This day on May 13
None

Happy Birthday To: Devon, Shauno99, TruckerD, WhoreableGuy, patd, Gino, oilergrl, Bo Dangles

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Review: Carolina @ Edmonton (Game #4)
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Review: Carolina @ Edmonton (Game #4) [message #812830]
Thu, 20 October 2022 21:30 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

1 Cup

Final

Score Prediction
Login To See Your Results
No one predicted this!

Edmonton to win:   0%
Carolina to win:   0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Review: Carolina @ Edmonton (Game #4) [message #812835 is a reply to message #812830 ]
Thu, 20 October 2022 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

A little more exciting than I could have asked for, but we win!!!!!

4 points for Nuge, 4 points for McDavid, 3 points for Draisaitl. The Big Guns get it done.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Review: Carolina @ Edmonton (Game #4) [message #812836 is a reply to message #812835 ]
Thu, 20 October 2022 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Thu, 20 October 2022 21:48

A little more exciting than I could have asked for, but we win!!!!!

4 points for Nuge, 4 points for McDavid, 3 points for Draisaitl. The Big Guns get it done.

I believe again!!!!

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Carolina @ Edmonton (Game #4) [message #812837 is a reply to message #812830 ]
Thu, 20 October 2022 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

Well, I picked the Oilers to win this one but didn't get back in time to change it to the Canes. Wth do I know.

Campbell let a couple sus ones in but was the better goalie still. I still have no Idea what Barry was trying to do on that one goal.

Nuge has it going, I thought he played pretty well last game in a loss and was good all around tonight. I like him getting things going early in the season, as he doesn't always.

Connor with a casual 4 points, it's like, whatever....They posted that it was Nuge's 7th 4 point game of his career, but they probably didn't have 2 or more statisticians available with free hands and shoes and socks off to count McDavid's total.

I'd like to see Leon cut down on the giveaways, 3 more tonight. The Oilers give up the blue line pretty easy. But an entertaining win.

Hope Buffalo hangs on, Anderson took a stupid interference penalty with ~ 4 min left.😂

Re: Review: Carolina @ Edmonton (Game #4) [message #812839 is a reply to message #812830 ]
Thu, 20 October 2022 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Great, important win.. the Team can score.. but defense needs to really progress in order to become a balanced team.. still way too loose.. their go-to is still ineffective stick checks instead of physically neutralizing a forward..

Defense still having a hard time moving pucks up to the forwards.. not many can carry it up responsibly..

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Carolina @ Edmonton (Game #4) [message #812840 is a reply to message #812839 ]
Thu, 20 October 2022 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

..This win over a top team like the Hurricanes feels even better when you see the Flames getting pumped for 6 goals and a 6-4 loss to the Buffalos.. and their ace Markstrom gets chased in the 1st period.. Beauty night!

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Carolina @ Edmonton (Game #4) [message #812841 is a reply to message #812840 ]
Thu, 20 October 2022 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

..Oilers shouldn't feel so bad about Tuch's goal last game.. he absolutely undresses the Flame's D tonight with sick toe-drag and snipe.. the guy is actually pretty good.. Vegas lost that trade big time..

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: Carolina @ Edmonton (Game #4) [message #812845 is a reply to message #812830 ]
Fri, 21 October 2022 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

Oh my, the October schedule is rough.

STL, PIT, STL, CHI, CGY coming up. And we already dealt with CGY and CAR.

Thats a lot of one loss or no loss teams. If we end up at .500 entering November, its a win. Who hates us at the league office?

Re: Review: Carolina @ Edmonton (Game #4) [message #812846 is a reply to message #812845 ]
Fri, 21 October 2022 12:01 Go to previous message
oilfan94  is currently offline oilfan94

No Cups

NetBOG wrote on Fri, 21 October 2022 13:44

Oh my, the October schedule is rough.

STL, PIT, STL, CHI, CGY coming up. And we already dealt with CGY and CAR.

Thats a lot of one loss or no loss teams. If we end up at .500 entering November, its a win. Who hates us at the league office?

On the flip side we end our season with lots of games against Anaheim and San Jose, so if it comes down to it we will should be able to hold our fate in own hands with divisional games like that.

Previous Topic:Pregame: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #5)
Next Topic:GDT: Carolina @ Edmonton (Game #4)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca