This day on April 27
None

Happy Birthday To: chickenman23, handsmatter94, TashOiler88

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #57)
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #57) [message #818225]
Sun, 19 February 2023 02:00 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

1 Cup

Final (OT)
Score Prediction
Login To Make Your Prediction

Edmonton to win: 0%
Colorado to win: 0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

2022-23 Regular Season
Saturday, January 7, 2023Colorado 3 @ Edmonton 2 (OT)Loss
Sunday, February 19, 2023Edmonton 5 @ Colorado 6 (OT)Loss
Tuesday, April 11, 2023Edmonton 2 @ Colorado 1 (OT)Win
Home Record: 0-0-1       Road Record: 1-0-1       Overall Record: 1-0-2
Home / Road Goals For: 2/7 Total: 9
Home / Road Goals Against: 3/7 Total: 10

2021-22 Regular Season
Monday, March 21, 2022Edmonton 2 @ Colorado 3 (OT)Loss
Saturday, April 9, 2022Colorado 2 @ Edmonton 1 (OT) (SO)Loss
Friday, April 22, 2022Colorado 3 @ Edmonton 6Win
Home Record: 1-0-1       Road Record: 0-0-1       Overall Record: 1-0-2
Home / Road Goals For: 7/2 Total: 9
Home / Road Goals Against: 5/3 Total: 8

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #57) [message #818226 is a reply to message #818225 ]
Sun, 19 February 2023 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Happy Musty Sunday, Oil Country!

Seriously need the 2 points this afternoon. #MustWin

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #57) [message #818233 is a reply to message #818226 ]
Sun, 19 February 2023 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

No Cups

Just listening to the pregame. Stauffer obviously got his marching orders to start laying the groundwork for Holland to do sweet eff all at the deadline. Basically saying that it’s too hard to make the numbers work to add a money guy.

I normally don’t get too mad at the franchise for stuff like this, but the absolutely obvious propaganda is enraging me today.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #57) [message #818234 is a reply to message #818233 ]
Sun, 19 February 2023 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Sun, 19 February 2023 12:08

Just listening to the pregame. Stauffer obviously got his marching orders to start laying the groundwork for Holland to do sweet eff all at the deadline. Basically saying that it’s too hard to make the numbers work to add a money guy.

I normally don’t get too mad at the franchise for stuff like this, but the absolutely obvious propaganda is enraging me today.

The backpedaling by a few of the mouthpieces has been a tad much.

Very unlikely to happen, but the Karlsson stuff is still being discussed.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #57) [message #818235 is a reply to message #818234 ]
Sun, 19 February 2023 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tardigrade81  is currently offline tardigrade81

1 Cup

Just win

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #57) [message #818236 is a reply to message #818233 ]
Sun, 19 February 2023 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oiltec  is currently offline oiltec

No Cups

Skoobz wrote on Sun, 19 February 2023 19:08

I hear you, and I almost feel embarrassed for them. As a fan it's difficult not to feel disrespected, like we are too ignorant to figure out what's happening. If you can't do a deal put on your big boy pants and say so. It's not the end of the world, all we ask is to just own up to situation you put yourself in

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #57) [message #818238 is a reply to message #818236 ]
Sun, 19 February 2023 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

oiltec wrote on Sun, 19 February 2023 13:01

I hear you, and I almost feel embarrassed for them. As a fan it's difficult not to feel disrespected, like we are too ignorant to figure out what's happening. If you can't do a deal put on your big boy pants and say so. It's not the end of the world, all we ask is to just own up to situation you put yourself in

I don't. He sold his soul for a dream job the requires selling your soul. He's having a good run.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #57) [message #818249 is a reply to message #818238 ]
Sun, 19 February 2023 14:30 Go to previous message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

CrusaderPi wrote on Sun, 19 February 2023 14:25

oiltec wrote on Sun, 19 February 2023 13:01

I don't. He sold his soul for a dream job the requires selling your soul. He's having a good run.

Exactly what I was thinking. You pay me to be a part of an entertainment production, that I was already a paying fan of, and I will say anything you want, within reason.
I do like the amount of fans who get PO'd at paid employees pushing propaganda when so many fans do it for free. If more fans quit putting weight in the words of the clowns the team wouldnt have a purpose for them.

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Previous Topic:GDT: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #57)
Next Topic:Review: NY Rangers @ Edmonton (Game #56)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca