This day on December 6
Acquired: Fredrik Olausson (1993)
Departed: Geoff Smith (1993)

Happy Birthday To: Walsh86, Kurri17, RaffiTorresFan14, RaffiTime, dongretzky99, thebaron, southsideoilers

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Minors » 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red DeerPages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771157 is a reply to message #771156 ]
Mon, 04 January 2021 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

HamBlaster wrote on Mon, 04 January 2021 17:39

Agreed. Holloway has to show more than just being able to skate well.

He seems like he has good wheels and edges, but really lacklustre ability to drive offense in this tourney.

Maybe the Marty Reasoner comparison was a valid one.

As I type this, he has one shot in the SF against Russia. 4 - 0 and Tourigny was looking for more offense from some of his forwards. Holloway would be in that list, no doubt.

Dude needs to do more.

I'm thinking Hyman. Little engine that can that is just grinding away all night giving 100%. Which would be a useful guy with McDavid or Drai. I really do wish he was able to show more offense in this tourney. Hold out hope for a hero moment in the final :)

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

"Next year (15/16) I would forecast as another developmental year"
- #2, April 2015

Send a private message to this user  

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771161 is a reply to message #771157 ]
Mon, 04 January 2021 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Mon, 04 January 2021 18:03

He seems like he has good wheels and edges, but really lacklustre ability to drive offense in this tourney.

As I type this, he has one shot in the SF against Russia. 4 - 0 and Tourigny was looking for more offense from some of his forwards. Holloway would be in that list, no doubt.

Dude needs to do more.

I'm thinking Hyman. Little engine that can that is just grinding away all night giving 100%. Which would be a useful guy with McDavid or Drai. I really do wish he was able to show more offense in this tourney. Hold out hope for a hero moment in the final :)

He’s like a young Kyle Brodziak out there

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771162 is a reply to message #771161 ]
Mon, 04 January 2021 19:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Mon, 04 January 2021 19:32

Dude needs to do more.

Still one more game for him to prove he can be a poor mans Boyd Devereaux

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771165 is a reply to message #771161 ]
Mon, 04 January 2021 20:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Dude needs to do more.

I must be blind. I thought he played a great game. Noticeable in a good way on every shift. He creates chances with his physical play and that’s something our team needs in spades.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771166 is a reply to message #771165 ]
Mon, 04 January 2021 20:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Mon, 04 January 2021 20:31

Dude needs to do more.

I must be blind. I thought he played a great game. Noticeable in a good way on every shift. He creates chances with his physical play and that’s something our team needs in spades.

I actually really liked Brodziak in his first stint as an Oiler. And I'll admit i did see holloway have a good shift late in the game, generally the future stars produce points at this tourney though. Zegras is killing it.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771169 is a reply to message #771165 ]
Mon, 04 January 2021 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Dude needs to do more.

It's so fun to crap on our prospects though :)

I like him too. I think he will be a player. The offense he can provide though is a pretty open ended question.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771170 is a reply to message #771169 ]
Mon, 04 January 2021 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Mon, 04 January 2021 20:58

Dude needs to do more.

I like him too. I think he will be a player. The offense he can provide though is a pretty open ended question.

Maybe he can be a smarter Raffi Torres. At 14th overall he’s better value than 5th overall. Kid has the size and speed.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771172 is a reply to message #771170 ]
Mon, 04 January 2021 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Mon, 04 January 2021 21:45

Dude needs to do more.

Maybe he can be a smarter Raffi Torres. At 14th overall he’s better value than 5th overall. Kid has the size and speed.

Of course, we didn't use a #5 on Torres - that was the Islanders pick. We got him and Isbister for Janne Niinimaa, just as Niinimaa started to really decline.

And Torres was also in a World Juniors - his 3-2-5 in seven games that year was the same stats line as Dany Heatley, one point behind Jason Spezza and future Oiler Mike Cammalleri. That said, the top scorer on that squad was Jamie Lundmark, so producing at the World Juniors is no sure indicator of future success either, and Jarret Stoll had a similar stats line to Holloway - 0-2-2 in seven games and he turned out alright.

Nothing is settled with this kid yet, but I do think it's something to watch. Ideally Holloway takes a big step forward at college this year. He needs to show some offence if he's going to be an effective NHLer some day. If you can't score, you don't stay in the league - no matter if you hit and penalty kill well. Playing responsibly only gets you so far.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

#FireLowe #FireChiarelli #FireBobbyNicks #FireKeithGretzky #FireKenHolland #FireTippett

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771173 is a reply to message #771172 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HamBlaster  is currently offline HamBlaster

1 Cup

I'm just glad that we have another Jujhar coming up in the system. Definitely something we need more of.

In all honesty, I hope the best for Holloway and for Broberg. Hopefully the Oilers hype machine lets them develop into whatever they'll be, not Victor Hedman 2.0 and Gabe Landeskog 2.0.

[Updated on: Tue, 05 January 2021 00:10]

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771174 is a reply to message #771173 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim is currently online Skookum Jim

6 Cups

HamBlaster wrote on Mon, 04 January 2021 23:07

I'm just glad that we have another Jujhar coming up in the system. Definitely something we need more of.

In all honesty, I hope the best for Holloway and for Broberg. Hopefully the Oilers hype machine lets them develop into whatever they'll be, not Victor Hedman 2.0 and Gabe Landeskog 2.0.

IMHO Holloway will eventually play center, and remind you of Ryan O'Reilly .. or .. the Shane Doan we passed on for Stevie Kelly weights

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771175 is a reply to message #771174 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

3 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 05 January 2021 00:23

IMHO Holloway will eventually play center, and remind you of Ryan O'Reilly .. or .. the Shane Doan we passed on for Stevie Kelly weights

Actually, has a lot of Sean Couturier attributes.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771194 is a reply to message #771175 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

NetBOG wrote on Tue, 05 January 2021 01:14

Or Taylor Hall with that quick skating stride.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771195 is a reply to message #771194 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi is currently online CrusaderPi

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Tue, 05 January 2021 13:13

NetBOG wrote on Tue, 05 January 2021 01:14

Or Taylor Hall with that quick skating stride.

How is he in the room?

This is fine.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771197 is a reply to message #771174 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Worth noting - Steve Kelly was praised for his skating and overall game when he was taken, despite some concerns about his offensive instincts. He had 72 points in 68 games that year, compared to 94 in 71 games for Doan.

Kelly didn't make the World Juniors team though after his draft (despite a pretty pedestrian roster - https://www.quanthockey.com/wjc-u20/en/teams/team-canada-pla yers-1996-wjc-u20-stats.html - they still won gold though) and Doan was in the NHL at 18 so we don't have any comparables there for either guy.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

#FireLowe #FireChiarelli #FireBobbyNicks #FireKeithGretzky #FireKenHolland #FireTippett

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771403 is a reply to message #771197 ]
Fri, 08 January 2021 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 05 January 2021 14:18

Worth noting - Steve Kelly was praised for his skating and overall game when he was taken, despite some concerns about his offensive instincts. He had 72 points in 68 games that year, compared to 94 in 71 games for Doan.

Kelly didn't make the World Juniors team though after his draft (despite a pretty pedestrian roster - https://www.quanthockey.com/wjc-u20/en/teams/team-canada-pla yers-1996-wjc-u20-stats.html - they still won gold though) and Doan was in the NHL at 18 so we don't have any comparables there for either guy.

I watched Kelly as Raider and we ran in similar circles during high school. I was so disappointed when we drafted him. He could skate, but he was selfish and took terrible penalties in the WHL. He was also a real piece of work off the ice.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771404 is a reply to message #771403 ]
Fri, 08 January 2021 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Fri, 08 January 2021 13:35

Adam wrote on Tue, 05 January 2021 14:18

I watched Kelly as Raider and we ran in similar circles during high school. I was so disappointed when we drafted him. He could skate, but he was selfish and took terrible penalties in the WHL. He was also a real piece of work off the ice.

That Hamrlik trade was something else though. What a deal by Sather.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771176 is a reply to message #771172 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Adam wrote on Mon, 04 January 2021 23:53

inverno76 wrote on Mon, 04 January 2021 21:45

Dude needs to do more.

Of course, we didn't use a #5 on Torres - that was the Islanders pick. We got him and Isbister for Janne Niinimaa, just as Niinimaa started to really decline.

And Torres was also in a World Juniors - his 3-2-5 in seven games that year was the same stats line as Dany Heatley, one point behind Jason Spezza and future Oiler Mike Cammalleri. That said, the top scorer on that squad was Jamie Lundmark, so producing at the World Juniors is no sure indicator of future success either, and Jarret Stoll had a similar stats line to Holloway - 0-2-2 in seven games and he turned out alright.

Nothing is settled with this kid yet, but I do think it's something to watch. Ideally Holloway takes a big step forward at college this year. He needs to show some offence if he's going to be an effective NHLer some day. If you can't score, you don't stay in the league - no matter if you hit and penalty kill well. Playing responsibly only gets you so far.

I mentioned Torres because he was an Oiler, but I knew he was a Isles pick. At 14 I’ll be happy with a long time NHL’er with an edge to his game and not a bubble player. This is the kind of player I personally love. Burner with an edge. He’s big, but I’m curious if he will answer the bell in the professional ranks. Throwing big hits at his speed and size will draw some retaliation.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771192 is a reply to message #750643 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

🍁🍁 GO CANADA GO Baby! 🍁🍁

Send the Yanks running back to the border!

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771217 is a reply to message #750643 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Why does all hockey have to feel like it's designed to troll Oilers fans? Zegras...

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771218 is a reply to message #771217 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 05 January 2021 20:32

Why does all hockey have to feel like it's designed to troll Oilers fans? Zegras...

17 points now? That's not too shabby. I am pretty sure he and Caufield were the two guys I was hoping for ahead of Broberg...

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771220 is a reply to message #771218 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

More of the Marty Reasoner / Jujhar Khaira / Riley Sheahan show on display tonight gang. The guy has no offensive danger or instinct to him.

Super disappointing.

Zegras looks like a stud prospect though.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771221 is a reply to message #771220 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

HamBlaster wrote on Tue, 05 January 2021 21:30

More of the Marty Reasoner / Jujhar Khaira / Riley Sheahan show on display tonight gang. The guy has no offensive danger or instinct to him.

Super disappointing.

Ugh...I'm all ready for Oilers hockey if we lose this.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771225 is a reply to message #771221 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

It's a good thing Jujhar showed up again tonight. We needed more of those defensive-minded forwards out there.

Holloway needed to have a game in this tournament. Something where he showed an aspect of his offensive game that was legit.

For all the time that he had in the top two lines, and to come away with two points... is a huge disappointment. It has to be for Holland and the brass as well.

Not good enough.

Tough result for the boys, but not enough offense on this team... and the Americans were just better today.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771232 is a reply to message #771225 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

HamBlaster wrote on Tue, 05 January 2021 22:12

It's a good thing Jujhar showed up again tonight. We needed more of those defensive-minded forwards out there.

Holloway needed to have a game in this tournament. Something where he showed an aspect of his offensive game that was legit.

For all the time that he had in the top two lines, and to come away with two points... is a huge disappointment. It has to be for Holland and the brass as well.

Not good enough.

Tough result for the boys, but not enough offense on this team... and the Americans were just better today.

Can't blame Holloway tonight. That chance he had in the third was a good one and he got unlucky. The US played a really solid game and did a great job taking away space from Canada's best players. Team Canada looked a little jumpy for the first 25 minutes and it cost them.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771233 is a reply to message #771232 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 05 January 2021 22:14

HamBlaster wrote on Tue, 05 January 2021 22:12

Not good enough.

Can't blame Holloway tonight. That chance he had in the third was a good one and he got unlucky. The US played a really solid game and did a great job taking away space from Canada's best players. Team Canada looked a little jumpy for the first 25 minutes and it cost them.

Yeah they lost it during one really bad shift in the 1st, not prepared for the change in style and pace from previous teams, got rocked a little off their game plan, and before they re-grouped they were down 2 goals on a tipped shot and a bad bounce off the side of the net, They recovered in the 2nd and 3rd but by this time they were really choking the life out of the stick, over thinking, lost the flow to their game and couldn't finish, lots of chances to score, no finish, all they needed was one goal to settle them down and play their game.. McMichael on a break away- no shot.. that could have been all it took.

Anyway.. FK it.

Lets get McDavid & the Oilers going so we can win the Cup!!!

[Updated on: Tue, 05 January 2021 23:47]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771222 is a reply to message #771220 ]
Tue, 05 January 2021 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

HamBlaster wrote on Tue, 05 January 2021 21:30

Nobody could have known though.

http://www.mynhldraft.com/2019-nhl-draft/2019-nhl-draft-rank ings/

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771272 is a reply to message #750643 ]
Wed, 06 January 2021 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Update on Holloway..

Apparently the injury he had from the German game wasn't just his head as initially thought, he had another upper body injury, shoulder/arm/hand that affected his shot/handling.. fwiw

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771273 is a reply to message #771272 ]
Wed, 06 January 2021 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Wed, 06 January 2021 13:50

Update on Holloway..

Apparently the injury he had from the German game wasn't just his head as initially thought, he had another upper body injury, shoulder/arm/hand that affected his shot/handling.. fwiw

It's a sign at least. Broberg and Holloway where born to be Oilers.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771286 is a reply to message #771273 ]
Wed, 06 January 2021 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 06 January 2021 12:52

Update on Holloway..

Hey man, I'm not worried, both guys were injured. Regards to Broberg, he's playing top minutes in teh SHL, against full grown men, and doing well, that's way more of test, he'll be a top 4 NHL D, maybe even Hedman-light. Hedman was slow out of the gate, now he's a Norris winner.
Holloway, he's built for the NHL, working down low on the cycle, puck retrieval and possession monster, I'll be interested to see how he does rest of NCAA season. As I've said before (sorry!) he reminds me of a Ryan O-Reilly type.. Shane Doan .. maybe even Adam Graves!

Don't worry be happy ! icon_nod

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771291 is a reply to message #771286 ]
Wed, 06 January 2021 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Wed, 06 January 2021 14:19

Update on Holloway..

Hey man, I'm not worried, both guys were injured. Regards to Broberg, he's playing top minutes in teh SHL, against full grown men, and doing well, that's way more of test, he'll be a top 4 NHL D, maybe even Hedman-light. Hedman was slow out of the gate, now he's a Norris winner.
Holloway, he's built for the NHL, working down low on the cycle, puck retrieval and possession monster, I'll be interested to see how he does rest of NCAA season. As I've said before (sorry!) he reminds me of a Ryan O-Reilly type.. Shane Doan .. maybe even Adam Graves!

Anyways Holloway is kinda expendable now that we have Savoie on the way.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771307 is a reply to message #771291 ]
Wed, 06 January 2021 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Wed, 06 January 2021 13:29

Skookum Jim wrote on Wed, 06 January 2021 14:19

Update on Holloway..

Anyways Holloway is kinda expendable now that we have Savoie on the way.

Well one shouldn't count their chickens.. but indications are we got two great forward prospects we can look forward to follow in the next year or two.. Savoie keeps this up he'll be on TC next year..

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771663 is a reply to message #750643 ]
Tue, 12 January 2021 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

For those of you concerned that Broberg didn't dominate more during the WJHC, Holland just confirmed on Stauffer's show today that (as suspected) Broberg was playing with a partially separated shoulder, AND a leg injury during the last medal game vs Russia. He also was put on IR back in Sweden for at least 2 weeks..

Separated shoulder not as bad as a torn labrum or dislocation, just AC joint .. usually heals on its own.. beam those positive waves over to Sweden Oil fans !!

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771664 is a reply to message #771663 ]
Tue, 12 January 2021 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 12 January 2021 14:13

For those of you concerned that Broberg didn't dominate more during the WJHC, Holland just confirmed on Stauffer's show today that (as suspected) Broberg was playing with a partially separated shoulder, AND a leg injury during the last medal game vs Russia. He also was put on IR back in Sweden for at least 2 weeks..

Separated shoulder not as bad as a torn labrum or dislocation, just AC joint .. usually heals on its own.. beam those positive waves over to Sweden Oil fans !!

Omg, what tard designed this crappy human body? These shoulder injuries...ugh.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771669 is a reply to message #771664 ]
Tue, 12 January 2021 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 12 January 2021 13:14

Shoulders are really vulnerable in hockey, if you have the puck your arms are extended and you can't protect yourself, or you get slammed into the boards, which don't move, its a complicated joint lots of moving parts, like a holding a couple of chop sticks together end-to-end with rubber bands.

Broberg is going to have to learn to protect himself, move the puck fast, keep your elbows and stick up, accept the suspensions for hit to the head that follows.. its you or them.. just ask Klefbom.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771671 is a reply to message #771664 ]
Tue, 12 January 2021 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 12 January 2021 14:14

Now I feel like he's an Oiler.

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771686 is a reply to message #771671 ]
Tue, 12 January 2021 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Tue, 12 January 2021 13:38

Its a right of passage.. Check

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #771719 is a reply to message #771686 ]
Tue, 12 January 2021 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 12 January 2021 16:40

CrudeRemarks wrote on Tue, 12 January 2021 13:38

Its a right of passage.. Check

I thought you had to get the surgery before you're fully accepted as an Oiler?

Re: 2020-21 WJHC in Edmonton & Red Deer [message #772452 is a reply to message #771719 ]
Sat, 16 January 2021 21:53 Go to previous message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

to be fair, he's Oilers property at this point. Not an Oiler yet.

Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4]  
Previous Topic:M. Kesselring's Dad Interview, pretty good..
Next Topic:Bakersfield Condors 2019-20
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2021.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca