This day on April 18
None

Happy Birthday To: spaz44, Formica, JDmassive, timothyparis12

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16)
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794727]
Thu, 18 November 2021 21:30 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

1 Cup

Final (OT) (SO)

Score Prediction
Login To See Your Results
No one predicted this!

Edmonton to win:   0%
Winnipeg to win:   0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794737 is a reply to message #794727 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

1 Cup

What a game!!! What a goal by McDavid, and what a performance by Skinner! He has to be getting the next start after that!

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794758 is a reply to message #794737 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Mike wrote on Thu, 18 November 2021 21:52

What a game!!! What a goal by McDavid, and what a performance by Skinner! He has to be getting the next start after that!

That's a heck of a career booster for Skinner. And man does this team like to make things difficult for him, lol. It's like the only goalie we are willing to play balls out for is Smith.

So glad McDavid was able to pull off some magic to quickly get that goal back and give Skinner the chance at his first "not against Ottawa somehow winning letting in 5 goals" win! That was a legit NHL quality win. I think Kostko will be getting some rest. Hopefully Skinner has more of that in him.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794738 is a reply to message #794727 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

I'm just exhausted after watching this one. Great game by Skinner to keep this game close- the one goal the Jets scored was a laser-eye that no one could have stopped.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794744 is a reply to message #794738 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Most exciting 1-1 game I’ve seen in quite some time. And man, what a performance by Skinner. The Ehlers goal was an absolutely perfect shot that he would have had no chance on even if he saw it. The fact he was screened by 3 guys? That’s not on him.

And what a heroic effort by the PK!

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794745 is a reply to message #794744 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Who gets the start Saturday?[ 28 vote(s) ]
1.Skinner 24 / 86%
2.Koskinen 4 / 14%

Does Skinner get the start Saturday against Chicago?

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794746 is a reply to message #794745 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

Mike wrote on Thu, 18 November 2021 23:07

Does Skinnet get the start Saturday against Chicago?

I voted Skinner. The Oilers should officially be a play the hot hand team right now. Skinner gets the net outside of normal rest games until he loses it.

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794749 is a reply to message #794745 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

Mike wrote on Thu, 18 November 2021 22:07

Does Skinner get the start Saturday against Chicago?

I'd play Skinner. He earned another start. I don't want to jinx it but maybe the Oilers developed a home grown goalie.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794761 is a reply to message #794744 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Mike wrote on Thu, 18 November 2021 22:05

Most exciting 1-1 game I’ve seen in quite some time. And man, what a performance by Skinner. The Ehlers goal was an absolutely perfect shot that he would have had no chance on even if he saw it. The fact he was screened by 3 guys? That’s not on him.

Strong effort by Skinner, and McDavid is still unreal. Pretty amazing start to the season for 97. His 16th straight game with a point. That ties Gretzky, Denis Savard and Peter Stastny for the 10th longest streak from the start of a season. Only longer streak off the start of a campaign in the 21st century was Henrik Zetterberg with 17 games in 2007-08. Needs two more games to crack the top 50 streaks of all-time though.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794762 is a reply to message #794761 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Fri, 19 November 2021 04:07

Mike wrote on Thu, 18 November 2021 22:05

Strong effort by Skinner, and McDavid is still unreal. Pretty amazing start to the season for 97. His 16th straight game with a point. That ties Gretzky, Denis Savard and Peter Stastny for the 10th longest streak from the start of a season. Only longer streak off the start of a campaign in the 21st century was Henrik Zetterberg with 17 games in 2007-08. Needs two more games to crack the top 50 streaks of all-time though.

If he gets a point the next game, he’ll be 1/3 of the way to the all time record! icon_eek

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794739 is a reply to message #794727 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JPro  is currently offline JPro

No Cups

Great game. Nice to see the team bail out McDavid. Skinner was 🔥🔥🔥

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794740 is a reply to message #794727 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

No Cups

Skinner earned that W.

Great PK in OT. Jeeze.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794742 is a reply to message #794740 ]
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

Suomalainen wrote on Thu, 18 November 2021 21:55

Skinner earned that W.

Great PK in OT. Jeeze.

This was like watching a playoff game between these two teams.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794743 is a reply to message #794740 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Impressive game by Skinner and the majority of the team. Hellebuyck was outstanding.

I have to say, pretty impressed by Benson. Almost getting more penalty minutes than time on ice is pretty amazing. If that doesn't scream quality NHLer then I don't know whatelse there is. I am starting to see the light.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794748 is a reply to message #794743 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 18 November 2021 22:57

Impressive game by Skinner and the majority of the team. Hellebuyck was outstanding.

I have to say, pretty impressed by Benson. Almost getting more penalty minutes than time on ice is pretty amazing. If that doesn't scream quality NHLer then I don't know whatelse there is. I am starting to see the light.

Over 7000 posts and still no clue? Maybe by 70000 you will have learned a little about player evaluation and development.

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794753 is a reply to message #794748 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Thu, 18 November 2021 22:11

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 18 November 2021 22:57

Over 7000 posts and still no clue? Maybe by 70000 you will have learned a little about player evaluation and development.

For a person who likes to call out perceived arrogance, he must not own a mirror in house.

I miss him when he doesn’t post and a half paragraph later and two “in my opinion” and I’m scrolling. Damn you sir. I can’t quit you!!!

Go Oilers!

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794741 is a reply to message #794727 ]
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

The Principal is making me a believer. What a game Stuey!!!!

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794747 is a reply to message #794727 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

I was going to give up on this one when Wpg finally scored, I didnt see them getting one by Helleybuck.

Wrong as happens occasionally with me lol. So much happened after that with the 2nd best goal of this year by McDavid again in a big moment. McDavid gets a 4 minute minor so I figure, ok I'm good with a point here. Wrong again, heroic PK in OT by Skinner and the rest.

After a weak sauce attempt by Leon in the SO, Connor's approach, his quick freaking hands in a snipe get a big SO goal, Skinner shuts the door, and Turris (good call Tip) takes a similar angle to 97, Helleybuck gives him a solid 18 inches by the far post, and he makes no mistake. Looked it up and Turris has a pretty good SO percentage.

Finally Kudos to Skinner. They don't win this with Koskinen. Dude stopped everything he saw, didn't matter. Rock solid, unfazed in a playoff type game. Please Lord, let this be the start of this young man's great career with this club. god

What a game, nipping a losing streak in the bud.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794754 is a reply to message #794747 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Thu, 18 November 2021 22:10

I was going to give up on this one when Wpg finally scored, I didnt see them getting one by Helleybuck.

Wrong as happens occasionally with me lol. So much happened after that with the 2nd best goal of this year by McDavid again in a big moment. McDavid gets a 4 minute minor so I figure, ok I'm good with a point here. Wrong again, heroic PK in OT by Skinner and the rest.

After a weak sauce attempt by Leon in the SO, Connor's approach, his quick freaking hands in a snipe get a big SO goal, Skinner shuts the door, and Turris (good call Tip) takes a similar angle to 97, Helleybuck gives him a solid 18 inches by the far post, and he makes no mistake. Looked it up and Turris has a pretty good SO percentage.

Finally Kudos to Skinner. They don't win this with Koskinen. Dude stopped everything he saw, didn't matter. Rock solid, unfazed in a playoff type game. Please Lord, let this be the start of this young man's great career with this club. god

What a game, nipping a losing streak in the bud.

Wouldn’t that be something if we found a vaccinated Blackwood. We need a break in net. Skinner looked very calm and veteran like tonight.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794757 is a reply to message #794727 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

AWESOME game by Skinner. I think we have a winner. Home grown.

McDavid going all ET again. His NYR goal was #1.. this one is #2.

Turris.. I guess that is why we have him.

Oh... forgot to mention.. that PK is freaking unreal.

A silver lining of the Smith injury is that the Oil get a golden opportunity to evaluate Skinner's potential to play in the NHL, and have a better idea what to do in the off season.

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2021 23:36]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794764 is a reply to message #794757 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oilfan94  is currently offline oilfan94

No Cups

If you would have said that at the start of the season that you could point at Turris and say he played a part in getting 2 wins this season I don't know if I would have believed it. Good on him. I wish he could get those good shots away during the game more often too.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794769 is a reply to message #794757 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 18 November 2021 23:32

A silver lining of the Smith injury is that the Oil get a golden opportunity to evaluate Skinner's potential to play in the NHL, and have a better idea what to do in the off season.

Good point on the Smith injury. It's early but if Skinner can establish himself as a legit NHL goalie, there is your dirt cheap at worse back up for next season. I'd give him the start next game for 2 reasons. 1 he earned it. 2 I think Koskinen plays much better when he he feels pressure for ice time. With Smith going down and the unknown of Skinner, I don't think Koskinen was feeling a ton of pressure that he was going to lose the net. Skinner looking great against a very, very good Jets team hopefully makes Koskinen take notice and refocus.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2021 08:49]

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794770 is a reply to message #794769 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 19 November 2021 11:46

Good point on the Smith injury. It's early but if Skinner can establish himself as a legit NHL goalie, there is your dirt cheap at worse back up for next season. I'd give him the start next game for 2 reasons. 1 he earned it. 2 I think Koskinen plays much better when he he feels pressure for ice time. With Smith going down and the unknown of Skinner, I don't think Koskinen was feeling a ton of pressure that he was going to lose the net. Skinner looking great against a very, very good Jets team hopefully makes Koskinen take notice and refocus.

Of the 3, Skinner easily is the one that has played the best. Koskinen had a few really good games, but a few really bad. Smith has been OK.

If it's me, I'm giving Skinner the reins until he stumbles, and even then, I'd let him have one bad game and come back to him to see how he bounces back. Who knows - might be this year's Binnington. Maybe the first ever Oilers Calder winner (9th overall in GAA, 5th in save %)?

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794772 is a reply to message #794770 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GabbyDugan  is currently offline GabbyDugan

No Cups

I hope you and RDOF are right, but Edmonton tends to slap Oiler goalies into oblivion when the going gets tough (and it inevitably does)

Cam Talbot went from hero to zero in Edmonton and had to salvage his career elsewhere, Dubnyk, Conklin, Broissault, and about 876 other goalies had moments of glory as Oilers, but ended up being pushed out of the crease by a very unforgiving fan base.

In the meantime, all the best to Skinner and may his success have a good run. His career winning streak is one, so it might be a good idea to hold off on the parade for Skinner. By the same token, don't bring out the pitchforks too soon either.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794774 is a reply to message #794772 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

GabbyDugan wrote on Fri, 19 November 2021 12:21

I hope you and RDOF are right, but Edmonton tends to slap Oiler goalies into oblivion when the going gets tough (and it inevitably does)

Cam Talbot went from hero to zero in Edmonton and had to salvage his career elsewhere, Dubnyk, Conklin, Broissault, and about 876 other goalies had moments of glory as Oilers, but ended up being pushed out of the crease by a very unforgiving fan base.

In the meantime, all the best to Skinner and may his success have a good run. His career winning streak is one, so it might be a good idea to hold off on the parade for Skinner. By the same token, don't bring out the pitchforks too soon either.

I'm not proclaiming or prognosticating anything. Just saying that I love what I have seen so far. I am 100% aware of the sample size, but would rather a good small sample size than a bad. And I'm hoping to see more, even beyond 1 bad game.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794773 is a reply to message #794770 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Mike wrote on Fri, 19 November 2021 08:57

Of the 3, Skinner easily is the one that has played the best. Koskinen had a few really good games, but a few really bad. Smith has been OK.

If it's me, I'm giving Skinner the reins until he stumbles, and even then, I'd let him have one bad game and come back to him to see how he bounces back. Who knows - might be this year's Binnington. Maybe the first ever Oilers Calder winner (9th overall in GAA, 5th in save %)?

I wouldn't be prepared to decide Skinner is the guy after 3 games but I would probably be more comfortable switching off between the 2 and splitting the starts equally. I would go so far as taking out the schedule and deciding who is playing what game and not wavering from that what so ever regardless how the guy plays, especially Koskinen. So even if a guy stands on his head one game, you put in the next guy no matter what. As I said, Koskinen strikes me as a guy who for whatever reason loses some focus as as he knows they have to run with him for a stretch of time. I don't know if he just gets too cocky or comfortable or freaks out but he seems to do well when he is having to fight for starts and feels like he's playing for his life.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794775 is a reply to message #794773 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 19 November 2021 12:34

I wouldn't be prepared to decide Skinner is the guy after 3 games but I would probably be more comfortable switching off between the 2 and splitting the starts equally. I would go so far as taking out the schedule and deciding who is playing what game and not wavering from that what so ever regardless how the guy plays, especially Koskinen. So even if a guy stands on his head one game, you put in the next guy no matter what. As I said, Koskinen strikes me as a guy who for whatever reason loses some focus as as he knows they have to run with him for a stretch of time. I don't know if he just gets too cocky or comfortable or freaks out but he seems to do well when he is having to fight for starts and feels like he's playing for his life.

I wouldn't "decide" that either - but I have no problem playing the hot hand. And right now, that is him. Give him the ball and see if he'll run with it. And the reason I'd be more pressed to do it now is that it would suck to go out and spend resources getting a goalie at the deadline only to find out we had one here. At least if we play him and the wheels fall off, then we know to go look for someone.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794777 is a reply to message #794770 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Are you in to the sauce early out there in the Maritimes? Or just drunk on optimism?

I hope you're right on Skinner. I don't think Binnington was really an out of no where goalie. He was consistently in the .920+ save percentages, but he is weird shaped, relatively slim for a goalie, and he's a weird guy. I think all that played a role in why it took so long for him to make it.

I don't think that Skinner has the same pedigree, although I'll give him credit - his numbers have improved consistently. It's possible that he could be a real gamer. I hope so - would make life easier for us if we had some found money for a change.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794790 is a reply to message #794777 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Fri, 19 November 2021 13:15

Are you in to the sauce early out there in the Maritimes? Or just drunk on optimism?

I hope you're right on Skinner. I don't think Binnington was really an out of no where goalie. He was consistently in the .920+ save percentages, but he is weird shaped, relatively slim for a goalie, and he's a weird guy. I think all that played a role in why it took so long for him to make it.

I don't think that Skinner has the same pedigree, although I'll give him credit - his numbers have improved consistently. It's possible that he could be a real gamer. I hope so - would make life easier for us if we had some found money for a change.

1) yes I am (in the sauce early)
2) not saying he’ll be a hall of famer, but I’ve definitely seen more good than bad from him. If he can consistently play as he has in this 3+ games this year, that would be a jackpot for this org.

I don’t expect he’ll maintain a 940 save %, but man - was quite a show he put on last night.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794759 is a reply to message #794727 ]
Thu, 18 November 2021 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Missed that Benson killed Pionk. RIP

https://i.imgur.com/XMv6NDx.gif

His ghost didn't miss a shift for him apparently.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794760 is a reply to message #794759 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 18 November 2021 22:53

Yeah he's a AAA fake, 2 games in a row refs fell for that play acting.
Well as they say what goes around.. like to get up 4 goals late on these guys some regular season game, then pop him one for realz.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794765 is a reply to message #794760 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Fri, 19 November 2021 00:56

Well as they say what goes around.. like to get up 4 goals late on these guys some regular season game, then pop him one for realz.

Benson in jail yet?

https://i.imgur.com/teSvTKI.gif

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794767 is a reply to message #794765 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 19 November 2021 11:31

Skookum Jim wrote on Fri, 19 November 2021 00:56

Benson in jail yet?

https://i.imgur.com/teSvTKI.gif

LMAO. What a drama queen. Hope he gets called for embellishment next time.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794788 is a reply to message #794759 ]
Fri, 19 November 2021 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NCREDiBLE  is currently offline NCREDiBLE

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 18 November 2021 23:53

LOL and the award goes to.. What a clown, would do great in Soccer.

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794828 is a reply to message #794727 ]
Sat, 20 November 2021 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Rob Schremp analyzing the latest McGoal

https://twitter.com/RobSchremp/status/1461747659425947655?s= 20

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #16) [message #794835 is a reply to message #794828 ]
Sat, 20 November 2021 19:38 Go to previous message

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Sat, 20 November 2021 15:26

Rob Schremp analyzing the latest McGoal

https://twitter.com/RobSchremp/status/1461747659425947655?s= 20

Robbie Schremp! .. GREAT analysis c/w graphics!!

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Previous Topic:Pregame: Chicago @ Edmonton (Game #17)
Next Topic:Nurse to go on IR
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca