This day on April 15
None

Happy Birthday To: Dani, oilerfaninB.C., golddust, saskoilfan, hurtin, chiizas

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #2)Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #2) [message #808289 is a reply to message #808284 ]
Fri, 03 June 2022 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
benv  is currently offline benv

No Cups

JPro wrote on Fri, 03 June 2022 19:34

CrusaderPi wrote on Fri, 03 June 2022 09:11

nullterm wrote on Fri, 03 June 2022 01:15

This has been foreseen by the hockey corgi....
https://twitter.com/ECOilersGal/status/1532554524073893891?s =20&t=e9PQeQrRgsSP4MRDzU8lXg

Holy. That game 7 looks like a roller coaster affair. I'm going to need to take the next day off.

Looks like a Colorado overtime goal gets called back and then the Oilers finish it off.

That sounds like fun.

Imagine turning the TV off pissed, going to bed and then waking up to find out your team won. I’d definitely think the simulation I’m living in glitched.

I remember that happened in 2006 in the first round against Detroit in game 3. Remember the Detroit goal that went under the net. The staff at Rexall smartly kept the visiting team exit locked so the Wings couldn't quickly get off the ice to make sure the NHL looked at it. It was of course called back and Jarret Stoll would win it for Edmonton in the second OT.

I knew a few people who had shut it off after the Wings alleged goal and woke up the next morning finding out the Oilers had won.

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #2) [message #808291 is a reply to message #808289 ]
Sat, 04 June 2022 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

No Cups

benv wrote on Fri, 03 June 2022 22:00

JPro wrote on Fri, 03 June 2022 19:34

CrusaderPi wrote on Fri, 03 June 2022 09:11

nullterm wrote on Fri, 03 June 2022 01:15

This has been foreseen by the hockey corgi....
https://twitter.com/ECOilersGal/status/1532554524073893891?s =20&t=e9PQeQrRgsSP4MRDzU8lXg

Holy. That game 7 looks like a roller coaster affair. I'm going to need to take the next day off.

Looks like a Colorado overtime goal gets called back and then the Oilers finish it off.

That sounds like fun.

Imagine turning the TV off pissed, going to bed and then waking up to find out your team won. I’d definitely think the simulation I’m living in glitched.

I remember that happened in 2006 in the first round against Detroit in game 3. Remember the Detroit goal that went under the net. The staff at Rexall smartly kept the visiting team exit locked so the Wings couldn't quickly get off the ice to make sure the NHL looked at it. It was of course called back and Jarret Stoll would win it for Edmonton in the second OT.

I knew a few people who had shut it off after the Wings alleged goal and woke up the next morning finding out the Oilers had won.

I remember going mental that night with that soap operatic ending.

I had no idea about the Rexall staff barring the Wings from leaving LOL

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Send a private message to this user  

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]  
Previous Topic:Review: Colorado @ Edmonton (Game #3)
Next Topic:GDT: Colorado @ Edmonton (Game #3)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca