This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for ArbitrationPages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811725 is a reply to message #811721 ]
Thu, 08 September 2022 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55 is currently online Kr55

6 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Thu, 08 September 2022 09:53

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 08 September 2022 08:26

No problem. Just never seen a player get so much hype about working out and having fun off the ice and so little about hockey. I saw a picture of shirtless McD and his girlfriend on a boat this summer and I am willing to bet, he doesn't have as good of abs as JP does. I don't do my own advanced stats so maybe great abs count more on spreadsheets than finishing plays for goals.

The NHL has done such a lousy job marketing their players that the fans of this league cannot even have some fun getting to know the person over the player. You are not alone RDOF, but it's too bad because some of perceived hardest workers in the league might be the biggest jagoffs in real life. I cannot say for certain, but has everyone who has hit the ice been well documented already, and do we even know if Jesse is cleared to skate yet?

This is a nothing burger. Just enjoy it.

(Abs are made in the kitchen and not the gym. It is a small amount of body fat that McDavid chooses to keep that keeps his beach body hidden)

I thought Jesse signing Shakira was funny. Like the dog enjoying the breeze too.

Sadly that's all I was able to get out of the video.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811726 is a reply to message #811714 ]
Thu, 08 September 2022 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcometotheOC  is currently offline welcometotheOC

No Cups

LOL, EXACTLY what popped into my head !!!

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811735 is a reply to message #811714 ]
Thu, 08 September 2022 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Thu, 08 September 2022 07:19

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 08 September 2022 08:15

Nielsen is going to do a section of his show about JP in short, shirtless having a dance party in his living room.

I know JP is in good shape so I wouldn't mind seeing videos of him on the ice working on this game with a skills coach or showing up to Edmonton early like Leon to work on his game or being at the " unofficial" captains skates that are I believe started yesterday.

https://c.tenor.com/6qJ1NBMnuUUAAAAd/let-the-hate-flow-through-you-sidious.gif

https://c.tenor.com/jvenIAZI2TIAAAAS/blacklist-the.gif

[Updated on: Thu, 08 September 2022 14:37]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811750 is a reply to message #811713 ]
Thu, 08 September 2022 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 08 September 2022 08:15

Nielsen is going to do a section of his show about JP in short, shirtless having a dance party in his living room.

I know JP is in good shape so I wouldn't mind seeing videos of him on the ice working on this game with a skills coach or showing up to Edmonton early like Leon to work on his game or being at the " unofficial" captains skates that are I believe started yesterday.

The players might be just getting back into it but I am happy to see you are already in midseason form.
I look forward to another season of your irrational hate, terrible takes, and lack of seeing the fun in anything.
I wear my snarkiness like a badge of honor but I sure hope I never go full RD (you NEVER go full RD!!!!). Full RD just seems like no fun, akin to being surrounded by dark, gloomy clouds all day.

I hope JP keeps on with the goofy stuff. It entertains me. It's an added bonus that it gets you riled up for no good reason.

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811766 is a reply to message #811750 ]
Fri, 09 September 2022 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

We see so little of NHL players personality, then it often gets bashed when they do show it (PK Subban ring any bells) PJ being a goofball is great and I hope the looseness he shows rubs off on the rest of the team. You need to be a professional, but I don't think that takes away from his professionalism as a hockey player. Arrests abuse and drugs are what take away from professionalism.

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811768 is a reply to message #811766 ]
Fri, 09 September 2022 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

I saw lots of videos from many of the key Oilers on the ice for the informal "Captains" skates including some of the new guys. Then video from a charity golf tournament with a bunch more of the guys including Kane that happened this week. I wonder when JP gets to town? You'd think getting here early before camp to get in a few skates with the guys would be a good idea.

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811771 is a reply to message #811768 ]
Fri, 09 September 2022 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 09 September 2022 09:34

I saw lots of videos from many of the key Oilers on the ice for the informal "Captains" skates including some of the new guys. Then video from a charity golf tournament with a bunch more of the guys including Kane that happened this week. I wonder when JP gets to town? You'd think getting here early before camp to get in a few skates with the guys would be a good idea.

Well here is a little ray of sunshine for your cloudy day. JP has been in Edmonton AND on the ice skating.

https://twitter.com/GenePrincipe/status/1568274859117146112? t=_RwUbyTjS28hdq2Wq4Pv2A&s=19

Hopefully that turns your frown upside down big guy.

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811773 is a reply to message #811771 ]
Fri, 09 September 2022 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Fri, 09 September 2022 10:42

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 09 September 2022 09:34

Well here is a little ray of sunshine for your cloudy day. JP has been in Edmonton AND on the ice skating.

https://twitter.com/GenePrincipe/status/1568274859117146112? t=_RwUbyTjS28hdq2Wq4Pv2A&s=19

Hopefully that turns your frown upside down big guy.

Loses the puck multiple times around the net!!!!

https://i.ibb.co/sp4CYvj/Montreal-Lady.jpg

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811809 is a reply to message #811773 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

The old guard Edmonton media out in force with their Puljujarvi pitchforks today. Both Matheson and Rishaug calling for him to be traded. Brownlee wrote an article as well, saying that he thinks the extremists on both sides of the issue are annoying, but then speculating that Puljujarvi's relationship with the team and the coach is on the rocks.

Of course, we've heard no actual quotes from the team ever suggesting that is the case - not even the normal leaked information from unknown management types. It's just speculation from guys like Matheson and Spector that then is amplified as if it is something known.

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2022 14:40]

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811814 is a reply to message #811809 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 14:36

The old guard Edmonton media out in force with their Puljujarvi pitchforks today. Both Matheson and Rishaug calling for him to be traded. Brownlee wrote an article as well, saying that he thinks the extremists on both sides of the issue are annoying, but then speculating that Puljujarvi's relationship with the team and the coach is on the rocks.

Of course, we've heard no actual quotes from the team ever suggesting that is the case - not even the normal leaked information from unknown management types. It's just speculation from guys like Matheson and Spector that then is amplified as if it is something known.

Is there anything actually out there about Pulju from the team? I feel like all we have is Brad Holland talking positive on his analytics and media guys all saying the same thing with no actual quotes to back up any of it.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811815 is a reply to message #811814 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 14:55

Is there anything actually out there about Pulju from the team? I feel like all we have is Brad Holland talking positive on his analytics and media guys all saying the same thing with no actual quotes to back up any of it.

Anything out there about Pulju is directly from the team. We know how media works in this town. Maybe the goal is to literally make him untradeable?

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811816 is a reply to message #811815 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 15:04

Anything out there about Pulju is directly from the team. We know how media works in this town. Maybe the goal is to literally make him untradeable?

Is it in this case? Sometimes the media just dislike certain guys. They were crapping on Pulju the entire time leading up to him signing with the team coming back from Finland.

Getting the impression that Oilers media are a lot more shut out of decision making in the org, and all they have left now is trying to create some narratives. Pulju is easy to target, he's awkward, doesn't fit the jock mould at all that lots of our media guys wish they could be (but aren't at all) and think hockey players should be. He will never give them a good quote except for humorous awkward stuff that they probably despise. Analytics people like him so that also adds to Oilers media hating him and the desire to see him fail. I think they are largely in their own bubble here.

[Updated on: Mon, 12 September 2022 15:15]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811817 is a reply to message #811816 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 15:12

Is it in this case? Sometimes the media just dislike certain guys. They were crapping on Pulju the entire time leading up to him signing with the team coming back from Finland.

Getting the impression that Oilers media are a lot more shut out of decision making in the org, and all they have left now is trying to create some narratives. Pulju is easy to target, he's awkward, doesn't fit the jock mould at all that lots of our media guys wish they could be (but aren't at all) and think hockey players should be. He will never give them a good quote except for humorous awkward stuff that they probably despise. Analytics people like him so that also adds to Oilers media hating him and the desire to see him fail. I think they are largely in their own bubble here.

Until it's shown that the Oilers have changed how they use the media, I will safely assume they're using the same old methods. That 3 guys wrote the same article on the same day is telling to me.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811818 is a reply to message #811817 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 15:23

Until it's shown that the Oilers have changed how they use the media, I will safely assume they're using the same old methods. That 3 guys wrote the same article on the same day is telling to me.

We'll see I guess. Just seeing Pulju may have triggered them all the same way :)

Sounds like people negotiating for Pulju think the same way as you. No one budging on price. If we want to trade Pulju as bad as media guys say, people want the usual Holland fleece price.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811819 is a reply to message #811816 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

I don't know if this is from the team. It would have fit if the team sold him off last Fall when he had the hot start, but these guys didn't like him, didn't want him to come back, hate that the stats guys love him, etc.

They do often act as water carriers for the team, but they also have their own individual torches they like to carry, and so often that sees most play where they feel that bloggers and amateurs like us are telling them we know better than them, despite their long run of blathering on about the sport professionally.

I feel like Puljujarvi may be more in the second category, although I will say, I think that the management team is susceptible to that noise from those morons.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811825 is a reply to message #811819 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose  is currently offline Goose

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 14:58

I don't know if this is from the team. It would have fit if the team sold him off last Fall when he had the hot start, but these guys didn't like him, didn't want him to come back, hate that the stats guys love him, etc.

They do often act as water carriers for the team, but they also have their own individual torches they like to carry, and so often that sees most play where they feel that bloggers and amateurs like us are telling them we know better than them, despite their long run of blathering on about the sport professionally.

I feel like Puljujarvi may be more in the second category, although I will say, I think that the management team is susceptible to that noise from those morons.

The most hilarious thing to me about this whole thing is that Brownlee's entire article is based off of the responses to Rishaug's tweet. Being a sportwriter in Edmonton is hard. Read some tweets, write 500 words about them, get paid. Staples has perfected this particular art.

There's no question that these guys let themselves get used by the team. I also think they love nothing more than to insert themselves into the narrative. I still remember Rishaug tweeting a few years ago about not understanding why Chiarelli was publicly backing up McLellan because none of the mainstream reporters had been talking about firing him, so he didn't think that McLellan's job was in jeopardy.

Oilers Goal Differential
17/18: 234 GF / 263 GA (-29)
18/19: 232 GF / 274 GA (-42)
19/20 (82 game pace): 257 GF / 254 GA (+3) in 64 games
2021 (82 game pace):269 GF / 235 GA (+34) after 38 games

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811826 is a reply to message #811825 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 18:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Goose wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 17:42

The most hilarious thing to me about this whole thing is that Brownlee's entire article is based off of the responses to Rishaug's tweet. Being a sportwriter in Edmonton is hard. Read some tweets, write 500 words about them, get paid. Staples has perfected this particular art.

There's no question that these guys let themselves get used by the team. I also think they love nothing more than to insert themselves into the narrative. I still remember Rishaug tweeting a few years ago about not understanding why Chiarelli was publicly backing up McLellan because none of the mainstream reporters had been talking about firing him, so he didn't think that McLellan's job was in jeopardy.

They do take inserting themselves in to the narrative to a level that almost makes it an art form. One of my massive objections (and there were a lot) to the drivel that was Spector's book on the 1980s Oilers/Flames rivalry was that throughout the book on a subject that isn't short on stories or characters, he constantly felt the need to tell us about the fact he was working with the Gateway, or that he'd been hired by the Edmonton Journal, or that Sather threatened to have him run out of town on a rail (and that he didn't get run out of town on a rail despite running with the story that got him threatened). He wanted to tell his story and there's probably as much or more ink spilt about him in that book as Mark Messier or Lanny McDonald.

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811840 is a reply to message #811826 ]
Tue, 13 September 2022 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Adam wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 18:55

Goose wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 17:42

They do take inserting themselves in to the narrative to a level that almost makes it an art form. One of my massive objections (and there were a lot) to the drivel that was Spector's book on the 1980s Oilers/Flames rivalry was that throughout the book on a subject that isn't short on stories or characters, he constantly felt the need to tell us about the fact he was working with the Gateway, or that he'd been hired by the Edmonton Journal, or that Sather threatened to have him run out of town on a rail (and that he didn't get run out of town on a rail despite running with the story that got him threatened). He wanted to tell his story and there's probably as much or more ink spilt about him in that book as Mark Messier or Lanny McDonald.

Congrats on making it past chapter 2. I could not, and will not. Just sits on a bookshelf collecting dust. I am ashamed I contributed to the book sales.

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811850 is a reply to message #811840 ]
Tue, 13 September 2022 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Tue, 13 September 2022 10:05

One of my massive objections (and there were a lot) to the drivel that was Spector's book on the 1980s Oilers/Flames rivalry was that throughout the book on a subject that isn't short on stories or characters, he constantly felt the need to tell us about the fact he was working with the Gateway, or that he'd been hired by the Edmonton Journal, or that Sather threatened to have him run out of town on a rail (and that he didn't get run out of town on a rail despite running with the story that got him threatened). He wanted to tell his story and there's probably as much or more ink spilt about him in that book as Mark Messier or Lanny McDonald.

Congrats on making it past chapter 2. I could not, and will not. Just sits on a bookshelf collecting dust. I am ashamed I contributed to the book sales.[/quote]

See, at least I didn't pay for it. Someone else gave me their copy to read. I was storing all my books in the basement and had a flood and it was the very last thing I rescued...although it's like a cockroach - survived everything.

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811841 is a reply to message #811819 ]
Tue, 13 September 2022 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve  is currently offline Steve

No Cups

If both management and Puljujarvi were both happy and in this together, I would think that Oiler management would come out and defend him after these stupid articles come out. The silence is telling. One or both sides aren't happy with the other. My bet is that it's both sides. There is a zero percent chance that Puljajarvi spends his UFA years in Edmonton. The hope is that the Oilers can get decent assets for him at some point. The current market is not in their favour.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."

- Calvin

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811842 is a reply to message #811841 ]
Tue, 13 September 2022 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Steve wrote on Tue, 13 September 2022 10:44

If both management and Puljujarvi were both happy and in this together, I would think that Oiler management would come out and defend him after these stupid articles come out. The silence is telling. One or both sides aren't happy with the other. My bet is that it's both sides. There is a zero percent chance that Puljajarvi spends his UFA years in Edmonton. The hope is that the Oilers can get decent assets for him at some point. The current market is not in their favour.

Do the Oilers defend their players much? Matheson was allowed to go at some players pretty hard last year. I think Drai maybe? And it was all up to the players to be sarcastic with him and shut him up (didn't really work but Matty eventually got tired of the narrative he was trying to push). I think this org has a decent history of just leaving players out to dry with media.

For Pulju there actually was some defense. Brad Holland stroked the analytics crowd and basically said he agrees with his defensive contribution being top tier. Ken Holland said he is not in any rush to trade Pulju. Pulju's camp I believe said they aren't asking to be traded. He went to arbitration to make sure he had a deal for this coming season and seems pretty positive by all accounts so far. I dunno what is left for anyone to say.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 September 2022 10:52]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811852 is a reply to message #811842 ]
Tue, 13 September 2022 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 13 September 2022 10:49

Steve wrote on Tue, 13 September 2022 10:44

Do the Oilers defend their players much? Matheson was allowed to go at some players pretty hard last year. I think Drai maybe? And it was all up to the players to be sarcastic with him and shut him up (didn't really work but Matty eventually got tired of the narrative he was trying to push). I think this org has a decent history of just leaving players out to dry with media.

For Pulju there actually was some defense. Brad Holland stroked the analytics crowd and basically said he agrees with his defensive contribution being top tier. Ken Holland said he is not in any rush to trade Pulju. Pulju's camp I believe said they aren't asking to be traded. He went to arbitration to make sure he had a deal for this coming season and seems pretty positive by all accounts so far. I dunno what is left for anyone to say.

One of my issues with Oilers management is that since Sather left, there has been no attempts to defend players from media or fans. Justin Schultz or Marc-Andre Bergeron getting booed every time they touch the puck, to the obvious detriment to their game? Crickets. Spector pulling out the hatchet and ripping in to Hemsky for non-performance when he was playing on a broken foot for a month - something Spector likely was aware of? The Oilers say nothing beyond mentioning that he's out for the season with that injury a couple days after Spector's article. The bunch of them going on and on about Draisaitl after the run-in with Matheson? Or Matheson attacking Koskinen? Nothing from the team. Hell, when racists were giving Ethan Bear a barrage of online abuse, all Ken Holland had to say on the matter was that he hadn't heard about it.

It's part of the tacit bargain with the media here. They have free reign to say whatever they want about whomever they want, so long as that whomever isn't part of the team management or coaching group at the time. And with fans, well, they're afraid if they target fans, then the fans might target them too, so they prefer to stay quiet. If they're let go, they're open season though so long as they're not also alumni.

I do not expect one member of the team's management to step to a mike and defend Puljujarvi or anyone else (unless criticized by mean bloggers).

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811827 is a reply to message #810671 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

That extra few million of cap space from Keith's contract that the NHL just made vanish into thin air without a fight from the Oilers or NHLPA would be nice right about now. We would be signing up another member of the PA right now for depth instead of trying to toss our cap space to another team.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #811828 is a reply to message #811827 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 20:50

That extra few million of cap space from Keith's contract that the NHL just made vanish into thin air without a fight from the Oilers or NHLPA would be nice right about now. We would be signing up another member of the PA right now for depth instead of trying to toss our cap space to another team.

My guess is the NHL told the Oilers they'd ignore their obvious cap circumvention with Smith career ending injury suffered in the handshake line. The union is a different question. I would have filed a policy grievance the second that decision dropped. Either legal said they didn't have a case because of some obscure piece of legislation, CBA line, or standard practice or there was some horse trading. Since no individual can claim to be harmed, this new form of cap management goes away and the union gets a nicer summer golf tournament.

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #812121 is a reply to message #810671 ]
Sun, 25 September 2022 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

If you heard an explosion, that was Spector's head popping. Last night Stewart on SN said his colleagues are trying to run Pulju out of town, but McDavid wanted him back. Today Pulju would wearing an A.

@dhockey13
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdiFS-GakAEBXFp?format=jpg&name=small

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #812129 is a reply to message #812121 ]
Sun, 25 September 2022 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Kr55 wrote on Sun, 25 September 2022 15:56

If you heard an explosion, that was Spector's head popping. Last night Stewart on SN said his colleagues are trying to run Pulju out of town, but McDavid wanted him back. Today Pulju would wearing an A.

@dhockey13
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdiFS-GakAEBXFp?format=jpg&name=small

LMAO.
Of course it means nothing in the preseason but that seems like Woody trolling the moron media.

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #812304 is a reply to message #810671 ]
Tue, 04 October 2022 17:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose  is currently offline Goose

1 Cup

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FeQrT6RakAE_4m3?format=jpg&name=900x900

nObOdY oN tHe TeAm LiKeS hIm

https://twitter.com/zjlaing/status/1577433395382341632?s=20& amp; amp;t=_iVq14dE42xhlh8wcV6r7Q

Oilers Goal Differential
17/18: 234 GF / 263 GA (-29)
18/19: 232 GF / 274 GA (-42)
19/20 (82 game pace): 257 GF / 254 GA (+3) in 64 games
2021 (82 game pace):269 GF / 235 GA (+34) after 38 games

Re: Puljujarvi + Yamamoto File for Arbitration [message #812313 is a reply to message #812304 ]
Tue, 04 October 2022 23:37 Go to previous message

6 Cups

Interesting - Virtanen was on the fishing trip too, but gets cropped and left out of the mentions by Kane. Does the team know he's already gone?

Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4]  
Previous Topic:Virtanen and Demers Sign PTOs
Next Topic:RNH to sign 8yr/41M extension
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca