This day on June 25
Acquired: Taylor Hall (2010)
Departed: Kelly Buchberger (1999)

Happy Birthday To: OILFLEXER

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4)
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691637]
Tue, 18 April 2017 03:00 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

2 Cups

Final
Score Prediction
Login To Make Your Prediction

Edmonton to win: 79%
San Jose to win: 21%
47 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

2016-17P Regular Season
Wednesday, April 12, 2017San Jose 3 @ Edmonton 2 (OT)Loss
Friday, April 14, 2017San Jose 0 @ Edmonton 2Win
Sunday, April 16, 2017Edmonton 1 @ San Jose 0Win
Tuesday, April 18, 2017Edmonton 0 @ San Jose 7Loss
Thursday, April 20, 2017San Jose 3 @ Edmonton 4 (OT)Win
Saturday, April 22, 2017Edmonton 3 @ San Jose 1Win
Home Record: 2-0-1       Road Record: 2-1-0       Overall Record: 4-1-1
Home / Road Goals For: 8/4 Total: 12
Home / Road Goals Against: 6/8 Total: 14

2015-16 Regular Season
Wednesday, December 9, 2015San Jose 3 @ Edmonton 4 (OT)Win
Thursday, January 14, 2016Edmonton 1 @ San Jose 2 (OT) (SO)Loss
Tuesday, March 8, 2016San Jose 3 @ Edmonton 0Loss
Thursday, March 24, 2016Edmonton 6 @ San Jose 3Win
Home Record: 1-1-0       Road Record: 1-0-1       Overall Record: 2-1-1
Home / Road Goals For: 4/7 Total: 11
Home / Road Goals Against: 6/5 Total: 11

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691638 is a reply to message #691637 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Pressure keeps ramping up. Obviously would be huge to win this one. Hope we can come out like we did in game 2. Don't think the Sharks should have that wild start like they did last game in the 1st, and like we did in the 1st in game 1. Feeling out process is all done. Now it's a chess match.

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

"Next year (15/16) I would forecast as another developmental year"
- #2, April 2015

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691639 is a reply to message #691638 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

1 Cup

The Sharks have been playing pretty tight so far. I have to think that the Sharks especially since they haven't scored a goal in 2 games, had 16 shots in game 2 and 22 in game 3 have to open it up a bit just to try and generate offense. If they do that, I think it favors the Oilers.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691642 is a reply to message #691637 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

2 Cups

I don't know people.. my hope is that Oilers get the 3-1 series lead, but the play of the game between the teams shows that this is a chess match rather than a hockey game.

The Oilers seem to wait for the Sharks to dictate the type of game that will be played and then match them, however I think that's a dangerous strategy to play because to me, you set the tone, you never play catch up.

The sharks came out last game with a bunch of fire and the Oilers held them off, Thorton for some reason is a tour de force not by his play but just playing the game, the sharks "feed" off of that. It was a battle on the ice and with Kassian's goal the sharks looked flabbergasted, looking like, "What do we have to do to beat these guys?!".

So tonight I think the sharks will dial in their vet presence and take this game 2-1. I hope I'm wrong.

The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing expecting different results.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691646 is a reply to message #691637 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

2 Cups

Coin flip game, could go either way.

Would love to see some killer instinct and get up 3-1 on the Sharks. Second line is due to score. Would also be a good time for Maroon to squeeze the stick a bit less.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691647 is a reply to message #691646 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Suomalainen wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 09:06

Would love to see some killer instinct and get up 3-1 on the Sharks. Second line is due to score. Would also be a good time for Maroon to squeeze the stick a bit less.

What the fresh hell is wrong with you? This game is a 14 out of 10 on the must win scale. I certify tonight's tilt as "throat stepping time". Time to gut the fish in their own marina. All. Big. Games.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691648 is a reply to message #691647 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 09:08

What the fresh hell is wrong with you? This game is a 14 out of 10 on the must win scale. I certify tonight's tilt as "throat stepping time". Time to gut the fish in their own marina. All. Big. Games.

*LIKE*

- Sorry MJ, I know you don't like content-free posts. But just had to admire the fire from CrusaderPi. Hopefully the real Oilers respond better to his rant than we did at the Heckle (other than me...I was really fired up!)

"This team needs an enema!"
#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireBuchberger

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691651 is a reply to message #691648 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 09:16

*LIKE*

- Sorry MJ, I know you don't like content-free posts. But just had to admire the fire from CrusaderPi. Hopefully the real Oilers respond better to his rant than we did at the Heckle (other than me...I was really fired up!)

How about upvote gifs? :)

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-51524-zoolander-Imgur-upvote-gif-JbGI.gif

Certainly every game should be seen as a must win in the playoffs. Giving up momentum can lead to very bad season ending things.

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691652 is a reply to message #691651 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 09:26

Adam wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 09:16

*LIKE*

How about upvote gifs? :)

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-51524-zoolander-Imgur-upvote-gif-JbGI.gif

Certainly every game should be seen as a must win in the playoffs. Giving up momentum can lead to very bad season ending things.

I don't totally buy into the notion of momentum carrying between games, but I do believe in the immutable fact that winning is better than losing and if you've got a chance to rip the soul out of a bunch of heathens from California, well, you do it. Eat shark fin soup while the broth is hot, as my grandpa would say.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691655 is a reply to message #691652 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 09:33

I don't totally buy into the notion of momentum carrying between games, but I do believe in the immutable fact that winning is better than losing and if you've got a chance to rip the soul out of a bunch of heathens from California, well, you do it. Eat shark fin soup while the broth is hot, as my grandpa would say.

Ask Jumbo about letting up in a series and watching it all crash and burn

http://i.imgur.com/sERzAzX.gif

http://i.imgur.com/0Z6ZwTN.gif

Really hope we get one of these finally with hobo beard Joe.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 April 2017 10:07]

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691659 is a reply to message #691647 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

2 Cups

If the Sharks have any moxie, they'll show it tonight - and I have no inkling one way or another as to how it will play out.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691660 is a reply to message #691647 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

5 Cups

Preach it, brother! The Oil didn't dominate the Sharks on the scoreboard in game 3, but they can make a statement by doing so tonight. It would be even better if the 2nd line could contribute to that and shut up all of the "Oilers are a 1-line team" talk that has been going around the league.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691650 is a reply to message #691637 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hubbs  is currently offline Hubbs

No Cups

I think the result of this game may be a good indicator as to how deep they may go in the playoffs. Winning 2 consecutive games in the Sharks barn will speak a lot about the coaching, team resilience and how well they can adapt their play and deal with adversity.

We've played pretty much 6 straight periods of solid hockey, this gives me confidence that the Oilers have learned from the mistakes in game 1 and able to change their play accordingly. A big part of making it through the playoffs is being able to adapt your game, which the Oilers have done well so far.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691654 is a reply to message #691650 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Maybe I am being optimistic but I don't know how much better the Sharks can play. Game 1, the Oilers dominated the first I believe riding the wave of emotion then I think the nerves got to them and they crumbled. The Oilers played maybe 2 of their worst periods of the year in game 1, they couldn't make a 10ft pass. The Sharks were the better team in the second and 3rd period but it took OT for the Sharks to win. Talbot himself said he's like to have the winner back. If the Oilers don't spit the bit that game, I think they win game 1.

Game 2, the Oilers dominated. It was men against boys.

Game 3, the Sharks came out as hard as they could in the first. The Oilers withstood the Sharks and slowly took over the game and were the better team in the second and 3rd.

For game 4, I expect the Sharks to come out firing in the first again. They have too. I personally think they will need to open it up. If they do, McDavid will go wild. Players don't get healthier the more they play. Couture is clearly injured and his messed up mouth is affecting him. I am sure every jolt he takes rattles that mouth and makes it hurt even more and he's taken a few good ones. If you see him in interviews, the guy struggles to talk. Thornton won't be getting faster and I expect the more he skated, the sorer that knee will get. My bro is a physio therapist. He said when he saw the injury it was "gross, legs aren't supposed to bend like that." He said that when he saw the injury the first thing he thought was something will be broken or torn. When he started skating, he obviously ruled out a break so he'd be very surprised if something wasn't torn. He said you can brace a tear but it will have a big impact on your movement if something is torn. When he came out in the first, Thornton had some "jump" but it faded quickly and he was invisible in the last 2 periods. Similar to Couture, I don't see how Thornton's leg will get healthier and he will be better the more he plays. That injured leg is going to take shots, slashes and hits. It's going to have a lot of pressure and torque put on it. So in my opinion, the Thornton is period 1 on Sunday was the best we will see him. Maybe he can sustain that level but it's still a shadow of the player he usually is.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691665 is a reply to message #691637 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OilMJMOil  is currently offline OilMJMOil

No Cups

Game three was big, but game four, BIGGER!

The Sharks truly have wrecked the rig, if indeed their hashtag refers to the Big Rig Patty Maroon, who has seemed to be gripping his stick too tight. Something is off with him so far this series.

Look, the Sharks won't go a third game without a goal (although could you imagine if they did!). They'll gameplan to throw EVERYTHING at Talbot tonight, from Burns to Ward to Meier and all the rubber. This game will start with the D's ability to clear the net and if they're able to do that we should be able to conjure up several odd-man rushes with the breakout due to the Sharks putting (reasonably) everyone and everything at the net.

"When we"ve got the puck, they can"t score."
~Paul Coffey

"Put the kids in with a few old pappy guys who still like to win and the combination is unbeatable."
~Conn Smythe

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691674 is a reply to message #691665 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ChasinStanley  is currently offline ChasinStanley

1 Cup

OilMJMOil wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 10:46

The Sharks truly have wrecked the rig, if indeed their hashtag refers to the Big Rig Patty Maroon, who has seemed to be gripping his stick too tight. Something is off with him so far this series.

To me he looks hurt, not only is he not capitalizing on his chances but he is also letting up when he has a chance to hit someone, not like him and not something you do when the entire team is ramping its physical play to 11.

Renaissance 2015

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691682 is a reply to message #691674 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xombie  is currently offline Xombie

No Cups

ChasinStanley wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 11:32

To me he looks hurt, not only is he not capitalizing on his chances but he is also letting up when he has a chance to hit someone, not like him and not something you do when the entire team is ramping its physical play to 11.

YUP nailed it my thoughts exactly. The big rig has a nagging injury.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691683 is a reply to message #691674 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OilPeg  is currently offline OilPeg

1 Cup

ChasinStanley wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 13:32

I think he's hurt as well. He missed the last game of the season so he's definitely banged up.

Skookum Jim wrote on Sat, 02 June 2012 00:29

But he (Belanger)'s as soft as room temp. margarine.

Twitter: @penuita15

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691667 is a reply to message #691637 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pseudoreality  is currently offline Pseudoreality

No Cups

I'm hoping for a win, but not counting on it. My prediction was for each team to split the first 2 games in their own building, and then the Oilers win the next 2 to take the series in 6 games.

If both teams play their best, the Oilers win. If McDavid breaks out, Oilers win. If Talbot isn't his best, the Sharks may win.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691669 is a reply to message #691667 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

The Sharks need their A game for the whole game and they need Talbot to be human to win. Unless the Oilers lay an egg tonight, I don't think the Sharks have enough to beat the Oilers unless Talbot has an off night.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691670 is a reply to message #691669 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WhoreableGuy  is currently offline WhoreableGuy

No Cups

Maroon and Drai need to step up.

Nuge and Ebs have surprisingly done so, need all 4 lines going tonight. Desharnais, c'mon get going.

Take it back to Rogers up 3-1. Finish this series early so you can rest up with the Ducks.

MUST WIN.

"Bah Gawd! Would somebody stop the damn draft!"

- Jim Ross calling the NHL Draft Lotto 2015 as the Oilers win

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691671 is a reply to message #691670 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

I am expecting Nuge to score tonight. He's had a good series so far and looks like the Nuge of 2 years ago. This game to me as a feeling of a night where McDavid gets loose. He experienced the crazy that was game one and I feel had some nerves. I thought he was way better in game 2 than game 1. He got to experience his first ever away playoff game on Sunday. With that experience now behind him, I think he will elevate his game in game 4.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691716 is a reply to message #691670 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 19:59 Go to previous message
twilson1111  is currently offline twilson1111

No Cups

Pleased with Eberle so far. Particularly thinking of a play where Lucic missed his check and Eberle blasted the guy for him, despite weighing half as much.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691676 is a reply to message #691637 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Just saw on twitter that the Oilers have been practicing in the dark. And no nets. SAP center being very accommodating :)

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691677 is a reply to message #691676 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 12:40

Just saw on twitter that the Oilers have been practicing in the dark. And no nets. SAP center being very accommodating :)

So they think pissing off the Oilers is a good idea?

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691678 is a reply to message #691676 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OilMJMOil  is currently offline OilMJMOil

No Cups

The gamesmenship is unreal. Was thinking we haven't heard of any Hotel fire alarms going off yet. Perhaps the first will be Wednesday night in YEG.

"When we"ve got the puck, they can"t score."
~Paul Coffey

"Put the kids in with a few old pappy guys who still like to win and the combination is unbeatable."
~Conn Smythe

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691679 is a reply to message #691678 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Pretty easy solution to getting over the "gamesmenship" the Sharks have been trying all series. Pump 2 goals by them in the first preferably through the 5 hole that has been WIDE open on Jones. icon_biggrin

[Updated on: Tue, 18 April 2017 12:51]

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691699 is a reply to message #691676 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adrean  is currently offline Adrean

No Cups

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/sharks-resorting-gamesman ship-throw-off-surging-oilers/
Love this quote from Zack, this tells me that the boys have bonded
Quote:

Oilers winger Zack Kassian took it in stride.

“It’s a little different,” he said. “I don’t mind it, because we have a couple of ugly guys on the team so we don’t have to look at them.”

Drew Remanda said on Fri, 28 October 2016 21:09

You should never listen to me, I'm not that smart.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691715 is a reply to message #691699 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 19:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ravb1981  is currently offline ravb1981

No Cups

Adrean wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 16:24

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/sharks-resorting-gamesman ship-throw-off-surging-oilers/
Love this quote from Zack, this tells me that the boys have bonded
Quote:

Oilers winger Zack Kassian took it in stride.

“It’s a little different,” he said. “I don’t mind it, because we have a couple of ugly guys on the team so we don’t have to look at them.”

It's stuff like this than us the fans, or most specifically the ones attending the games can use to create/start chants and songs about how we will not stop even when the lights are turned off.. no nets, no lights we will beat you anyways!!

Or something like that haha

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691691 is a reply to message #691637 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/oilers-start-practice-in-the-dar k-after-sharks-new-mandate~1103212

The new rule that SAP center staff can't turn on the lights or bring out nets appears to have come into effect after game 3. Staff confirmed they have been accommodating teams all year long that want to do things early.

So strange :)

Spector says the NHL is looking into it. The Sharks were on the ice 45 mins early this morning with all lights/nets available.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691692 is a reply to message #691691 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 15:17

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/oilers-start-practice-in-the-dar k-after-sharks-new-mandate~1103212

The new rule that SAP center staff can't turn on the lights or bring out nets appears to have come into effect after game 3. Staff confirmed they have been accommodating teams all year long that want to do things early.

Spector says the NHL is looking into it. The Sharks were on the ice 45 mins early this morning with all lights/nets available.

The absence of Draisatl concerns me more than the the gamesmanship. I know he hasnt been in top form for the first three but I mentioned the line matching issues he causes when moved down the lineup.
Hopefully is minor and not something that causes issues for long. If Maroon is in fact playing hurt as well this could make things much tougher going forward

"My wife told me Edmonton was going to win the pick that day," said Gretzky. "That was the day that I retired 16 years ago. So, she said, for whatever reason, the Oilers have good luck today. Connor McDavid went to Edmonton."

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691693 is a reply to message #691692 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

If Maroon and Drai are a bit banged up. The Oilers better end it quick so they can give them a few days off before the next round.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691694 is a reply to message #691692 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 15:36

The absence of Draisatl concerns me more than the the gamesmanship. I know he hasnt been in top form for the first three but I mentioned the line matching issues he causes when moved down the lineup.
Hopefully is minor and not something that causes issues for long. If Maroon is in fact playing hurt as well this could make things much tougher going forward

Hope it doesn't have anything to do with that awkward fall into the boards Drai had when Burns spun away from his check.

I forget if that was before or after the other 2 good plays Drai made on Burns in the offensive zone to get pucks loose.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691695 is a reply to message #691692 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Ahhh, it's been a long time since the playoffs in Edmonton...I think we've all forgotten that this is just what it's like. People get banged up. They skip practice. The media speculates. Fans panic.
Then the players play almost every game. This is just the beginning! Everyone plays hurt this time of the year.

"This team needs an enema!"
#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireBuchberger

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691696 is a reply to message #691695 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 15:54

Ahhh, it's been a long time since the playoffs in Edmonton...I think we've all forgotten that this is just what it's like. People get banged up. They skip practice. The media speculates. Fans panic.
Then the players play almost every game. This is just the beginning! Everyone plays hurt this time of the year.

No way, only the poor baby Couture is sacrificing out there, and the Oilers are meanies and cheaters for hitting him.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Previous Topic:GDT: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4)
Next Topic:Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #3)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2017.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca