This day on May 15
None

Happy Birthday To: Jordan Eberle, Snakeeye, dbkohut, oilloyal

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » GDT: Calgary @ Edmonton (Game #55)Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: GDT: Calgary @ Edmonton (Game #55) [message #830197 is a reply to message #830193 ]
Sat, 24 February 2024 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tardigrade81  is currently offline tardigrade81

1 Cup

HamBlaster wrote on Sun, 25 February 2024 05:20

It'll be nothing, bud. It seems so dumb to long for the days when we had a plugger team that scratched and clawed to stay in games and to be relevant, but I actually do.

I don't like this iteration of the Oilers, and haven't for a long time now. They are way too talented to be this kind of nonsense team.

You can only be underwhelmed so many times before you just become pissed off every time you watch them.

They definitely sold me when they went on their massive winning streak, but unfortunately you are right. I just don’t trust this current team to win a 7 game series come playoffs

Send a private message to this user  

Re: GDT: Calgary @ Edmonton (Game #55) [message #830196 is a reply to message #830191 ]
Sat, 24 February 2024 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tardigrade81  is currently offline tardigrade81

1 Cup

Well this isn’t looking good

Re: GDT: Calgary @ Edmonton (Game #55) [message #830201 is a reply to message #830196 ]
Sun, 25 February 2024 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rowan Oil Fielding  is currently offline Rowan Oil Fielding

No Cups

I'm so brassed off at the team's alleged leadership, right now. McDrai were embarrassing in our own zone, and then Drai doubled down and went full pouty/selfish mode. Was hopeful this coach would be different as far as accountability, and had a perfect opportunity tonight, but showed the team that the leaders aren’t accountable. So frustrating and aggravating. So basically after this game the ugly facts are Another Skinner 5 GA masterclass. Connor Brown goalless in 65 consecutive games going back to ‘22 with Ottawa. McDavid goalesss in 10 consecutive games. Team looks like absolute rubbish right now!

https://i.postimg.cc/mZ9GD3V6/php2-CH3-Yf-AM.jpg

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]  
Previous Topic:Review: Calgary @ Edmonton (Game #55)
Next Topic:Pregame: Calgary @ Edmonton (Game #55)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca