This day on April 19
None

Happy Birthday To: jari17, trehorse, 5mowill, Dragon_Matt, smyth2007

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15)
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794506]
Tue, 16 November 2021 02:00 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

1 Cup

Final
Score Prediction
Login To Make Your Prediction

Edmonton to win: 0%
Winnipeg to win: 0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

2021-22 Regular Season
Tuesday, November 16, 2021Edmonton 2 @ Winnipeg 5Loss
Thursday, November 18, 2021Winnipeg 1 @ Edmonton 2 (OT) (SO)Win
Saturday, February 19, 2022Edmonton 4 @ Winnipeg 2Win
Home Record: 1-0-0       Road Record: 1-1-0       Overall Record: 2-1-0
Home / Road Goals For: 2/6 Total: 8
Home / Road Goals Against: 1/7 Total: 8

2020-21 Regular Season
Sunday, January 24, 2021Edmonton 4 @ Winnipeg 3Win
Tuesday, January 26, 2021Edmonton 4 @ Winnipeg 6Loss
Monday, February 15, 2021Winnipeg 6 @ Edmonton 5Loss
Wednesday, February 17, 2021Winnipeg 2 @ Edmonton 3Win
Thursday, March 18, 2021Winnipeg 1 @ Edmonton 2Win
Saturday, March 20, 2021Winnipeg 2 @ Edmonton 4Win
Saturday, April 17, 2021Edmonton 3 @ Winnipeg 0Win
Monday, April 26, 2021Edmonton 6 @ Winnipeg 1Win
Wednesday, April 28, 2021Edmonton 3 @ Winnipeg 1Win
Home Record: 3-1-0       Road Record: 4-1-0       Overall Record: 7-2-0
Home / Road Goals For: 14/20 Total: 34
Home / Road Goals Against: 11/11 Total: 22

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794508 is a reply to message #794506 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Home and home with the Jets? 4 points here would be masimo! Hope you all drive safe in this snow, your safe arrivals are as musty as this game!

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794509 is a reply to message #794506 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

I hope the Oilers dominate, but the Jets (like the Blues) are Oiler kryptonite. Heavy and skilled, refs won't make calls. A split of this home and home is ok.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794512 is a reply to message #794509 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

I am hoping the Oilers are still a little sour from the playoffs. They outshot, for large stretches out played and out chanced the Jets but couldn't beat Hellebuyck. With how far Montreal went, they have to be a little bitter. Hopefully they come out pretty inspired.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794527 is a reply to message #794509 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

NetBOG wrote on Tue, 16 November 2021 08:12

I hope the Oilers dominate, but the Jets (like the Blues) are Oiler kryptonite. Heavy and skilled, refs won't make calls. A split of this home and home is ok.

We crushed them all year last year other than the playoffs. I hardly look at them as unbeatable.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794525 is a reply to message #794506 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NCREDiBLE  is currently offline NCREDiBLE

No Cups

I really hope they punish them for what happened in the playoffs.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794528 is a reply to message #794506 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Kassian back tonight as per Oilers Nation

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794529 is a reply to message #794528 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Oilers lines.

Hyman – McDavid – Puljujarvi
RNH – Draisaitl – Yamamoto
Foegele – McLeod – Kassian
Perlini – Ryan – Turris

Nurse – Bouchard
Keith – Ceci
Koekkoek – Barrie

Koskinen

If McLeod has figured out that he doesn't have to run around hitting everything that moves with huge hits, just finish his checks, use his speed to go hard to the net and don't be a perimeter player, that 3rd line has all the makings to be good. Which would allow Ryan to be the 4th line center and he would be an excellent 4th line center.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794532 is a reply to message #794529 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Tue, 16 November 2021 12:52

Oilers lines.

Perlini – Ryan – Turris

Nurse – Bouchard
Keith – Ceci
Koekkoek – Barrie

Koskinen

If McLeod has figured out that he doesn't have to run around hitting everything that moves with huge hits, just finish his checks, use his speed to go hard to the net and don't be a perimeter player, that 3rd line has all the makings to be good. Which would allow Ryan to be the 4th line center and he would be an excellent 4th line center.

I wish Tippett would stop with trying to make Turris a thing again. I'd rather see Benson in there.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794539 is a reply to message #794532 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 16 November 2021 14:25

I wish Tippett would stop with trying to make Turris a thing again. I'd rather see Benson in there.

Agree on Turris.. not convinced Benson is any better.. and I've been pulling for Benson since he was drafted.. Both missing a gear.. although Benson has a lot more tenacity.

Turris looks like he's OD'd on Chamomile tea.. zzz.. zzz..
https://s3.images-iherb.com/twn/twn22504/w/24.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 16 November 2021 16:23]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794540 is a reply to message #794539 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 16 November 2021 16:20

Agree on Turris.. not convinced Benson is any better.

Only way we're ever going to find out is if he gets in and Tippett gives him more than 3-5 minutes a game.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794541 is a reply to message #794532 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 16 November 2021 15:25

Oilers lines.

Perlini – Ryan – Turris

Nurse – Bouchard
Keith – Ceci
Koekkoek – Barrie

Koskinen

I am not a fan of Turris but I don't think Benson is better. He's a square peg in a round hole. He's a cerebral, slow the game down, east-west set up man, when bottom 6 guys should be energy, speed the game up, forecheck, north south guys. At least Turris can shoot a little something Benson does not.

To me he is in the top 6 on a bad team or in Europe.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794545 is a reply to message #794541 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Tue, 16 November 2021 16:31

Oilers lines.

Perlini – Ryan – Turris

Nurse – Bouchard
Keith – Ceci
Koekkoek – Barrie

Koskinen

I am not a fan of Turris but I don't think Benson is better. He's a square peg in a round hole. He's a cerebral, slow the game down, east-west set up man, when bottom 6 guys should be energy, speed the game up, forecheck, north south guys. At least Turris can shoot a little something Benson does not.

I don’t know if Turris puts more pucks on net. Benson has 5 shots in 38 minutes of TOI, while Turris has 9 shots in 93 minutes TOI. Neither are moving the offensive dial, but considering Turris has gotten a small sample of PP2 and has been ineffective, I’d like to see the kid get a shot.

Either way, my expectations are low.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794586 is a reply to message #794541 ]
Wed, 17 November 2021 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Oilers lines.

Perlini – Ryan – Turris

Nurse – Bouchard
Keith – Ceci
Koekkoek – Barrie

Koskinen

This is old thinking. There's no such thing as what a bottom 6 guy should be that's any different from what a top-6 guy should be. If you just think your bottom 6 is for penalty killers and throwing a few hits, then you end up as the Edmonton Oilers - sucking whenever those lines are on the ice for years. Good teams put cheap young players who can move the needle offensively in their bottom 6 and try to outscore the other team's depth...especially if that depth is just running around trying to land a hit to provide some "energy".

Besides, if you have good scoring depth from your bottom six, it provides pressure on your top 6 players to keep producing or they'll be replaced by someone from behind. It would really be nice to see Oilers management leave this Dark Age thinking behind.

[Updated on: Wed, 17 November 2021 00:28]

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794587 is a reply to message #794586 ]
Wed, 17 November 2021 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 17 November 2021 01:27

Oilers lines.

Perlini – Ryan – Turris

Nurse – Bouchard
Keith – Ceci
Koekkoek – Barrie

Koskinen

This is old thinking. There's no such thing as what a bottom 6 guy should be that's any different from what a top-6 guy should be. If you just think your bottom 6 is for penalty killers and throwing a few hits, then you end up as the Edmonton Oilers - sucking whenever those lines are on the ice for years. Good teams put cheap young players who can move the needle offensively in their bottom 6 and try to outscore the other team's depth...especially if that depth is just running around trying to land a hit to provide some "energy".

Besides, if you have good scoring depth from your bottom six, it provides pressure on your top 6 players to keep producing or they'll be replaced by someone from behind. It would really be nice to see Oilers management leave this Dark Age thinking behind.

You’re not wrong in this post... but I don’t think you’re correct in that Benson fits this mold at this level, albeit based on limited opportunity.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794597 is a reply to message #794587 ]
Wed, 17 November 2021 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Wed, 17 November 2021 01:38

You’re not wrong in this post... but I don’t think you’re correct in that Benson fits this mold at this level, albeit based on limited opportunity.

We haven't seen Tippett take the training wheels off for Benson or McLeod. Both expected to play perfect hockey, focusing on defence and playing very low minutes. They've had success together, so give them a chance and see what they can do. We have 1.25 seasons of info on Turris here. He scores at a low rate and gives up goals against at a high rate. So maybe try something different?

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794600 is a reply to message #794586 ]
Wed, 17 November 2021 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 17 November 2021 00:27

Oilers lines.

Perlini – Ryan – Turris

Nurse – Bouchard
Keith – Ceci
Koekkoek – Barrie

Koskinen

I couldn't disagree more with you and it's not "old thinking". To be an NHL player you have to DO SOMETHING on the ice. What does Benson do? Explain to me what Benson's game is because from everything I can find written about and then comparing them to his stats at all levels, he's not a big goal scorer, never has been. He doesn't own a great shot. His skating is always listed as a problem and in the NHL where skating has become extremely important, that's a problem. He's never been known as a very good defensive guy. He's not big, tough or overly physical. He's never been seen as an energy guy. He's not even a center. He's supposedly a smart set up guy who plays wing. Generally if you are a set up guy, you usually play center, not wing.

In my opinion, for Benson to have ANY chance to succeed, he needs to be in the top 6. I say that because nothing he does is elite and since his skating isn't great, he probably will need a ton of ice time to accomplish something because 9 times out of 10 he will not have enough time or space to make a play because he's not fast enough. So he needs top 6 mins playing on a line with 2 shooters who are fast and aggressive.

So Adam, who are you going to pull from the top 6 to give Benson a fair shot in your estimation? Because if you aren't in the top 6, a player has to do SOMETHING of value to play in the NHL other than give guys a rest and once in a blue moon make a tape to tape pass on the rare occasion he gets any kind of time. I know he doesn't get a ton of ice time but any time he plays, there is little to know urgency in his game to do anything. It's not like the Oilers bottom 6 these days is shooting the lights out so if he did anything of value what so ever, he'd probably get more ice time or more games. I looked up his stats, in 5 games, he's got 3 shots. That's it and is -2. WOW!!! How are they not throwing this guy over the boards more with stats like that.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794603 is a reply to message #794600 ]
Wed, 17 November 2021 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 17 November 2021 09:28

Oilers lines.

Perlini – Ryan – Turris

Nurse – Bouchard
Keith – Ceci
Koekkoek – Barrie

Koskinen

I couldn't disagree more with you and it's not "old thinking". To be an NHL player you have to DO SOMETHING on the ice. What does Benson do? Explain to me what Benson's game is because from everything I can find written about and then comparing them to his stats at all levels, he's not a big goal scorer, never has been. He doesn't own a great shot. His skating is always listed as a problem and in the NHL where skating has become extremely important, that's a problem. He's never been known as a very good defensive guy. He's not big, tough or overly physical. He's never been seen as an energy guy. He's not even a center. He's supposedly a smart set up guy who plays wing. Generally if you are a set up guy, you usually play center, not wing.

In my opinion, for Benson to have ANY chance to succeed, he needs to be in the top 6. I say that because nothing he does is elite and since his skating isn't great, he probably will need a ton of ice time to accomplish something because 9 times out of 10 he will not have enough time or space to make a play because he's not fast enough. So he needs top 6 mins playing on a line with 2 shooters who are fast and aggressive.

So Adam, who are you going to pull from the top 6 to give Benson a fair shot in your estimation? Because if you aren't in the top 6, a player has to do SOMETHING of value to play in the NHL other than give guys a rest and once in a blue moon make a tape to tape pass on the rare occasion he gets any kind of time. I know he doesn't get a ton of ice time but any time he plays, there is little to know urgency in his game to do anything. It's not like the Oilers bottom 6 these days is shooting the lights out so if he did anything of value what so ever, he'd probably get more ice time or more games. I looked up his stats, in 5 games, he's got 3 shots. That's it and is -2. WOW!!! How are they not throwing this guy over the boards more with stats like that.

I'm not pulling anyone from the top 6. I'm playing him with McLeod on the third or fourth line. I'm giving him a bit of a push in that position to see if he can produce. If he can't then I'm cycling him down and bringing up someone else who's contributing in the AHL and trying them there. I am not benching him for the night if the line gives up a goal, especially if he wasn't directly responsible for it being scored, because that doesn't actually teach anyone anything.

I am not tasking these guys with just being perfect defensively, I'm asking them to outscore the opposition. I think that's a subtle, but significant difference from what Tippett is doing.

I am probably working on building up these guys too - you lit up the AHL, most of these 4th liners you'll be playing are at the same level or worse than the ones you lit up down there. Just do what you need to do and don't overthink it or play scared of making mistakes.

To be an NHL player, you need to outscore the opposition. You don't need to be there to make hits, or "provide a spark", or just give 110% or grit it out or whatever other idiotic thing Bob Stauffer thinks 4th liners are for. You need to score more goals than the other guys when you're on the ice. That's it.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794606 is a reply to message #794603 ]
Wed, 17 November 2021 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 17 November 2021 09:47

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 17 November 2021 09:28

Oilers lines.

Perlini – Ryan – Turris

Nurse – Bouchard
Keith – Ceci
Koekkoek – Barrie

Koskinen

I'm not pulling anyone from the top 6. I'm playing him with McLeod on the third or fourth line. I'm giving him a bit of a push in that position to see if he can produce. If he can't then I'm cycling him down and bringing up someone else who's contributing in the AHL and trying them there. I am not benching him for the night if the line gives up a goal, especially if he wasn't directly responsible for it being scored, because that doesn't actually teach anyone anything.

I am not tasking these guys with just being perfect defensively, I'm asking them to outscore the opposition. I think that's a subtle, but significant difference from what Tippett is doing.

I am probably working on building up these guys too - you lit up the AHL, most of these 4th liners you'll be playing are at the same level or worse than the ones you lit up down there. Just do what you need to do and don't overthink it or play scared of making mistakes.

To be an NHL player, you need to outscore the opposition. You don't need to be there to make hits, or "provide a spark", or just give 110% or grit it out or whatever other idiotic thing Bob Stauffer thinks 4th liners are for. You need to score more goals than the other guys when you're on the ice. That's it.

If you are basing your opinion on Benson because he lit up AHLers, then we are always going to have a big time difference of opinion on the guy. Go look up the KHL stats or pick any other high end European league you want to look up and I will bet you, you will find a ton of guys who lit up the AHL. I haven't the time to look up every single NHL teams AHL roster but I will bet you that most if not ALL of them are made of primarily never will be NHLers who won't ever get into a single NHL game in their entire hockey career. So while it's great the Benson can dominate never will be NHLers, that jack squat in the NHL. There is nothing about Benson's game that screams NHL player to me. If the Oilers are worried that if he was to be put on waivers, they'd lose him. Oh well. My guess is 30 NHL teams wouldn't even give him a second thought, given that Buffalo is better than I thought, I doubt they would take him so the only team you'd have to worry about is Arizona who's trying about as hard as they can to be horrific. So maybe they might want to take him because Benson might be better than a couple of the never will be, AHLers they are playing.

The only thing I agree with you is that any teams hope is that your bottom 6 outscores your opponents. There is nothing in Benson's game that says he can help the Oilers bottom 6 do that because he does little to nothing when he is on the ice.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794608 is a reply to message #794606 ]
Wed, 17 November 2021 10:32 Go to previous message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 17 November 2021 10:18

If you are basing your opinion on Benson because he lit up AHLers, then we are always going to have a big time difference of opinion on the guy. Go look up the KHL stats or pick any other high end European league you want to look up and I will bet you, you will find a ton of guys who lit up the AHL. I haven't the time to look up every single NHL teams AHL roster but I will bet you that most if not ALL of them are made of primarily never will be NHLers who won't ever get into a single NHL game in their entire hockey career. So while it's great the Benson can dominate never will be NHLers, that jack squat in the NHL. There is nothing about Benson's game that screams NHL player to me. If the Oilers are worried that if he was to be put on waivers, they'd lose him. Oh well. My guess is 30 NHL teams wouldn't even give him a second thought, given that Buffalo is better than I thought, I doubt they would take him so the only team you'd have to worry about is Arizona who's trying about as hard as they can to be horrific. So maybe they might want to take him because Benson might be better than a couple of the never will be, AHLers they are playing.

The only thing I agree with you is that any teams hope is that your bottom 6 outscores your opponents. There is nothing in Benson's game that says he can help the Oilers bottom 6 do that because he does little to nothing when he is on the ice.

I know you love to make decisions and proclamations on kids from very small sample sizes but this might be next level for you. Benson's played in 12 NHL games, only 5 of which have come this year. The others were two years in the rear view.

He's 23 years old (ie. pretty young), has scored at about a point per game in the AHL, and has averaged 7 minutes of ice time in the 5 games he's got, playing with the worst players the Oilers have. If you think that's enough to go on, then great. Me, I'd like to give him a push over someone who we know sucks like Kyle Turris. If he doesn't work out in a longer stretch, then bring up Marody and try him.

The bottom 6 has been a disaster so far, and Benson's played less than any of them so maybe put him in and see what he can do.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794551 is a reply to message #794532 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

Oilers lines.

Perlini – Ryan – Turris

Nurse – Bouchard
Keith – Ceci
Koekkoek – Barrie

Koskinen

Back in the days of Dave's Arizona Coyotes, Perlini and Turris had some real nice practices.

Clean house or bust

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794538 is a reply to message #794506 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

If you're Betting on tonight's game, this is the 3rd team you need to include in your considerations.

Tonight's BETman Team
https://scoutingtherefs.com/2019-20-nhl-referee-stats/

Chris Schlenker #3
Home win %: 59%
PP/g: 3.5

http://scoutingtherefs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/CS03.jpg

Graham Skilliter #24
Home win %: 63%
PP/g: 3.0
http://scoutingtherefs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/GS24.jpg

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794546 is a reply to message #794538 ]
Tue, 16 November 2021 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 16 November 2021 16:18

If you're Betting on tonight's game, this is the 3rd team you need to include in your considerations.

Tonight's BETman Team
https://scoutingtherefs.com/2019-20-nhl-referee-stats/

Chris Schlenker #3
Home win %: 59%
PP/g: 3.5

http://scoutingtherefs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/CS03.jpg

Graham Skilliter #24
Home win %: 63%
PP/g: 3.0
http://scoutingtherefs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/GS24.jpg

Could they possibly be worse? You’d think they’d have seen the replays and won’t want to look like 2/3 of the 3 blind mice again.

…..I’ve been using this reasoning for two plus years now, with no evidence to support my argument.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15) [message #794605 is a reply to message #794506 ]
Wed, 17 November 2021 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Koskinen back to letting in non NHL caliber shots. Please don't be back next year.

Previous Topic:Review: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #15)
Next Topic:Review: Edmonton @ St. Louis (Game #14)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca