Oilers » McDavidPages (11): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: McDavid [message #650737 is a reply to message #650562 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adrean  is currently offline Adrean

No Cups

NZ Oiler Fan wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 09:41

Hubbs wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 08:26

It's unfortunate when a satirical articles ring more truth than not.

http://www.hockeywilderness.com/2015/4/18/8449491/con nor-mcdavid-edmonton-oilers-2015-nhl-draft-lottery-results-w inner-loser-analysis

The complete lack of trust in the Oilers management to properly develop McDavid or build a good team around him is impressive. Almost every article I've read targets how inept the Oilers management is.

http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2015/4/20/8453189/connor- mcdavid-edmonton-oilers-nhl-draft-2015

Linkages broken!

PSA- The url loader comes with a http:// pre-loaded. If you are copying a link from the web you need to delete that out before you paste in the url.

BTW, I've adjusted them above so they should work

benv wrote on Thu, 02 November 2017 Adrean wins his first Survivor title!
CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 13 February 2019 Mighty Adrean is a two time champion
CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 19 February 2020 For the third time Adam's Dad stands victorious

Send a private message to this user  

Re: McDavid [message #650739 is a reply to message #650737 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

No Cups

EDIT _ smyth260 posted this in a separate thread...

A nice pat on the back from The Great One himself.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/wayne-gretz ky-says-connor-mcdavid-is--best-player-in-last-30-years-2316 43402.html

Quote:

“I hope he brings Edmonton a Stanley Cup and he breaks my records ... he’s got the talent and the makeup to do it. I hope he leaves a couple for me, though. I could use that,” Gretzky said of Connor McDavid, as told to Jim Matheson of the Edmonton Journal.

“He’s as good as I’ve seen in the last 30 years, the best player to come into the league in the last 30 years, the best to come along since (Mario) Lemieux and (Sidney) Crosby. He can definitely change a franchise’s fortunes,” said Gretzky, who feels Edmonton will be like a nice warm blanket for the teenager from Toronto, just as it was for Gretzky, who was born in Brantford, Ont.

No pressure, kid. : )

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: McDavid [message #650572 is a reply to message #650219 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

The TO media would do well to keep their big fat mouths shut. I watched Dave Hodge express disappointment in the pick going to the Oilers, mainly because I know he wanted TO to get the pick. I'd agree with them IF they just stuck to saying that the Oil management got rewarded for their utter ineptitude. But yakking about how much better McJesus would do in TO stinks of the kind of TO-centric biased garbage that makes me glad that TSN lost NHL rights. They're also starting to piss me off to the point where I WANT to see Lowe and MacT smirking as McJesus saves us all, just because it would make them cry more.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: McDavid [message #650574 is a reply to message #650572 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Ragnarok73 wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 10:27

The TO media would do well to keep their big fat mouths shut. I watched Dave Hodge express disappointment in the pick going to the Oilers, mainly because I know he wanted TO to get the pick. I'd agree with them IF they just stuck to saying that the Oil management got rewarded for their utter ineptitude. But yakking about how much better McJesus would do in TO stinks of the kind of TO-centric biased garbage that makes me glad that TSN lost NHL rights. They're also starting to piss me off to the point where I WANT to see Lowe and MacT smirking as McJesus saves us all, just because it would make them cry more.

Let them cry. I think it's hilarious.

I always laugh when media members claim that they have no team allegiances, and things like this expose those biases that they claim to have long since walked away from (except for regarding NFL football...for some reason every Canadian sports reporter needs to emphatically cheer for one NFL team).

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: McDavid [message #650584 is a reply to message #650574 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay is currently online Jay

No Cups

Adam wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 10:33

(except for regarding NFL football...for some reason every Canadian sports reporter needs to emphatically cheer for one NFL team).

Yes! Why??
And they ALWAYS have to refer to the NFL team they cheer for as if they are a part of the organization.
MY Dolphins...MY Bears...MY 49ers...

"Initiative comes to thems that wait"

Re: McDavid [message #650576 is a reply to message #650219 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

Still lots of hate from everywhere else in the league. The Oilers should embrace the role as a wrestling heel and come out to the nWo theme to start games next year.

Re: McDavid [message #650583 is a reply to message #650576 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

NetBOG wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 10:34

Still lots of hate from everywhere else in the league. The Oilers should embrace the role as a wrestling heel and come out to the nWo theme to start games next year.

God damn that would be great! McDavid playing his hockey stick like a guitar as he comes out the tunnel..Hall with a toothpick hanging out of his mouth.

Someone (other than me) should probably photo shop that.

[Updated on: Mon, 20 April 2015 11:01]

Re: McDavid [message #650586 is a reply to message #650583 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hibernia  is currently offline Hibernia

No Cups

Jay wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 14:29

God damn that would be great! McDavid playing his hockey stick like a guitar as he comes out the tunnel..Hall with a toothpick hanging out of his mouth

So, would that make Ebs, Nash? Seems more like Syxx.

P.S. I really busted a gut at Hall's toothpick. Well, done.

Twitter: @AitchOil

Re: McDavid [message #650588 is a reply to message #650583 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Jay wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 10:59

God damn that would be great! McDavid playing his hockey stick like a guitar as he comes out the tunnel..Hall with a toothpick hanging out of his mouth.

Heel turn!

WHAT THE HELL? THAT'S JEFF PETRY'S MUSIC! HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! OH MY GOD.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: McDavid [message #650592 is a reply to message #650588 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hibernia  is currently offline Hibernia

No Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 14:35

Heel turn!

WHAT THE HELL? THAT'S JEFF PETRY'S MUSIC! HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! OH MY GOD.

lol. I guess we were both inspired.

Twitter: @AitchOil

Re: McDavid [message #650630 is a reply to message #650592 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Hibernia wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 10:06

Heel turn!

WHAT IN THE HELL IS CURTIS GLENCROSS DOING HERE?!?!? OH NO! HE JUST PUT PURCELL THROUGH A TABLE! NOW HE'S REVEALING AN OILERS JERSEY! BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP!!!

( these post McDavid happy thoughts are unexpected and unfamiliar, but welcome )

[Updated on: Mon, 20 April 2015 12:22]

Re: McDavid [message #650651 is a reply to message #650630 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

nullterm wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 12:20

Hibernia wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 10:06

Heel turn!

WHAT IN THE HELL IS CURTIS GLENCROSS DOING HERE?!?!? OH NO! HE JUST PUT PURCELL THROUGH A TABLE! NOW HE'S REVEALING AN OILERS JERSEY! BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP!!!

( these post McDavid happy thoughts are unexpected and unfamiliar, but welcome )

MY GOD, PHANEUF JUST PICKED UP TANENBAUM AND POWERBOMBED HIM THROUGH A TABLE!! HE'S JUST REVEALED AN OILERS JERSEY! BUT NOW KESSEL HAS HIT HIM WITH A MAPLE LEAF STUNNER AND GOES DOWN FOR THE PIN! HE KICKED OUT! HE KICKED OUT! HE KICKED OUT!!!!!

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: McDavid [message #650666 is a reply to message #650583 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

No Cups

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/skoobz2001/nwo_zpsczxrlad8.png

(by me)

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: McDavid [message #650674 is a reply to message #650666 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jds308  is currently offline jds308

No Cups

Well done!

I make music:
Undermaker442

308 Media Group

Re: McDavid [message #650677 is a reply to message #650674 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

I was especially proud of Katz as Dibiase.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: McDavid [message #650679 is a reply to message #650677 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

That should be in the Louvre.

Re: McDavid [message #650700 is a reply to message #650666 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Skoobz wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 13:17

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/skoobz2001/nwo_zpsczxrlad8.png

(by me)

Haha perfect!!

Re: McDavid [message #650607 is a reply to message #650219 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve  is currently offline Steve

No Cups

This summer is going to be brutally long. I can't wait for training camp already.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

- Calvin

Re: McDavid [message #650717 is a reply to message #650607 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Steve wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 10:31

This summer is going to be brutally long. I can't wait for training camp already.

It'll be worth every day of waiting, McD is still growing, and getting stronger.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: McDavid [message #650718 is a reply to message #650717 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

No Cups

Wow, site traffic went from "bugger all" to "who the hell are all these guests?"

Re: McDavid [message #650736 is a reply to message #650718 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

NZ Oiler Fan wrote on Mon, 20 April 2015 15:39

Wow, site traffic went from "bugger all" to "who the hell are all these guests?"

It's just like someone winning a lottery, isn't it?

5-14-6-1

Outside reaction [message #650617 is a reply to message #650219 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

Texting with a friend who's a Flames fan on Saturday night, a lot of bitterness toward the organization.

Outside of Edmonton the reaction is like the reaction to a lazy-assed SOB who's a crappy father & husband (the type of which you may or may not know), who's been given a hand up more than once, who's squandered more than one opportunity. His wife and children have numerous extended family and friends who provide emotional and financial support, but this guy just doesn't get it. One day, he takes the time out of his visits to the local pub to put in his regular shift and to the gas station to support his pack+ habit to buy a Lottomax and damned if it doesn't win and he's by all accounts set up for life. This is how people view this organization.

Katz, Lowe, and the management team are that lazy-assed SOB. It's ONLY a gold-plated GIFT that will give this management team a chance at success, the other opportunities so far (3 previous 1st overalls) haven't been enough, while most other organizations are forced to work diligently away and do things the right way. People outside (and a lot of Oilers fans as well) look at Taylor Hall for example being 5 years into his career, and for sure wonder what a any relatively well-managed organization would have been able to do with 3 first overalls, let alone Connor McDavid.....and how the odds are much higher than they should be that this owner/management team will not be able to capitalize on Connor McDavid.

Giving this some second thought, I would guess that if I were an outsider I'd express dismay at the Oilers' luck as well. As a fan though, I'm hoping that the 4th 1st overall in 6 seasons is finally ENOUGH to be the impetus to a good hockey team again, and maybe even a championship.

Re: McDavid [message #650632 is a reply to message #650219 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jds308  is currently offline jds308

No Cups

I'm still in disbelief over this. It's taken me 2 days just to post on here about it (also the McHangover yesterday). I'm absolutely bewildered. I didn't think for 1 second this year that McD would be an Oiler, in fact I recall posting in another thread that there was no way he would be an Oiler even if the Oilers finished last. Wow, was I wrong! I think once and for all, this puts an end to the "lottery is rigged" thing. There's no way the NHL or anyone outside of the Oilers organization and fans wanted this result. As for the rest of the league being pissed at us? Who cares. What are you going to do about it. It's just sour grapes. The media however that are supposed to be neutral is unbelievable how negative they are. I mean, grow up. You're not 15 year old kids!

If handled correctly, in a couple years this team should have the best center depth it's had at since????
McD
Nuge
LD

That could rival the Crosby, Malkin, Stall combo of a few years ago.

I'm so stoked for the city of Edmonton, the Oilers fans, and current players that will hopefully turn this around. As for management? I'm going to leave that for the other threads. It's a great feeling to be excited about my hockey team again!

I make music:
Undermaker442

308 Media Group

Re: McDavid [message #650636 is a reply to message #650632 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rekkin  is currently offline Rekkin

No Cups

I'm just happy that finally instead of just being pitied by all my friends and family who are fans of other times, they are all now back to hating the Oilers. Much rather be hated than pitied. Now if we can only get a competent GM to build the team around our "core" than I will be really, really, incredibly happy.

The people you are sure are wrong are just as sure that you are wrong. The only difference is they're wrong. - God @TheTweetOfGod

Re: McDavid [message #650714 is a reply to message #650219 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Meanwhile, somewhere, in a hotel room in Switzerland, Craig MacTavish is trying to figure out how many teammates came to McDavid's birthday party...

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: McDavid [message #650728 is a reply to message #650714 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oilerman53  is currently offline Oilerman53

No Cups

Great Movie.^^^^^^

Oh its so great to see the Toronto media slamming the NHL and Oilers over this lottery win, "Its just how the cookie crumbles Buffalo!" Ive been hearing everything from PJ Stock ovulating on HNIC to Dave Hodge ripping Edmonton, the city, its fans and the organization. We have all suspected that these guys do cheer for Toronto and they denied it subtlety but man oh man the backlash and obvious homerism the past two days is downright shameful. Hockey is Canadas game and Edmonton loves its team, its love has been tested the past few years, but now we all got something to look forward to.

McDavid just might surpass Gretzky, Lemieux, Orr and heck even Elvis!

Re: McDavid [message #650733 is a reply to message #650728 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TeemaJeema  is currently offline TeemaJeema

No Cups

Yeah great movie reference Adam.

I don't know if there was a franchise full of fans more bitter than the Edmonton Oilers. How quickly this has changed. I don't care if we have just become the most hated franchise in the league. We were the most pitied franchise prior to the weekend. At least being hated shows a touch of jealousy, envy etc. I'm pumped for next season. But for now, the ball is in your court MacT. This is the summer you need to bat 100%. 2 Veteran D & a starting goalie. Go.

Oiler Fan For Life.
Go Esks Go!

Re: McDavid [message #650745 is a reply to message #650733 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

No Cups

Is this both a visual and actual win?

2015/2016 - This Kool-Aid tastes like McDavid flavoured Drain-O.
2016/2017 - This Kool-Aid is starting to taste like juice.
2017/2018 - I'm drinking this Kool-Aid, in hopes that it's Drain-O.
2018/2019 - Another round of Drain-O, good sir!

Re: McDavid [message #650782 is a reply to message #650745 ]
Mon, 20 April 2015 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xombie  is currently offline Xombie

No Cups

Also a moral victory!

Bob Marley and the (Hartford) Wailers.

Re: McDavid [message #650833 is a reply to message #650782 ]
Tue, 21 April 2015 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

FYI, custom Oilers Reebok Edge Authentics are on for $249.99 ($319.99 regular) on the Oilers and NHL shops. I just ordered a McDavid 97 today. We'll see if their customization rules allow it to happen!

Re: McDavid [message #650838 is a reply to message #650833 ]
Tue, 21 April 2015 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 14:09

FYI, custom Oilers Reebok Edge Authentics are on for $249.99 ($319.99 regular) on the Oilers and NHL shops. I just ordered a McDavid 97 today. We'll see if their customization rules allow it to happen!

I have to admit it: I'm not a big fan of the throwback design. I'm hoping that the Oilers at some point decide to change their colors. I really loved the copper-and-blue jerseys they started wearing the year CuJo became an Oiler. I think the team should do the same thing this coming season with McDavid, as if to tell the league that they've finally rounded the corner and are ready to make some progress.

Please go back to the copper-and-blue, guys, as those were some snazzy jerseys. I don't even care if they get Todd MacFarlane to design a new third jersey again either.

5-14-6-1

Re: McDavid [message #650845 is a reply to message #650838 ]
Tue, 21 April 2015 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rekkin  is currently offline Rekkin

No Cups

I love my McFarlane third jersey, best third jersey at the time in the NHL by far and it had some meaning behind it. I'm still in the "no money for the Oilers till they get rid of MacT and Lowe" but a McDavid jersey is super tempting...

The people you are sure are wrong are just as sure that you are wrong. The only difference is they're wrong. - God @TheTweetOfGod

Re: McDavid [message #650848 is a reply to message #650845 ]
Tue, 21 April 2015 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Rekkin wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 15:25

I love my McFarlane third jersey, best third jersey at the time in the NHL by far and it had some meaning behind it. I'm still in the "no money for the Oilers till they get rid of MacT and Lowe" but a McDavid jersey is super tempting...

If they get rid of even just MacT, I would feel my wallet starting to open up...

5-14-6-1

Re: McDavid [message #650849 is a reply to message #650838 ]
Tue, 21 April 2015 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cosmicheretic  is currently offline cosmicheretic

No Cups

Ragnarok73 wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 14:50

I have to admit it: I'm not a big fan of the throwback design. I'm hoping that the Oilers at some point decide to change their colors. I really loved the copper-and-blue jerseys they started wearing the year CuJo became an Oiler. I think the team should do the same thing this coming season with McDavid, as if to tell the league that they've finally rounded the corner and are ready to make some progress.

Please go back to the copper-and-blue, guys, as those were some snazzy jerseys. I don't even care if they get Todd MacFarlane to design a new third jersey again either.

I have a mint copper and blue RBK jersey from before the orange/light blue switch that I may put McDavid's number on.

Re: McDavid [message #650851 is a reply to message #650849 ]
Tue, 21 April 2015 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

cosmicheretic wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 15:38

Ragnarok73 wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 14:50

I have a mint copper and blue RBK jersey from before the orange/light blue switch that I may put McDavid's number on.

Nice. I've always preferred jersey designs that don't have the shoulder boards, as they just look too freaking tacky for me.

5-14-6-1

Re: McDavid [message #650878 is a reply to message #650838 ]
Tue, 21 April 2015 19:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Ragnarok73 wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 13:50

Id love to have the copper n blue back. I'd totally buy one... after Lowe and MacT were abandoned curbside.

Re: McDavid [message #650886 is a reply to message #650878 ]
Tue, 21 April 2015 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

nullterm wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 18:40

Ragnarok73 wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 13:50

Id love to have the copper n blue back. I'd totally buy one... after Lowe and MacT were abandoned curbside.

We should have the third jersey be the dark blue and copper... lot of heritage in the blue and orange so I'd keep them, although if I could, I'd darken up the orange, and blue as a updated revision.

Or.. make the dark blue and copper as the 1st & 2nd, and the vintage orange and blue as the 3rd.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 April 2015 21:17]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: McDavid [message #650899 is a reply to message #650886 ]
Tue, 21 April 2015 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 21 April 2015 21:15

We should have the third jersey be the dark blue and copper... lot of heritage in the blue and orange so I'd keep them, although if I could, I'd darken up the orange, and blue as a updated revision.

Or.. make the dark blue and copper as the 1st & 2nd, and the vintage orange and blue as the 3rd.

The main reason I want the copper-and-blue back is that the throwback colors seem to me to be symbolic that Katz was living in the past too much, hence his extreme bromance with KLowe and MacT. Getting away from those colors would be an indication that the team is starting to move forward in the present (re: that Katz has finally pull his curly-haired head out of his 80's dynasty ass).

5-14-6-1

Re: McDavid [message #650853 is a reply to message #650833 ]
Tue, 21 April 2015 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

I looked at those on the weekend. My issue was that if you put the name into the system and it shows you the preview, the whole last name is capitalized. Looking at his current and past jerseys, the 'c' is lower case. I'd hate to spend that much on a jersey and have it be non-standard.

Re: McDavid [message #650857 is a reply to message #650853 ]
Tue, 21 April 2015 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

No Cups

Interesting. MacIntyre was the last to have a Mc or Mac and he had smaller letters. Nice thing about the authentic is that each letter is individual so it's easy to fix.

Re: McDavid [message #650874 is a reply to message #650857 ]
Tue, 21 April 2015 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

I don't want our jerseys to change. I like how simple they are. Classic feel.

Pages (11): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #57)
Next Topic:Pregame: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #57)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca