Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

An update on Mike Smith:

Quote:

Jason Gregor
@JasonGregor
·
9m
"It is a concern for sure. It looks like he takes some steps ahead, but then he takes another step back. They will do more imaging of it today (back in Edmonton)." Tippett on Mike Smith injury issue. He has returned to Edmonton. #Oilers

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/83/83206ae67da70662c246b9cca0b92d2da77cae199a14e8d23e102739d5192b2e.jpg

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794220 is a reply to message #794219 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

No Cups

Is that MAF’s music??!!

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794223 is a reply to message #794220 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

1 Cup

Skoobz wrote on Thu, 11 November 2021 12:17

Is that MAF’s music??!!

https://c.tenor.com/tCyPn6UxUl4AAAAC/billionaire-strut-vince-mcmahon.gif

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794224 is a reply to message #794220 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Is that MAF’s music??!!

How do you fit him in under the salary cap? And assuming part of that is Koskinen going the other way, is Fleury/Skinner better than Koskinen/Skinner? I don't think that's clear with the start to the season that MAF has had this year:

SV% - .892
GAA - 3.81
Record - 2-7-0

He's facing about 32 shots a game, which is maybe a little high, but it isn't like it is a shooting gallery. He's 2-2 with a .914 sv% so far in November, so maybe he'll rebound, but I think I'd like to see a lot more before I made a call on him this year (especially while Koskinen is still playing okay and significantly better).

You do wonder about the possibilities if this summer we had skipped the Keith & Bear trades and used our cap space more wisely on re-forming the defence. I feel like the team could have done a lot better than signing Smith if they'd kept more money free. The fact that it's a two year deal is still just ridiculous.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794226 is a reply to message #794224 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Thu, 11 November 2021 12:53

Is that MAF’s music??!!

How do you fit him in under the salary cap? And assuming part of that is Koskinen going the other way, is Fleury/Skinner better than Koskinen/Skinner? I don't think that's clear with the start to the season that MAF has had this year:

SV% - .892
GAA - 3.81
Record - 2-7-0

He's facing about 32 shots a game, which is maybe a little high, but it isn't like it is a shooting gallery. He's 2-2 with a .914 sv% so far in November, so maybe he'll rebound, but I think I'd like to see a lot more before I made a call on him this year (especially while Koskinen is still playing okay and significantly better).

You do wonder about the possibilities if this summer we had skipped the Keith & Bear trades and used our cap space more wisely on re-forming the defence. I feel like the team could have done a lot better than signing Smith if they'd kept more money free. The fact that it's a two year deal is still just ridiculous.

Good thing we aren't allowing 32 shots a game.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794227 is a reply to message #794226 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

CrudeRemarks wrote on Thu, 11 November 2021 14:20

Is that MAF’s music??!!

SV% - .892
GAA - 3.81
Record - 2-7-0

Don't be so negative, almost all of them are from non-dangerous areas (need sarcasm font)

Imagine that, an old goalie has a minor injury and it isn't healing quickly. Who could have thought that would be a possibility (still need that font)

Don't worry though, we have a a high quality backup. The last couple weeks aren't a hot streak and there is no chance he regresses back to his historical play (does a sarcasm font even exist?)

The Oilers are the most fun to watch as they have been for years. The might be the most fun team in the league to watch right now. It doesn't make up for the fact that the exact issues that the "negative" people predicted are the issues coming to fruition.
Hopefully the goaltending, with or without Smith, and the defending, can hold on just enough to allow the offensive firepower to keep them at or near the top of the division.

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794228 is a reply to message #794226 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Thu, 11 November 2021 13:20

Is that MAF’s music??!!

SV% - .892
GAA - 3.81
Record - 2-7-0

27th place in SA/60 (lower place = more shots against) and 16th in SF/60 5v5

18th in SA/60 and 13th SF/60 5v5 tied (174:04 TOI)
23rd in SA/60 and 12th SF/60 5v5 trailing (117:29 TOI)
28th in SA/60 and 19th SF/60 5v5 leading (244:24 TOI)

We really do ourselves no favors with how we play with a lead it seems. All teams will play a little more defensive, but this is compared to those other teams still, and we find a way to really step back from what we're capable of.

When we're only up by 1 goal too 5v5:

30th SA/60, 25th SF/60. Even more pathetic, we perform like a lottery team. Apparently we can't play the game with a lead unless we fluke out getting up by 2 or more.

In any case, all this time we have managed to play with the lead, which has been a lot this year so far, is skewing our shots against stats a bit. But, still, at best, look pretty average. Thankfully we have some players that cash in at a high rate.

[Updated on: Thu, 11 November 2021 13:50]

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794229 is a reply to message #794224 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

No Cups

Haven’t done the math, but I’d assume the Oilers need to get Andrew Shaw’s LTIR relief as part of the deal. Price might get too high for an old guy. I actually want Gibson, which is even harder to pull off, but Fleury seems like a Holland move.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794285 is a reply to message #794229 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Thu, 11 November 2021 14:42

Haven’t done the math, but I’d assume the Oilers need to get Andrew Shaw’s LTIR relief as part of the deal. Price might get too high for an old guy. I actually want Gibson, which is even harder to pull off, but Fleury seems like a Holland move.

I would target Gibson too. Rumour has it he doesn't want to be part of a rebuild and has told the team he would like to be moved. I think he's actually holding Anaheim back, because he's good enough that they suck less than they should with him in goal.

There probably IS a move to be made there. Similar cap issues though.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794298 is a reply to message #794229 ]
Fri, 12 November 2021 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oilfan94  is currently offline oilfan94

No Cups

Skoobz wrote on Thu, 11 November 2021 16:42

Well, he did win the Stanley Cup 3 times with goalies in their 30s. 33 year old Mike Vernon because 24 year old Osgood was just not good enough. Then with 37 year old Dominic Hasek because 29 year old Osgood was just not good enough. Then in 2008 with 35 year old Chris Osgood because... 43 year old Hasek wasn't good enough.

Not sure how they won in 1998 when Osgood was only 25. Kind of an outlier for those Red Wings teams.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794221 is a reply to message #794219 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kostko got his 1 game off. he can play the next 10 now. Lots of time for Smith to recover.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794236 is a reply to message #794219 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

I expect no moves until the deadline, unless the unthinkable happens and Koskinen gets hurt.

At 9-2, I’m guessing Holland doesn’t see any urgency, although he should be knocking on the doors of every team and testing the waters.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794240 is a reply to message #794236 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Thu, 11 November 2021 16:08

I expect no moves until the deadline, unless the unthinkable happens and Koskinen gets hurt.

At 9-2, I’m guessing Holland doesn’t see any urgency, although he should be knocking on the doors of every team and testing the waters.

I'm with you, ride this out for a while see what Skinner has.. this is his audition for next year, Oil needed to know what they have anyway, perfect opportunity to see if he's near NHL level..

A lot of talk about Fleury but he hasn't exactly been Vezina material these days, if you can get him cheap, maybe, but Chicago has no burning reason to trade him, they maximize his value at the trade deadline, no reason to sell now unless someone was willing to over pay for him (please no!), anyway.. as has been said here, his cap would be an arithmetic problem to navigate regardless.
Can't see it happening.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794281 is a reply to message #794240 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 11 November 2021 17:22

inverno76 wrote on Thu, 11 November 2021 16:08

I'm with you, ride this out for a while see what Skinner has.. this is his audition for next year, Oil needed to know what they have anyway, perfect opportunity to see if he's near NHL level..

A lot of talk about Fleury but he hasn't exactly been Vezina material these days, if you can get him cheap, maybe, but Chicago has no burning reason to trade him, they maximize his value at the trade deadline, no reason to sell now unless someone was willing to over pay for him (please no!), anyway.. as has been said here, his cap would be an arithmetic problem to navigate regardless.
Can't see it happening.

But what if he demands out of Chicago and he says he will only go to the Oilers? He’d have to be a bargain then, right?

I’d also stay clear of him. I’m not happy with what we have here, but I don’t see anything out there I’d sell the farm for. Gibson won’t be moving.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794245 is a reply to message #794219 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Do we know what the injury is? I just remember he got bumped and looked like he tweaked something in game three. I never heard if it was an old man back injury or and old man hip injury.

Note: I tweaked my back on a really hard sneeze recently. It's annoying.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794246 is a reply to message #794245 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 17:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 11 November 2021 18:33

Do we know what the injury is? I just remember he got bumped and looked like he tweaked something in game three. I never heard if it was an old man back injury or and old man hip injury.

I thought I heard somewhere, maybe even here, that it was a knee?

Old man injuries are brutal. This year, in my 40th year of hockey I suffered my first ever bad groin pull. I am now on my third week of basically hating anything that involves movement.

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794279 is a reply to message #794246 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 21:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

1 Cup

Whatever. These things happen. It was impossible to predict or guess that a 38 year goalie might get an injury and that it might take a while to heal. Just impossible.

As for me - I say get Skinner in there until he puts up a stinker. I thought he looked great the other night other than the puck handling mishap. Who knows, maybe he’s an answer for the short and medium term. Maybe even long term.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794282 is a reply to message #794246 ]
Thu, 11 November 2021 21:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Thu, 11 November 2021 17:37

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 11 November 2021 18:33

I thought I heard somewhere, maybe even here, that it was a knee?

Old man injuries are brutal. This year, in my 40th year of hockey I suffered my first ever bad groin pull. I am now on my third week of basically hating anything that involves movement.

I’m 45 and active. Basically I’m always sore and biding time in between minor muscle injuries. A select few pro athletes avoid injuries late in their career. Holland loves his vets, but l you’d think he’d remember Franzen and Zetterberg and not think everyone will be a Chelios.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794309 is a reply to message #794282 ]
Fri, 12 November 2021 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

The play he left from looked like he had the back of his leg stepped on. I was under the assumption his calf was slashed, though that could have happened too, someone stepping on the back of your leg could easily damage something in the knee too.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794310 is a reply to message #794309 ]
Fri, 12 November 2021 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Fri, 12 November 2021 10:26

The play he left from looked like he had the back of his leg stepped on. I was under the assumption his calf was slashed, though that could have happened too, someone stepping on the back of your leg could easily damage something in the knee too.

If he'd had a severed tendon, we would have heard about that and they would have made that a month-to-month issue. I think it's unlikely it was a laceration.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #794316 is a reply to message #794310 ]
Fri, 12 November 2021 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

severed tendon and cut calf are very different.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797320 is a reply to message #794310 ]
Thu, 13 January 2022 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GabbyDugan  is currently offline GabbyDugan

No Cups

Per TSN

"Oilers goaltender Mike Smith will not play Saturday against the Senators and is expected to miss a week or two with a tendon tear in his thumb."

Dated January 13, 2022.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797321 is a reply to message #797320 ]
Thu, 13 January 2022 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

GabbyDugan wrote on Thu, 13 January 2022 15:46

Per TSN

"Oilers goaltender Mike Smith will not play Saturday against the Senators and is expected to miss a week or two with a tendon tear in his thumb."

Dated January 13, 2022.

There's no way that's true. I don't believe it.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797322 is a reply to message #797320 ]
Thu, 13 January 2022 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slim Jim Phantom Call  is currently offline Slim Jim Phantom Call

No Cups

Per TSN

Dated January 13, 2022.

Who knew signing a 40yr old goalie as your starter would be a bad idea?

In fairness to Hall, I've wanted to throw a waterbottle at Eakins all season.
~nullterm 03/22/2014

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797323 is a reply to message #797322 ]
Thu, 13 January 2022 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Slim Jim Phantom Call wrote on Thu, 13 January 2022 15:59

Per TSN

Dated January 13, 2022.

Who knew signing a 40yr old goalie as your starter would be a bad idea?

So much for letting Skinner "over-ripen"!

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797325 is a reply to message #797323 ]
Thu, 13 January 2022 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Out of interest, what's the over-under on how many games Mike Smith plays next year when he's even older?

Seriously, who signs a goalie that age to a two year deal?!

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797326 is a reply to message #797325 ]
Thu, 13 January 2022 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Adam wrote on Thu, 13 January 2022 17:48

Out of interest, what's the over-under on how many games Mike Smith plays next year when he's even older?

Seriously, who signs a goalie that age to a two year deal?!

His compete level will surely push next years starter, The Principal, Stuart Skinner.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797335 is a reply to message #797320 ]
Thu, 13 January 2022 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Per TSN

Dated January 13, 2022.

Knew he would get injured a lot but this is just stupid.

[Updated on: Thu, 13 January 2022 20:28]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797338 is a reply to message #797335 ]
Thu, 13 January 2022 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 13 January 2022 22:28

Per TSN

Dated January 13, 2022.

Knew he would get injured a lot but this is like stupid.

You knew? Yeah right - like you’re Nostradamus or something? There was literally no way anyone could have possibly predicted this. None.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797339 is a reply to message #797338 ]
Thu, 13 January 2022 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Mike wrote on Thu, 13 January 2022 20:26

Per TSN

Dated January 13, 2022.

You knew? Yeah right - like you’re Nostradamus or something? There was literally no way anyone could have possibly predicted this. None.

Literally none. Everyone is confusing a lucky guess with prognostication.

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797340 is a reply to message #797338 ]
Thu, 13 January 2022 20:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Per TSN

Dated January 13, 2022.

http://oilfans.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=47989&pr evloaded=1&rid=77&SQ=fb28843ef8357bf9aa8df5950adaa31 e&start=0

I stand corrected. The only Nostradamus here is CrudeRemarks. Only person that mentions injuries or that Smith will get hurt in the extension thread. Maybe one could claim we were all thinking it, but there is simply no proof! :)

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797341 is a reply to message #797340 ]
Thu, 13 January 2022 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 13 January 2022 20:47

Per TSN

Dated January 13, 2022.

http://oilfans.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=47989&pr evloaded=1&rid=77&SQ=fb28843ef8357bf9aa8df5950adaa31 e&start=0

I stand corrected. The only Nostradamus here is CrudeRemarks. Only person that mentions injuries or that Smith will get hurt in the extension thread. Maybe one could claim we were all thinking it, but there is simply no proof! :)

WHY AM I CURSED WITH KNOWLEDGE?!

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797351 is a reply to message #797341 ]
Fri, 14 January 2022 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

When will the oilers win a playoff game?

Re: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797359 is a reply to message #797351 ]
Fri, 14 January 2022 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Fri, 14 January 2022 09:24

When will the oilers win a playoff game?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/TugovKAnrnjWdXI8Oj/giphy.gif

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

If e're lRe: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797363 is a reply to message #797359 ]
Fri, 14 January 2022 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

If we are looking for positives, maybe all these injuries convince Smith that he's done and he retires at the end of this year?

That would save the Oilers from themselves after they set their eyes on a single goalie this summer and failing to get that guy default back to Smith/Koskinen again.

Re: If e're lRe: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797365 is a reply to message #797363 ]
Fri, 14 January 2022 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

I hear Brysgalov is currentyl available. Interesting note, Phili is still paying him until the 26-27 season. They bought him out in 2013.

Re: If e're lRe: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797366 is a reply to message #797365 ]
Fri, 14 January 2022 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

Dragon_Matt wrote on Fri, 14 January 2022 14:55

I hear Brysgalov is currentyl available. Interesting note, Phili is still paying him until the 26-27 season. They bought him out in 2013.

That's awesome. Not as awesome as the Isles still paying DiPietro $1.5m for another 7 years (28-29 season) though.

Re: If e're lRe: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797370 is a reply to message #797366 ]
Fri, 14 January 2022 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Mike wrote on Fri, 14 January 2022 11:12

Dragon_Matt wrote on Fri, 14 January 2022 14:55

That's awesome. Not as awesome as the Isles still paying DiPietro $1.5m for another 7 years (28-29 season) though.

Garth Snow.. Genius!!

Just kidding.. Dipietro's agent is though. icon_nod

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: If e're lRe: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797374 is a reply to message #797370 ]
Fri, 14 January 2022 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Ilya really cashed in on that one. Signed the deal in the summer of the 11-12 season then was bought out of the remainder of the $51 Million contract after the 12-13 season.

amazing.

For Dipietro, at least it was signed in the 06-07 offseason but wasn't bought out until 13-14. They got 7 years (sort of) of their guy. Phili... that owner must have been P'd

Re: If e're lRe: Mike Smith Injury Update [message #797379 is a reply to message #797374 ]
Fri, 14 January 2022 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

This is actually getting almost comical at this point. I think the Oilers should consider getting Smith near some Omicron patients while he is hurt because you know as soon as his thumb heals, he will get covid.

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Oilers Claim G Stalock off waivers
Next Topic:McDavid and Draisaitl selected to All-star team
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca