F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » It's A New Day, Yes It Is.
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 It's A New Day, Yes It Is. [message #691891]
Wed, 19 April 2017 11:02 Go to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

MJ, I'm asking you close and lock yesterday's three game threads. That unfortunate incident is behind us and we here at Oilfans are a forward looking message board. We're not here to role around whilst crying in a puddle of spilled milk. Oh no. We are here to push our agenda. We are here to root root root for the home team. We are here to be part of the orange wave rolling over the city of Edmonton; crushing all opposition. We are here to paint our faces, wave our flags, and throw freaking beef around. Teal isn't even a real color, friends. Teal is a sign of the devil. Up YEG! Up Oilfans! Game five at home? That is gift under our orange and blue Christmas trees. To the future ladies and gentlemen, whose with me?

Send a private message to this user  

Re: It's A New Day, Yes It Is. [message #691911 is a reply to message #691891 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vsove  is currently offline vsove

No Cups

From a purely selfish perspective, the one good thing to come out of last night's game is that I did all my superstitious rituals, and we still lost. Which tells me that, finally, I'm free.

No Mo' Lowe

Re: It's A New Day, Yes It Is. [message #691916 is a reply to message #691911 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jds308  is currently offline jds308

1 Cup

Lucky you. It was the first playoff game I missed the start of and didn't wear a jersey.

Re: It's A New Day, Yes It Is. [message #691929 is a reply to message #691911 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 19:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philly boy  is currently offline philly boy

No Cups

vsove wrote on Wed, 19 April 2017 14:51

From a purely selfish perspective, the one good thing to come out of last night's game is that I did all my superstitious rituals, and we still lost. Which tells me that, finally, I'm free.

lol, thanks for that

Re: It's A New Day, Yes It Is. [message #691932 is a reply to message #691891 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

5 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 19 April 2017 11:02

MJ, I'm asking you close and lock yesterday's three game threads. That unfortunate incident is behind us and we here at Oilfans are a forward looking message board. We're not here to role around whilst crying in a puddle of spilled milk. Oh no. We are here to push our agenda. We are here to root root root for the home team. We are here to be part of the orange wave rolling over the city of Edmonton; crushing all opposition. We are here to paint our faces, wave our flags, and throw freaking beef around. Teal isn't even a real color, friends. Teal is a sign of the devil. Up YEG! Up Oilfans! Game five at home? That is gift under our orange and blue Christmas trees. To the future ladies and gentlemen, whose with me?

What unfortunate incident? Did something happen last night? icon_eek

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: It's A New Day, Yes It Is. [message #691940 is a reply to message #691932 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Ragnarok73 wrote on Wed, 19 April 2017 20:21

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 19 April 2017 11:02

What unfortunate incident? Did something happen last night? icon_eek

No. I had wings and beer. Pretty good Tuesday night, all and all.

Re: It's A New Day, Yes It Is. [message #691973 is a reply to message #691891 ]
Thu, 20 April 2017 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

1 Cup

Tuesday night was the textbook definition of Booty. Hope they double or triple up the Booty-O's this morning.

Re: It's A New Day, Yes It Is. [message #691978 is a reply to message #691973 ]
Thu, 20 April 2017 11:25 Go to previous message

6 Cups

NetBOG wrote on Thu, 20 April 2017 09:37

Tuesday night was the textbook definition of Booty. Hope they double or triple up the Booty-O's this morning.

I wonder who understands what you're saying? Who? Who? Who?

Previous Topic:Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #5)
Next Topic:Oilers Fans in VAN
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2017.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca