This day on July 20
None

Happy Birthday To: wags

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4)
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691832]
Tue, 18 April 2017 22:20 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

2 Cups

Final

Score Prediction
Login To See Your Results
No one predicted this!

Edmonton to win: 79%
San Jose to win: 21%
47 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691850 is a reply to message #691832 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

4 Cups

Thrilled to have woken up at 4:00AM for this...

Wow this was bad. Refs still suck, nobody finishing their checks. We need game 2 Oilers again for game 5.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691851 is a reply to message #691850 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi is currently online CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Mike wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 22:40

Thrilled to have woken up at 4:00AM for this...

Wow this was bad. Refs still suck, nobody finishing their checks. We need game 2 Oilers again for game 5.

Game isn't over, Mike.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691852 is a reply to message #691832 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Oilers owe themselves and their fans a huge game 5. Pitiful effort tonight from start to finish.

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

"Next year (15/16) I would forecast as another developmental year"
- #2, April 2015

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691853 is a reply to message #691852 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WhoreableGuy  is currently offline WhoreableGuy

No Cups

Rogers Place better be rocking.

Win the opening draw and make sure it's in their zone. Make the first few hits.

"Bah Gawd! Would somebody stop the damn draft!"

- Jim Ross calling the NHL Draft Lotto 2015 as the Oilers win

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691854 is a reply to message #691832 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

6 Cups

http://www.outofregs.com/postImages/1331685239.jpg

Limecat Logic

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691855 is a reply to message #691832 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vsove  is currently offline vsove

No Cups

Henceforth tonight's game will be referred to as 'The Tuesday Incident'.

Brutal game. Young team getting shaken early and just compounding error on top of error.

Learn from it and move on. Come out flying on Thursday.

No Mo' Lowe

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691856 is a reply to message #691855 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McDavid97  is currently offline McDavid97

1 Cup

That was a terrible game.
We seemed to play most of the game short handed or in our own end.
When you are down that much going into the 3rd you would expect your team to be very physical and make that team pay the final 20 minutes, but not with the Oilers. Man are we soft.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691857 is a reply to message #691832 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

1 Cup

I don't think that it's a good thing that I hate Pavelski more than the Oilers seem to in a 7-0 game. They didn't play with any pride after it was over.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691858 is a reply to message #691857 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

No Cups

Go home. There is nothing to see here.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691859 is a reply to message #691857 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prince Albert 1  is currently offline Prince Albert 1

No Cups

Mcdavid and Draisitl better get into this series or it'll be over quick. Real quick.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691860 is a reply to message #691859 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WhoreableGuy  is currently offline WhoreableGuy

No Cups

Look at it this way, if you were told the Oilers would be outscored 7-1 in the 2 games in San Jose it would seem like a disaster but the Oilers actually got a split.

Let's take it and move on but I just hope the Sharks swagger from the first half of the regular season isnt back.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 April 2017 22:59]

"Bah Gawd! Would somebody stop the damn draft!"

- Jim Ross calling the NHL Draft Lotto 2015 as the Oilers win

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691861 is a reply to message #691860 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi is currently online CrusaderPi

6 Cups

WhoreableGuy wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 22:56

Look at it this way, if you were told the Oilers would be outscored 7-1 in the 2 games in San Jose it would seem like a disaster but the Oilers actually got a split.

Let's take it and move on but I just hope the Sharks swagger from the first half of the regular season isnt back.

Exactly. One loss is just that, one loss. Learn from it. Address the issues. Move on.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691862 is a reply to message #691860 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
halfafrog  is currently offline halfafrog

1 Cup

Hope its a stinker and its out of their system. Hawks were beat 5-0 and at least were competitive in the next game. This was cluster xxxx from start to finish. ......but I do recall the Oilers being beat 11-0 in Feb or March one year by the Hartford Whalers and winning their first cup. Every great team is capable of absolute stinkers.

Hope this is a lesson learned the hard way.

So this is what hope feels like?

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691864 is a reply to message #691859 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

6 Cups

Prince Albert 1 wrote on Tue, 18 April 2017 22:50

Mcdavid and Draisitl better get into this series or it'll be over quick. Real quick.

Maroon too.

Aside from tonite, 97 has been in the series. He's set some of these schlubs up several times in the series only to have them whiff or blow it.

Limecat Logic

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691863 is a reply to message #691832 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

5 Cups

This will be a classic blowout followed by a loss for SJ in Edmonton. SJ just shot their wad.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks, K. Russell = $3.1 M

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691865 is a reply to message #691832 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philly boy  is currently offline philly boy

No Cups

good thing playoffs aren't on aggregate

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691866 is a reply to message #691832 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feepa  is currently offline feepa

No Cups

Blame me.

That loss was all my fault. I wore my de-badged pronger jersey to the game in san jose tonight so my wife could wear my new orange on. I may have to burn this old jersey.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691867 is a reply to message #691832 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cosmicheretic  is currently offline cosmicheretic

No Cups

That was a team oozing confidence that destroyed us tonight. If they keep that up we are done this round. We had no answer for that pumping. Our D looked completely lost and forwards hopeless. Let's hope they feed off the home crowd.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691868 is a reply to message #691867 ]
Tue, 18 April 2017 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Babaganoosh  is currently offline Babaganoosh

1 Cup

Fire MacT!

We want 10!

Hope the Sharks got that out of their system!

" If you have anything good to say, say it off!"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691870 is a reply to message #691868 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

4 Cups

I say put McDavid and Drai back together. That's what got them in the playoffs. That line is the only one that consistently has sustained o-zone time and gives the opposition fits. I understand the spreading it around thing, but I think more than anything it neuters the team.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691871 is a reply to message #691870 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ales Cooper  is currently offline Ales Cooper

1 Cup

I'm willing to give Drai and McDavid some leniency, but where the F are Maroon and Lucic in this series? One of those dudes has won a cup and did little more than look at a guy after a whistle.
What a joke he is right now. Doooooooo something. Anything LOOCH.

In fairness to Hall, I've wanted to throw a waterbottle at Eakins all season.
~nullterm 03/22/2014

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691873 is a reply to message #691871 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leia  is currently offline Leia

No Cups

Unlike a lot in here, who would have been able to sleep on this result and move on, I've had time to ponder this. What could go wrong did go wrong, any dubious calls that the refs might have called they did. We could still be skating now and I still think we'd be taking penalties and not scoring. The way it was going, Thornton could have decapitated one of our guys and we'd still have got the penalty.

This was the sort of game I was worried about for game 1, where they could have blown Talbot's confidence, and hindered his performances through the series. However, it's happened in game 4, after two back to back shut outs, we know we can blank them, it's now time to put our offense together and put them behind the black ball with a win on Thursday. We need to do to them what they did to us and come up firing in the first period and score early. Knock them out of the stride and shake the confidence that they built up in the win last night.

Not sure how we wake the sleeping giant that is our forward lines, but something needs to switch them on, and once that happens I'm more than confident that we'll win the next 2 games.

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691874 is a reply to message #691873 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mazankowski  is currently offline mazankowski

No Cups

The reffing has been awful the entire series so I'm not too surprised, but really, the call on Russel that put us down 2-0 and then the McDavid interference aka the Pavelski sell job for a 2 man advantage were daggers. The refs need to put the whistles away and leave them for legitimate scoring chances, because every other series I watch, that's how they're being called.

The Draisaitl spear, well, I think Tierney knew exactly who did it and obviously he's going to milk it in the hopes of a possible Suspension for Leon. But the league should note he's a clean player and there's been far worse which haven't resulted in suspensions.

All I can say is this better lead to a huge comeback dubya on Thursday.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691875 is a reply to message #691832 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Don't get too high on individual wins, or too low about individual losses. That game sucked, but it's over. Now on to game 5.

"This team needs an enema!"
#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireBuchberger #FireHowsonAgain #ChiaOnNotice

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691878 is a reply to message #691875 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

2 Cups

I actually like the fact they have to fly home and stew over that game. Be embarrassed. Be angry. Channel it.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691877 is a reply to message #691832 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

2 Cups

Woof.

(one word posts sometimes do suffice)

[Updated on: Wed, 19 April 2017 07:52]

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691880 is a reply to message #691877 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

1 Cup

Not much to say after that game. First game this year I turned it off with part of the second left to go. I didn't think they could play any worse than they did in the 2nd & 3rd period of game 1. Well I was wrong. The young Oilers just let their dads pull down their pants and spank them hard on their butts. I hope they take that game, learn from it and move on quickly. Not one player had a game where they can say they even played OK.

I fully expect a much better effort on Thursday.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 April 2017 08:23]

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691881 is a reply to message #691832 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

2 Cups

Fugly. That is all.

The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing expecting different results.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691883 is a reply to message #691881 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

As much as I love playoff hockey because it's more intense and means so much more, I hate it as well. I hate it because of the refs. I'm not blaming the refs for the Oilers losing but I just hate the double standard. For 82 games you watch them call the hooks, the holds and the interference. The hockey is fast and exciting. Then the playoffs come and they "let them play". All the experts say that experience counts in the playoffs. Yes experience counts but not so much because you are a better player but because you get better calls. You know what you can get away with more than a young guy. If a vet holds a guy, the ref will let it go because he's talked to you 500 times vs 50 times with a young guy.

It was a terrible effort on the part of the Oilers but when you watch the Sharks, you see all the picks, the tugs, the holds that they get away from. The puck gets dumped in and the Sharks defender jumps in front of the Oilers and blocks him. In the regular season, that's interference, in the playoffs, its a good play.

However, the Oilers need to fight through it, it's not going to change. They need their good guys to step it the F up. McDavid needs to be a lot better. People talk about match ups. Would it be great if McDavid played against the worst players on the other team, sure. But he hasn't all season. He's the best player in the world, he needs to find away. Nuge & Eberle need to produce. Being better defensively is great and all but the Oilers aren't going to win if they don't score. Oilers were down by a couple, had a PP. Move it around, finally get the look they wanted and Nuge flat out misses the net. Wide open look, he misses. They score there after being manhandled to get back into the game, may have changed the momentum.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691887 is a reply to message #691883 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
messier11  is currently offline messier11

No Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 19 April 2017 09:41

As much as I love playoff hockey because it's more intense and means so much more, I hate it as well. I hate it because of the refs. I'm not blaming the refs for the Oilers losing but I just hate the double standard. For 82 games you watch them call the hooks, the holds and the interference. The hockey is fast and exciting. Then the playoffs come and they "let them play". All the experts say that experience counts in the playoffs. Yes experience counts but not so much because you are a better player but because you get better calls. You know what you can get away with more than a young guy. If a vet holds a guy, the ref will let it go because he's talked to you 500 times vs 50 times with a young guy.

It was a terrible effort on the part of the Oilers but when you watch the Sharks, you see all the picks, the tugs, the holds that they get away from. The puck gets dumped in and the Sharks defender jumps in front of the Oilers and blocks him. In the regular season, that's interference, in the playoffs, its a good play.

However, the Oilers need to fight through it, it's not going to change. They need their good guys to step it the F up. McDavid needs to be a lot better. People talk about match ups. Would it be great if McDavid played against the worst players on the other team, sure. But he hasn't all season. He's the best player in the world, he needs to find away. Nuge & Eberle need to produce. Being better defensively is great and all but the Oilers aren't going to win if they don't score. Oilers were down by a couple, had a PP. Move it around, finally get the look they wanted and Nuge flat out misses the net. Wide open look, he misses. They score there after being manhandled to get back into the game, may have changed the momentum.

And then, you see Martin get called for a blatant pick play and Pavelski beaks the ref for a steady minute, like its the worst call he had ever seen. Worst thing is, it seemed to work...every call after that was against the Oilers.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691886 is a reply to message #691832 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
messier11  is currently offline messier11

No Cups

2 things,

1st, I had always thought that veterans/veteran teams getting the benefit of the doubt from the refs was a myth until this series. It is clear that the Oilers are being held to a different standard and I (like Draisaitl) would have eventually lost my mind too.

2nd, I'm still disappointed in the team (coaching?). Once the game was clearly out of hand, I would have liked to have seen the Oilers just start hitting everyone again, forget trying to score goals, that wasn't working, but just start throwing the body. The Sharks are old balls and CAN be worn down...make them hurt! Make them pay for every goal they scored, I don't mean dirty hits or cross-checking or anything like that, just clean hits, give them bruises to slow them down in game 5.

So disappointing how it seemed like they really let this game get to them after I have felt like this season they had finally learned how to let things go.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691889 is a reply to message #691886 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

messier11 wrote on Wed, 19 April 2017 09:28

2 things,

1st, I had always thought that veterans/veteran teams getting the benefit of the doubt from the refs was a myth until this series. It is clear that the Oilers are being held to a different standard and I (like Draisaitl) would have eventually lost my mind too.

2nd, I'm still disappointed in the team (coaching?). Once the game was clearly out of hand, I would have liked to have seen the Oilers just start hitting everyone again, forget trying to score goals, that wasn't working, but just start throwing the body. The Sharks are old balls and CAN be worn down...make them hurt! Make them pay for every goal they scored, I don't mean dirty hits or cross-checking or anything like that, just clean hits, give them bruises to slow them down in game 5.

So disappointing how it seemed like they really let this game get to them after I have felt like this season they had finally learned how to let things go.

While I don't necessarily disagree with your comment about when the game was out of hand, pound the crap out of the Sharks. At the same time the PP's were 8-4 in favor of the Sharks. The refs clearly are calling it a lot tighter on the Oilers than the Sharks. So if the Oilers start gooning it up, aren't they only going to give up more PP's?

I found it sort of annoying listening to Fraser this morning (about 10 mins ago) where he said the Oilers need to stop complaining about the penalties and non calls because they should know the "make up call is coming" because the refs want to make it even. PP's are 22-12 for the Sharks. So at almost 2-1, why would the Oilers think a make up call is coming?

If the penalty is legit, then call it. The Oilers have deserved a few more penalties than the Sharks. McDavid's interference on Pavelski was legit. But the Russell "hook" in the first where Couture scored? How many worse hooks happen every game? The Kassian "delay of game". The sharks guy is racing to the goal looking to score. Kassian ties him up. He doesn't trip, hook, interfere or slash. In the refs eyes apparently Kassian defended it well because they didn't call any sort of penalty I mentioned. The 2 guys get tangled up battling, the net comes off. What's Kassian supposed to do, let his guy go free and score? Apparently. If they are 10 ft away from the net, nothing gets called but because 2 guys skating full speed hit the net off, it's delay of game?

As mentioned, Martin gets called for interference after probably the 10th time the Sharks do it. It's literally a text book interference penalty and there is Pavelski giving the ref an ear full calling it BS. What do you want to bet that the ref told Pavelski "Joe, calm down I can't let them all go, don't worry about it. " It's not like the Sharks stopped doing it after that.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 April 2017 10:05]

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691890 is a reply to message #691889 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hubbs  is currently offline Hubbs

No Cups

The Kassian penalty I think was the turning point. The Oilers were making an effective push back for the last 7 minutes or so of the period and could have taken that into the dressing room, instead the ref makes a BRUTAL call on Kassian. Those two were battling for position and they ended up going into the net, there was no huge push by Kassian, he just got better position in the end.

So instead of coming out in the second riding their solid performance at the end of the first they start short handed, game then goes to crap. Not saying we would have won the game but I don't think it would have been the arse pounding we ended up getting.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691894 is a reply to message #691889 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ales Cooper  is currently offline Ales Cooper

1 Cup

I have never seen the Oilers as frustrated with the officiating as I did last night. However, this is where a coach and a vet like say, LUCIC should step up and calm them down. LOOCH has done sweet frick all this series.
If Drai doesn't get suspended (who knows with the NHL anymore) the coach needs to stop out thinking himself and either put the 1st line back together or give McDavid new wingers entirely.
Also while the Oilers have deserved the majority of their penalties, Sharks are getting off the hook (no pun intended) with the officials. Might be worthy for Chia to make a phone call.

In fairness to Hall, I've wanted to throw a waterbottle at Eakins all season.
~nullterm 03/22/2014

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691893 is a reply to message #691832 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hombre  is currently offline hombre

No Cups

Reffing has been not great. I do not think it has cost us a game but there is clearly a double standard out there. A penalty is a penalty. The make up stuff in the third happened in the first and second as well. Call it then too. Interference is a valuable tool for veteran players (old and slow).

I hate that when the game was clearly out of hand we did not punish them physically. Who cares at that point? I would have been peddle to the meddle. Perhaps saving ourselves for tomorrow night?

I think we are playing with house money this year anyway. Not to say I have given up on the series. We can do this if we play like games 2,3. But this is a great time to see what you have going forward.

Last night would maybe have been different if RNH hits that gaping net late in the first? Who knows. He has played well, too bad for Eberle....

Petr Klima rules

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691919 is a reply to message #691893 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

The one consolation for getting your butt whipped, you can to a man put it behind you as a team just had a really bad night. It sucks it happened in the playoffs but you had 2 games in a row that you won where you were the better team against the Sharks. I think if they have played a great game and lost in triple OT or off a fluke bounce in the dying seconds, it would be harder to take because you'd be thinking about that one little play that maybe you could have done better that would have been the difference. Instead, you have a complete garbage game that you chalk up as a one off and forget about. Nothing went right for you and everything went right for the Sharks. You are going home with the series tied. You know your crowd will be fired up. Take the energy and beat the hell out of the Sharks. I would think the ENTIRE Oilers team should be motivated to put in a bigger effort.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #4) [message #691920 is a reply to message #691919 ]
Wed, 19 April 2017 15:59 Go to previous message
vsove  is currently offline vsove

No Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 19 April 2017 15:52

The one consolation for getting your butt whipped, you can to a man put it behind you as a team just had a really bad night. It sucks it happened in the playoffs but you had 2 games in a row that you won where you were the better team against the Sharks. I think if they have played a great game and lost in triple OT or off a fluke bounce in the dying seconds, it would be harder to take because you'd be thinking about that one little play that maybe you could have done better that would have been the difference. Instead, you have a complete garbage game that you chalk up as a one off and forget about. Nothing went right for you and everything went right for the Sharks. You are going home with the series tied. You know your crowd will be fired up. Take the energy and beat the hell out of the Sharks. I would think the ENTIRE Oilers team should be motivated to put in a bigger effort.

Yeah, I think it's easier to say 'that was a terrible game and we all need to be better', than to be constantly wondering 'what if'. It's also a lot harder to make excuses when you get absolutely smoked. No one can come out of last night thinking 'well, -I- wasn't the problem'.

No Mo' Lowe

Previous Topic:Oilers Fans in VAN
Next Topic:Reinhart Recalled
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2017.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca