Final

Score Prediction
Login To See Your Results
No one predicted this!

Edmonton to win:   0%
St. Louis to win:   0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725505 is a reply to message #725500 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

Special teams cost this team points again, but more importantly, the lack of depth on D is killing the team, because Garrison is at best a decent AHL player. Jones hasn't looked too bad, but he's still a kid who needs to be sheltered.

In the end, it comes down to how poorly Chia built this team, as the cracks in the facade that Hitch put up to cover for the lack of talent are becoming more visible each game. They need to make a move to improve their line-up, but we all know that Chia couldn't do it without being completely bamboozled. Seriously, make the move now to replace him as GM, Bobby. Do it before this season is flushed down the toilet.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725517 is a reply to message #725505 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

2 Cups

Ragnarok73 wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 21:36

In the end, it comes down to how poorly Chia built this team, as the cracks in the facade that Hitch put up to cover for the lack of talent are becoming more visible each game. They need to make a move to improve their line-up, but we all know that Chia couldn't do it without being completely bamboozled. Seriously, make the move now to replace him as GM, Bobby. Do it before this season is flushed down the toilet.

You need to just forget those pesky little things Chiarelli did prior to this season.

This season he’s been gold.

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725520 is a reply to message #725517 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

g2k wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 20:44

You need to just forget those pesky little things Chiarelli did prior to this season.

Spooner?

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725523 is a reply to message #725520 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 21:45

Spooner?

Spooner is meant to make you forget about Strome being traded for Eberle.

Gold standard intact. For 18/19. I know it’s not Christmas yet. But who cares?

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725561 is a reply to message #725523 ]
Wed, 19 December 2018 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

g2k wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 20:52

Spooner?

Eberle? ... oh yeah ...crap...

Spooner/Strome? Wishin' we had Strome right now.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725562 is a reply to message #725561 ]
Wed, 19 December 2018 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

No Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Wed, 19 December 2018 11:21

Spooner?

Neither has been very good... Really.

2015/2016 - This Kool-Aid tastes like McDavid flavoured Drain-O.
2016/2017 - This Kool-Aid is starting to taste like juice.
2017/2018 - I'm drinking this Kool-Aid, in hopes that it's Drain-O.
2018/2019 - Another round of Drain-O, good sir!

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725564 is a reply to message #725562 ]
Wed, 19 December 2018 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Magnum wrote on Wed, 19 December 2018 11:12

Spooner?

True, but I'd say Strome is more versatile though, could play PK, and more rounded center than Spoonman. In the end not sure why the trade was made.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725566 is a reply to message #725564 ]
Wed, 19 December 2018 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Wed, 19 December 2018 12:35

Magnum wrote on Wed, 19 December 2018 11:12

Spooner?

True, but I'd say Strome is more versatile though, could play PK, and more rounded center than Spoonman. In the end not sure why the trade was made.

Strome seemed noticeable most nights this year - even though he wasn't putting up points. He wasn't exactly blessed with wingers capable of hitting the back of the net though...

Spooner has looked invisible most nights, then has seen his minutes shrink, and now is watching games from the press box, so it definitely feels like another 1-for-1 trade-down.

I think that the Oilers felt they needed to make one trade before they could fire McLellan - just to say they'd tried everything else - and I think they were hoping it would erase one of Chia's blunders...although it may have just made it worse.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725540 is a reply to message #725517 ]
Wed, 19 December 2018 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

g2k wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 21:44

Except of course for his head coach healthy scratching all three of his in-season acquisitions tonight...

Still, even geniuses make many, many mistakes.

Ugly game. The team didn't look dialed in at all. Powerplay was awful.

Still, I loved hearing a coach's presser after a tough night where he didn't single anyone out and redirected the question every time the media tried to get him to assign blame tonight. So refreshing to hear that.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725542 is a reply to message #725540 ]
Wed, 19 December 2018 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

1 Cup

We have to have the worst "luck" in video reviews. Like has been said, how can that a) be called a goal, and then b) not call goalie interference afterwards?

Unbelievable.

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725509 is a reply to message #725500 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Nice EN effort boys.

No more tired excuse for the next game. Remove heads from butts.

Hope Russell is back too. D is looking overwhelmed.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725513 is a reply to message #725509 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 22:39

Nice EN effort boys.

I can't believe I am going to say this but;

I MISS RUSSELL

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725519 is a reply to message #725513 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 21:42

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 22:39

Nice EN effort boys.

I can't believe I am going to say this but;

I MISS RUSSELL

Yep.

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725510 is a reply to message #725500 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

https://deadorkicking.com/wp-content/uploads/featured-img/i/igor-ulanov.jpg

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725511 is a reply to message #725510 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

I'd take either Ulanov or Mironov over Garrison or Wideman any day of the week.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725514 is a reply to message #725500 ]
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

Titters. Needed a stop on the 3rd goal. Koski should have had the start, every game is too big to lose.

0 for 5 on the PP contibuted massively. Ponderous and stagnant. I like a mobile guy on Nuge's side on the PP, but you need a RH shot there. I wouldn't necessarily move Nuge off the unit, but try a one time shot over there.

I wasn't impressed with changes to the 2nd line in moving JJ and JP off , and Connor might as well be out there by himself on the 1st line. LD with a line of zeroes again, he's in a stretch where he's laboring and not really contributing...I just wish he'd find the fortitude to move his damned feet too much stiff leg coasting with the puck.

Brutal effort. Hitch should be blunt about this one.

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725515 is a reply to message #725500 ]

2 Cups

Lol, Tampa Bay are going to bend this team over so hard on Saturday.... icon_rolleyes

5-14-6-1

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725516 is a reply to message #725500 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Not that they were playing great prior, but that... second goal and it’s drama surrounding it caused this team to turtle like we all came to know throughout the DoD.

At least we’ll have a new survivor to play. Bc this team is getting throttled by Tampa on Saturday.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725518 is a reply to message #725500 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 21:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Who ya gonna call.. Slump busters!
This was a win they should have had. You go for the points.
Koskinen is clear no.1 .. enough of this rotation crap.

TB coming into town, have to go against Stammer, Hedman, Point, Kucherov, Vasilevskiy ... yeah...good luck..

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725521 is a reply to message #725500 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

I still don’t see how that was ruled a goal.. you literally cannot see the puck.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725525 is a reply to message #725521 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 21:47

I still don’t see how that was ruled a goal.. you literally cannot see the puck.

They actually finally showed an angle where it’s about 12” in the net. You can see the entire puck.

It is the camera angle above the benches. (Top of section 102)

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725530 is a reply to message #725525 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

g2k wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 22:05

They actually finally showed an angle where it’s about 12” in the net. You can see the entire puck.

parallax angle though!

Thought that angle was useless. Puck could be off the ice above the line making it look further in than it is, not to mention the space created by the ice being above the painted surface below.

I think it was just OK to guess tonight.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725531 is a reply to message #725530 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 22:37

parallax angle though!

Thought that angle was useless. Puck could be off the ice above the line making it look further in than it is, not to mention the space created by the ice being above the painted surface below.

It was pretty evident the puck was on the ice. You would have seen it in the many other angles if it were airborne. Think man!

I blame Hitch.

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725532 is a reply to message #725531 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

g2k wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 22:38

parallax angle though!

It was pretty evident the puck was on the ice. You would have seen it in the many other angles if it were airborne. Think man!

I blame Hitch.

We can combine angles now to make guesses? Couldn't do that when Mcdavid put the puck in on Quick and you could see from the side that Quick's glove was inside the net to cover it and the puck was flat on the ice, and could see the puck in the net from the front. It was all about the parallax angle on that night :) It was overhead view or nothing back in those days.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725533 is a reply to message #725532 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 22:42

parallax angle though!

I blame Hitch.

We can combine angles now to make guesses? Couldn't do that when Mcdavid put the puck in on Quick and you could see from the side that Quick's glove was inside the net to cover it and the puck was flat on the ice, and could see the puck in the net from the front. It was all about the parallax angle on that night :) It was overhead view or nothing back in those days.

Here here...

I still blame Hitch. I fear the officials are turning on him like the media on Trump.

Never doubt the Koala. Bad mojo now.

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725534 is a reply to message #725533 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

g2k wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 22:48

parallax angle though!

I blame Hitch.

Here here...

I still blame Hitch. I fear the officials are turning on him like the media on Trump.

COuld be. Hitch called out the refs. So, first they embarrass us by giving us lots of PP's that we completely waste. Then they pull out the dagger of the parallax angle no longer mattering, and they ignore Maroon pushing in Talbot's leg, and of course Maroon gets credit for the goal.

Over 3 years of McLellan kissing the refs butts to give us an advantage with them, which Hitch got the benefit of in his first month here, and then Hitch wastes it all in 1 interview.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 December 2018 22:54]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725535 is a reply to message #725534 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 22:51

g2k wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 22:48

parallax angle though!

I blame Hitch.

Here here...

COuld be. Hitch called out the refs. So, first they embarrass us by giving us lots of PP's that we completely waste. Then they pull out the dagger of the parallax angle no longer mattering.

Over 3 years of McLellan kissing the refs butts to give us an advantage with them, which Hitch got the benefit of in his first month here, and then Hitch wastes it all in 1 interview.

Then he doubled down today.

Easy Hitch...

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725549 is a reply to message #725531 ]
Wed, 19 December 2018 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overdue  is currently offline overdue

No Cups

I blame Hitch. [/quote]

I had the same thought. Are the Oilers being spanked for Hitch's comments about how bad the reffing is? That called goal was as ugly as it gets. Bad little Oilers, bad little Hitch!

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725551 is a reply to message #725549 ]
Wed, 19 December 2018 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Let's not be too negative here. The Oilers are still holding down a playoff spot a week before Christmas. No, the team isn't the Cup contenders they should be in McDavid's fourth year, but they're not a total bumbling disaster. Losing happens in an 82 game season and they weren't skated out of the building last night. They played well enough to win prior to the goal call and then collapsed. That happens.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725587 is a reply to message #725551 ]
Wed, 19 December 2018 16:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shoop  is currently offline shoop

No Cups

Bingo.

Considering the fact that three of their top four defencemen were out the last four games 1-2-1 isn't horribad. It will be really nice to get Russell back.

Sekera has been skating for a while. Hopefully we see him back early in the new year. He and Jones would make a decent third pairing.

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725537 is a reply to message #725521 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 20:47

Where you been man, didn't you know Betman installed x-ray scanners..

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725539 is a reply to message #725537 ]
Wed, 19 December 2018 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 23:57

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 20:47

Where you been man, didn't you know Betman installed x-ray scanners..

Should the official not blow the play dead when sight of the puck is lost? Not like it was a quick play, there was a pileup in the crease and the ref probably had a 2 Mississippi at least where he couldn't have seen the puck....before everyone's digging for it. Ref 'could' have indicated intent to blow play dead and everything's moot.

Piss poor officiating.

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725522 is a reply to message #725500 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aussie_Oil  is currently offline Aussie_Oil

No Cups

On Saturday I looked at the schedule and thought 'we'll go 4-2, maybe 4-1-1 to end the year'... Boy was I wrong - ddidn'texpect us to not even show up in Vancouver and play crappy today. Special teams are killing us and we need to beat lower teams else we will find ourselves on the outside looking in yet again.

It's going to be a long 2 months without Klef because the rest of our D have played horribly. Benning is a pylon, Drai has seemed not even close to interested the last 2 games. Three only line that looked half good was the cag/jp/jk line. Man we're clutching at straws

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725560 is a reply to message #725522 ]
Wed, 19 December 2018 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Aussie_Oil wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 20:47

On Saturday I looked at the schedule and thought 'we'll go 4-2, maybe 4-1-1 to end the year'... Boy was I wrong - ddidn'texpect us to not even show up in Vancouver and play crappy today. Special teams are killing us and we need to beat lower teams else we will find ourselves on the outside looking in yet again.

It's going to be a long 2 months without Klef because the rest of our D have played horribly. Benning is a pylon, Drai has seemed not even close to interested the last 2 games. Three only line that looked half good was the cag/jp/jk line. Man we're clutching at straws

Yep.
LD hasn't got the fitness to play with McD all those minutes, he's been flat footed too much of the time, serves up too many pizzas when he gets pressured, more turnovers than the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725563 is a reply to message #725560 ]
Wed, 19 December 2018 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Wed, 19 December 2018 11:17

Aussie_Oil wrote on Tue, 18 December 2018 20:47

Yep.
LD hasn't got the fitness to play with McD all those minutes, he's been flat footed too much of the time, serves up too many pizzas when he gets pressured, more turnovers than the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

I don't know - I think a lot of the criticism Draisaitl gets is big man criticism. Hockey fans never seem to be able to grasp that a big guy with a long stride may not look like he's working as hard as a small guy with choppy little steps, but he can be just as effective.

I'm certainly concerned about the minutes that 97, 29 and 93 are being asked to play - but all three are performing. Draisaitl entered last night 12th in the league in scoring. Nugent-Hopkins has been in the 40s this week. These guys are producing.

They may certainly have some level of fatigue, and that could definitely lead to more brain lapses and mistakes. But they're still so much better than anyone else that can be on the ice for those minutes, that there's a question if the Oilers coaches have any choice now.

Pretty shocking to see a second powerplay unit yesterday with just 5 goals in aggregate for the players this season. It speaks to the team's total lack of depth at forward - something that seemed unthinkable just a couple years ago...

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725524 is a reply to message #725500 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

First break longer than 1 day since Nov 21st/22nd (after Hitch's first game with the team). Better make good use of the next few days. From Hitch interviews sounds like the 1 day breaks have been given off for rest for some time now. Wonder how many actual practices the team has had since he got here.

Get it together Oilers.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725529 is a reply to message #725500 ]
Tue, 18 December 2018 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Hey, that Pulju snipe was good though.

Highlight of the night I'd say :)

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

5 x $5,000,000

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725545 is a reply to message #725529 ]
Wed, 19 December 2018 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McDavid97  is currently offline McDavid97

No Cups

Shoot the puck on the power play. We went 1 PP with no shots then the next one it took a minute and some to get one that went through. Stop waiting and shoot.

Re: Review: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35) [message #725546 is a reply to message #725500 ]
Wed, 19 December 2018 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

No Cups

Special teams killed us in this game, you can hang your hat on the controversial goal (yes it was a goal, the US channel had the angle where puck over the line as Talbot frantically held down his glove.)

The D sucks HARD. Russell is missed and he does a lot for us, always did in my opinion. It was comical to see Garrison glide backwards, I bet he is slower than me and I haven't played in years.

Nurse has taken a step back for sure this year - disappointing.

Hitch can't fix this mess.

The very definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing expecting different results.

Generally Disappointed.

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Khaira has disciplinary hearing; suspended 2 games
Next Topic:GDT: St. Louis @ Edmonton (Game #35)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca