This day on August 17
None

Happy Birthday To: Slim Jim Phantom Call, Ingenious_OilerFan, copper&blue, annie01, Kaizzer3

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50)Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511348]
Fri, 22 January 2010 21:20 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

3 Cups

Final

Score Prediction
Login To See Your Results
No one predicted this!

Edmonton to win:   0%
Dallas to win:   0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511353 is a reply to message #511348 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oilerinvan  is currently offline oilerinvan

1 Cup

Are you currently:[ 49 vote(s) ]
1.A - Laughing 40 / 82%
2.B - Crying 9 / 18%

I feel like doing both.

Hilarious.

Horcoff and MacIntyre rule.

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511356 is a reply to message #511353 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OilerPunch  is currently offline OilerPunch

No Cups

Crying on the inside laughing on the outside. Maybe even puking inside my mouth a little puke

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511355 is a reply to message #511348 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
El Diablo  is currently offline El Diablo

No Cups

OilFans wrote on Fri, 22 January 2010 21:20

Absolutely heartbreaking...

...on the brighter side of things I guessed the score correctly!

10 losses in a row doh

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511357 is a reply to message #511355 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
messier11  is currently offline messier11

No Cups

Martha Focker, I hate that I love this team! boom

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511358 is a reply to message #511355 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DarkOiler  is currently offline DarkOiler

No Cups

As much as I want us to drop to 30th for first pick overall I cant help but cheer everytime they score and get angry every time they get scored on.... losing this game sucks I hate turco...... I hate the stars..... blast!

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511359 is a reply to message #511355 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teammate Avry  is currently offline Teammate Avry

No Cups

There should be a third option
C. Are you currently ready to break something nearby you?

A guy who if you turned into a gumbo is a wild mix of sports podcaster/TV reporter and sports writer.

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511360 is a reply to message #511355 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oiler76  is currently offline Oiler76

No Cups

No question now, the Oilers have to tank the season and start fresh next year with a top three pick at the June Draft. Trade two thirds of the 10 million checking line (leaving only 5.5) and one of either Souray or Vish (Hopefully Souray)

" The Vancouver Canucks: Celebrating Second Round Losses for 50 years!"

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511362 is a reply to message #511355 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

El Diablo wrote on Fri, 22 January 2010 21:35

OilFans wrote on Fri, 22 January 2010 21:20

Absolutely heartbreaking...

...on the brighter side of things I guessed the score correctly!

10 losses in a row doh

Me too.

Dubnyk deserves a win. 3 of those goals were either deflections or fluke. Great game by Gagner.

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511361 is a reply to message #511348 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jay  is currently offline Jay

1 Cup

Oiler76 wrote on Fri, 22 January 2010 21:39

No question now, the Oilers have to tank the season and start fresh next year with a top three pick at the June Draft.

This was what sealed it for you?

This team hasnt had a chance since they lost Hemsky. None

To say he has carried the offensive load, along with certain forwards on this team for years now would be a massive understatement. Without him they are completely lost. And to think there were arguments as early as this year about who the MVP of this team has been for the last number of years. Safe to say that argument is over?

Great play by the veterans at the end to keep the streak of losing alive. Real smart veteran break out with less than a minute to go in a tie game. Mmmm so Im guessing they wont be getting as much credit for shutting down the top line of the opposition after tonight?

What a joke. Expectations sure have been tempered for these losers. Now all 18 and 10 have to do is not directly cost the team the game and they are supposedly doing their job and contributing.

Unfortunately they aren't even capable of that.

I feel bad for Dubnyk. He played pretty well for the most part.

[Updated on: Fri, 22 January 2010 21:49]

"Initiative comes to thems that wait"

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511366 is a reply to message #511361 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oilfanforever!!  is currently offline Oilfanforever!!

No Cups

I find myself more and more with every passing game watching the players to see who I'd keep and who to get rid of - almost looking ahead to next year and that's really the most exciting thing - this season is nothing i'm interested in - all these games to me are auditions for jobs for next year - anyone else find themselves doing this as well?

What i've seen:
Keep one of Souray and Vis
Keep one of Gilbert and Grebs
Keep one of JDD and DD
Keep Gags - lose Cogs
Moreau, Steady Steve, Pouliot, Nilsson, Comrie all gone
Penner, Brule, Struds, Potulny, Jacques, Stone, Storts - all useful - keep them

Love to see a Souray + Cogs for Fistric + Benn deal:) Thought about that a number times during the game - especially since seeing how thin the Stars are on the blue line.

Still bugs me but makes me happy at same time to cheer when we score even though in the back of my mind i'm ALWAYS thinking about that draft pick!! and how long this season is going to take to end!! lol

"McDavid is as good as I’ve seen in the last 30 years, the best player to come into the league in the last 30 years." Gretzky

"I think it goes without saying that there is a lot of pressure on me," McDavid

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511384 is a reply to message #511366 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

6 Cups

Oilfanforever!! wrote on Fri, 22 January 2010 21:03

I find myself more and more with every passing game watching the players to see who I'd keep and who to get rid of - almost looking ahead to next year and that's really the most exciting thing - this season is nothing i'm interested in - all these games to me are auditions for jobs for next year - anyone else find themselves doing this as well?

What i've seen:
Keep one of Souray and Vis
Keep one of Gilbert and Grebs
Keep one of JDD and DD
Keep Gags - lose Cogs

Love to see a Souray + Cogs for Fistric + Benn deal:) Thought about that a number times during the game - especially since seeing how thin the Stars are on the blue line.

Still bugs me but makes me happy at same time to cheer when we score even though in the back of my mind I'm ALWAYS thinking about that draft pick!! and how long this season is going to take to end!! lol

I'm with you on most of those except of course the glaring omission of Mr. H. I know its a virtual impossibility to trade him, he should still be vaporized off the roster. I'd keep Grebs over Gilbert, or just get rid of both. Struds only because he is character and cheap as borsch.

I'd like Doobie to get a win, but only against someone I can't stand, like TO Laffs, Calgary, or the Canucks. The rest can be losses until last place is secure.

[Updated on: Sat, 23 January 2010 00:05]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Gilbert's a tough one... [message #511388 is a reply to message #511384 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AY  is currently offline AY

1 Cup

that bloated, obscene contract makes him very, very difficult for Tambellini to unload.

I think the team is stuck with him.

Re: Gilbert's a tough one... [message #511404 is a reply to message #511388 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

That's why I left Horcs off my wish list - not likely he's going anywhere anytime soon!! icon_frown

"McDavid is as good as I’ve seen in the last 30 years, the best player to come into the league in the last 30 years." Gretzky

Re: Gilbert's a tough one... [message #511411 is a reply to message #511388 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

AY wrote on Sat, 23 January 2010 00:21

that bloated, obscene contract makes him very, very difficult for Tambellini to unload.

Gilbert and Horcoff are both about equal to me in terms of movement potential based on their contract to performance ratios. About zero potential for movement. Stranger things have happened, yes, but that's kind of like how a broken clock is right twice a day or a blind squirrell can find the odd nut - literally speaking.

I have resigned myself to hope they both start to play even near their cap values.

Re: Gilbert's a tough one... [message #511415 is a reply to message #511388 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

6 Cups

AY wrote on Fri, 22 January 2010 23:21

Because Gilbert is young, I think they could find a dance partner who think they could magically turn him into a super star. Wouldn't get much for him, but you get rid of the contract, which will hamper us from getting and keeping future talent. Biggest problems with Gilbert is he doesn't mind losing, and doesn't have much for a testosterone level. You can't teach either. He might do better on a team that is overall tough, where his lack of toughness isn't missed, and floater attitude tolerated.

[Updated on: Sat, 23 January 2010 12:43]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511392 is a reply to message #511366 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitty_Gritty_Smytty  is currently offline Nitty_Gritty_Smytty

No Cups

Oilfanforever!! wrote on Fri, 22 January 2010 22:03

I almost forgot Comrie was even on this team. Probably saw the nose dive coming and said "F this noise" I'm going to LA for a few months. I know mono can take a while but it's been over 3 months now.

"Oil is thicker than blood." - The Great One #99

"I'm gonna go there, do my best to make the playoffs and win that cup...so I can bring it down here to Edmonton...because that's where my heart is." - Ryan Smyth #94

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511413 is a reply to message #511392 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stemhovlichski  is currently offline stemhovlichski

No Cups

Mono's pretty contagious for months after you have it. plus your spleen can get ruptured pretty easily for a while too.

It's the big time suck of a disease.

Restored: "We're sucking hind banana here." - Pat Quinn, Jan 18, 2010

"...the Oilers have been rebuilding for so long that it’s hard not to be cynical." - NBC's Ryan Dadoun Jan 2, 2015

Well now... [message #511377 is a reply to message #511361 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AY  is currently offline AY

1 Cup

much like Gilbert's poor choice on the first goal I believe, #37 put that puck definitely where he shouldn't have.

How do I feel these days about things? Indifferent, I guess.

You watch the game(s), you wanna see something to be impressed by but at the end of the game?

Same ol', same ol'.

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511365 is a reply to message #511348 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 21:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

5 Cups

I wanna give Dubes a hug. The kid deserved the W.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511368 is a reply to message #511365 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teammate Avry  is currently offline Teammate Avry

No Cups

nullterm wrote on Fri, 22 January 2010 21:56

I wanna give Dubes a hug. The kid deserved the W.

through his mask he looked like he was going to cry, that was hard to watch him after that goal.

A guy who if you turned into a gumbo is a wild mix of sports podcaster/TV reporter and sports writer.

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511370 is a reply to message #511368 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marc  is currently offline Marc

No Cups

I think this is the third or fourth game Devan deserved to win. He looks like he is a more capable goalie that JDD at the present time. To be able to nearly match Luongo twice (actually DD was better Wed. night, and good in relief in November) and Turco once. I think DD is going to end up being a great goalie for us.

"Third? Not third in the West, either? Overall? I think that... well. marijuana's legal in some areas." Whitney on Oilers being ranked #3 by SI

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511374 is a reply to message #511370 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carpet83  is currently offline Carpet83

No Cups

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Im proud of the boys, it almost looked like they were going to get a point, but they dug deep and found their finish. Cheers to tankapolooza!

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511400 is a reply to message #511370 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stogie  is currently offline stogie

No Cups

marco polo wrote on Fri, 22 January 2010 22:20

I think this is the third or fourth game Devan deserved to win. He looks like he is a more capable goalie that JDD at the present time. To be able to nearly match Luongo twice (actually DD was better Wed. night, and good in relief in November) and Turco once. I think DD is going to end up being a great goalie for us.

Yeah for sure. Since DD needs to clear waivers next season, I can see the Oilers waiving JDD down to the minors after training camp. Considering the way JDD is playing right now, I doubt that anyone would bother to pick him up. DD may not have great stats but he fights hard and has size.

OK, I Just realized that I'm talking about training camp next season and it's only January. Ugh!

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511369 is a reply to message #511348 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

5 Cups

Well, I picked up the last half of this game and was impressed with some of the pressure the Oilers brought to bear on Dallas down low & on the cycle.

The Oilers had a couple lines going fairly good and in the end found a way to lose because of a stupid turnover and bad defensive zone coverage.

The Oilers not only need better players, they need smarter players. There are some knuckleheads that don't learn on the team, guys that make the same mistakes time after time.

Anyway, this was the game that I picked the team to win.....I just don't really see a win on the horizon prior to the Olympics. The goaltending isn't good enough, they're challenged to score, and you can count on an idiot to either take a bad penalty or make mistakes that will cost goals and ultimately the game.

At least the team played well enough to get the fans into this game, it was nice to hear Rexall get fairly loud at times tonight.

On we go in what seems likely to be the worst season in Oilers' history. Wave Towel

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511373 is a reply to message #511369 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oil22  is currently offline oil22

No Cups

You know if the Oilers finish the season playing like this every game, with the same effort they had in the third period but still lose I will be overjoyed.

June 2006"Goalie's not good. Won't be back in the series."
June 2010 "With the historic first selection in the national hockey league draft 2010, I'm extremely excited to select ..."
FROM HEARTBREAK TO HOPE OIL COUNTRY CARRIES ON.

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511375 is a reply to message #511373 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike is currently online Mike

4 Cups

oil22 wrote on Sat, 23 January 2010 01:48

You know if the Oilers finish the season playing like this every game, with the same effort they had in the third period but still lose I will be overjoyed.

Same - I'm OK with GOOD losing hockey, at least until the Canes pass us, then we can cheer for wins too :)

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511380 is a reply to message #511375 ]
Fri, 22 January 2010 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MrOiler  is currently offline MrOiler

No Cups

A strong effort, but the gods are toying with us.

Does anyone else find it strange to want to win the game and lose at the same time? boom

I hope the Hurricanes build 5 or 6 points on us so I can cheer for a win once in a while. Cheering to win and lose is for the birds. I couldn't do it for another season.

http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr109/MrOiler/Oilers/id_banner3.jpg

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511405 is a reply to message #511380 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

It sure feels weird and a bit dirty cheering for the Canes!! Anyone else notice we are a whopping 20 points out of 8th spot now!!? yikes:)

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511390 is a reply to message #511348 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

2 Cups

Damn proud of the boys, they played very well. Yes a losing effort, but I have said this before, I will happily lose 1000 games if the boys played like they did tonight, it was a competitive game, and a good one to watch.

I would have liked the win, however I'm okay with the loss because the boys worked the game. They took a shift or three off and the stars jumped.

Well played game boys, feel bad for Duuuuub.

The very definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing expecting different results.

Generally Disappointed.

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511391 is a reply to message #511390 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stemhovlichski  is currently offline stemhovlichski

No Cups

I tend to agree with you. The first period was good D while short. The second period was slow. But the third period was good Oilers hockey. It was fun to watch and I actually had a good time at the game in the nosebleeds.

I reiterate: better than the past few years of 2-1, 3-1, 2-0 losses.

Restored: "We're sucking hind banana here." - Pat Quinn, Jan 18, 2010

"...the Oilers have been rebuilding for so long that it’s hard not to be cynical." - NBC's Ryan Dadoun Jan 2, 2015

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511395 is a reply to message #511391 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thespillyone  is currently offline thespillyone

No Cups

Hall, Hall, Hall.......whoooo!

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511396 is a reply to message #511348 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

2 Cups

Waste of 200 bucks for centre ice this year. I haven't watched a game in ages other than the recent Vancouver one. I just want the season over with. The sooner the the draft comes, the happier I will be.

Clean house or bust

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511398 is a reply to message #511396 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

5 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Sat, 23 January 2010 00:12

Waste of 200 bucks for centre ice this year. I haven't watched a game in ages other than the recent Vancouver one. I just want the season over with. The sooner the the draft comes, the happier I will be.

I got CI too, but I find myself enjoying other games more this season so still worth the investment. It'll be a few seasons before the Oilers resemble a decent NHL team. Nice to have access to see what I hope my team becomes.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511406 is a reply to message #511396 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ubigo  is currently offline Ubigo

No Cups

Gagner is picking it up which is good to see. I am liking Dubnyk better than JDD right now.

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511401 is a reply to message #511348 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oil Tycoon  is currently offline Oil Tycoon

No Cups

Well....if you want something to cheer about, the Cowtowners are currently in 9th, and with a chance at joining us at the golf course. I'd say that's cause for celebrating.
In other news, working with Photoshop to get a picture of Taylor Hall in Oilers duds...just previewing the near-certain inevitability.

Three cheers for Tankapalooza!!! drink

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511407 is a reply to message #511401 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

2 Cups

Honestly, I'd rather see the Flames make the playoffs, then get bounced in the first round again - it's more enjoyable. Basically, it sentences them to mediocrity--kind of like the oilers 5-10 years ago with all of our Dallas losses.

Also, just a point I'd like to reiterate - I love how each game seems to matter to Gagner, he's not dogging it out there. During this slump he's earned a bit of respect just for the sake he's giving it all. confused2

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511408 is a reply to message #511407 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

5 Cups

Suomalainen wrote on Sat, 23 January 2010 09:52

Honestly, I'd rather see the Flames make the playoffs, then get bounced in the first round again - it's more enjoyable. Basically, it sentences them to mediocrity--kind of like the oilers 5-10 years ago with all of our Dallas losses.

Also, just a point I'd like to reiterate - I love how each game seems to matter to Gagner, he's not dogging it out there. During this slump he's earned a bit of respect just for the sake he's giving it all. confused2

I also like how Gagner addressed things in the post game interview with Principe last night. He basically took the issue by the horns and said that the players are not really interested in a good draft pick so much as playing better and getting a win. Sure, it should be obvious that the players aren't playing to lose..... but it's nice to see a player perceptive enough to address it, because he knows the fans are savvy.

Oilfans have been in the wilderness so long....it's actually sad how much satisfaction can come from an Oilers line dominating a single shift on the cycle. In the midst of so much losing, a small victory like that can be great to watch.

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511410 is a reply to message #511408 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

K.McC#24 wrote on Sat, 23 January 2010 10:38

Suomalainen wrote on Sat, 23 January 2010 09:52

I also like how Gagner addressed things in the post game interview with Principe last night. He basically took the issue by the horns and said that the players are not really interested in a good draft pick so much as playing better and getting a win. Sure, it should be obvious that the players aren't playing to lose..... but it's nice to see a player perceptive enough to address it, because he knows the fans are savvy.

Oilfans have been in the wilderness so long....it's actually sad how much satisfaction can come from an Oilers line dominating a single shift on the cycle. In the midst of so much losing, a small victory like that can be great to watch.

Good post. Your point about the small victories is really true.

Gagner does play hard and loves to score. He is also showing signs of steady improvement. He has compete. That's the other thing right now, we are showing some compete even in losses, I find it makes the losing a little easier to watch.

Normally, I don't think injuries are an excuse, but if we could compete like we did the last few games with a healthy Hemsky, Khabibulin, Brule, and Comrie in the lineup it is not hard to imagine us with a few more W's.

Re: Review: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50) [message #511414 is a reply to message #511410 ]
Sat, 23 January 2010 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

3 Cups

The interesting thing about this season is that some players are having really good years. Although we are loosing, I don't think development has slowed down in any way, it may have even accelerated.

As far as wins go, this season is lost, and the fewer the better. But as far as players having good years, building skill and confidence, I think this is one of the best in while.

I believe that this season’s results are a team issue, not an indication of the skill of level of individual players. I think Quinn exacerbated the festering team issues, and good on him!

P.S. Edmonton is only one point up on Carolina, and Carolina has a game in hand.

Go Canes Go!

[Updated on: Sat, 23 January 2010 13:02]

2015/2016 - This Kool-Aid tastes like McDavid flavoured Drain-O.
2016/2017 - This Kool-Aid is starting to taste like juice.
2017/2018 - I'm drinking this Kool-Aid, in hopes that it's Drain-O.
2018/2019 - Another round of Drain-O, good sir!

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Northlands Starts Plans for New Arena
Next Topic:GDT: Dallas @ Edmonton (Game #50)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca