Final

Score Prediction
Login To See Your Results
No one predicted this!

Edmonton to win:   0%
Pittsburgh to win:   0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701447 is a reply to message #701435 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Dad is gonna have a lot to say about this one!

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701515 is a reply to message #701447 ]
Thu, 02 November 2017 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HamBlaster  is currently offline HamBlaster

1 Cup

McDavid, Drai and Nurse look really down, almost morose in the post-game interviews. Also not calling out specifically, but still definitely calling out Larsson for the goal at the end of the second.

Not good.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701448 is a reply to message #701435 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JPro  is currently offline JPro

1 Cup

This game brought to you by the moves made from a GM of The Year candidate.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701449 is a reply to message #701448 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

How is this season going so, so, so wrong.......?

This is brutal.

Thanks for sinking us back into the depths of despair Oilers brass. Super appreciated.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701452 is a reply to message #701449 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clutchlikeeberle  is currently offline clutchlikeeberle

No Cups

Coach has to go. If PC wants to show he knows whats on the go it is time to wipe the slate clean. First the freaking towel coach if there s on.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701455 is a reply to message #701452 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

clutchlikeeberle wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 21:28

Coach has to go. If PC wants to show he knows whats on the go it is time to wipe the slate clean. First the freaking towel coach if there s on.

Eakins got a year and 30 games of full out, unmitigated suck. I can't imagine TM doesn't have another 100 games to turn this around and more likely he's good until summer 2019.

East of the Rockies and west of the rest.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701463 is a reply to message #701455 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 21:31

Eakins got a year and 30 games of full out, unmitigated suck. I can't imagine TM doesn't have another 100 games to turn this around and more likely he's good until summer 2019.

I don’t know.

McDavid is a bigger part of this “window” than everyone and anyone connected to this organization.

If this team is out of the race by New Years there is going to be a lot to talk about.

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701472 is a reply to message #701463 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

g2k wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 21:37

I don’t know.

McDavid is a bigger part of this “window” than everyone and anyone connected to this organization.

If this team is out of the race by New Years there is going to be a lot to talk about.

I dunno, Eakins was here for Hall's 4th year and some people still believed in that rebuild at the time.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701474 is a reply to message #701472 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:05

I don’t know.

I dunno, Eakins was here for Hall's 4th year and some people still believed in that rebuild at the time.

Okay stop.

I don’t really like how you are swaying me here. This is scary talk.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701481 is a reply to message #701474 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

g2k wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:07

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:05

I don’t know.

Okay stop.

I don’t really like how you are swaying me here. This is scary talk.

If 93 points and 30 losses or less are the target to make the playoffs the Oilers have to go 37-23-11 the rest of the way.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701487 is a reply to message #701463 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

I don’t know.

It does bring an interesting question. Yes, the Oilers were very quick to dismiss Larionov as some crackpot interfering agent who had no business questioning the team about the usage of his player, etc. etc.

Now, whether you agree with him or not, he was involved in saying that Dallas Eakins wasn't making the right moves - which seems like there was something to it.

So what about Bobby Orr though? He's McDavid's agent. What if he were to go to Katz & Co. and tell him that something needs to change? This is one of the absolute legends of the game - are they going to tell him to pound sand and embarrass their MVP by sending him out in front of scribes to defend what his agent is saying?

I think he might have the ability to change the coach at some point by applying proper pressure. I don't know that McDavid would have the confidence to do that right now, but would Orr do it for him? Maybe...

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireChiarelli #FireBobbyNicks #FireKeithGretzky #FireKenHolland #FireTippett

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701491 is a reply to message #701487 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:29

I don’t know.

It does bring an interesting question. Yes, the Oilers were very quick to dismiss Larionov as some crackpot interfering agent who had no business questioning the team about the usage of his player, etc. etc.

Now, whether you agree with him or not, he was involved in saying that Dallas Eakins wasn't making the right moves - which seems like there was something to it.

So what about Bobby Orr though? He's McDavid's agent. What if he were to go to Katz & Co. and tell him that something needs to change? This is one of the absolute legends of the game - are they going to tell him to pound sand and embarrass their MVP by sending him out in front of scribes to defend what his agent is saying?

I think he might have the ability to change the coach at some point by applying proper pressure. I don't know that McDavid would have the confidence to do that right now, but would Orr do it for him? Maybe...

Both Hall and McDavid have Orr as an agent, right? If Orr didn't have the juice to fix the situation here with Hall what reason is there to believe he'd be able to fix the team for McDavid? Now the threat of a hold out or not reporting to camp might do something. I strongly doubt it comes to that though. Could you imagine though? The city would absolutely lose it if McDavid didn't report. It would be so fun to watch the media, team, and normie fans turn on him.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701493 is a reply to message #701491 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:34

Adam wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:29

I don’t know.

Both Hall and McDavid have Orr as an agent, right? If Orr didn't have the juice to fix the situation here with Hall what reason is there to believe he'd be able to fix the team for McDavid? Now the threat of a hold out or not reporting to camp might do something. I strongly doubt it comes to that though. Could you imagine though? The city would absolutely lose it if McDavid didn't report. It would be so fun to watch the media, team, and normie fans turn on him.

While Hall had some power here, enough that the Oilers were never going to suggest he do any charity stuff locally, or try to moderate anything he did around the city, I don't think he ever had the power that McDavid has. And maybe there were times where Orr considered acting under Hall, but he had to know that the team was rarely good enough that they were going to win a Cup the way they were constructed. But he knows McDavid is a generational talent, and has the ability to drive a lot of a team's success, so if the coaching is holding things back, maybe it would make sense for him to go to Chiarelli and say - this has to change. I don't even think you have to specifically say what McDavid would do without that happening.

It would be a bold move though, and who knows...maybe Orr is no better than the rest of these old hockey players at understanding what they need to do differently.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireChiarelli #FireBobbyNicks #FireKeithGretzky #FireKenHolland #FireTippett

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701464 is a reply to message #701455 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

I think any actual professional GM with earned NHL management experience would have fired Eakins 20 games into his first season.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701465 is a reply to message #701464 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 21:40

I think any actual professional GM with earned NHL management experience would have fired Eakins 20 games into his first season.

Yeah, there’s that too.

Heh..

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701458 is a reply to message #701452 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

It’s so weird how I miss hockey so much from June until the season opens and then I begin to dread losing streaks and bad games.

It’s gotta turn around soon. I really thought Caggiula or Nuge would pop
A late one. Give this one to Murray again. 38th star of the game goes to our PK.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701514 is a reply to message #701458 ]
Thu, 02 November 2017 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

PK did an amazing job of looking like pylons last night.

Klef doesn't challenge the guy in front of Talbot, and Kessel and Malkin make it look like there were no Oilers players on the ice on the second goal.

The second was ridiculously easy. That was painful to watch.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701518 is a reply to message #701514 ]
Thu, 02 November 2017 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

4 Cups

HamBlaster wrote on Thu, 02 November 2017 10:49

PK did an amazing job of looking like pylons last night.

You know who was pretty good on the PK? Benoit Pouliot.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701466 is a reply to message #701448 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

6 Cups

JPro wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 20:19

This game brought to you by the moves made from a GM of The Year candidate.

Yeah.. the GM.. the Great Mind

Larsson looking like a 3 or 4 D these days, Strome looking like he'll begone at the end of the year, I'm thinking I'd rather have Hall and Eberle.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701453 is a reply to message #701435 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

2 Cups

Ya know guys if the Oilers keep losing they might actually fire their skating coach.

Clean house or bust

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701457 is a reply to message #701453 ]

6 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 21:29

Ya know guys if the Oilers keep losing they might actually fire their skating coach.

Oh god that would be cruel. The guy whose wife Craig Simpson stole?

But...ya know...someone has gotta pay I guess.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701454 is a reply to message #701435 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

5 Cups

Just not good enough. For a team that needs a damn win, the Oilers were sure outhustled, and I thought outworked tonight. Losing pucks over just snoozing, getting beat by a guy who wanted it more.

> A team with an ECL-quality PK cannot afford to take stupid penalties, it just makes it worse when you get hosed on a call on top of the senseless calls you take. That was actually a beer-league kill on Malkin's goal, 4 guys skating with the blades of their sticks off the ice, Malkin just skates into coverage that parted like the Red Sea and smoothes one in.

> A team with an AHL quality PP cannot afford to dick around with the puck, they have to get the puck to the net. PP's with 1 or 2 shots aren't going to get it done.

> The Oilers seem to get opportunity off the rush 5x5, yet when they get control and possession 5x5 down low, nothing gets to the net, it's back to the point for a s--tty little wrister. No urgency whatsoever to get pucks into the paint for a deflection or a rebound, something that doesn't look as pretty. Connor gets a good feed to Drai for the go ahead goal, but Pittsburgh locks that s--t up and that's the end of it.

Utterly disappointed with a team that just can't snap out of it.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701456 is a reply to message #701435 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

When the Oilers won McDavid, pitchforks and torches would have came out if the Oilers just kept Todd Nelson in place. Especially with a new shiny GM in town. Hell, I may have even lit one of those torches.

Today? I don’t think TM is nearly as smart as TM thinks he is.

[Updated on: Wed, 01 November 2017 21:39]

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701460 is a reply to message #701435 ]
bigEfromGP  is currently offline bigEfromGP

2 Cups

This isn't an excuse, but the officiating tonight was very poor in my mind. As in extremely poor.

The Nuge call, the whistle after the Pens rebound off the crossbar & post, the non call on Crosby for slashing, and the non call for the delay of game off a face off, and those were just the ones I noticed.

CrusaderPi wrote on Fri, 09 October 2020 13:17

CrudeRemarks wrote on Fri, 09 October 2020 13:00

The president thinks he has the ideal male body.
It's hard to disagree that he has the ideal male body.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701469 is a reply to message #701460 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

bigEfromGP wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 21:32

This isn't an excuse, but the officiating tonight was very poor in my mind. As in extremely poor.

The Nuge call, the whistle after the Pens rebound off the crossbar & post, the non call on Crosby for slashing, and the non call for the delay of game off a face off, and those were just the ones I noticed.

You know they're going to blow calls, it just makes the legit calls made against the Oilers that much more costly. You just can't lean on a PK that can't kill penalties, and Talbot isn't bailing them out all the time this year.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701462 is a reply to message #701435 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Imbecile refs were a key in this one.
Points of note, Larsson has real slow feet. Klefbom has a real slow brain. Auvitu should be in the ECHL, KY needs to get on a WHL bus soon, Strome is what he is (I think I'd take Pouliot over this plug, at least Pouliot played PK), Maroon's next contract is shrinking by the game, Benning's upside is looking limited.. what we saw last year might have been the peak, my lofty expectations for Slepychev are getting dashed, he's not been noticeable at all, Russell <sigh> doesn't seem to make a positive difference at either end of the ice, Lucic is in top shape yet moves so slow, his turnovers are getting predictable

Hmmm.. feeling kind of negative tonight for some reason

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701473 is a reply to message #701462 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 21:36

Points of note, Larsson has real slow feet. Klefbom has a real slow brain. Auvitu should be in the ECHL, KY needs to get on a WHL bus soon, Strome is what he is (I think I'd take Pouliot over this plug, at least Pouliot played PK), Maroon's next contract is shrinking by the game, Benning's upside is looking limited.. what we saw last year might have been the peak, my lofty expectations for Slepychev are getting dashed, he's not been noticeable at all, Russell <sigh> doesn't seem to make a positive difference at either end of the ice, Lucic is in top shape yet moves so slow, his turnovers are getting predictable

Can't disagree with much of that, I think last year was ahead of the curve, but this year is behind. This should be a playoff team at the least after going deep into the 2nd round last year.

What the hell do they change? Keep shuffling the deck chairs? Is it execution on special teams or is it the braintrust behind the philosophy? I would think the guys on the staff that are looking after special teams shouldn't have a lot of rope left before they're relieved of that particular duty or sacked. Something's gotta give, because teams has been the difference in most losses this year.

I don't want to see a revolving door behind the bench or in the front office, but this start just brings both the HC and the GM under some scrutiny, because although I think a lot of this is execution, the coach's and in particular the GM's prints are all over this.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701476 is a reply to message #701473 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:07

Can't disagree with much of that, I think last year was ahead of the curve, but this year is behind. This should be a playoff team at the least after going deep into the 2nd round last year.

What the hell do they change? Keep shuffling the deck chairs? Is it execution on special teams or is it the braintrust behind the philosophy? I would think the guys on the staff that are looking after special teams shouldn't have a lot of rope left before they're relieved of that particular duty or sacked. Something's gotta give, because teams has been the difference in most losses this year.

I don't want to see a revolving door behind the bench or in the front office, but this start just brings both the HC and the GM under some scrutiny, because although I think a lot of this is execution, the coach's and in particular the GM's prints are all over this.

McLellan and Woodcroft are blood brothers. Can't take away one without the other.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701477 is a reply to message #701476 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:09

McLellan and Woodcroft are blood brothers. Can't take away one without the other.

The only way is if the Oilers have a terrible year, miss the playoffs, and the special teams are deemed to be the area responsible and sacrifice is needed for public relations. Someone will have to fall on their sword if the Oilers miss in their widest window Stanley Cup year....

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701483 is a reply to message #701477 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:18

The only way is if the Oilers have a terrible year, miss the playoffs, and the special teams are deemed to be the area responsible and sacrifice is needed for public relations. Someone will have to fall on their sword if the Oilers miss in their widest window Stanley Cup year....

I'm truly ready to feel very bad for David Peltier.

Seriously though, did you see Kassian fall on that breakaway? Someone isn't doing their job, clearly.

[Updated on: Wed, 01 November 2017 22:23]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701484 is a reply to message #701483 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:21

I'm truly ready to feel very bad for David Peltier.

Seriously though, did you see Kassian fall on that breakaway? Someone isn't doing their job, clearly.

Nah, you only have to axe DP if the Oilers need an excuse for a McDavid injury.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701485 is a reply to message #701477 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

After McDavid/McLellan Year 1, didn't they bring someone in as the third assistant, with a focus on video work? Why can't you make him the sacrificial lamb?

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701486 is a reply to message #701485 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:25

After McDavid/McLellan Year 1, didn't they bring someone in as the third assistant, with a focus on video work? Why can't you make him the sacrificial lamb?

It's not a big enough sacrifice. Even the normies are getting worried with the results this team is putting up. There was real and semi-legitimate hope this summer, if that's broken it requires a really big and empty gesture to fill the hype train up again.

Never mind that next season they'll be in cap hell and the window will already be closing....

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701488 is a reply to message #701486 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:29

It's not a big enough sacrifice. Even the normies are getting worried with the results this team is putting up. There was real and semi-legitimate hope this summer, if that's broken it requires a really big and empty gesture to fill the hype train up again.

Never mind that next season they'll be in cap hell and the window will already be closing....

Could you just quasi-fire and bring back Howson again?

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701489 is a reply to message #701488 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:30

That's what the fan have been clamoring for.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701490 is a reply to message #701489 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:30

Adam wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 22:30

That's what the fan have been clamoring for.

I know I've been longing to re-cross it off my signature line. Besides, maybe he's more valuable to the team when it's not publicly acknowledged that he's still on the team?

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701535 is a reply to message #701477 ]
Thu, 02 November 2017 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Yeah if the salary structure is set up as 'win now', this is shaping up to be a big fail.

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701567 is a reply to message #701477 ]
Thu, 02 November 2017 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

Re: Review: Pittsburgh @ Edmonton (Game #11) [message #701501 is a reply to message #701473 ]
Wed, 01 November 2017 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

6 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Wed, 01 November 2017 21:07

I think that's the problem, there's too many guys on the team that are just not good enough to play competitively in the NHL. That failure is on the GM, the player personnel master mind, too many of his choices have proven to be bad ones. Getting Hamonic would have solved one problem, but instead they traded a good asset for Strome, who they will probably walk away from, where they could have bundled Eberle and a draft pick, and had a very solid top 4. Instead they used the money they saved from Eberle, and gave it to Russell. With Hamonic you probably could have not bothered signing Russel, or at least give him a low ball offer.
Strome is another swing and a miss.

Matt Barzal would probably look good in an Oiler uniform right about now..

[Updated on: Wed, 01 November 2017 22:51]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #19)
Next Topic:GDT: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #19)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca