Oilers resign Kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810399]
Tue, 12 July 2022 23:58 Go to next message
sinfulchimp306  is currently offline sinfulchimp306

No Cups

Just announced on twitter

Formerly gagnerisgod.
PLAY LABAMBA BABY

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810401 is a reply to message #810399 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

No Cups

4x5.1 is some legit nice work by Holland.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810402 is a reply to message #810401 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gator21  is currently offline Gator21

No Cups

Great deal! Wave Towel Oilers sign a major player on a bargain contract same day as the Flambes lose their top player...what a night to be an Oiler fan lol

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810403 is a reply to message #810399 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

Good player at a decent price for decent term. I'm pretty impressed.

Lets just hope he doesn't get too comfortable and slip back into his bad habits.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810411 is a reply to message #810403 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

NetBOG wrote on Wed, 13 July 2022 00:25

Lets just hope he doesn't get too comfortable and slip back into his bad habits.

I'm disappointed to see him back.

I expect the next couple years will see some negative headlines and distractions from lawsuits for his past behaviour, and he's managed to wear out his welcome with his team any time he's had a long deal in the past. I am betting he's not loved on his way out the door in Edmonton too.

I think we've seen Kane's true colours in the past, and while I think he's on his best behaviour now, we still have never seen any contrition for any past actions from him. I don't believe he's really changed. I can't ever really cheer for this player - I think violence against women is just unforgivable. I hope he plays well for us, but he'll always remain one of my least favourite Oilers of all-time.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810413 is a reply to message #810411 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Being a good dude doesn't win a lot of hockey games or get people watching. The Oilers job is to win and this helps. Good player at a good number. The worst case scenario is the Oilers do what the Sharks did and make up some lame reason to get rid of him (and then pay for it after the arbitration decision is handed down).

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810455 is a reply to message #810413 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

1 Cup

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 13 July 2022 08:16

The worst case scenario is the Oilers do what the Sharks did and make up some lame reason to get rid of him (and then pay for it after the arbitration decision is handed down).

you mean like a buyout?

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810458 is a reply to message #810455 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Wed, 13 July 2022 10:56

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 13 July 2022 08:16

The worst case scenario is the Oilers do what the Sharks did and make up some lame reason to get rid of him (and then pay for it after the arbitration decision is handed down).

you mean like a buyout?

Don't even.

Although... that's a lot of cap space.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810417 is a reply to message #810411 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Burgeoboy  is currently offline Burgeoboy

No Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 13 July 2022 11:23

NetBOG wrote on Wed, 13 July 2022 00:25

I'm disappointed to see him back.

I expect the next couple years will see some negative headlines and distractions from lawsuits for his past behaviour, and he's managed to wear out his welcome with his team any time he's had a long deal in the past. I am betting he's not loved on his way out the door in Edmonton too.

I think we've seen Kane's true colours in the past, and while I think he's on his best behaviour now, we still have never seen any contrition for any past actions from him. I don't believe he's really changed. I can't ever really cheer for this player - I think violence against women is just unforgivable. I hope he plays well for us, but he'll always remain one of my least favourite Oilers of all-time.

I agree it won't end well here, but at this term and price, I think it is worth the gamble, (strickly talking hockey)

As for the personal/women stuff, there's no defending that at all, I am shocked there wasn't more of an outcry when he sign here this year, on that alone I have been fine if he never played here again (or to start).

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810404 is a reply to message #810399 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

He's BACK!!

He's a foundation piece.. a main ingredient.. great place to start adding complimentary pieces from here.

Decent cap number, good term.

His term and cap are well suited for the expected increase in NHL cap by year 3.

His cap will also serve as a good reference point for any potential UFA's to compare to.. eg. relative to Kane.. a guy like Marchment should expect to get no more than 1.75 from the Oilers.. UFA's will know how their ask price relates to the Oil salary scale.. and eliminate pointless posturing.

Kane's going to have the summer to get in even better shape, go through training camp.. and start the season at 100%, unlike last season.. looking forward to what a full season with Kane and McDavid is going to bring!

Great way to start off the UFA season! icon_nod

https://twitter.com/evanderkane_9/status/1547094761156120578 ?cxt=HHwWhMCgiaGfsfgqAAAA

Quote:

Evander Kane@evanderkane_9

I’m back.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------

I'm pleased to announce | will be staying with the Edmonton Oilers for the next 4 seasons (5.125 AAV).

Throughout the last 12 months there have been lots of road blocks, tons of adversity and many tough days.

I'm grateful for the tremendous amount of support from family, friends, teammates and others
who have helped me stay strong through those difficult times.

| want to thank the Edmonton Oilers for giving me an opportunity to REMIND people who | am as a player and a person.

| also want to thank my girlfriend Mara, she has been my rock through these past 12 months and I'm grateful to have her by my side.

A big part of my decision to stay in Edmonton was because of the opportunity given to me only 7 months ago but also the chance to be a part of a championship team.

| want to win, and | believe after signing this deal we will be able to add the right pieces along with myself to accomplish that goal, a championship.

See you in the fall,

[Updated on: Wed, 13 July 2022 01:01]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810405 is a reply to message #810404 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

No Cups

Hot damn! Now if we can get a goalie and plug our D holes.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810406 is a reply to message #810399 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

Full no move for first 3 years, 16 team no move in the final year.

$11.5 million in signing bonus

Very not buyoutable.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810409 is a reply to message #810406 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clutchlikeeberle  is currently offline clutchlikeeberle

No Cups

In actual fact the last 2 years are VERY buy outsole. This deal is deal is near perfect. Tells me barrie will be traded soon tho.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810408 is a reply to message #810399 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

.. as an interesting comparison.. Pittsburg just signed 35 year old Malkin for $6.1M x 4

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810410 is a reply to message #810399 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

Full no move clause actually lasts until Feb 28, 2025. So 2.67 years.

Clean house or bust

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810412 is a reply to message #810410 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

I am very happy and stunned he is back as I expected some team to give him way more term and possibly more money. Oilers just signed a legit 30 goal scorer for low end top 6 money on a short deal. this is a deal he can easily live up too. No move only for part of it. It's structured so any signing bonuses are paid early so if you had to buy it out towards the end, it's affordable. Even paying him less in the final years which some bottom feeder teams like who might be looking for more cap hit. I don't see how a person can't think this a good deal.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810414 is a reply to message #810399 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Pretty surprised by the contract and term. Not even 2M more than we gave Kassian lol.

Think this is good work by Holland and mcDrai probably helping with the push.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810418 is a reply to message #810399 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

Impressed particularly by the term. I was nearly sure it was going to be 5 or 6 years. Need the 30 goals and the on ice player type.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810419 is a reply to message #810418 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

When Dom Luszczyszyn says the Oilers got a good deal, he saying market value based on his numbers for Kane is 7.1 mill, I am liking the deal even more.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810429 is a reply to message #810399 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose  is currently offline Goose

1 Cup

Overall, better than I was expecting for Kane.

Definitely some risk still for the Oilers. Kane's numbers away from McDavid were not good, at all (we saw what happened when the Oilers tried to force Lucic onto McDavid's wing at the beginning of his contract, and while I don't think this is the same situation, there are parallels). His defensive commitment is suspect and he takes a ton of penalties. I think those factors balance out the scoring a bit, which is why I was really concerned when I thought the number was going to come in around $7M.

And while I've long since given up on the idea that professional athletes are good people, or expect professional sports teams to hold to any sort of moral code, there is always the risk that he blows up the locker room at some point.

And of course, age. He'll be 34 at the end of this deal, and maybe not a guy that's been the easiest on his body, on and off the ice.

This improves the Oilers forward depth (as long as he plays the bulk of his minutes with McDavid), but I probably would have rather they spent this money on defence, even if it meant paying additional assets to get a guy like Chychrun or Provorov (and I don't think the acquisition cost for Provorov would have been that high).

Oilers Goal Differential
17/18: 234 GF / 263 GA (-29)
18/19: 232 GF / 274 GA (-42)
19/20 (82 game pace): 257 GF / 254 GA (+3) in 64 games
2021 (82 game pace):269 GF / 235 GA (+34) after 38 games

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810454 is a reply to message #810429 ]
Wed, 13 July 2022 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

I've been hearing chatter on TSN 1260 about the possibility of the arbitrator deciding Kane is still a Shark from the two old guys right now and Rishaug this morning. This is basically impossible and something we do not need to worry about it. Labour arbitration doesn't like to put employees into toxic situations where it's unlikely they can succeed. Kane did everything right by filing the grievance and, more importantly, mitigating his income losses by playing for the Oilers last season and signing for the next 4.

The two most likely outcomes of arb, should it go that far, is the Sharks having to pay the most or all of the difference between the old salary and new or the Sharks winning. Depending on what the employers legal is saying a settlement is probable.

Kane will not go back to the Sharks.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810573 is a reply to message #810454 ]
Thu, 14 July 2022 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

The Kane deal just keeps getting better in my eye every time another deal happens. Devils sign Palat for 5 years at 6 mill per. Palat is a good complimentary player. Decent in playoffs. Has a few rings which raises his price just because. But he's smaller, less physical and as only top 20 goals once in his whole career, 8 yrs ago. He has 18 goals, 49 pts in 77 games this past season. So the Oilers got a bigger, meaner guy who scores more for less money and term.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810580 is a reply to message #810573 ]
Thu, 14 July 2022 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 14 July 2022 08:54

The Kane deal just keeps getting better in my eye every time another deal happens. Devils sign Palat for 5 years at 6 mill per. Palat is a good complimentary player. Decent in playoffs. Has a few rings which raises his price just because. But he's smaller, less physical and as only top 20 goals once in his whole career, 8 yrs ago. He has 18 goals, 49 pts in 77 games this past season. So the Oilers got a bigger, meaner guy who scores more for less money and term.

He hasn’t made a habit of beating up women though. Hasn’t left three teams in disgrace. Hasn’t to our knowledge welched on paying mistresses for abortions he pressured them in to. And had a couple Cup rings to his name too.

I’d definitely prefer Giroux over Palat, but there are definitely some good reasons to like him better than Kane.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810583 is a reply to message #810580 ]
Thu, 14 July 2022 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

In a cap world, you need value deals and I see Kane as more of a value deal than Palat.

[Updated on: Fri, 15 July 2022 12:21]

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810617 is a reply to message #810580 ]
Fri, 15 July 2022 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Thu, 14 July 2022 12:12

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 14 July 2022 08:54

He hasn’t made a habit of beating up women though. Hasn’t left three teams in disgrace. Hasn’t to our knowledge welched on paying mistresses for abortions he pressured them in to. And had a couple Cup rings to his name too.

I’d definitely prefer Giroux over Palat, but there are definitely some good reasons to like him better than Kane.

Yup, from a hockey pov hopefully Kane scores 40 goals each of the next 3 seasons and the Oilers challenge for the Cup. A more likely outcome is, with some money in the bank, his outside issues return while the past ones come back into the public eye. Odds are against getting the full term out of the player and being happy about it.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810619 is a reply to message #810617 ]
Fri, 15 July 2022 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Fri, 15 July 2022 12:08

A more likely outcome is, with some money in the bank, his outside issues return while the past ones come back into the public eye. Odds are against getting the full term out of the player and being happy about it.

Lol. Thanks for the chaos math, Dr. Ian Malcolm. You must have some graduate level training in probability and complex systems to be able to speak about likely outcomes and “the odds” so definitively. SMH.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810620 is a reply to message #810619 ]
Fri, 15 July 2022 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Skoobz wrote on Fri, 15 July 2022 13:10

A more likely outcome is, with some money in the bank, his outside issues return while the past ones come back into the public eye. Odds are against getting the full term out of the player and being happy about it.

Lol. Thanks for the chaos math, Dr. Ian Malcolm. You must have some graduate level training in probability and complex systems to be able to speak about likely outcomes and “the odds” so definitively. SMH.

Happy to simplify it for you: Kane is a bad person who is good at hockey.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810633 is a reply to message #810620 ]
Fri, 15 July 2022 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Fri, 15 July 2022 13:15

That’s an opinion that many have. I have no issue with that opinion. I take issue with you equating strong emotions with “likely” outcomes. It’s lazy.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810638 is a reply to message #810633 ]
Fri, 15 July 2022 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Skoobz wrote on Fri, 15 July 2022 19:27

That’s an opinion that many have. I have no issue with that opinion. I take issue with you equating strong emotions with “likely” outcomes. It’s lazy.

Sure dude. I’m looking back at his last three stops and doing the math. Hope I’m wrong.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810645 is a reply to message #810638 ]
Sat, 16 July 2022 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Fri, 15 July 2022 20:39

Skoobz wrote on Fri, 15 July 2022 19:27

Sure dude. I’m looking back at his last three stops and doing the math. Hope I’m wrong.

McDavid sounds like a pretty serious dude. Let's hope being linemates with him keeps on the straight and level. Sometimes the biggest influence in behaviour is the group you are in with.

Also sounded like Kane wanted to be around Edm/Van/Cgy to be close to his family, so maybe his decision matrix has matured.

At the end of the day, this is all up to Kane. We're just along for the ride.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810647 is a reply to message #810645 ]
Sat, 16 July 2022 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

nullterm wrote on Sat, 16 July 2022 13:51

McDavid sounds like a pretty serious dude. Let's hope being linemates with him keeps on the straight and level. Sometimes the biggest influence in behaviour is the group you are in with.

Also sounded like Kane wanted to be around Edm/Van/Cgy to be close to his family, so maybe his decision matrix has matured.

Not to mention he is the father of 2 kids.. including sole custody of the girl he shares with his ex wife.. responsibility for a child will straighten you out pretty quick.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810657 is a reply to message #810647 ]
Sun, 17 July 2022 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Sat, 16 July 2022 15:29

nullterm wrote on Sat, 16 July 2022 13:51

Not to mention he is the father of 2 kids.. including sole custody of the girl he shares with his ex wife.. responsibility for a child will straighten you out pretty quick.

That's for damned sure! Soon as you change that first diaper and remember you have a small human now depending on you not to starve, everything is different.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810680 is a reply to message #810657 ]
Mon, 18 July 2022 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Supposedly every Oilers player in their exit meeting said they wanted Kane back. Those exit meetings are where players get their chance to complain in private about anyone and anything. So if the team wanted him back especially the guys that drive the Oilers bus to success, that's good enough for me to bring him back.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810688 is a reply to message #810680 ]
Mon, 18 July 2022 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

One thigns that is new for Kane playing as an Oiler, he's no longer 'the guy' that he's been his entire career. On the Oilers, he's not #1 or #2, and he may fight for #3. Curious if that levels his head.

I hope he has outgrown his demons. That's really all we can do now that he's here.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810692 is a reply to message #810688 ]
Mon, 18 July 2022 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Dragon_Matt wrote on Mon, 18 July 2022 10:00

One thigns that is new for Kane playing as an Oiler, he's no longer 'the guy' that he's been his entire career. On the Oilers, he's not #1 or #2, and he may fight for #3. Curious if that levels his head.

I hope he has outgrown his demons. That's really all we can do now that he's here.

*demons and existing, ongoing legal issues

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810739 is a reply to message #810680 ]
Tue, 19 July 2022 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Mon, 18 July 2022 08:43

Supposedly every Oilers player in their exit meeting said they wanted Kane back. Those exit meetings are where players get their chance to complain in private about anyone and anything. So if the team wanted him back especially the guys that drive the Oilers bus to success, that's good enough for me to bring him back.

Hockey culture isn’t great at self-policing. If it were, you’d have heard the names of everyone involved in the World Junior assault by now. The fact is, players don’t care much about off-ice bad behaviour if the player helps them win. I don’t think that’s anything to celebrate.

Despite all his issues, you can’t find a quote from any teammate of Evander Kane’s condemning anything he’s done other than anonymous stories about his misbehaviour at the team level.

If you’re a hockey exec, you need to look at everything - and ongoing legal issues and major character issues at every stop he’s been in? Those are serious red flags.

Remember he was on his best behaviour at the start in San Jose too. And then he made a lot of off-ice headlines and feuded with teammates and coaches.

The fact is, he’s a dirtbag who has been credibly accused of beating up a woman as well as a myriad of other smaller offences. He’s not likely to ever not be a dirtbag. His teammates may not care that he is a dirtbag, but I do. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810742 is a reply to message #810739 ]
Wed, 20 July 2022 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 19 July 2022 23:28

Hockey culture isn’t great at self-policing. If it were, you’d have heard the names of everyone involved in the World Junior assault by now. The fact is, players don’t care much about off-ice bad behaviour if the player helps them win. I don’t think that’s anything to celebrate.

Despite all his issues, you can’t find a quote from any teammate of Evander Kane’s condemning anything he’s done other than anonymous stories about his misbehaviour at the team level.

If you’re a hockey exec, you need to look at everything - and ongoing legal issues and major character issues at every stop he’s been in? Those are serious red flags.

Remember he was on his best behaviour at the start in San Jose too. And then he made a lot of off-ice headlines and feuded with teammates and coaches.

The fact is, he’s a dirtbag who has been credibly accused of beating up a woman as well as a myriad of other smaller offences. He’s not likely to ever not be a dirtbag. His teammates may not care that he is a dirtbag, but I do. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

I wonder if there's an equivalency between your distaste of Kane and NetBOG's dislike for Hall.

[Updated on: Wed, 20 July 2022 09:48]

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810743 is a reply to message #810742 ]
Wed, 20 July 2022 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 20 July 2022 08:14

I wonder if there's a equivalency between your distaste of Kane and NetBOG's dislike for Hall.

*former league MVP Taylor Hall

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810744 is a reply to message #810743 ]
Wed, 20 July 2022 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

** former league MVP and first overall draft pick magnet Taylor Hall

Re: Oilers resign kane 4 x 5.1 [message #810814 is a reply to message #810742 ]
Mon, 25 July 2022 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 20 July 2022 08:14

I wonder if there's an equivalency between your distaste of Kane and NetBOG's dislike for Hall.

Well, if it's shown credibly that Hall beat the crap out of some girl, then I'll join NetBOG in hating him too.

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Pregame: Calgary @ Edmonton (Game #2)
Next Topic:Review: Vancouver @ Edmonton (Game #1)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca