett is really interested in what Drai can do at C. That's kind of nice to see. Drai playing C usually didn't last beyond the first 1 or 2 pre-season games in the past.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743510 is a reply to message #743509 ]
Sat, 28 September 2019 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Sat, 28 September 2019 13:48

inverno76 wrote on Sat, 28 September 2019 12:32

Oilers

Nurse – Larsson
Lagesson – Bear
Manning – Benning

Koskinen

Flames

Giordano – Brodie
Hanifin – Hamonic
MacDonald – Andersson

David Rittich

Loooooch.

Looks like Tippett is really interested in what Drai can do at C. That's kind of nice to see. Drai playing C usually didn't last beyond the first 1 or 2 pre-season games in the past.

He’s definitely wanting to see if he can carry a line and elevate some teammates.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743511 is a reply to message #743510 ]
Sat, 28 September 2019 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Calgary isn't wasting any time getting Tkachuk some game action. Lucic plays, Neal does not. The Oilers will get a look at some Centers with Nugent-Hopkins and McDavid out of the lineup.

I hope Bear has another strong performance, and is able to take advantage of his opportunity this time. As a long-time defender of (apologist for?) Matt Benning, it's time for him to shape up.

Not sure why Manning is still here.

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743520 is a reply to message #743506 ]
Sat, 28 September 2019 17:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Sat, 28 September 2019 11:32

Oilers

Nurse – Larsson
Lagesson – Bear
Manning – Benning

Koskinen

Flames

Giordano – Brodie
Hanifin – Hamonic
MacDonald – Andersson

David Rittich

Flamers starting roster. Watch Reider get a hattie ..in a 5-3 loss!

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743523 is a reply to message #742559 ]
Sat, 28 September 2019 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

Seems like the Flames 'In Arena" experience is just as lovely as the Oilers.

EDM DJ
Shouting in-house 'entertainment' guy
'Make Noise' screaming promos

Who likes this? Who thinks this improves the experience?

Re: Oilers 2019 Training Camp Roster [message #743524 is a reply to message #743523 ]
Sat, 28 September 2019 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

No Cups

LOL. Of course.

Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]  
Previous Topic:GDT: Vancouver @ Edmonton (Game #1)
Next Topic:Burdasov joining Oilers on PTO
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca