This day on December 18
Acquired: Sergei Zholtok (2000)
Departed: Chad Kilger (2000)

Happy Birthday To: mightyj, wally97, Andrew B, Kimi1985, Bossy22

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719510 is a reply to message #719505 ]
Wed, 03 October 2018 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

g2k wrote on Wed, 03 October 2018 15:34

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 03 October 2018 11:55

K.McC#24 wrote on Wed, 03 October 2018 11:07

Skookum Jim wrote on Wed, 03 October 2018 10:54

Pre-season or not LD is struggling big time, can't make a pass, and can't seem to remember how to stick handle, his line was on for 2 goals where they got stuck in their own end and kept coughing up the puck.. his game needs a lot of work. Whatever he does in the off season for training ... he should do the opposite next year..

Well, the excuse is that he's dragging Looch around, and I've made that excuse. He has struggled with stuff under his control, though.

I get that Lucic is the whipping boy for the Oilers. It used to be Horcoff now it's Lucic. But the whole notion that Leon's struggles because he has to "drag" Lucic around is the biggest pile of crap out there and a cop out. Leon bobbling the puck, Leon not picking up his man, Leon doing a fly by in his zone, Leon doing stupid passes etc. All of that has nothing to do with Lucic. It's all Leon.

Let's be clear here. Lucic getting criticized is warranted because of his play. If he wants to make it go away, it's on him to do it BUT the second line is not contingent on Lucic. It's 100% all on Leon. Leon is the second best player on the Oilers and he's more than compensated for that designation. But it doesn't matter if it's Lucic, or Khaira or Rieder or whoever is on his wing. If Leon isn't driving that line, that line isn't going period.

I don’t blame Lucic for Draisaitls play either.

This is clearly Nurses fault.

Stupid Russell.

Peter Chiarelli, General Disappointment.

Drink wine, fall faster, and fly. Fly, baby, fly.

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719471 is a reply to message #719443 ]
Wed, 03 October 2018 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55 is currently online Kr55

6 Cups

Can the NHL be nice and give us 2 real points for this one?

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

"Next year (15/16) I would forecast as another developmental year"
- #2, April 2015

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719477 is a reply to message #719471 ]
Wed, 03 October 2018 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

No Cups

Good game boys. Solid pre-season record once again. They should give a trophy to the best pre-season team. Katz Cup? Maybe one in the shape of a recliner and call it the Vice Chair?

Oh and a belated happy birthday to Todd McLellan, Edmonton Oilers coach (2015-18).t

[Updated on: Wed, 03 October 2018 17:18]

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719479 is a reply to message #719477 ]
Wed, 03 October 2018 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Wed, 03 October 2018 12:25

Good game boys. Solid pre-season record once again. They should give a trophy to the best pre-season team. Katz Cup? Maybe one in the shape of a recliner and call it the Vice Chair?

Oh and a belated happy birthday to Todd McLelland, Edmonton Oilers coach (2015-18).

The Katz-Lowe-MacT-Nicholson-Howson-Gretzky Cup!

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719533 is a reply to message #719443 ]
Wed, 03 October 2018 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

1 Cup

I saw the game this morning, however had I not and was coming to this board to see how the game went, I still would be hard pressed to get a good gauge of how the oilers played because there is just so much... (enter verbiage allowed only in the OT Forum)... it’s disheartening. I’d enjoy contributing more to this site however I normally refrain to avoid any potential argument that goes down a rabbit hole leading the conversation away from the thread at hand. Ah. I digress.

The game was entertaining and exactly as I expected. No ‘push’ from the oilers, no urgency really, but no one wants to get injured in a game like this so it’s expected. Was nice to see Drai and Toby link up. Looch looked alright, nothing special but did make some plays in front of the net. Largely unnoticeable from all. Koski... for a big man sure has some gaping holes from what I’ve seen.

Anywho, lets make Oilfans great, again.

2016: We need to get heavier, and we need a defenseman!

2018: We need to get faster, and we need a defenseman!

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719534 is a reply to message #719533 ]
Wed, 03 October 2018 19:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

4 Cups

OilMJMOil wrote on Wed, 03 October 2018 18:51

I saw the game this morning, however had I not and was coming to this board to see how the game went, I still would be hard pressed to get a good gauge of how the oilers played because there is just so much... (enter verbiage allowed only in the OT Forum)... it’s disheartening. I’d enjoy contributing more to this site however I normally refrain to avoid any potential argument that goes down a rabbit hole leading the conversation away from the thread at hand. Ah. I digress.

The game was entertaining and exactly as I expected. No ‘push’ from the oilers, no urgency really, but no one wants to get injured in a game like this so it’s expected. Was nice to see Drai and Toby link up. Looch looked alright, nothing special but did make some plays in front of the net. Largely unnoticeable from all. Koski... for a big man sure has some gaping holes from what I’ve seen.

MOGA!

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks, K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719535 is a reply to message #719533 ]
Wed, 03 October 2018 20:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

OilMJMOil wrote on Wed, 03 October 2018 19:51

MOGA!

I think today went sideways because the preseason is boring as hell and goes on forever plus the game was at 8 am and not too many people could actually watch it. I blame that. And also Chiarelli.

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719536 is a reply to message #719535 ]
Wed, 03 October 2018 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 03 October 2018 20:08

MOGA!

I think today went sideways because the preseason is boring as hell and goes on forever plus the game was at 8 am and not too many people could actually watch it. I blame that. And also Chiarelli.

1st line and Pulju stuff was nice to see this pre-season. But, that's overshadowed by watching Drai drag his butt around and Lucic making us worry that he's about the same as last year. And of course Larsson tweaks his back.

Now, 1 whole game in the next week for Oilers fans.

MOGA

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719539 is a reply to message #719536 ]
Wed, 03 October 2018 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

[quote title=Kr55 wrote on Wed, 03 October 2018 20:11]
Now, 1 whole game in the next week for Oilers fans.
/quote]
Can't go 0-3 in the first week if you only play one game. Savvy leadership.

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719555 is a reply to message #719535 ]
Thu, 04 October 2018 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 03 October 2018 20:08

MOGA!

You are really going to let the goal horn off the hook here? Really? Just wow.

Limecat Logic

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719567 is a reply to message #719443 ]
Thu, 04 October 2018 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

2 Cups

Man I wish I had fun at Rogers as it sounded in that arena! So good! The chants are something else and I had no idea that fans are standing the whole time at either side of the rinks. Cheap ticket and party zone? I think that would rock here.

The game was fun, at least I had fun watching it. The fans really made it for me and while I winced at the play the Oilers were doing, I had to remind myself this was an exhibition game and they made it interesting and very good.

How awesome was that Strome deflection goal? Like that was really awesome! Quite enjoyed that.

Enjoyed seeing what 1/2 speed Oilers looks like... or was that full speed? Please say it's not full speed. Saturday's game will show us what team we have..

*think positive thoughts*

The very definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing expecting different results.

Generally Disappointed.

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719569 is a reply to message #719567 ]
Thu, 04 October 2018 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Rocksteady wrote on Thu, 04 October 2018 10:54

Man I wish I had fun at Rogers as it sounded in that arena! So good! The chants are something else and I had no idea that fans are standing the whole time at either side of the rinks. Cheap ticket and party zone? I think that would rock here.

The game was fun, at least I had fun watching it. The fans really made it for me and while I winced at the play the Oilers were doing, I had to remind myself this was an exhibition game and they made it interesting and very good.

How awesome was that Strome deflection goal? Like that was really awesome! Quite enjoyed that.

Enjoyed seeing what 1/2 speed Oilers looks like... or was that full speed? Please say it's not full speed. Saturday's game will show us what team we have..

I would love love love love love if Oilers games were fun to go to. FAN LED (and the fan part is important) chants, songs, tifos, and whatever else would be awesome. Remember in Vegas last year when Oiler fans sang happy birthday to McDavid with 97 seconds left in every period? I want that. Why can't we have a chant called "five more than you" to mock teams without any cups? Maybe we could all stand up with 4 minutes to go in the second period, boo, and act like we have vertigo for four seconds. How hard is this?

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719570 is a reply to message #719569 ]
Thu, 04 October 2018 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

3 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 04 October 2018 12:09

I would love love love love love if Oilers games were fun to go to. FAN LED (and the fan part is important) chants, songs, tifos, and whatever else would be awesome. Remember in Vegas last year when Oiler fans sang happy birthday to McDavid with 97 seconds left in every period? I want that. Why can't we have a chant called "five more than you" to mock teams without any cups? Maybe we could all stand up with 4 minutes to go in the second period, boo, and act like we have vertigo for four seconds. How hard is this?

How do soccer fans organize this stuff, or the hockey fans in Europe? Do they organize into some sort of club and send out a directive? Hand out sheets going into the stadium indicating the litany of chants/songs? My head hurts, it's just too complex to consider!!!!

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719572 is a reply to message #719570 ]
Thu, 04 October 2018 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Thu, 04 October 2018 12:15

How do soccer fans organize this stuff, or the hockey fans in Europe? Do they organize into some sort of club and send out a directive? Hand out sheets going into the stadium indicating the litany of chants/songs? My head hurts, it's just too complex to consider!!!!

I wonder if the price point of their tickets plays a part in it. I am listening to Stauffer right now talk about it and supposedly you can get a season ticket for the German team in really good seats for 240 Euros a year for 26 games. So less then 10 Euros a game. At that price point, you should open your team up to a pretty wide variety of fans. Vs the Oilers who to get a seasons ticket for even the worst seat in the house is 1000's and 1000's per seat. So if the cost is so high that you are limited to businesses and people with the disposable income who maybe aren't the party in public type, that might play a factor.

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719574 is a reply to message #719572 ]
Thu, 04 October 2018 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 04 October 2018 12:27

I wonder if the price point of their tickets plays a part in it. I am listening to Stauffer right now talk about it and supposedly you can get a season ticket for the German team in really good seats for 240 Euros a year for 26 games. So less then 10 Euros a game. At that price point, you should open your team up to a pretty wide variety of fans. Vs the Oilers who to get a seasons ticket for even the worst seat in the house is 1000's and 1000's per seat. So if the cost is so high that you are limited to businesses and people with the disposable income who maybe aren't the party in public type, that might play a factor.

Yes the makeup of the crowd probably has something to do with it, and our cultural norms here, but you would think that on a given night there would be a good cross section of more or less 'regular folk' at an Oilers game, on top of the more exclusive crowd. I don't ever attend more than a handful of games in a year, but it would be pretty awesome to partake in and experience. It wouldn't have to be overly intrusive or hours on end, it could start with something small. Can you imagine changing what normally is a mundane TV commercial break at a game that would normally involve people mugging for the in-house video or arena host Ryan Jesperson doing some absurd monster truck announcer voice - into some cool crowd activity? To me that would add value and atmosphere.

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719576 is a reply to message #719574 ]
Thu, 04 October 2018 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Thu, 04 October 2018 12:43

Yes the makeup of the crowd probably has something to do with it, and our cultural norms here, but you would think that on a given night there would be a good cross section of more or less 'regular folk' at an Oilers game, on top of the more exclusive crowd. I don't ever attend more than a handful of games in a year, but it would be pretty awesome to partake in and experience. It wouldn't have to be overly intrusive or hours on end, it could start with something small. Can you imagine changing what normally is a mundane TV commercial break at a game that would normally involve people mugging for the in-house video or arena host Ryan Jesperson doing some absurd monster truck announcer voice - into some cool crowd activity? To me that would add value and atmosphere.

I blame the clubs in North America. They very much like to enforce mandatory fun times. Nothing can happen organically because there's a script to follow dammit. Even if a small group of fans did start something fun it would be drown out by MAKE NOISE graphics for 2 seconds before the TV timeout ends or Hunter banging "Let's go Oilers" on a drum so 15 people can half halfheartedly chant in section 204 for 5 seconds.

I loathe the MAKE NOISE graphic packages. They're so lazy.

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719578 is a reply to message #719576 ]
Thu, 04 October 2018 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

No Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 04 October 2018 12:48

I blame the clubs in North America. They very much like to enforce mandatory fun times. Nothing can happen organically because there's a script to follow dammit. Even if a small group of fans did start something fun it would be drown out by MAKE NOISE graphics for 2 seconds before the TV timeout ends or Hunter banging "Let's go Oilers" on a drum so 15 people can half halfheartedly chant in section 204 for 5 seconds.

I heard that in Nashville it was a couple of fans in a certain section that started all their chants. They actually printed them and handed them out to the whole section for the first few games.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719583 is a reply to message #719578 ]
Thu, 04 October 2018 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrudeRemarks wrote on Thu, 04 October 2018 13:00

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 04 October 2018 12:48

I heard that in Nashville it was a couple of fans in a certain section that started all their chants. They actually printed them and handed them out to the whole section for the first few games.

Edmonton is a lot of things, but it sure isn't Nashville. The people I know who have gone to a game there said it was amazing. I believe you're correct about it being a few people who started it and accepted others into their fun. Cheap tickets and a party town probably help.

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719579 is a reply to message #719576 ]
Thu, 04 October 2018 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

The first thing they need to do is to get rid of the panning of the crowd. If there is a special event/group, a celeb, former player or even a person from another country where it's there first NHL game, sure, go for it. But the panning of the crowd over and over again so we can all see people smile and wave, drink their beer, cover their face, it needs to stop. That is not entertaining.

You have this amazing screen, show some replays, past and present. Put together all time top 5 OT goals or opening night or game winner or whatever. Show goalies past and present save packages. How about some big hits past and present. Show highlights from previous games vs their opponent for that night. Show video clips from movies to fire people up. How about have a player profile of the game where you show short clips about the player talking about himself so we the fans can learn about them. You can even profile old players and it doesn't have to be all the hall of famers. What's Marchment doing these days, or Ulanov? Those guys were meet and potatoes guys who played their ass off for the Oilers.

There are so many things that could add to the entertainment of the game than watching some person show their Oilers symbol on their jersey for the 1000th time.

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719581 is a reply to message #719570 ]
Thu, 04 October 2018 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

1 Cup

I was in Bern for curling back in my junior days, and one of our first nights there we went to a game at PostFinance Arena because, what else are 4 Canadian boys going to do in Switzerland? And then when in London a couple years ago I went to an Arsenal match (I'm a Liverpool supporter by the way...) and oh man, it's just... something else.

It's honestly the culture, and well beer is stupid cheap compared to here which lends a hand to the culture. Near the end of the game you don't have people rushing to leave so that they aren't "trapped" in a sardine can with people they don't know. The party continues. You want a couple beer at Rogers it'll cost you close to $30. You can get 4 beers and have money left over for the same price over there. The atmosphere is addicting, it's tough to explain. You get roped in the second you step foot through the doors.

Our tickets were crazy cheap, we were basically at the roof of the building but we didn't care, it was a party. It really is the FAN that makes it though. The organization can put out all these "fancy" gimmicks, but really it comes down to you, the people in your section, the people out in Ford Hall, really. But the bigger hurdle in achieving the same type of atmosphere for and from the FAN, comes down to our culture.

2016: We need to get heavier, and we need a defenseman!

2018: We need to get faster, and we need a defenseman!

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719584 is a reply to message #719581 ]
Thu, 04 October 2018 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

OilMJMOil wrote on Thu, 04 October 2018 13:22

I was in Bern for curling back in my junior days, and one of our first nights there we went to a game at PostFinance Arena because, what else are 4 Canadian boys going to do in Switzerland? And then when in London a couple years ago I went to an Arsenal match (I'm a Liverpool supporter by the way...) and oh man, it's just... something else.

It's honestly the culture, and well beer is stupid cheap compared to here which lends a hand to the culture. Near the end of the game you don't have people rushing to leave so that they aren't "trapped" in a sardine can with people they don't know. The party continues. You want a couple beer at Rogers it'll cost you close to $30. You can get 4 beers and have money left over for the same price over there. The atmosphere is addicting, it's tough to explain. You get roped in the second you step foot through the doors.

Our tickets were crazy cheap, we were basically at the roof of the building but we didn't care, it was a party. It really is the FAN that makes it though. The organization can put out all these "fancy" gimmicks, but really it comes down to you, the people in your section, the people out in Ford Hall, really. But the bigger hurdle in achieving the same type of atmosphere for and from the FAN, comes down to our culture.

I know the goal in the food service industry is to maximize margin because you're going to deal with spoilage and waste as expense. Beverages are another thing. Consumers are worked dirty when it comes to beverages at bars & restaurants (I love a tiny cup of $5 coffee) and beverages at sporting events are even more outrageous. It makes it more exclusive. I'd love for a Canadian market to take the bold step of reducing margins closer to fractions instead of multiples of costs. It's not just beer at a hockey game, it's everything ancillary to the game. If they'd make things just a little more affordable, the resulting added uptake would probably make it a wash, and more focus would be on the event you got to attend rather than how much the damned concessions and gear cost you.

For their part, I'm hoping the organization bore witness to the atmosphere in Cologne, and perhaps would make some modest changes to the business model here. Wishful thinking. The fans can demand these things I guess, and drive the in-game experience as you suggest.

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719585 is a reply to message #719584 ]
Thu, 04 October 2018 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

K.McC#24 wrote on Thu, 04 October 2018 14:08

OilMJMOil wrote on Thu, 04 October 2018 13:22

I know the goal in the food service industry is to maximize margin because you're going to deal with spoilage and waste as expense. Beverages are another thing. Consumers are worked dirty when it comes to beverages at bars & restaurants (I love a tiny cup of $5 coffee) and beverages at sporting events are even more outrageous. It makes it more exclusive. I'd love for a Canadian market to take the bold step of reducing margins closer to fractions instead of multiples of costs. It's not just beer at a hockey game, it's everything ancillary to the game. If they'd make things just a little more affordable, the resulting added uptake would probably make it a wash, and more focus would be on the event you got to attend rather than how much the damned concessions and gear cost you.

For their part, I'm hoping the organization bore witness to the atmosphere in Cologne, and perhaps would make some modest changes to the business model here. Wishful thinking. The fans can demand these things I guess, and drive the in-game experience as you suggest.

*IF* the organization noticed anything, and I doubt they did, I can't imagine they'll understand that atmosphere should happen organically. If anything, they'll try to manufacture a EUROPEAN EXPERIENCE™ and it'll suck.

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719653 is a reply to message #719443 ]
Fri, 05 October 2018 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Bob Stauffer @Bob_Stauffer

Oilers in 🇸🇪 Friday:
RNH-McDavid-Rattie
Lucic-Draisaitl-Yamamoto
Khaira-Strome-Puljujarvi
Rieder-Brodziak-Kassian
Chiasson-Caggiula

Klefbom-Larsson
Nurse-Benning
Russell-Bouchard
Garrison-Bear

Talbot
Koskinen

If Russell is activated Oilers will need to make roster move

The Drake must have been pretty bad to fall out of favour with his biggest fan.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: Oilers pre-season game at Cologne, Germany 10/3/18 [message #719658 is a reply to message #719653 ]
Fri, 05 October 2018 22:49 Go to previous message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Fri, 05 October 2018 21:12

Bob Stauffer @Bob_Stauffer

Oilers in 🇸🇪 Friday:
RNH-McDavid-Rattie
Lucic-Draisaitl-Yamamoto
Khaira-Strome-Puljujarvi
Rieder-Brodziak-Kassian
Chiasson-Caggiula

Klefbom-Larsson
Nurse-Benning
Russell-Bouchard
Garrison-Bear

Talbot
Koskinen

If Russell is activated Oilers will need to make roster move

The Drake must have been pretty bad to fall out of favour with his biggest fan.

Some online speculation that he's banged up and that's why he's out...although how do you put him in ahead of anyone but maybe Kassian?

"This team needs an enema!"
#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireBuchberger #FireHowsonAgain #FireChiarelli #FireMcLellan #FireBobbyNicks

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]  
Previous Topic:Opening Rosters
Next Topic:Interview with ex-Oiler Ryan Jones
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2018.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca