This day on November 18
None

Happy Birthday To: Stars99, ispeekthetruth, Stars99Lobo37, MarleeKC, COC_Cougars, captain16, duckman5432

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Minors » CHL Oiler ProspectsPages (2): [1  2  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 CHL Oiler Prospects [message #720168]
Sat, 13 October 2018 14:47 Go to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

5 Cups

Kirill Maksimov

7 games so far, has a nice 1.86 PPG going..

GP G A PTS +/- PIM PPG SHG SOG GWG FOW FOA PTS/G
7 8 5 13 5 14 4 0 32 0 0 1 1.86

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks, K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner, Petrovic = Nathan Legare

Send a private message to this user  

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #733240 is a reply to message #720168 ]
Sat, 16 March 2019 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

Our boy Ostap Safin is playing on Sportsnet today for the Mooseheads. Only his 15th game and its the final day of the regular season. Must have been hurt.

This guy looks good and should graduate to AHL next year.

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #733412 is a reply to message #733240 ]
Sun, 17 March 2019 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

NetBOG wrote on Sat, 16 March 2019 14:32

Our boy Ostap Safin is playing on Sportsnet today for the Mooseheads. Only his 15th game and its the final day of the regular season. Must have been hurt.

This guy looks good and should graduate to AHL next year.

Just noticed he was back, must have been a serious injury.. How did he look?

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks, K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner, Petrovic = Nathan Legare

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #733469 is a reply to message #733412 ]
Mon, 18 March 2019 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

1 Cup

Dmitri Samorukov has been on fire the past couple of months too. 30 pts in 30 games to finish out the season.

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #733493 is a reply to message #733469 ]
Tue, 19 March 2019 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

NZ Oiler Fan wrote on Mon, 18 March 2019 16:45

Dmitri Samorukov has been on fire the past couple of months too. 30 pts in 30 games to finish out the season.

Yeah he might quietly becoming one of our top D prospects, if his skating is quick enough, he'll have a good chance. Needs at least a year or hopefully two in the A.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #734388 is a reply to message #733493 ]
Fri, 29 March 2019 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 19 March 2019 09:21

Yeah he might quietly becoming one of our top D prospects, if his skating is quick enough, he'll have a good chance. Needs at least a year or hopefully two in the A.

Don't worry. The current buzzword for Oilers management is "over-ripen". There will be a concerted effort to play Samorukov in the minors as long as there's no buzz around the player that might make it a PR coup to bring him to the big team early and to clear out any veterans that might compete with him for a spot...

The bigger issue will be the guy they draft in the top ten this year. I expect we're going to see the team say when they pick him and sign him that they expect he's probably playing in junior again, but they'll wait to see him in camp. In camp, we'll see him get a push - playing with NHL players like Draisaitl and McDavid. The team will talk about how they're excited to see him so much more pro-ready than they expected. The media guys will point out that hey - what does it hurt to have him stick around and play a few NHL games...he'll get some real big-league experience! The Oilers will basically suggest that he's forced their hands and really surprised the team with how he's played through camp, and then somehow, there's a spot waiting for him as the season starts. He'll turn out to be a teenager playing in a man's league and look completely exposed in a short stint with the Oilers and they'll send him down after playing him in 6-9 games...and we'll all hope that they've not damaged his confidence too much.

The worse scenario of course is if he scores more than 3-4 points in his 6-9 games...and the Oilers decide they need to keep him until Christmas instead...

"This team needs an enema!"
#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireBuchberger #FireHowsonAgain #FireChiarelli #FireMcLellan #FireBobbyNicks and...SIGH...#FireTheGretzkys

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #734391 is a reply to message #733493 ]
Fri, 29 March 2019 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 19 March 2019 09:21

Looks like Bouchard will be playing Samorukov next round? Looks like 1-4 will beat 5-8 in their conference. Bouchard is on #1, Samorukov on #4 Guelph Storm.

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

"Next year (15/16) I would forecast as another developmental year"
- #2, April 2015

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #734393 is a reply to message #733469 ]
Fri, 29 March 2019 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
steve.kreys  is currently offline steve.kreys

No Cups

NZ Oiler Fan wrote on Mon, 18 March 2019 17:45

There is no questioning his ability. But it is his physical aspect that people question. The problem that I am coming across is people are looking at goals and assists and think they are getting the complete profile of a player. With D man is worse. If you look at Andy Delmore's numbers coming out of JR you question why he was not drafted. The answer became obvious when he turned pro. Great wheels but zero physical aspect to his game and limited D IQ. Not saying Sam is the sameway--but from what I have read and seen he may need 3 to 4 years in the AHL to sort out that part of his game

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #734412 is a reply to message #734393 ]
Fri, 29 March 2019 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

steve.kreys wrote on Fri, 29 March 2019 10:54

There is no questioning his ability. But it is his physical aspect that people question. The problem that I am coming across is people are looking at goals and assists and think they are getting the complete profile of a player. With D man is worse. If you look at Andy Delmore's numbers coming out of JR you question why he was not drafted. The answer became obvious when he turned pro. Great wheels but zero physical aspect to his game and limited D IQ. Not saying Sam is the sameway--but from what I have read and seen he may need 3 to 4 years in the AHL to sort out that part of his game

Is physical stuff an issue for Samorukov? I haven't seen much of him, but coaches did just vote him best defensive D and best hitter in his OHL conference. Must be at least decent physically. Oilers apparently were getting a lot of calls on him in trade talks leading up to the deadline if insiders are to be believed.

IQ, no idea there. Definitely doesn't seem like a kid that is going to instantly make a jump though. Looking forward to seeing that he can do in the A.

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #734414 is a reply to message #734412 ]
Fri, 29 March 2019 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 29 March 2019 12:41

Is physical stuff an issue for Samorukov? I haven't seen much of him, but coaches did just vote him best defensive D and best hitter in his OHL conference. Must be at least decent physically. Oilers apparently were getting a lot of calls on him in trade talks leading up to the deadline if insiders are to be believed.

IQ, no idea there. Definitely doesn't seem like a kid that is going to instantly make a jump though. Looking forward to seeing that he can do in the A.

there is more to just being physical than hitting. Once he tosses a hit he takes himself out of the play.

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #734416 is a reply to message #734414 ]
Fri, 29 March 2019 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

steve.kreys wrote on Fri, 29 March 2019 12:50

there is more to just being physical than hitting. Once he tosses a hit he takes himself out of the play.

Then the best defensive vote by the coaches was way off base? i have no personal proof to argue really aside from what the OHL coaches said. Guess I'll have to see for myself as he moves up the ranks.

This is where this came from just to note:

http://ontariohockeyleague.com/article/2018-19-ohl-coaches-p oll-winners

Best Body Checker:

Western Conference:
1. Dmitri Samorukov, Guelph Storm (40)
2. Kelton Hatcher, Sarnia Sting (15)
3. Justin Murray, Saginaw Spirit (12)

Best Penalty Killer:

Western Conference:
1. Liam Foudy, London Knights (20) tied –
1. Ryan McGregor, Sarnia Sting (20)
3. Dmitri Samorukov, Guelph Storm (19)

Best Defensive Defenceman:

Western Conference:
1. Dmitri Samorukov, Guelph Storm (34)
2. Jordan Sambrook, Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds (18)
3. Justin Murray, Saginaw Spirit (17)

Gotta figure the kid is doing something right defensively and physically to get this attention from coaches. Likely he was the guy going head to head vs their best offensive guys through the season and earning some respect, rather than just being a guy running around looking for hits putting himself out of position constantly.

[Updated on: Fri, 29 March 2019 13:04]

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #734424 is a reply to message #734416 ]
Fri, 29 March 2019 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 29 March 2019 12:58

Then the best defensive vote by the coaches was way off base? i have no personal proof to argue really aside from what the OHL coaches said. Guess I'll have to see for myself as he moves up the ranks.

Best Body Checker:

Western Conference:

Best Penalty Killer:

Western Conference:

Western Conference:

Gotta figure the kid is doing something right defensively and physically to get this attention from coaches. Likely he was the guy going head to head vs their best offensive guys through the season and earning some respect, rather than just being a guy running around looking for hits putting himself out of position constantly.

Mr. Kreys isn't doing much for his credibility today.

I appreciate the content - always interesting to discuss prospects critically, but have you watched these guys much? Or are you just making uninformed statements, while writing off 19 and 20 year olds completely?

#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireBuchberger #FireHowsonAgain #FireChiarelli #FireMcLellan #FireBobbyNicks and...SIGH...#FireTheGretzkys

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #734426 is a reply to message #734424 ]
Fri, 29 March 2019 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Adam wrote on Fri, 29 March 2019 14:00

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 29 March 2019 12:58

Best Body Checker:

Western Conference:

Best Penalty Killer:

Western Conference:

Western Conference:

Mr. Kreys isn't doing much for his credibility today.

I appreciate the content - always interesting to discuss prospects critically, but have you watched these guys much? Or are you just making uninformed statements, while writing off 19 and 20 year olds completely?

first when it comes to numbers. Just posting numbers means nothing to me. Most numbers that come from JR ranks are based more upon opinions than actual facts. I know enough about advance stats to know the first question to ask is "show your work" or "methodology used". and that is the starting point of the discussions when it comes to players when using numbers over eye tests

And yes I have seen him play and was not impressed

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #734429 is a reply to message #734426 ]
Fri, 29 March 2019 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

steve.kreys wrote on Fri, 29 March 2019 14:22

first when it comes to numbers. Just posting numbers means nothing to me. Most numbers that come from JR ranks are based more upon opinions than actual facts. I know enough about advance stats to know the first question to ask is "show your work" or "methodology used". and that is the starting point of the discussions when it comes to players when using numbers over eye tests

And yes I have seen him play and was not impressed

Numbers alone don't mean everything...but I'm not seeing anything else sourced by you either.

Which of the guys you've slammed today - Niemelainen, Samorukov or Bouchard - are you saying you watched play? How many times have you seen them? Have you seen them in person? Or just watched an occasional game on TV with them in it?

What are you using to evaluate these players outside of stats (and of course, coach's voting)?

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #736576 is a reply to message #734429 ]
Sat, 27 April 2019 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HamBlaster  is currently offline HamBlaster

1 Cup

Samorukov is a stud. If you've seen some of the recent highlights of this guy, the Oilers have two absolute horses on the way up in Bouch and Sam. Super talented, shifty skater and a pro physique already. Dude is blue chip.

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735970 is a reply to message #734414 ]
Wed, 17 April 2019 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

steve.kreys wrote on Fri, 29 March 2019 11:50

True, but I'd rather have to hold a guy back from being physical than have to give him a push. Like pushing on a rope.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735011 is a reply to message #720168 ]
Sat, 06 April 2019 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Bouchard 2nd star and Samorukov was 3rd star in their head to head game 1 yesterday. Both had 2 assists, but Bouchard's Knights came out on top 3-2.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735353 is a reply to message #735011 ]
Mon, 08 April 2019 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Bouchard with 2G 2A and Samorukov with 2G in game 3 of this series. Knights win 7-4. Bouchard 1st star, Samorukov 3rd.

Knights up 3-0.

Bouchard leading playoff scoring with 18 points in 7 games. Next closest skater has 14 points. Next closest D is his teammate Boqvist with 10 points.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735355 is a reply to message #735353 ]
Tue, 09 April 2019 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 09 April 2019 01:23

Bouchard with 2G 2A and Samorukov with 2G in game 3 of this series. Knights win 7-4. Bouchard 1st star, Samorukov 3rd.

Knights up 3-0.

Bouchard leading playoff scoring with 18 points in 7 games. Next closest skater has 14 points. Next closest D is his teammate Boqvist with 10 points.

Well boxes CHECKED!!! 2 future Norris winners right here boys, no need to solidify our D.

Kidding aside, these are 2 pretty good looking D prospects! When's the last time we had even 1 guy look this promising, let alone 2?

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735357 is a reply to message #735355 ]
Tue, 09 April 2019 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

3 Cups

Mike wrote on Tue, 09 April 2019 06:00

Knights up 3-0.

Well boxes CHECKED!!! 2 future Norris winners right here boys, no need to solidify our D.

Kidding aside, these are 2 pretty good looking D prospects! When's the last time we had even 1 guy look this promising, let alone 2?

Justin Schultz - Jeff Petry.

2015/2016 - This Kool-Aid tastes like McDavid flavoured Drain-O.
2016/2017 - This Kool-Aid is starting to taste like juice.
2017/2018 - I'm drinking this Kool-Aid, in hopes that it's Drain-O.
2018/2019 - Another round of Drain-O, good sir!

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735358 is a reply to message #735357 ]
Tue, 09 April 2019 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

3 Cups

Magnum wrote on Tue, 09 April 2019 10:55

Knights up 3-0.

boom Clown show.

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735398 is a reply to message #735358 ]
Tue, 09 April 2019 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ziltoid  is currently offline ziltoid

No Cups

Mike wrote on Tue, 09 April 2019 08:32

Knights up 3-0.

boom Clown show.

To add insult to injury, half our top-6 D are at the 4MM price point... thanks MacT.

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735399 is a reply to message #735398 ]
Tue, 09 April 2019 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

ziltoid wrote on Tue, 09 April 2019 13:57

Knights up 3-0.

boom Clown show.

To add insult to injury, half our top-6 D are at the 4MM price point... thanks MacT.

I can't remember, how many of those can a team have?

This is fine.

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735403 is a reply to message #735399 ]
Tue, 09 April 2019 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

4 Cups

I wonder what Button is saying about Bouchard these days considering he didn't have him ranked as a top prospect anymore. All Bouchard is doing it leading the entire OHL in playoff scoring as a dman.

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735454 is a reply to message #735399 ]
Tue, 09 April 2019 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ziltoid  is currently offline ziltoid

No Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 09 April 2019 14:09

Knights up 3-0.

boom Clown show.

Quote:

We did offer him a longer-term deal, and somebody that didn’t have confidence in their ability would probably have taken it. I think it’s a good deal for both parties, I really do. It’s the perfect compromise. I’m of the mindset that you can’t have a bunch of defencemen making $4.0 million. You want some making $7.0 (million) and some making $1.0 (million). The guys that are making four, you can’t fill out your roster, and I think you can allocate your dollars for defence better than having a bunch of people all at the same price point.

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735470 is a reply to message #735454 ]
Wed, 10 April 2019 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

ziltoid wrote on Tue, 09 April 2019 22:34

Knights up 3-0.

boom Clown show.

Quote:

We did offer him a longer-term deal, and somebody that didn’t have confidence in their ability would probably have taken it. I think it’s a good deal for both parties, I really do. It’s the perfect compromise. I’m of the mindset that you can’t have a bunch of defencemen making $4.0 million. You want some making $7.0 (million) and some making $1.0 (million). The guys that are making four, you can’t fill out your roster, and I think you can allocate your dollars for defence better than having a bunch of people all at the same price point.

Someone let him run a hockey team. Sigh.

This is fine.

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735548 is a reply to message #735470 ]
Wed, 10 April 2019 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 10 April 2019 09:26

ziltoid wrote on Tue, 09 April 2019 22:34

Knights up 3-0.

boom Clown show.

Quote:

Someone let him run a hockey team. Sigh.

Reading that again, maybe Petry’s issue was that he wasn’t asking MacT for $7MM per year?! If only...

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #736577 is a reply to message #735357 ]
Sat, 27 April 2019 15:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HamBlaster  is currently offline HamBlaster

1 Cup

LOL. I'd argue that neither Petry or Schultz truly held a candle to Bouch or Sam as prospects.

These two are as legitimate as they come.

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735647 is a reply to message #735355 ]
Fri, 12 April 2019 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Mike wrote on Tue, 09 April 2019 05:00

Knights up 3-0.

Well Ethan Bear was on a good tear in his last year .. Bouchard will have to up his foot speed to be NHL effective, as do most prospects. I think the Russian kid will be good, I watched him in the juniors, his skating has really improved.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735901 is a reply to message #720168 ]
Tue, 16 April 2019 19:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Yikes. London about to lose game 7 after being up 3-0 in the series vs the Storm.

5-3 for the storm now with 12 to go in the 3rd.

Haven't been watching, but people are saying Samurukov has been on a mission in the series. Goal and an assist tonight.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735915 is a reply to message #720168 ]
Tue, 16 April 2019 21:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Bouchard gets to take part in a 3-0 series choke. I think he's ready to be an Oiler next year.

Guess he can hang with the AHL boys now and at least be there in practice for the run.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #735920 is a reply to message #735915 ]
Tue, 16 April 2019 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Interesting - Samorukov is only four months older than Bouchard, despite being drafted a year earlier. Some pretty decent numbers this year for both guys:

Samorukov - 59GP 10-35-45 Playoffs (so far) 11GP 4-7-11
Bouchard - 45GP 16-37-53 Playoffs 11GP 4-17-21

A right shot and a left shot...could be a good pairing in Bakersfield pretty soon, with both guys having a decent shot at making the pros.

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #736100 is a reply to message #735920 ]
Fri, 19 April 2019 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 16 April 2019 20:24

Interesting - Samorukov is only four months older than Bouchard, despite being drafted a year earlier. Some pretty decent numbers this year for both guys:

Samorukov - 59GP 10-35-45 Playoffs (so far) 11GP 4-7-11
Bouchard - 45GP 16-37-53 Playoffs 11GP 4-17-21

A right shot and a left shot...could be a good pairing in Bakersfield pretty soon, with both guys having a decent shot at making the pros.

I think Samorukov might be NHL ready before Bouchard, at least the physical, and defensive side. Both will need to up their foot speed, as I recall from Bouchard's Oiler stint, and a brief look at Samorukov in a preseason game (and some junior games), but then you could say all our present D (except for #25) need quicker feet. Ideally 1 to 2 years in Bakersfield, and summer training essential to get quicker.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #736555 is a reply to message #736100 ]
Fri, 26 April 2019 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GabbyDugan is currently online GabbyDugan

1 Cup

Evan Bouchard earns OHL Defenseman of the Year award.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/juniors/oilers-prospect-evan -bouchard-named-ohl-defenceman-year/

"Edmonton Oilers prospect Evan Bouchard has been awarded the Max Kaminsky Trophy as the Ontario Hockey League’s defenceman of the year.

The London Knights blueliner put up 53 points in 45 games to go along with a plus-28."

Craig Button was not available for comment.

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #736558 is a reply to message #736555 ]
Fri, 26 April 2019 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

And a hat trick and 1 assist for Samorukov in a 4-0 win to keep his teams hopes alive. Now down 3-2 in their series.

Samorukov has 8-10-18 in 16 games in the playoffs now.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #736562 is a reply to message #736558 ]
Fri, 26 April 2019 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 26 April 2019 20:07

And a hat trick and 1 assist for Samorukov in a 4-0 win to keep his teams hopes alive. Now down 3-2 in their series.

Samorukov has 8-10-18 in 16 games in the playoffs now.

Holy crap! Move over Evan Bouchard!

GUELPH SKATERS
Pos	#	Player	        G	A	+/-	SH	PIM	FOW
D	4	Lalonde, Owen	0	0	0	2	0	0/0
D	5	Samorukov, D.	3	1	+3	7	0	0/0
D	6	Durzi, Sean	0	1	+3	4	0	0/0
LW	7	Roberts, Z.	0	0	0	0	0	0/0
C	9	Suzuki, Nick	0	4	+3	3	2	12/18
C	10	Entwistle, M.	0	0	+2	4	0	2/5
D	11	Chayka, D	0	0	0	0	0	0/0
RW	12	Stevenson, K	0	0	0	0	2	0/0
RW	13	Toropchenko, A	0	0	+1	1	0	0/0
LW	14	Ralph, Cedric	0	0	0	3	0	3/8
C	15	Hawel, Liam	0	0	0	1	0	0/1
RW	16	Schnarr, Nate	0	0	0	4	0	15/19
LW	17	Gogolev, Pavel	0	0	0	3	0	0/0
LW	19	Ratcliffe, Isaac	1	1	+2	6	0	0/0
D	22	Hanley, Jack	0	0	0	0	0	0/0
D	25	Phillips, Markus	0	0	0	0	0	0/0
C	27	Commisso, D	0	0	0	2	2	5/10
D	29	Gordeev, Fedor	0	0	0	3	0	0/0
TOTAL                               G	SH	FOW	PIM	BENCH PIM
                                        4	43	37/61	6	0
SAGINAW SKATERS
Pos	#	Player	G	A	+/-	SH	PIM	FOW
D	7	Lemieux, Ian	0	0	0	1	0	0/0
C	9	Gilmour, B	0	0	-2	1	0	2/6
RW	14	Busdeker, DJ	0	0	-2	0	0	2/3
C	19	Jenkins, Blade	0	0	-1	0	0	0/4
D	21	Davis, Hayden	0	0	0	1	2	1/1
C	26	Baber, C	0	0	0	4	0	1/3
LW	27	Katic, Danny	0	0	0	0	0	1/1
LW	41	Michnac, Albert	0	0	-1	1	0	1/1
RW	42	Goldowski, Jake	0	0	0	1	0	0/1
RW	47	Tippett, Owen	0	0	-2	2	0	1/3
RW	49	Coskey, Cole	0	0	-1	3	0	5/7
D	57	O'Grady, R	0	0	-2	0	0	0/0
C	61	McLeod, Ryan	0	0	-1	0	0	8/21
LW	71	Porco, Nicholas	0	0	0	1	0	0/1
D	74	Wilde, Bode	0	0	-2	1	2	0/0
D	77	Webb, Reilly	0	0	0	1	2	0/0
LW	91	Perfetti, C      0	0	0	2	0	0/0
LW	96	Giroux, D	0	0	0	1	0	2/9
TOTAL	                        G	SH	FOW	PIM	BENCH PIM
                                        0	20	24/61	8	2

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #736563 is a reply to message #736558 ]
Fri, 26 April 2019 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xombie  is currently offline Xombie

No Cups

Oh lord please please let these two guys pan out. Along with Caleb Jones in 2-3 years we will be like Nashville was...except with a 25-26 year old Connor McDavid.

Bob Marley and the (Hartford) Wailers.

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #736607 is a reply to message #720168 ]
Sun, 28 April 2019 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

2 more A's for Samorukov, as his team wins 5-1 to force a game 7.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #736673 is a reply to message #736607 ]
Mon, 29 April 2019 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Samorukov's team completes the comeback and win game 7. Samorukov with 1A in the game. Rough night for Ryan McLeod as his team was eliminted, -3 on the night, and sounds like he made some unfortunate giveaways. But, good news for him is, it looks like the Oilers want to sign him to an ELC and get him to Bakersfield ASAP.

John Shannon @JSportsnet
Oilers are hopeful to have First Round Pick Ryan McLeod's name on a contract...and on a plane to California...to join AHL Bakersfield in the Calder Cup Playoffs. McLeod's OHL team lost in G7 tonight, to Guelph.

Samorukov moves on to play the Ottawa 67's who are 12-0 so far in the playoffs.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 April 2019 22:16]

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: CHL Oiler Prospects [message #736681 is a reply to message #736673 ]
Tue, 30 April 2019 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

4 Cups

Samorukov seems to be a guy that elevates big time when needed. I think the Oilers have legit dman coming.
- Jones will probably be on the team next season.
- Bouchard isn't playing much in the AHL right now because he just got there but in limited time, all he does it put up points. 4 points in 2 games will barely getting ice time. Plus OHL dman of the year.I think he sees some AHL time next year but he will be on the team shortly.
- Samorukov seems to be getting better and better and when the games get tougher, he gets better. Will need AHL time but could be on the team in 2 years.

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Patrick Russell Re-Upped
Next Topic: Oilers select 3rd rd (#63) - Markus Niemelainen
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2019.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca