This day on December 2
Acquired: Michel Picard (1999)

Happy Birthday To: Tommy, mightyreasoner, ilovewhyte, shoop

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Speculation » Don't Buy Out Zack KassianPages (2): [ «  <  1  2]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: Don't Buy Out Zack Kassian [message #810178 is a reply to message #810177 ]
Fri, 08 July 2022 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
addicted2oil  is currently offline addicted2oil

No Cups

Have you heard any rumblings of signing targets other than Strome like you hinted?

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Don't Buy Out Zack Kassian [message #810181 is a reply to message #810178 ]
Fri, 08 July 2022 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

6 Cups

addicted2oil wrote on Fri, 08 July 2022 20:46

Have you heard any rumblings of signing targets other than Strome like you hinted?

They definitely have Campbell as their #1 goalie target, Keumper 2 and trade as 3. Though there is the understanding if they go the trade route they can spend more on skaters. Talbot has been discussed internally along with Jake Allen, Bob and Nedeljkovic.

A lot of Kulak back and forth today. Some further dialogue with Kane’s camp. Holland offering term to lower cap hits but re: Kane they may pivot to ‘plan b-c’ if they get the sense he isn’t committing as they don’t want to keep the space for him only for his Sharks contract to be reinstated or if he ‘pulls a Larsson’ on them. 9729 have made it known they want Kane to return.

Team isn’t fighting league on Keith recapture, though belief that Nurse is rallying the PA troops as the collective does have verbiage on this recapture. League digging their heels in the sand.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Don't Buy Out Zack Kassian [message #810184 is a reply to message #810178 ]
Sat, 09 July 2022 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Man - Dylan Strome would be so hated in Edmonton. Big body that doesn't hit at all. So many people here don't appreciate the physicality that Puljujarvi brings...Strome doesn't come close to that.

I would be happy to see him come here, but I do expect that we'll hear an awful lot about his heart and his effort level and his give-a-damn meter from our mouth-breathing sports media because he'll never rattle the boards.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireChiarelli #FireBobbyNicks #FireKeithGretzky #FireKenHolland #FireTippett

Re: Don't Buy Out Zack Kassian [message #810187 is a reply to message #810184 ]
Sat, 09 July 2022 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Sat, 09 July 2022 00:22

Man - Dylan Strome would be so hated in Edmonton. Big body that doesn't hit at all. So many people here don't appreciate the physicality that Puljujarvi brings...Strome doesn't come close to that.

I would be happy to see him come here, but I do expect that we'll hear an awful lot about his heart and his effort level and his give-a-damn meter from our mouth-breathing sports media because he'll never rattle the boards.

There’s time for more layoffs before pre-season.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Don't Buy Out Zack Kassian [message #810188 is a reply to message #810187 ]
Sat, 09 July 2022 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Sat, 09 July 2022 10:48

Adam wrote on Sat, 09 July 2022 00:22

There’s time for more layoffs before pre-season.

Good Canadian boy. McDavid's BFF. I think he will do just fine and get a lot of rope with media guys.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Don't Buy Out Zack Kassian [message #810179 is a reply to message #810175 ]
Fri, 08 July 2022 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Fri, 08 July 2022 20:00

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 08 July 2022 19:59

CrusaderPi wrote on Fri, 08 July 2022 19:55

I’m just glad this thread worked.

Foegele buyout incomming!

Shut up. That’s not true, is it?

If it is I definitely will blame you for not making the thread to stop it.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Don't Buy Out Zack Kassian [message #810189 is a reply to message #809002 ]
Sat, 09 July 2022 12:46 Go to previous message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

3 Cups

I wonder how often OEG mgmt misses out on a player because they sign somewhere in the weekend while our guys are in lake country.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]  
Previous Topic:Dylan Strome
Next Topic:Connor Brown
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca