 |
Skookum Jim Messages: 6360
Registered: March 2006
Location: Burnaby, BC
6 Cups
|
|
.. teh only excuse I can think of is that this is only the 2nd game the regular Oilers have played a NHL roster..
That being said..
Jarry spent a whole summer training and he looks like Skinner 2.0
Murphy looks slow.. Walman slimmer but not faster.. so is Bob Stauffer.. maybe he was going on walks with Bob..
Shea looked Ok until the OT meltdown in his own end leading to the goal..
Podz was a force.. and Bouchard is shooting for a Norris.. great games from both..
The Oilers didn't really give up much defenisvely 5v5.. it was just every Grade B or A chance was going in the net .. those chances were usually stemming from defencemen getting caught up ice.. BTW.. I'd hate to see Jarry in a shoot out.. the scoring would be like 70%
I was thinking of going to go see McDavid in Vancouver on Thursday.. but after this I think I'll keep the credit card in the wallet.. couldn't stomach paying $300+ for a good ticket and then have to experience a result like this one live..
McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!! (Thank you Lord!)
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
|
|
|
|