NHL » Detroit to announce Steve Yzerman's return
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Detroit to announce Steve Yzerman's return [message #736084]
Fri, 19 April 2019 10:10 Go to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

2 Cups

Per Red Wings twitter:

Quote:

JUST ANNOUNCED: The #RedWings will hold a press conference today at 3 p.m. EST with Christopher Ilitch, Steve Yzerman and Ken Holland.

Watch live on DetroitRedWings.com, the Detroit Red Wings Facebook page and the Detroit Red Wings Twitter page

Every credible insider saying he will be the new GM. Worst kept secret in hockey.

Clean house or bust

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Detroit to announce Steve Yzerman's return [message #736092 is a reply to message #736084 ]
Fri, 19 April 2019 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vagabond  is currently offline vagabond

No Cups

smyth260 wrote on Fri, 19 April 2019 17:10

Per Red Wings twitter:

Quote:

JUST ANNOUNCED: The #RedWings will hold a press conference today at 3 p.m. EST with Christopher Ilitch, Steve Yzerman and Ken Holland.

Watch live on DetroitRedWings.com, the Detroit Red Wings Facebook page and the Detroit Red Wings Twitter page

Every credible insider saying he will be the new GM. Worst kept secret in hockey.

yep...the moment he stepped down--we knew where he was going

the job he always wanted

Re: Detroit to announce Steve Yzerman's return [message #736095 is a reply to message #736092 ]
Fri, 19 April 2019 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philly boy  is currently offline philly boy

No Cups

I’m watching this press conference right now cuz I have nothing better to do. Stevey Y is a beauty, he is just such a well put together, intelligent, humble, powerful dude. If I was a Wings fan, I feel that today is a good day.

Re: Detroit to announce Steve Yzerman's return [message #736099 is a reply to message #736095 ]
Fri, 19 April 2019 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

6 Cups

philly boy wrote on Fri, 19 April 2019 12:37

I’m watching this press conference right now cuz I have nothing better to do. Stevey Y is a beauty, he is just such a well put together, intelligent, humble, powerful dude. If I was a Wings fan, I feel that today is a good day.

Stevie Y is awesomeness. Pure character.

Watch the moves #19 does in the next few years in Detroit, and that is the path the Oilers should use as a template.
It will be the anti-Chiarelli.

The more I think of Chiarelli the more I think he just might be the worst GM in NHL history, Oiler history certainly. ... oh .. wait .. I feel like I gotta ... puke
I apologize for bringing that up.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Detroit to announce Steve Yzerman's return [message #736106 is a reply to message #736099 ]
Fri, 19 April 2019 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

5 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Fri, 19 April 2019 13:01

Watch the moves #19 does in the next few years in Detroit, and that is the path the Oilers should use as a template.

The more I think of Chiarelli the more I think he just might be the worst GM in NHL history, Oiler history certainly. ... oh .. wait .. I feel like I gotta ... puke

Boston had a good run under his watch. Even if alot of it was inheritance. He definitely screwed the pooch big time in Edmonton, but on average he won't be worst in league history.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: Detroit to announce Steve Yzerman's return [message #736130 is a reply to message #736106 ]
Sat, 20 April 2019 14:21 Go to previous message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

6 Cups

nullterm wrote on Fri, 19 April 2019 20:09

Skookum Jim wrote on Fri, 19 April 2019 13:01

Boston had a good run under his watch. Even if alot of it was inheritance. He definitely screwed the pooch big time in Edmonton, but on average he won't be worst in league history.

Probably not the worst.. there's a lot of NHL history .. but worse I can recall in recent memory, capped out and not even close to a winning roster except for 5 or 6 players. :)

[Updated on: Sat, 20 April 2019 14:22]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Previous Topic:NHL Playoff Bracket
Next Topic:Sabres Fire Head Coach Phil Housley
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2021.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca