This day on March 29
None

Happy Birthday To: SMURDS, JRock71, Cpt Waffle, TexasOiler, Morgan99

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
iwanttheoilerstomsucceed's Profile
Date Registered:October 05, 2009
Message Count:0 Messages(s) (0 average messages per day)
Show all messages by iwanttheoilerstomsucceed
Last Visited:Tue, 27 October 2009 15:02
Image:
Email:rayjeanmarie@live.ca
Interests:hockey
Biography:i love the oilers and i hope they can get their shit together this year!! i am SOLELY interested in seeing some change in this organization. all the b.s. that has been going on in the past has to stop, and the tambi allini, new coach scenario should improve things. a good team like the one we have should go all the way,if the coaching and admin get together and do magic or get lost. all the cups of the past mean nothing right now and i still don't forgive lowe for the gaff he pulled off when the oil came back after the seventh game loss. his attitude was shameful .any team can lose the last game and still be great, and that team was. until lowe told them they were losers, and the hockey team self destructed soon after. what a huge mistake and I HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE. his arrogance was the reason this team never got going,him and the previous arrogant coach. a new coach,but the same admin, is very precarious, and i hope to clear the air here and let lowe know that premadonnas have to go. Mactavich is gone now if you lowe don't want to go shape up! or take a hike!!! That5 is all i have to say as far as my interests. we need to win but not all all costs. if you take someone's dignity away, as the nhl runs their show then you can expect teams to self destruct. a little more humanity in this sport, less ego and reasonable salaries could do it. we proved that inflated salaries does not make a team. but unity,trust and determination along with a little luck will win in the end.
Date Of Birth:December 08, 1959
AIM Handle:repairman
Show all messages by iwanttheoilerstomsucceed

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca