Home Record: 0-1-1       Road Record: 0-2-0       Overall Record: 0-3-1
Home / Road Goals For: 7/6 Total: 13
Home / Road Goals Against: 10/12 Total: 22

2020-21 Regular Season
Home Record: 0-0-0       Road Record: 0-0-0       Overall Record: 0-0-0
Home / Road Goals For: 0/0 Total: 0
Home / Road Goals Against: 0/0 Total: 0

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807891 is a reply to message #807890 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

No Cups

I can't decide whether I'd prefer Drai with McDavid or not for this series.

Can't argue the success they have had together these playoffs, but Kadri in particular can play a heck of a shutdown game (when the refs let him drape himself all over McDavid), so splitting them up would allow one of them more space.

I guess it's nice to have that luxury where you can play them together or separate depending how the game is going.

Super happy about the early start times too! I was anticipating midnight puck drops for the games in Colorado, so 9pm is a pleasant surprise.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807894 is a reply to message #807891 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

No Cups

Looking forward to this, but the Avs will be a tough out. Hopefully they fall into the "one player" mindset that Calgary did. Gotta get the split, so let's take the first one.

I doubt I'm going to head into Denver for a mid-week 6pm start. I'd probably have to leave here at 3pm or earlier, fight traffic, parking at the rink, etc. Much better to enjoy it in the comfort of home and save the cash.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807903 is a reply to message #807891 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

NZ Oiler Fan wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 08:00

I can't decide whether I'd prefer Drai with McDavid or not for this series.

Can't argue the success they have had together these playoffs, but Kadri in particular can play a heck of a shutdown game (when the refs let him drape himself all over McDavid), so splitting them up would allow one of them more space.

I guess it's nice to have that luxury where you can play them together or separate depending how the game is going.

Super happy about the early start times too! I was anticipating midnight puck drops for the games in Colorado, so 9pm is a pleasant surprise.

Probably all dependent on Draisaitl's health. He looked to have been skating better, but his shots on goal were a bit down from the regular season, and the quality of the shots on goal did not pass my eye test.

Centering a top line might be a big ask, but it sure would make Colorado's job harder if they had to defend against a healthy McDavid and Draisaitl on two different units.

Kadri will be a story line in this series. Either he will do something stupid, be a two-way force or gets owned. Kadri's effectiveness will be a determining factor in this round.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807892 is a reply to message #807890 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

It's GAMEDAY!!!!

First Conference Finals game since 2006! LET'S GO OILERS!!!

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807893 is a reply to message #807890 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feepa  is currently offline feepa

No Cups

Hearing rumours that Koskinen is getting the start tonight? Can anyone confirm or deny?

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807897 is a reply to message #807893 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

feepa wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 08:17

Hearing rumours that Koskinen is getting the start tonight? Can anyone confirm or deny?

Who's your rumour source, a Flames fan? I can't technically confirm it yet but Smith will start.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807902 is a reply to message #807897 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feepa  is currently offline feepa

No Cups

just another forum, no credibility, but didn't think it made any sense.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807898 is a reply to message #807893 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi is currently online CrusaderPi

6 Cups

My guess would be gamesmanship, Smitty was told to rest more or broke a hip in the shower again.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807900 is a reply to message #807893 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

https://i.stack.imgur.com/2aMtH.jpg

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807896 is a reply to message #807890 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Do you feel that? … aw yaaaa… Oh ah ah ah ah ah!!!!

Get up… come on, get down with the MUSTNESS!!!!!

GAME 1, WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS! FEEEEEL THE MUST BOYS!!!!

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807899 is a reply to message #807896 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 08:37

Do you feel that? … aw yaaaa… Oh ah ah ah ah ah!!!!

Get up… come on, get down with the MUSTNESS!!!!!

GAME 1, WESTERN CONFERENCE FINALS! FEEEEEL THE MUST BOYS!!!!

Absolute musty that we come out hard for game 1. No more giving away free games if we want a shot to win the series.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807904 is a reply to message #807890 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

LFGGGGG!

Let's steal home ice tonight!

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807906 is a reply to message #807904 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Feels like a great time in this series for some of the non star players to chip in. I think McLeod is due. Yamo had chances, I think he is due. Maybe Foegele feels like a goal or 2 is coming. Would be nice to see Kassian and on of his playoff goals we saw a few years ago. I feel like JP is a massive confidence guy and when he's feeling it, he can be a force. I am hoping for JP to take his goal in game 5 and build on that. If the Oilers can get a few goals from the guys above, HUGE.

So there is no potential misunderstanding in my post, I WANT/EXPECT JP to be in the line up tonight.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807908 is a reply to message #807906 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 10:19

Feels like a great time in this series for some of the non star players to chip in. I think McLeod is due. Yamo had chances, I think he is due. Maybe Foegele feels like a goal or 2 is coming. Would be nice to see Kassian and on of his playoff goals we saw a few years ago. I feel like JP is a massive confidence guy and when he's feeling it, he can be a force. I am hoping for JP to take his goal in game 5 and build on that. If the Oilers can get a few goals from the guys above, HUGE.

So there is no potential misunderstanding in my post, I WANT/EXPECT JP to be in the line up tonight.

Congratulations. I'm glad to see you're finally coming around!

How about Holloway now?

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807909 is a reply to message #807908 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 10:26

How about Holloway now?

Well I was told I said I wanted JP sat numerous times over the playoffs which is false so I wanted to make sure I put that out there.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807914 is a reply to message #807909 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 10:32

How about Holloway now?

Well I was told I said I wanted JP sat numerous times over the playoffs which is false so I wanted to make sure I put that out there.

I apologize. Welcome to the Bison King fan wagon.

I got some for room Holloway. Although, I doubt he gets in the lineup unless it’s a last resort.

[Updated on: Tue, 31 May 2022 13:37]

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807916 is a reply to message #807914 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 11:19

How about Holloway now?

I got some room Holloway. Although, I doubt he gets in the lineup unless it’s a last resort.

I wouldn't say I was never not a fan of the player this season. I would just like to see him apply his tremendous physical gifts more on a consistent basis. When he does, he can be a force with his speed, skill and great size.

I am curious to see what the lines will be and if Leon practicing finally is a sign he's a lot better and capable of running a line. While a truly dynamic duo, I worry about the second line and matching the Avs other center. Backlund is a good player but he is more more of a defensive center than offensive. If they keep with McD & Leon, Nuge will have to have a even better series.

[Updated on: Tue, 31 May 2022 11:33]

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807917 is a reply to message #807916 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 11:31

How about Holloway now?

I got some room Holloway. Although, I doubt he gets in the lineup unless it’s a last resort.

I wouldn't say I was never not a fan of the player this season. I would just like to see him apply his tremendous physical gifts more on a consistent basis. When he does, he can be a force with his speed, skill and great size.

I am curious to see what the lines will be and if Leon practicing finally is a sign he's a lot better and capable of running a line. While a truly dynamic duo, I worry about the second line and matching the Avs other center. Backlund is a good player but he is more more of a defensive center than offensive. If they keep with McD & Leon, Nuge will have to have a even better series.

Read nothing in to line rushes. Woodcroft's already shown that he's not above misdirection, and he seems to like to juggle things in games as well from time to time.

With Draisaitl, if he's playing the middle unaided, then he's got to have a lot more leg strength back so he can accelerate. It's a lot more skating.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807918 is a reply to message #807917 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 11:52

RDOilerfan wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 11:31

How about Holloway now?

Read nothing in to line rushes. Woodcroft's already shown that he's not above misdirection, and he seems to like to juggle things in games as well from time to time.

With Draisaitl, if he's playing the middle unaided, then he's got to have a lot more leg strength back so he can accelerate. It's a lot more skating.

Totally.

Big series for I think Nuge. I saw celebration where McD and hugging Nuge several times saying things to him. Nuge has been waiting for this for a long time. No time like the present to elevate your game.

[Updated on: Tue, 31 May 2022 12:02]

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807919 is a reply to message #807918 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gator21  is currently offline Gator21

No Cups

Get the first goal and we will win! GO OIL!!

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807910 is a reply to message #807890 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

Whatever it takes

Clean house or bust

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807911 is a reply to message #807910 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 10:41

Whatever it takes

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807920 is a reply to message #807890 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Referees for the WCF Game 1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUG1T3DVIAAyh6K?format=jpg&name=small

See if mr Sackville can ignore the fact the Nate, the lesser 29, is a fellow maritimer.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807921 is a reply to message #807920 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

1 Cup

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 12:37

Referees for the WCF Game 1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUG1T3DVIAAyh6K?format=jpg&name=small

See if mr Sackville can ignore the fact the Nate, the lesser 29, is a fellow maritimer.

https://y.yarn.co/cef0ce1f-9588-4908-931f-2a28b302d446_text.gif

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807925 is a reply to message #807920 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Ref stats. Who knew?

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807926 is a reply to message #807925 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 12:01

Ref stats. Who knew?

Great website..
https://scoutingtherefs.com/2022/05/34476/todays-nhl-playoff -referees-and-linesmen-5-31-22/
Quote:

Sutherland and Dwyer are paired up for the second time in these playoffs, having combined forces for Rangers/Penguins Game 7.

Kelly Sutherland has had a bit of a break; his last game was over a week ago. Sutherland officiated Round 2 with Jon McIsaac, refereeing TBL/FLA Game 1, NYR/CAR Game 2, and STL/COL Game 4 (COL W 6-3). He skated with Jake Brenk in Round 1, working STL/MIN Game 1, LAK/EDM Game 2 (EDM W 6-0), COL/NSH Game 3 (COL W 7-3), NYR/PIT Game 4, and TOR/TBL Game 6. He also worked PIT/NYR Game 7 with Gord Dwyer.

Gord Dwyer worked most of the postseason along referee Francois St. Laurent. In Round 1, the duo handled TBL/TOR Game 2, CAR/BOS Game 3, MIN/STL Game 4, LAK/EDM Game 5 (EDM L 4-5), and FLA/WSH Game 6. Round 2 saw them take the ice for STL/COL Game 2 (STL W 4-1), CGY/EDM Game 3 (EDM W 4-1), and CAR/NYR Game 6.

[Updated on: Tue, 31 May 2022 13:07]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807927 is a reply to message #807926 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

How strong is the Mustiness of this game? The Oil lost the first game in each of the previous two series during this run, but can they afford to drop another one to the Avs?

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807928 is a reply to message #807927 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Ragnarok73 wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 13:22

How strong is the Mustiness of this game? The Oil lost the first game in each of the previous two series during this run, but can they afford to drop another one to the Avs?

We've seen the Oilers absolutely blow a game 1 (then come back, tie it, and blow it again) and play pretty well only to inexplicably blow it with a confusing pass up the middle. If they do drop this game 1 I hope they do it in a new and spectacular way.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807931 is a reply to message #807928 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 13:35

We've seen the Oilers absolutely blow a game 1 (then come back, tie it, and blow it again) and play pretty well only to inexplicably blow it with a confusing pass up the middle. If they do drop this game 1 I hope they do it in a new and spectacular way.

They’re bucking the trend and getting out to a 1-0 series lead tonight tho, Pi.

Yamo gonna look like Landeskog tonight.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807932 is a reply to message #807931 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 15:09

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 13:35

They’re bucking the trend and getting out to a 1-0 series lead tonight tho, Pi.

Yamo gonna look like Landeskog tonight.

I would definitely prefer to see us do things the easy way and just play well consistently and win, rather than digging a hole that they need to dig their way back out of again.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807922 is a reply to message #807890 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Connor says: Lets F Go!!!

https://c.tenor.com/UgAEZj1mIeYAAAAC/edmonton-oilers-connor-mcdavid.gif

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807923 is a reply to message #807890 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Avs D is vulnerable in their own end.. need to keep them there with a strong forecheck and cycle..
Oil offense needs to get a strong start.. up to now Avs have adjusted for slower, lesser skilled forwards in Nashville and St.Louis compared to Oilers top 6.. need to put Avs on their heels until they can adjust to it, which hopefully will be at least the 1st game.. for an Oil win! icon_nod

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807924 is a reply to message #807923 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

I think the Oilers have a legit chance. First game they lost 3-2 in OT, that was where Kadri ripped off Nurses helmet making it so he had to leave and the Oilers were out manned. Second game was 2-1 loss in a shootout and 3rd game the Oilers beat them 6-3.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807935 is a reply to message #807923 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose  is currently offline Goose

1 Cup

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 11:55

Avs D is vulnerable in their own end.. need to keep them there with a strong forecheck and cycle..
Oil offense needs to get a strong start.. up to now Avs have adjusted for slower, lesser skilled forwards in Nashville and St.Louis compared to Oilers top 6.. need to put Avs on their heels until they can adjust to it, which hopefully will be at least the 1st game.. for an Oil win! icon_nod

Just remembered that Josh Manson plays for the Avs. I hope he knows that he could walk right into a scouting position with the Oilers if he chose to retire right now. Pretty sure Director of Pro Scouting, Archie Henderson, doesn't have a parent or sibling working for the organization so he's easily replaceable. icon_wink

Oilers Goal Differential
17/18: 234 GF / 263 GA (-29)
18/19: 232 GF / 274 GA (-42)
19/20 (82 game pace): 257 GF / 254 GA (+3) in 64 games
2021 (82 game pace):269 GF / 235 GA (+34) after 38 games

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807936 is a reply to message #807935 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Goose wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 16:26

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 31 May 2022 11:55

Just remembered that Josh Manson plays for the Avs. I hope he knows that he could walk right into a scouting position with the Oilers if he chose to retire right now. Pretty sure Director of Pro Scouting, Archie Henderson, doesn't have a parent or sibling working for the organization so he's easily replaceable. icon_wink

Does Grampa Dave ask his granddaughter to give him some of daddies game sheets?

Some dog named Corgi that deflects balls into the air at some baskets picked the Oilers to win in 7. So there's that going for them!

[Updated on: Tue, 31 May 2022 16:40]

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807933 is a reply to message #807890 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

Oilers are 'dogs again, embrace it.

Anything can happen here, including all the good things.

If the Oilers don't give it up on the blue line up like a $2 hooker, if the fwd group is supportive coming back, if the Avs movement in the ozone doesn't perplex the Oilers and create openings, and if the Oilers get adequate tending, I like the chances. I think the Oilers can create enough offensively to provide support on the board, and should do their utmost to play in the Avs end.

Pressure should mostly be on the favs who haven't won anything either. We know the Oilers can overcome adversity, but it's not clear the Avs can....so the goal clearly should be to put them in that position.

LFG

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807934 is a reply to message #807933 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Calgary came in with the 3rd best goals against. The Oilers lite them up for 25 goals in 5 games that's with their PP being quiet. The Avs 7th best.

Calgary had a vezima nominee in goal and they made him look like a AHLer. The Avs goalie is barely above .900 in the playoffs playing Nashville who had their back up in and the Blues who is a good team but doesn't have any game breakers.

It will be a tough series but the Oilers definitely have a chance. Call me a homer but if the Oilers get any kind of goaltending, I think they win but it starts with game 1. I have to think the Oilers will come out better in this game to start the series. They were tentative and a bad goal lost them the game in the Kings series. They laid an egg in the Calgary so hopefully they will be ramped up tonight.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807937 is a reply to message #807890 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 16:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Another point to consider..

Avs have ALL the pressure.. they have struggled to make it this far for over 3 years.. they were EXPECTED to be in the FINAL and WIN since October.. a Oiler success season was considered to be making it through the 1st round.. and contend in teh 2nd round.. they beat their provincial rival, and the Pacific division leader in FIVE games.. everything else now is gravy.. loosy goosy.. sport is always better played loose.. Avs got the all the pressure and expectations.. fans.. players.. management. media..hmmm .. gettin' kinda tight around the collar... icon_nod

https://media2.giphy.com/media/l9FAwJOXYprFe/200.webp?cid=ecf05e47mrzkue88nkx1rrrrvbzxaqy290cpfan5c83057i9&rid=200.webp&ct=g

[Updated on: Tue, 31 May 2022 16:49]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1) [message #807938 is a reply to message #807890 ]
Tue, 31 May 2022 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

3 Cups

Oh yeah.. and the most important point to consider.. NEVER bet against this guy!

YEAH BABY!! icon_nod

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/fd/49/02fd490ad062c6f473aa0b8f2e4c43f4.gif
https://i.cbc.ca/1.5324979.1571341035!/fileImage/httpImage/mcdavid-goal-20191016.gif
https://c.tenor.com/wybc_8bqsOIAAAAC/edmonton-oilers-connor-mcdavid.gif
https://i.imgur.com/M0rz2NI.gif
https://c.tenor.com/hMmFBWDF6fUAAAAd/edmonton-oilers-connor-mcdavid.gif
https://c.tenor.com/5MKCeX8NnF4AAAAC/edmonton-oilers-connor-mcdavid.gif

[Updated on: Tue, 31 May 2022 17:03]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Pregame: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #2)
Next Topic:GDT: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #1)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca