Wednesday, December 9, 2015San Jose 3 @ Edmonton 4 (OT)Win
Thursday, January 14, 2016Edmonton 1 @ San Jose 2 (OT) (SO)Loss
Tuesday, March 8, 2016San Jose 3 @ Edmonton 0Loss
Thursday, March 24, 2016Edmonton 6 @ San Jose 3Win
Home Record: 1-1-0       Road Record: 1-0-1       Overall Record: 2-1-1
Home / Road Goals For: 4/7 Total: 11
Home / Road Goals Against: 6/5 Total: 11

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690842 is a reply to message #690841 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

4 Cups

Omg omg omg!!!

Is this the real life, is this just fantasy?

Almost 11 years since our last playoff game, and it has finally arrived.

I'm still pretty fragile as a fan, but feeling cautiously optimistic. Go Oil!

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690843 is a reply to message #690841 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oilertime  is currently offline Oilertime

No Cups

Finally here! Last playoff game I was at: game 3 vs Anaheim. Hopefully a similar result tonight!

I went my entire 20s without seeing a oiler playoff game. Time to make up for lost time.

https://twitter.com/Reggie__11

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690844 is a reply to message #690843 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

No Cups

Oilertime wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 05:27

Finally here! Last playoff game I was at: game 3 vs Anaheim. Hopefully a similar result tonight!

I went my entire 20s without seeing a oiler playoff game. Time to make up for lost time.

Never watched a lot live playoff game, but like you I missed my entire 30's and experienced zero Oiler playoff games.

Considering taking a half day off so I can have a nap and a good pregame meal. Haha

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690846 is a reply to message #690841 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
philly boy  is currently offline philly boy

No Cups

It's weird that this is actually happening. I have no prediction. Enjoy the game everyone.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690847 is a reply to message #690841 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

2 Cups

Must Win?

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690848 is a reply to message #690847 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Suomalainen wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 08:16

Must Win?

145% Must gotta have to Win!

Put those Sharks on their heels.

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

"Next year (15/16) I would forecast as another developmental year"
- #2, April 2015

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690849 is a reply to message #690847 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Suomalainen wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 08:16

Must Win?

On a scale of 1 must win to 10 I rate this game a 97. McUst win!!!

But not really. Losing game one is that big of a deal.

Friendly reminder: McDavid will be taking 8.725 million more in cap space next season. The time to win is now.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690852 is a reply to message #690849 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McDavid97  is currently offline McDavid97

1 Cup

I really hope we continue where we left off for the singing of the national anthems for playoffs. They should put a mic on a stand where the anthem singer should be. Start showing a video of Paul Lorieau starting off the anthem then we take over. One of the best things about the playoffs is the unity of the fans.

It's been a long time since I was at the 06 cup run games, I hope these last just as long.

The arena is going to be nuts.

LETS GO OILERS

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690860 is a reply to message #690852 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JPro is currently online JPro

No Cups

McDavid97 wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 08:34

I really hope we continue where we left off for the singing of the national anthems for playoffs. They should put a mic on a stand where the anthem singer should be. Start showing a video of Paul Lorieau starting off the anthem then we take over. One of the best things about the playoffs is the unity of the fans.

It's been a long time since I was at the 06 cup run games, I hope these last just as long.

The arena is going to be nuts.

LETS GO OILERS

I wish Vancouver didn't burn that whole idea out. They even did it on Saturday for their final game. Like, what are you all so happy about?

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690853 is a reply to message #690841 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MJ  is currently offline MJ

2 Cups

Seeing the comment regarding age made me realize that this is the first Oilers playoff game in my 30s - and just in time as my 30s is ending quickly!

I'm even more excited than I was for the Juventus match yesterday (suck it Barca!). And way more excited than any of the Blue Jays playoff games I've religiously watched and taken early days off work to try and catch as much as possible.

I'm truly an Oilers fan. Nothing gets me worked up more. Perhaps for the first time since I left Edmonton, I would really prefer to be there over the next couple weeks / months(?). The energy of 2006 was tremendous and I can only imagine the fever hitting the city again this spring!

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690855 is a reply to message #690853 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OilPeg  is currently offline OilPeg

1 Cup

Oh Sharks...you got 97 problems and McDavid is only one!

LETS GO OILERS!!!

I don't even know how to do this anymore...so excited!!

Skookum Jim wrote on Sat, 02 June 2012 00:29

But he (Belanger)'s as soft as room temp. margarine.

Twitter: @penuita15

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690858 is a reply to message #690855 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

2 Cups

I heard this morning that Couture had a "good, hard" practice yesterday and is ready to go. Good for him but lets be honest here. How hard is any of the teammates going on him or any of your teammates normally in practice? I don't care how hard your practices are, your teammates aren't going 100% in battle drills, you aren't drilling your teammate in the back when in front of the goal and you aren't lining up your teammate in practice to try and put him through the boards. Then you factor in he just got back from an injury. It's not healed yet, so I doubt his teammates are going hard on him. Which guy wants to be the one to knock him out again in practice?

If I am the Oilers I am going after Couture. You hit him, you hit him hard and you hit him often. If he is along the boards, you hit him hard and you press his upper body into the boards. Nothing dirty but you go after him. No way he is 100%. No way he is where he should be at conditioning wise. You can't not play for that long or practice and not lose some conditioning at this level. No way is he full strength when he lost a bunch of teeth, needs dental surgery in the off season and his mouth and jaw have been all messed up. You aren't eating like you should be.

Sounds like Thornton is probably not playing tonight based on what Rishaug said but we will see when the lines come out.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690861 is a reply to message #690858 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OilMJMOil  is currently offline OilMJMOil

No Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 08:56

If I am the Oilers I am going after Couture. You hit him, you hit him hard and you hit him often. If he is along the boards, you hit him hard and you press his upper body into the boards. Nothing dirty but you go after him. No way he is 100%. No way he is where he should be at conditioning wise. You can't not play for that long or practice and not lose some conditioning at this level. No way is he full strength when he lost a bunch of teeth, needs dental surgery in the off season and his mouth and jaw have been all messed up. You aren't eating like you should be.

This. We've all heard to exhaustion how the Sharks are putting Vlasic on McDavid to 'neutralize' the kid for the Sharks to have any hope in this series. Kassian, Maroon, Lucic... you bet your bottom they're playing Couture HARD. Gryba, if he can catch him, you know he will leave Couture's 39 melted into the ice. Larsson. Oh baby. The Oilers have the grit, the big body presence, the speed and the skill.

This is going to be FUN, lads and lasses! Let's Go Oilers!!!

"When we"ve got the puck, they can"t score."
~Paul Coffey

"Put the kids in with a few old pappy guys who still like to win and the combination is unbeatable."
~Conn Smythe

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690866 is a reply to message #690861 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

OilMJMOil wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 09:09

RDOilerfan wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 08:56

This. We've all heard to exhaustion how the Sharks are putting Vlasic on McDavid to 'neutralize' the kid for the Sharks to have any hope in this series. Kassian, Maroon, Lucic... you bet your bottom they're playing Couture HARD. Gryba, if he can catch him, you know he will leave Couture's 39 melted into the ice. Larsson. Oh baby. The Oilers have the grit, the big body presence, the speed and the skill.

This is going to be FUN, lads and lasses! Let's Go Oilers!!!

Well that have to play Couture against McDavid. They got nobody else. Even if Thornton was healthy, he's still slow and can't keep up. Now tack on he's hobbled if he even plays. So I take the fastest, most skilled player in the league over Couture any day. I take him ever more over Couture who's not healthy and hasn't played in almost a month or even practiced. Maybe Couture somewhat keeps up in the first period but he's going to slow down in the second and first. No way his conditioning is close to be were it should be.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690869 is a reply to message #690866 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Babaganoosh  is currently offline Babaganoosh

1 Cup

Screw the hockey game. It's all about the 50/50 draw tonight. Starting off at 75000 +

" If you have anything good to say, say it off!"

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690857 is a reply to message #690853 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leia  is currently offline Leia

No Cups

Going to bed at 8pm over here, got a big meeting tomorrow but that ain't going to stop me getting up to watch the game at 3am. 3 out of the 4 games are live so my sleeping pattern which is odd to begin with will be all over the place, and I am not at all bothered if I wake up the neighbours cheering during Playoff season.

Seen the suggestion for the video for the anthems a few places now, it would be a nice touch. Who ever does do the anthem though will have been told to let the crowd sing I guess. I think that 06 run made that one of OUR things, as much as Winnipeg white out the rink. Being sentimental and all that, let's get Rod Phillips back to welcome everyone to Oil Country and the playoff's and then be done with the past as such. We love our history, but let's make some new history and shake that monkey off our back.

I'm getting way to excited for this, if I could transfer all the energy into something I'd probably manage to fly to Edmonton in time for the game.

As for the game, got us down for a narrow loss. Think with all the excitement etc, we'll take a late hit in to lose by one, but then I'm going for us to win the next 4.

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690873 is a reply to message #690853 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigEfromGP  is currently offline bigEfromGP

1 Cup

Same here, first playoff game of my 30's, and first playoff game I get to attend! Very excited but it's strange to look back at our lives when the Oilers played their last post season game.

Oh yeah, 5-2 Oilers, Eberle with a huge game!

Visual Win > Moral Win > Strong Effort with signs of improvement > Actual Win

December 15th, 2014: REBUILD #4 OFFICIALLY BEGINS!

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690908 is a reply to message #690853 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

No Cups

MJ wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 08:39

Seeing the comment regarding age made me realize that this is the first Oilers playoff game in my 30s - and just in time as my 30s is ending quickly!

Me too! Got me thinking. since the last run I have;
Bought a few houses, sold 2 and moved 4 times.
Got married
had 2 kids
got my first dog
changed jobs 3 times
put on 20 pounds
can finally grow a decent playoff beard
bought 5 new cars

"My wife told me Edmonton was going to win the pick that day," said Gretzky. "That was the day that I retired 16 years ago. So, she said, for whatever reason, the Oilers have good luck today. Connor McDavid went to Edmonton."

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690924 is a reply to message #690908 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 19:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vsove  is currently offline vsove

1 Cup

Since the Oilers were last in the playoffs, I've-

-Gone from selling televisions at Best Buy to being a Moderately Important Person in my dream job
-Graduated from university
-Gotten married.
-Had a kid.
-Moved three times.
-Bought a house.
-Grown a beard.
-Put on 30 (healthy) pounds.
-Bought two cars.
-Gotten three cats and lost one.

I'm ready for this. Let's win it all.

No Mo' Lowe

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690932 is a reply to message #690924 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

1 Cup

I got married and had a GRANDkid since the last time we were in the playoffs, so yeah.
Among other things.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690934 is a reply to message #690908 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 13:03

MJ wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 08:39

Me too! Got me thinking. since the last run I have;
Bought a few houses, sold 2 and moved 4 times.
Got married
had 2 kids
got my first dog
changed jobs 3 times
put on 20 pounds
can finally grow a decent playoff beard
bought 5 new cars

It is crazy to look back.

For me:
Finished university and got a job (still working at the same place)
Moved 3 times
got married
Bought a house
Bought a car
Got 2 dogs
Had 2 kids
Still can't grow a beard (need that michael jackson pubes on face operation if I ever want to)
Lost 50% of the hair on the top of my head
Gained 25 lbs (All the kids fault)

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690935 is a reply to message #690934 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

1 Cup

Joe out. Couture in. That helps.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690937 is a reply to message #690935 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 20:06 Go to previous message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

6 Cups

NZ Oiler Fan wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 20:01

Joe out. Couture in. That helps.

Not yet really as noisy as I was expecting/hoping.

Better pick it up at anthem time.

Limecat Logic

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690863 is a reply to message #690841 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

5 Cups

As exuberant as this is, I do hope that the Oil aren't letting it get to their heads too much. The playoffs are a horse of a different color, and this Sharks team have all that experience behind them.

"There's no greater springboard to development than failure." - Craig MacTavish, April 13/15.

5-14-6-1

"Sabres think the suck is their ally? They merely adopted the suck. The Oilers were born in it...molded by it."

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690874 is a reply to message #690863 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

No Cups

The first 5 shots against Talbot will be crucial. If he's on, we win.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690876 is a reply to message #690841 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Used to watch every Oilers Playoff game with my brother... he passed away December 2007 and this will be the first Oilers Playoff game since he passed. That '06 run as an 18 year old has held such a meaning in my life. I know he'll be on the couch with me tonight at puck drop. Let's Go Oilers!

~Paul Coffey

"Put the kids in with a few old pappy guys who still like to win and the combination is unbeatable."
~Conn Smythe

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690877 is a reply to message #690876 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

I'd love to see McDavid walk around the Sharks defense and score on his first shift. Then skate by the Sharks bench and just look at them as Couture is sucking wind.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690882 is a reply to message #690876 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OilPeg  is currently offline OilPeg

1 Cup

OilMJMOil wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 11:11

Used to watch every Oilers Playoff game with my brother... he passed away December 2007 and this will be the first Oilers Playoff game since he passed. That '06 run as an 18 year old has held such a meaning in my life. I know he'll be on the couch with me tonight at puck drop. Let's Go Oilers!

Wow...I hope you enjoy the game tonight....that little story gave me chills.

Skookum Jim wrote on Sat, 02 June 2012 00:29

But he (Belanger)'s as soft as room temp. margarine.

Twitter: @penuita15

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690884 is a reply to message #690882 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

OilPeg wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 10:46

OilMJMOil wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 11:11

Wow...I hope you enjoy the game tonight....that little story gave me chills.

Thanks OilPeg, I hope we all enjoy it!! Can't wait to see the Orange Crush. Never know when it will happen again!

~Paul Coffey

~Conn Smythe

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690887 is a reply to message #690884 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Scott Cullen, Oilers hater is on Lowetides show. Shockingly he picked the Sharks in 7.

Thornton got carried off the ice not even 2 weeks ago and hasn't even had a hard practice yet and Couture has a messed up jaw and spit out a crap load of teeth and just started practicing but they are going to go out there and beat the Oilers. Uh huh. If those 2 were healthy, I think it's a toss up. They aren't healthy and won't be healthy and you don't get healthier by PLAYING.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690886 is a reply to message #690841 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Darren Dreger‏ @DarrenDreger
Pete DeBoer says both Thornton and Couture are game time decisions. Both skating this morning.

Will Thornton try to play through a tough injury in one of his last shots to win? Wouldn't surprise me. Gutsy. Probably not too smart though.

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690888 is a reply to message #690886 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 11:24

Pete DeBoer says both Thornton and Couture are game time decisions. Both skating this morning.

Will Thornton try to play through a tough injury in one of his last shots to win? Wouldn't surprise me. Gutsy. Probably not too smart though.

Playoffs, man. Thornton is going to what he can to play and be effective. Play him hard, get in his face. Same story as Couture. Welcome them to Oilers Playoff hockey

~Paul Coffey

~Conn Smythe

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690891 is a reply to message #690888 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

OilMJMOil wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 11:28

Playoffs, man. Thornton is going to what he can to play and be effective. Play him hard, get in his face. Same story as Couture. Welcome them to Oilers Playoff hockey

I think Thornton can be effective from the blue line in as long as he doesn't have to move. What about the rest of the ice if he struggles skating? He's not the fastest guy to begin with. One check from Larsson who seems to be able to drill anyone and he's done.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690892 is a reply to message #690891 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WhoreableGuy  is currently offline WhoreableGuy

1 Cup

I can't believe it, we are finally here.

I was at the last Playoff game in Edmonton, Game 6 of the Finals. Seems so long ago. Actually it WAS. Since then I've gotten married, had a kid, divorced. My daughter is 8. America had a Black President for 8 years and the Oilers never made the playoffs in that time.

Congrats to everyone here, I know we don't play the actual game but the loyalty on this forum is unparalleled to any other site!

Lets go Oilers!

p.s. MUST WIN

"Bah Gawd! Would somebody stop the damn draft!"

- Jim Ross calling the NHL Draft Lotto 2015 as the Oilers win

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690896 is a reply to message #690892 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

WhoreableGuy wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 11:46

I was at the last Playoff game in Edmonton, Game 6 of the Finals. Seems so long ago. Actually it WAS. Since then I've gotten married, had a kid, divorced. My daughter is 8. America had a Black President for 8 years and the Oilers never made the playoffs in that time.

Congrats to everyone here, I know we don't play the actual game but the loyalty on this forum is unparalleled to any other site!

Lets go Oilers!

p.s. MUST WIN

rock rock rock

~Paul Coffey

~Conn Smythe

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690898 is a reply to message #690892 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pseudoreality  is currently offline Pseudoreality

No Cups

WhoreableGuy wrote on Wed, 12 April 2017 11:46

I was at the last Playoff game in Edmonton, Game 6 of the Finals. Seems so long ago. Actually, it WAS. Since then I've gotten married, had a kid, divorced. My daughter is 8. America had a Black President for 8 years and the Oilers never made the playoffs in that time.

Lets go Oilers!

p.s. MUST WIN

I had a relationship fall apart around the time of the last playoff run. It was totally unrelated, I'm sure. A year later I met my future wife. She hasn't even known me when I'm in playoff hockey mode. Our second child is due right around the time the cup is to be handed out. I hope she doesn't mind if I'm watching the game on my phone in the delivery room.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690889 is a reply to message #690886 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

If you don't know by now, how healthy are they really? Apparently according to Rishaug, Deboer is going to let Thornton decide if he plays or not. What player going into the playoffs is going to say "nope, I'm out." If it is 50-50 with one or both I'd wouldn't play them in this game. Write off this game. The building is going to be insane. The players are going to be beyond fired up and might run you out of the building anyway. Give those 2 another couple of days rest, pray that makes a difference and go for the split in game 2. But whatever I guess. The less healthy those 2 are the better it is for the Oilers.

What happens if Thornton goes which I assume he will just because. He's probably going to be up against the Nuge line because Couture has to play against McDavid for any chance of somewhat keeping up. So in the first period with Thornton's one leg being at 70% maybe if he is lucky, he gets into a puck battle with Lucic and twists his knee and he's done. So you play the rest of game one down a forward. It's not unrealistic to think that couldn't happen. Most of their power comes from their legs.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690894 is a reply to message #690889 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

According to a Rishaug tweet not even 10 mins ago. Thornton is skating "pretty well" bu isn't skating hard or in his words "hasn't opened it right up". So if you are 8 hours before game time and you are afraid to skate hard, how healthy are you really?

For the record, I am very happy to have a barely able to skate Thornton in the line up floating around than a healthy guy.

Re: Pregame: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1) [message #690895 is a reply to message #690894 ]
Wed, 12 April 2017 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Gator21  is currently offline Gator21

No Cups

I think the Sharks are just playing mind games at this point and both are pretty doubtful for game 1.

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:GDT: San Jose @ Edmonton (Game #1)
Next Topic:Oilers' Advanced Stats
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2017.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca