This day on December 6
Acquired: Fredrik Olausson (1993)
Departed: Geoff Smith (1993)

Happy Birthday To: Walsh86, Kurri17, RaffiTorresFan14, RaffiTime, dongretzky99, thebaron, southsideoilers

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Speculation » When do we start to panic?Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787143 is a reply to message #787139 ]
Thu, 03 June 2021 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Perkele  is currently offline Perkele

No Cups

Yeah, looking at the list from capfriendly, I didn't realize that some of the guys I thought would be available actually don't need to be protected.

A quick look and I did find some guys that I would be happy if Holland found a way to bring in this summer (assuming the price is right). You previously mentioned Mrazek and Khudobin, and I would also be happy if we found a way to get Vanacek (Wash), Jarry or DeSmith (pitt), Talbot (minn, but i know that a return is very unlikely), Vlader (bos, a bruins friend of mine is convinced he will be something special), or whichever coyotes goalie is unprotected.

It isn't nearly as deep a list as I was expecting but there seem to be half a dozen guys that I would rather see between our pipes than Smith. Also, some teams like CBJ or NYR might be willing to move one of their goalies (even though they wont lose one to the expansion draft).

#teamBath(i)robe

Send a private message to this user  

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787144 is a reply to message #787143 ]
Thu, 03 June 2021 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam is currently online Adam

6 Cups

Perkele wrote on Thu, 03 June 2021 12:17

Yeah, looking at the list from capfriendly, I didn't realize that some of the guys I thought would be available actually don't need to be protected.

A quick look and I did find some guys that I would be happy if Holland found a way to bring in this summer (assuming the price is right). You previously mentioned Mrazek and Khudobin, and I would also be happy if we found a way to get Vanacek (Wash), Jarry or DeSmith (pitt), Talbot (minn, but i know that a return is very unlikely), Vlader (bos, a bruins friend of mine is convinced he will be something special), or whichever coyotes goalie is unprotected.

It isn't nearly as deep a list as I was expecting but there seem to be half a dozen guys that I would rather see between our pipes than Smith. Also, some teams like CBJ or NYR might be willing to move one of their goalies (even though they wont lose one to the expansion draft).

Are you sure about Jarry? He's struggled lately, and I worry that his Oil Kings history could make him seem more valuable than he should to our management.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

#FireLowe #FireChiarelli #FireBobbyNicks #FireKeithGretzky #FireKenHolland #FireTippett

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787145 is a reply to message #787144 ]
Thu, 03 June 2021 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcometotheOC  is currently offline welcometotheOC

No Cups

Adam wrote on Thu, 03 June 2021 12:34

Are you sure about Jarry? He's struggled lately, and I worry that his Oil Kings history could make him seem more valuable than he should to our management.

... and why the heck is Vegas exempt? that's BS

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787148 is a reply to message #787145 ]
Thu, 03 June 2021 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

4 Cups

welcometotheOC wrote on Thu, 03 June 2021 16:34

... and why the heck is Vegas exempt? that's BS

They are literally the best regular season team of all time, by a fair bit. I know those were the rules when they bought in, but I agree, it stinks.

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787151 is a reply to message #787144 ]
Thu, 03 June 2021 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan is currently online RDOilerfan

6 Cups

So Jarry is a bad goalie too?

I don't watch a lot of Pens hockey and I know he had a bad playoff but just looking at his stats, his number seem decent especially since he's only 26.

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787153 is a reply to message #787151 ]
Thu, 03 June 2021 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

4 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 03 June 2021 16:59

I don't watch a lot of Pens hockey and I know he had a bad playoff but just looking at his stats, his number seem decent especially since he's only 26.

Glove hand like Koskinen.

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787160 is a reply to message #787153 ]
Thu, 03 June 2021 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Mike wrote on Thu, 03 June 2021 14:05

I don't pretend to know a ton about him. So if that is the case, I'd be concerned. But at the same time, sure he wants a few goals back in the playoffs but I think the Pens are in a hardcore decline so I am curious if his issues are all him. I just see a barely 26 yr old starter signed for 2 more years at cheap money (3.5 mill) and wonder if there is an opportunity to take advantage of a I assume pissed off new GM and especially new Pres in Burke, who might be glossing over the fact their team is just getting old and blame the young goalie for why they didn't advance. I personally had the Isles winning that series all day long.

But if he isn't an upgrade on Koskinen then no point.

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787170 is a reply to message #787160 ]
Thu, 03 June 2021 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 03 June 2021 14:42

I don't pretend to know a ton about him. So if that is the case, I'd be concerned. But at the same time, sure he wants a few goals back in the playoffs but I think the Pens are in a hardcore decline so I am curious if his issues are all him. I just see a barely 26 yr old starter signed for 2 more years at cheap money (3.5 mill) and wonder if there is an opportunity to take advantage of a I assume pissed off new GM and especially new Pres in Burke, who might be glossing over the fact their team is just getting old and blame the young goalie for why they didn't advance. I personally had the Isles winning that series all day long.

I don't know that there's a lot of evidence that he's a big upgrade. He had a really god season in 2019-20 - 33 games, .921 sv%age. Down to .909 this year, which is below average netminding now. Among goalies with 15 or more appearances, he's tied for 26th in save percentage on a good team.

That's better than Koskinen, but also the better team is part of that. I would be worried we'd have a Matt Murray situation if we got him...

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

#FireLowe #FireChiarelli #FireBobbyNicks #FireKeithGretzky #FireKenHolland #FireTippett

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787193 is a reply to message #787170 ]
Fri, 04 June 2021 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Thu, 03 June 2021 17:18

I don't know that there's a lot of evidence that he's a big upgrade. He had a really god season in 2019-20 - 33 games, .921 sv%age. Down to .909 this year, which is below average netminding now. Among goalies with 15 or more appearances, he's tied for 26th in save percentage on a good team.

That's better than Koskinen, but also the better team is part of that. I would be worried we'd have a Matt Murray situation if we got him...

I agree, the jury is still out. He's only got 101 games as a starter and like I said, I think the Pens as a team are on a steep decline so I do wonder how much of his drop is based on the team. I have no idea.

What I do like about him is his age. At 26, unless you are the elite of the elite, generally that is a pretty young for a starter and they tend to get better with more experience. So there is a good chance he could be better and maybe a better team in front helps that. I do like the contract. At 3.5 mill for the next 2 years, I do wonder if the Oilers could get someone who's better with a contract even in the ball park. I have my doubts . The last one is the acquisition cost. New GM, new very demanding Pres. You got an aging core, they have been goign for it for a while now so I don't imagine there is a lot in the cupboards. I don't see Burke taking the job to manage a rebuilding team. They lose out in the first round, they see themselves having no time to waste, Jarry didn't have a great series, maybe they pin it just on him. Could you get him on the cheap?

I don't know if he is an upgrade and making sure you get an upgrade is important but I just wonder who that guy is and what's the cost to get him both money and assets.

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787199 is a reply to message #787193 ]
Fri, 04 June 2021 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 04 June 2021 08:44

I agree, the jury is still out. He's only got 101 games as a starter and like I said, I think the Pens as a team are on a steep decline so I do wonder how much of his drop is based on the team. I have no idea.

What I do like about him is his age. At 26, unless you are the elite of the elite, generally that is a pretty young for a starter and they tend to get better with more experience. So there is a good chance he could be better and maybe a better team in front helps that. I do like the contract. At 3.5 mill for the next 2 years, I do wonder if the Oilers could get someone who's better with a contract even in the ball park. I have my doubts . The last one is the acquisition cost. New GM, new very demanding Pres. You got an aging core, they have been goign for it for a while now so I don't imagine there is a lot in the cupboards. I don't see Burke taking the job to manage a rebuilding team. They lose out in the first round, they see themselves having no time to waste, Jarry didn't have a great series, maybe they pin it just on him. Could you get him on the cheap?

I don't know if he is an upgrade and making sure you get an upgrade is important but I just wonder who that guy is and what's the cost to get him both money and assets.

Honestly, I don't know if the Pens are in steep decline to be honest. Their goaltending has been suspect the last couple of years, but they've won a lot of games in that time. Crosby is still a star player, and Malkin's had his health issues but he can still be a game-changer.

I see goaltending as what is holding them back. Certainly, Murray was exposed in Ottawa this year and Jarry almost single-handedly cost them the deciding game of the last series. I'd be a bit nervous if that's the guy we got now.

On a related note, it will be interesting to see what Pittsburgh does on netminding - do they go and get another guy this summer? They could be competition for us now.

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787251 is a reply to message #787199 ]
Fri, 04 June 2021 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Fri, 04 June 2021 11:20

Honestly, I don't know if the Pens are in steep decline to be honest. Their goaltending has been suspect the last couple of years, but they've won a lot of games in that time. Crosby is still a star player, and Malkin's had his health issues but he can still be a game-changer.

I see goaltending as what is holding them back. Certainly, Murray was exposed in Ottawa this year and Jarry almost single-handedly cost them the deciding game of the last series. I'd be a bit nervous if that's the guy we got now.

On a related note, it will be interesting to see what Pittsburgh does on netminding - do they go and get another guy this summer? They could be competition for us now.

Burky will put his stamp on that team now. Incoming truculence.

Heck. Maybe Schmiddy goes there

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787254 is a reply to message #787251 ]
Fri, 04 June 2021 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcometotheOC  is currently offline welcometotheOC

No Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 04 June 2021 20:17

Kassian a Pen !!! ( Please! Please! Please! )

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787264 is a reply to message #787254 ]
Sat, 05 June 2021 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

welcometotheOC wrote on Fri, 04 June 2021 21:30

Oscargasm wrote on Fri, 04 June 2021 20:17

I mean, it’s wholly plausible. Here’s from a recent interview Burke gave about the Pens;

“We are all in alignment. We want to keep our Penguins DNA. High speed, highly skilled hockey,” Burke said. “But I do think we need to get bigger and tougher. And guys that can play Penguins hockey that are big and ugly are hard to find. But there is no question in my mind that we need to get bigger.”

He also mentions that Jarry was a big reason they won the division and the plan is (for now) to run it back with Jarry/DeSmith tandem next season. Here’s a link with all the deets from his interview on some radio station down there;

https://triblive.com/sports/brian-burke-we-won-a-division-fo r-gods-sake-he-defends-tristan-jarry-mike-sullivan-core-3-an d-penguins-dna/

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787265 is a reply to message #787264 ]
Sat, 05 June 2021 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55 is currently online Kr55

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Sat, 05 June 2021 10:21

I mean, it’s wholly plausible. Here’s from a recent interview Burke gave about the Pens;

“We are all in alignment. We want to keep our Penguins DNA. High speed, highly skilled hockey,” Burke said. “But I do think we need to get bigger and tougher. And guys that can play Penguins hockey that are big and ugly are hard to find. But there is no question in my mind that we need to get bigger.”

He also mentions that Jarry was a big reason they won the division and the plan is (for now) to run it back with Jarry/DeSmith tandem next season. Here’s a link with all the deets from his interview on some radio station down there;

https://triblive.com/sports/brian-burke-we-won-a-division-fo r-gods-sake-he-defends-tristan-jarry-mike-sullivan-core-3-an d-penguins-dna/

Hopefully Burke's poor eye for goalies keeps living on with the Pens!

Wonder what we could get from the Pens for Kassian?

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

"Next year (15/16) I would forecast as another developmental year"
- #2, April 2015

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787266 is a reply to message #787265 ]
Sat, 05 June 2021 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Sat, 05 June 2021 10:33

Oscargasm wrote on Sat, 05 June 2021 10:21

Hopefully Burke's poor eye for goalies keeps living on with the Pens!

Wonder what we could get from the Pens for Kassian?

I’d take Kapanen in a heartbeat.. cap hit is identical (3.2) tho Kap’s deal expires end of next season, though he’s still RFA 😏

Also. The more I think about it, the more open I am on Holland moving Yamamoto. Can he catch lightning in a bottle? Heck yes. But he’s got to have decent value around the league and he’s of the makeup that several Oilers wingers are. Moving Yam to bring in a bigger body that can score, accelerates this window.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787169 is a reply to message #787153 ]
Thu, 03 June 2021 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Well, I wouldn't worry about that. We have one of the top coach coaches in the league. Sure he's better than whoever Jarry has been working with recently.

Just for fun. Recent Jarry play that combines the worst of Smith and Kostko on the same play

[Updated on: Thu, 03 June 2021 17:25]

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787172 is a reply to message #787144 ]
Thu, 03 June 2021 18:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Perkele  is currently offline Perkele

No Cups

Adam wrote on Thu, 03 June 2021 14:34

No, I am not sure about Jarry, but I am sure that Koski and Smith are not good enough to have as our tandem next year. Jarry has a reasonable contract (3.5M) and for 2 more years so I think I would rather bring him in than resign Smith to the same one year deal he had this year. I might end up regretting that thought as Smith certainly was better this year than I expected him to be, but I still would not feel confident with him as our starter next year.

Actually, I wouldn't really feel confident with many goalies as our starter if koski is the backup. There are not many goalies who can take the reigns and play the majority of their teams games in a season anymore and I really don't want to see Koskinen play 1 more game for the Oilers, let alone 25.

#teamBath(i)robe

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #787992 is a reply to message #786730 ]
Fri, 18 June 2021 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

I'd add: Oilers signing Hyman for 6x5M to the list, but I don't want to think about that anymore.

[Updated on: Fri, 18 June 2021 14:31]

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #788001 is a reply to message #787992 ]
Fri, 18 June 2021 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 18 June 2021 13:29

I'd add: Oilers signing Hyman for 6x5M to the list, but I don't want to think about that anymore.

29, coming off some major injuries, has never hit more than 41 points. Yeah, I would not be comfortable with this bet.

Mike Hoffman is a name that I like. I think he could come at reasonable dollar. He doesn't seem to get much respect around the league due to crazy girlfriends and appearing lazy among other things.

Had the guy on my fantasy team and it drove me crazy how he was producing well but Berube was not playing him more than like 14-15 minutes a night. He was in the doghouse, got scratched a few games. Somebody is going to get him on a bargain contract.

Clean house or bust

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #788024 is a reply to message #786730 ]
Sat, 19 June 2021 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

2 Cups

If we ever make a deal like this one Rishaug suggests, we panic.

https://oilersnation.com/2021/06/17/edmonton-oilers-trade-pr oposals/

Quote:

Ryan Rishaug: TSN TV

Oilers trade Ethan Bear and a conditional fourth rounder in 2022 to Philadelphia for Nolan Patrick. It becomes a third if Patrick plays 65 games and scores 15 goals.

Rishaug’s thoughts.

“Patrick is still very young and has tons of upside as a top-six winger or third line centre, or even second line centre if you want to move Draisaitl to wing at times. Patrick wins over 50% of his faceoffs, and is ripe for a change of scenery/bounce back year. A lighter touch from Tippett may help. Philly could use an upgrade on the right side on D. There is some risk/reward for both sides.

“I only do this deal knowing that Larsson has already signed.”

Yikes. Nolan Patrick had 9 points in 52 games as a forward last year. You question whether he is even an NHL player at this point, going into his fourth year. This would be on track to be like the Reinhart deal, significantly overpaying for a guy tracking poorly but came with draft pedigree many years ago.

[Updated on: Sat, 19 June 2021 11:16]

Clean house or bust

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #788025 is a reply to message #788024 ]
Sat, 19 June 2021 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Sat, 19 June 2021 10:39

Quote:

Oilers trade Ethan Bear and a conditional fourth rounder in 2022 to Philadelphia for Nolan Patrick. It becomes a third if Patrick plays 65 games and scores 15 goals.

Rishaug’s thoughts.

“Patrick is still very young and has tons of upside as a top-six winger or third line centre, or even second line centre if you want to move Draisaitl to wing at times. Patrick wins over 50% of his faceoffs, and is ripe for a change of scenery/bounce back year. A lighter touch from Tippett may help. Philly could use an upgrade on the right side on D. There is some risk/reward for both sides.

Yikes. Nolan Patrick had 9 points in 52 games as a forward last year. You question whether he is even an NHL player at this point, going into his third year. This would be on track to be like the Reinhart deal, significantly overpaying for a guy tracking poorly but came with draft pedigree many years ago.

It’s doubly funny bc we were fed the narrative, from Chiarelli AND the media, after the Hall trade that that is the cost to bring in a young, cost controlled, RHD. Now the same media plug wants to ship out a young, cost controlled, RHD? For a guy who you very well already have in Dylan Holloway? Cmon.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #788039 is a reply to message #788024 ]
Sat, 19 June 2021 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Quote:

Rishaug’s thoughts.

Yikes. Nolan Patrick had 9 points in 52 games as a forward last year. You question whether he is even an NHL player at this point, going into his fourth year. This would be on track to be like the Reinhart deal, significantly overpaying for a guy tracking poorly but came with draft pedigree many years ago.

Good lord. These are the same guys who applauded trading Yakupov away for Zach Pochiro and a conditional third round pick.

Nolan Patrick's accomplished a lot less than even Yakupov did, as low as that bar is to clear.

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #788040 is a reply to message #788039 ]
Sat, 19 June 2021 18:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Sat, 19 June 2021 18:36

Quote:

Rishaug’s thoughts.

Good lord. These are the same guys who applauded trading Yakupov away for Zach Pochiro and a conditional third round pick.

Nolan Patrick's accomplished a lot less than even Yakupov did, as low as that bar is to clear.

oh boy. Nolan Patrick 52.56 FO% last year. This is so happening!

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #788041 is a reply to message #788040 ]
Sat, 19 June 2021 18:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Sat, 19 June 2021 18:45

Adam wrote on Sat, 19 June 2021 18:36

Quote:

Rishaug’s thoughts.

oh boy. Nolan Patrick 52.56 FO% last year. This is so happening!

Other guys can't score on you if they don't have the puck!

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #788071 is a reply to message #788041 ]
Mon, 21 June 2021 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

I'd take a flyer on Patrick for a 3rd round pick and never will be prospect that the Oilers got for useless Yak. Rishaugh's trade is way too much for me. I am not advocating to trade Bear at all but if the Oilers decided too, you better be getting back a legit player.

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #788077 is a reply to message #788071 ]
Mon, 21 June 2021 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

1 Cup

RDOilerfan wrote on Mon, 21 June 2021 08:48

I'd take a flyer on Patrick for a 3rd round pick and never will be prospect that the Oilers got for useless Yak. Rishaugh's trade is way too much for me. I am not advocating to trade Bear at all but if the Oilers decided too, you better be getting back a legit player.

Rishaug's proposal is crazy. Draft pedigree is the only thing Patrick has in his favour - in the real world and at this point, PHI should have to add to Patrick to get Bear.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #788078 is a reply to message #788077 ]
Mon, 21 June 2021 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Mon, 21 June 2021 09:36

Rishaug's proposal is crazy. Draft pedigree is the only thing Patrick has in his favour - in the real world and at this point, PHI should have to add to Patrick to get Bear.

His injury problems should drop his value down a lot.

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #788082 is a reply to message #788078 ]
Mon, 21 June 2021 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Mon, 21 June 2021 09:45

Been a while since we picked up a failed high pick though hasn't it? Reinhart was 6 years ago! Larsson is a borderline one, didn't live up to his offensive hype, but still useful. Barker, Brule. Maybe you can include Turris, I'm sure someone in the org make the argument to Holland that where he was drafted as proof he had hidden skill that was begging to re-emerge here.

Also seeing people hoping we're in on Dylan Strome who Chicago appears to be shopping.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: When do we start to panic? [message #788085 is a reply to message #788082 ]
Mon, 21 June 2021 10:54 Go to previous message

4 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Mon, 21 June 2021 13:07

RDOilerfan wrote on Mon, 21 June 2021 09:45

Been a while since we picked up a failed high pick though hasn't it? Reinhart was 6 years ago! Larsson is a borderline one, didn't live up to his offensive hype, but still useful. Barker, Brule. Maybe you can include Turris, I'm sure someone in the org make the argument to Holland that where he was drafted as proof he had hidden skill that was begging to re-emerge here.

Also seeing people hoping we're in on Dylan Strome who Chicago appears to be shopping.

I would be such a terrible GM. I see these former top 5 picks and I'm salivating. Logically I know that odds are they keep sputtering, but there's always that chance.

I'd give them a later pick or maybe one of our B level D prospects. Might be worth a flier (again - glad I'm not the GM)

EDIT: Amazing that he managed to get down to -30 over 52 games with only 13:17 TOI. Closest to him is Sanheim at -22 (21:53) and then Voracek at -12 (16:55). Nobody else less than -10. That is quite a bit worse than anyone else on his team.

[Updated on: Mon, 21 June 2021 11:25]

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]  
Previous Topic:Hall vs Nuge
Next Topic:The Future of Jesse Puljujärvi
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2021.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca