F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 NHL » Prime's Docuseries FACEOFF: Inside the NHL
Switch to nested viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Prime's Docuseries FACEOFF: Inside the NHL [message #837980]
Tue, 24 September 2024 10:05 Go to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

No Cups

I'm pretty excited to watch this docuseries the NHL has on Prime. Their teaser features the Oilers on their playoff push with McDavid front in centre in the moment of a game with the intensity that he rarely expresses privately. You can hear his fire. man alive. I love hearing that from him, and I'm sure he's not thrilled that it got captured.

This docuseries showcases the entire NHL but the first one looks at last years playoffs and I'm very intrigued to see what they show.

I'm hearing players are not quite enthused on having this around the team, and I can fully understand why.

https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2512275/Amazon_Canada_Prime_Video_Announces_Trailer_and_Premiere_Date_of.jpg?w=500

[Updated on: Tue, 24 September 2024 10:07]

The very definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing expecting different results.

Generally Disappointed.

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Prime's Docuseries FACEOFF: Inside the NHL [message #837981 is a reply to message #837980 ]
Tue, 24 September 2024 10:13 Go to previous message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Rocksteady wrote on Tue, 24 September 2024 10:05

I'm pretty excited to watch this docuseries the NHL has on Prime. Their teaser features the Oilers on their playoff push with McDavid front in centre in the moment of a game with the intensity that he rarely expresses privately. You can hear his fire. man alive. I love hearing that from him, and I'm sure he's not thrilled that it got captured.

This docuseries showcases the entire NHL but the first one looks at last years playoffs and I'm very intrigued to see what they show.

I'm hearing players are not quite enthused on having this around the team, and I can fully understand why.

https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/2512275/Amazon_Canada_Prime_Video_Announces_Trailer_and_Premiere_Date_of.jpg?w=500

Just watched the trailer. Whew, that kinda surprised me honestly.

That finals was just brutal for McDavid. I feel for him. Hyman and Drai totally broken. Kane out. Nuge, meh. He spent pretty much that entire series having to do everything himself 5v5, and there was no tougher opponent than that well rested Panthers team for him to have to face. Had his own abdominal injury as well.

Really hope we have some useful wingers for him the next time we are in a finals.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Send a private message to this user  

Previous Topic:2024-25 OOT Thread...
Next Topic:Tony D'Angelo gone to Russia
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca