F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Season Seat Registry Update
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Season Seat Registry Update [message #668192]
Thu, 03 March 2016 08:57 Go to next message
North East J  is currently offline North East J

No Cups

Just wondering if anyone is on this still and if so how quickly have you moved up this year? I know that a lot of people on the registry are being (somewhat) coerced into either buying the new Sportsnet Club seating (which is a complete ripoff at 3 times the cost of the regular seats in that area) or having to start 'in the back of the line'.

Anybody have any experiences like this?

[Updated on: Thu, 03 March 2016 08:59]

What's that weird, warm, feeling in my belly?

Why, it's optimism for the upcoming hockey season!

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668200 is a reply to message #668192 ]
Thu, 03 March 2016 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

2 Cups

I've been on the registry for 5 years.

I did get that crazy offer to buy 10k seats in the sportsnet club. I wrote back and told them there is no way I will pay 10k a seats and will elect to reserve to keep my spot in line (which is roughly 250.. when I started I was 1150 or something). They tell me in April registry holders may be able to buy bowl seats. I declined and retained my spot in line.

If been a season ticket holder for about 12 years though (through a consortium) I loved my seats at Rexall and I'm okay with my new seats at Rogers, but I think I'm out after the inaugural season 6800 is a lot of cheddar and life is putting my income elsewhere.

So since I'm out as a season ticket holder I'm not renewing my spot to get back on the registry because of the reasons I've listed and other ones like the lack of true selection, team performance and the economic climate. I'm also finding I don't want to make the trek to the rink.

I'd rather catch the game on the TV or sit around with some buddies and watch the game at a bar. My priorities have changed over the years.

[Updated on: Thu, 03 March 2016 10:20]

The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing expecting different results.

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668206 is a reply to message #668192 ]
Thu, 03 March 2016 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

2 Cups

North East J wrote on Thu, 03 March 2016 08:57

Just wondering if anyone is on this still and if so how quickly have you moved up this year? I know that a lot of people on the registry are being (somewhat) coerced into either buying the new Sportsnet Club seating (which is a complete ripoff at 3 times the cost of the regular seats in that area) or having to start 'in the back of the line'.

Apparently, the sales on the sportsnet club, the stupid night club, the theater box seats, and the suites are a disaster. This should be interesting to see.

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668218 is a reply to message #668206 ]
Thu, 03 March 2016 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Skoobz wrote on Thu, 03 March 2016 10:40

Apparently, the sales on the sportsnet club, the stupid night club, the theater box seats, and the suites are a disaster. This should be interesting to see.

I really think it's a pricing issue. They want $10-$12k for club style seating with appetizers and non alcoholic drinks. the same seats on the other side of the rink are $3500. So they are valuing it at triple for the food/drink and ambience? A big miss IMO...

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668220 is a reply to message #668218 ]
Thu, 03 March 2016 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

North East J wrote on Thu, 03 March 2016 12:28

I really think it's a pricing issue. They want $10-$12k for club style seating with appetizers and non alcoholic drinks. the same seats on the other side of the rink are $3500. So they are valuing it at triple for the food/drink and ambience? A big miss IMO...

I've heard again and again about high priced tickets being converted to higher seats in the rink...given the state of the Alberta economy, I could see companies really tightening their belts about boxes and hockey tickets anyhow, even without a massive jump in prices, so I wonder if you'll see the team struggle to sell all the most expensive seats in the house and have to discount as we go in to the summer? If they do, I'm sure it's only on their highest price points, so the bulk of season ticket holders aren't going to see any break (my 1/4 season is going to be about 80% more expensive next year than this year). Challenging environment to work in, with costs in US dollars, inputs in Canadian, requirements to put a fair amount of money from the ticket sales in to paying off the debt on the rink and economic concerns meaning that the price increases you thought you could ram through aren't likely to be well-received. It certainly doesn't help that the team still isn't winning too...

"This team needs an enema!"
#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireBuchberger #FireHowsonAgain #FireChiarelli #FireMcLellan

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668222 is a reply to message #668220 ]
Thu, 03 March 2016 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OilMJMOil  is currently offline OilMJMOil

No Cups

Could be seen as a tax-write off for companies though, no? Buy two seats with the intent of taking customers and write it off. Yeah - the economy is in the toilet, but people will still find a way to pay for their entertainment.

"When we"ve got the puck, they can"t score."
~Paul Coffey

"Put the kids in with a few old pappy guys who still like to win and the combination is unbeatable."
~Conn Smythe

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668228 is a reply to message #668222 ]
Thu, 03 March 2016 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

OilMJMOil wrote on Thu, 03 March 2016 13:01

Could be seen as a tax-write off for companies though, no? Buy two seats with the intent of taking customers and write it off. Yeah - the economy is in the toilet, but people will still find a way to pay for their entertainment.

Rules on sports tickets are pretty strict when it comes to write-offs I believe and write-offs aren't even a concern if the company isn't making money.

Look at it this way, a write-off saves you paying the tax on that amount, so if you spend $10,000 and your corporate tax rate is 20%, then you save $2,000 in tax. But you still spent $10,000, so you're further behind than if you spent no money and didn't have the write-off. For something completely discretionary, it becomes a pretty easy decision when times are tough.

#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireBuchberger #FireHowsonAgain #FireChiarelli #FireMcLellan

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668359 is a reply to message #668228 ]
Fri, 04 March 2016 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JPro  is currently offline JPro

No Cups

Adam wrote on Thu, 03 March 2016 13:37

Rules on sports tickets are pretty strict when it comes to write-offs I believe and write-offs aren't even a concern if the company isn't making money.

Look at it this way, a write-off saves you paying the tax on that amount, so if you spend $10,000 and your corporate tax rate is 20%, then you save $2,000 in tax. But you still spent $10,000, so you're further behind than if you spent no money and didn't have the write-off. For something completely discretionary, it becomes a pretty easy decision when times are tough.

Meals and Entertainment can only be deducted for tax purposes at 50%. So if you spend $10k, you only get a $5k deduction. At 20% tax rate, that's a whopping savings of $1k. So you're out $9k.

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #698705 is a reply to message #668359 ]
Sat, 02 September 2017 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeff340  is currently offline jeff340

No Cups

JPro wrote on Fri, 04 March 2016 13:14

Adam wrote on Thu, 03 March 2016 13:37

Meals and Entertainment can only be deducted for tax purposes at 50%. So if you spend $10k, you only get a $5k deduction. At 20% tax rate, that's a whopping savings of $1k. So you're out $9k.

It's not about the amount of the deduction, its about being able to make the purchase with pre-tax dollars. If I wanted to buy seats personally I would have to earn approximately $15,000. After paying taxes (~35%) I would be left with $10k to purchase the seats. If you have a business you can either pay yourself $15k and buy the seats that way or purchase through your business and only pay $9k after the tax write off.

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #698707 is a reply to message #698705 ]
Mon, 04 September 2017 11:06 Go to previous message

2 Cups

So I'm off the registry. Mixed feelings about it, but ultimately it felt like the team didn't care about me, just how much green I had in my wallet. I posted my complaints to my ticketing agent who gave me a very snotty toned email saying, "sorry for the increase there isn't anything I can do" when I pointed specifically at the fact the increase doesn't do anything, it's $25 more for a name on a list with very little maintenance on the Oilers side. I also spoke to them about their tone of the seriousness of the registry occupant that their email spoke to. I said it was in poor tone, they never responded to that. My email ended with that there are plenty of sportsnet lounge and theatre seats that can be had all I need to do is be an official seats ticket holder and then switch after that season.

Puuhlease.

The Oilers are getting too pricy to see live, and with their current disdain for people that speak against the increases they are essentially biting the hand that feeds them.

Not cool.

The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing expecting different results.

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668227 is a reply to message #668220 ]
Thu, 03 March 2016 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Thu, 03 March 2016 12:41

North East J wrote on Thu, 03 March 2016 12:28

I've heard again and again about high priced tickets being converted to higher seats in the rink...given the state of the Alberta economy, I could see companies really tightening their belts about boxes and hockey tickets anyhow, even without a massive jump in prices, so I wonder if you'll see the team struggle to sell all the most expensive seats in the house and have to discount as we go in to the summer? If they do, I'm sure it's only on their highest price points, so the bulk of season ticket holders aren't going to see any break (my 1/4 season is going to be about 80% more expensive next year than this year). Challenging environment to work in, with costs in US dollars, inputs in Canadian, requirements to put a fair amount of money from the ticket sales in to paying off the debt on the rink and economic concerns meaning that the price increases you thought you could ram through aren't likely to be well-received. It certainly doesn't help that the team still isn't winning too...

I know of at least 3-4 different companies that have canceled their boxes / season tickets with the Oilers as they weren't willing to pay the huge increase. They all have equivalent boxes/seats at the Saddledome and the cost is around a third of what they would have been charged at the new arena.

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668225 is a reply to message #668218 ]
Thu, 03 March 2016 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

4 Cups

North East J wrote on Thu, 03 March 2016 15:28

Holy crap - so you're paying $200/game for food and NON ALCOHOLIC drinks? Wow. Even with the outrageous alcohol prices, you'd have really have to two fist it to get your money's worth.

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668234 is a reply to message #668225 ]
Thu, 03 March 2016 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McDavid97  is currently offline McDavid97

1 Cup

Mike wrote on Thu, 03 March 2016 13:16

North East J wrote on Thu, 03 March 2016 15:28

Holy crap - so you're paying $200/game for food and NON ALCOHOLIC drinks? Wow. Even with the outrageous alcohol prices, you'd have really have to two fist it to get your money's worth.

I think it's suppose to stay open after the game so you get a seat in the bar I guess at least. I think that is the area they are talking about will be a bar that's open after the event, I forget where I saw that (either online or season ticket holder event)

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668223 is a reply to message #668192 ]
Thu, 03 March 2016 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Wow, a threat to be pushed to the back of the line? That's pretty Lowe. Wonder who came up with that idea that works on the business side.

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

"Next year (15/16) I would forecast as another developmental year"
- #2, April 2015

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668310 is a reply to message #668192 ]
Thu, 03 March 2016 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

I have seen ads all over the internets for the registry and am curious how many they have in queue.

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668765 is a reply to message #668192 ]
Fri, 11 March 2016 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

E-mail today from the Edmonton Oilers:

Quote:

Interested in Season Seats at Rogers Place?

The opening of Rogers Place is only a few short months away and you could be there as part of the Oilers Season Seat Holder family!

To become an Oilers Season Seat Holder at Rogers Place, now is the time to join the Registry.

The Registry is a fair way to ensure that those who want Season Seats get them when they become available.

To learn more about Oilers Season Seats at Rogers Place, including 3D views and pricing, please see our interactive map.

Reserve your spot on the roster today!

Join here: www.EdmontonOilers.com/Registry

I would say that bodes poorly for season ticket sales in the new building...

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668778 is a reply to message #668765 ]
Sat, 12 March 2016 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

They better get good in a hurry or we're going to see a perfect storm of lowered ticket sales in year 2 and 3 of the new building.

Your reigning, defending, undisputed, and two time NHL Survivor Champion!

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #668779 is a reply to message #668778 ]
Sat, 12 March 2016 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Sat, 12 March 2016 10:54

They better get good in a hurry or we're going to see a perfect storm of lowered ticket sales in year 2 and 3 of the new building.

So, all it will end up taking for the sellout streak to end is the province to go into recession, match (and likely break) the playoff drought record, and the owner getting greedy and trying to gouge people for 10k/seat in his new arena? Man, tier 1's sure take this team for granted, I think Katz should try to get out of this deal and move it.

[Updated on: Sat, 12 March 2016 11:07]

"The Edmonton Oilers are not where they should be right now and that is unacceptable. We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #698623 is a reply to message #668192 ]
Mon, 28 August 2017 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

I'm number 246 on the registry, and I have been on the season seat registry since 2011 paid my $50 dutifully every year, bvut for next season they want an additional $25 to see if I'm serious on getting my seats. Serious? Please..

Since 2011 I've spent $300 bucks for my name to be in a DB somewhere (I got 2 cool DVD's just being a member) but that's about it. They said I can get access to premium seats costing 10k more more but other than that there are no decent seats I can get access to. When asking ticketing agents they say get seats anywhere for your foot in the door so you can move you can get first digs but I'm not shelling out 7k to get seats I sort of like. When I pay that much it's going to be fore seats I could stand.

So for my $300 I bought 2 dvd's costing $150 each, I got farewell to rexall pins and that is pretty much it, aside from the extremely poor pickings.

I think I'm bouncing from this registry. I am in a consortium and when they get too old to run it I suspect it will collapse, but that time I may not be able to afford game tickets as the way they are getting up there my 7k tickets will be worth 7700 in 5 years time, and 8470 in 10 years time assuming the increase is 2% year over year,

Number 246 and I'm tapping out over $25 bucks. I guess I may not be much of a fan.

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #698625 is a reply to message #698623 ]
Mon, 28 August 2017 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Rocksteady wrote on Mon, 28 August 2017 15:27

I'm number 246 on the registry, and I have been on the season seat registry since 2011 paid my $50 dutifully every year, bvut for next season they want an additional $25 to see if I'm serious on getting my seats. Serious? Please..

Since 2011 I've spent $300 bucks for my name to be in a DB somewhere (I got 2 cool DVD's just being a member) but that's about it. They said I can get access to premium seats costing 10k more more but other than that there are no decent seats I can get access to. When asking ticketing agents they say get seats anywhere for your foot in the door so you can move you can get first digs but I'm not shelling out 7k to get seats I sort of like. When I pay that much it's going to be fore seats I could stand.

So for my $300 I bought 2 dvd's costing $150 each, I got farewell to rexall pins and that is pretty much it, aside from the extremely poor pickings.

I think I'm bouncing from this registry. I am in a consortium and when they get too old to run it I suspect it will collapse, but that time I may not be able to afford game tickets as the way they are getting up there my 7k tickets will be worth 7700 in 5 years time, and 8470 in 10 years time assuming the increase is 2% year over year,

Number 246 and I'm tapping out over $25 bucks. I guess I may not be much of a fan.

I heard this week from the guy who owns the season seats that I've bought a share of the last few years. I've bought 10 games for 2 seats for probably 6 or 8 seasons now. They were first row of the 300s in Rexall, right on the blue line. The cost $31/seat I believe the last year in Rexall. Last season, the guy who owns them opted to keep the same position - last row of the upper deck, right on the blue line. The price tripled to $90/seat/game. I stuck in because it was the first year in the new building. Just bit the bullet hard and paid.

This year, the Oilers have increased the price again - this time to $100/seat/game. I'm considering rolling back my commitment considerably. $2000 is too much. I may keep five games.

I'm letting him know in the next day or so, so if anyone out there wants to spend $1000, I'll sell you half of my tickets. PM me if you want 'em. Otherwise, I'm halving my spend.

It is painful just how greedy this organization is. Take every chance they get, with as little give back to the community as possible. It's frustrating.

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #698635 is a reply to message #698625 ]
Tue, 29 August 2017 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigEfromGP  is currently offline bigEfromGP

1 Cup

Adam wrote on Mon, 28 August 2017 16:49

I heard this week from the guy who owns the season seats that I've bought a share of the last few years. I've bought 10 games for 2 seats for probably 6 or 8 seasons now. They were first row of the 300s in Rexall, right on the blue line. The cost $31/seat I believe the last year in Rexall. Last season, the guy who owns them opted to keep the same position - last row of the upper deck, right on the blue line. The price tripled to $90/seat/game. I stuck in because it was the first year in the new building. Just bit the bullet hard and paid.

This year, the Oilers have increased the price again - this time to $100/seat/game. I'm considering rolling back my commitment considerably. $2000 is too much. I may keep five games.

I'm letting him know in the next day or so, so if anyone out there wants to spend $1000, I'll sell you half of my tickets. PM me if you want 'em. Otherwise, I'm halving my spend.

It is painful just how greedy this organization is. Take every chance they get, with as little give back to the community as possible. It's frustrating.

Very similiar boat, share a third on the top drink rail. What really bothers me the most though is the outright, blatant gouging when playoffs rolled around. Support the team through the Dark Ages, only to see our playoff costs triple and quadruple in pricing from regular season? And heaven forbid you actually express your displeasure, as you are bombarded by casuals who say you should just be happy to get playoff tickets, that they would gladly pay +$400 seat for playoffs. Well of course you would, you didn't spend +$10k over the last decade supporting them!
/end rant

Visual Win > Moral Win > Strong Effort with signs of improvement > Actual Win

December 15th, 2014: REBUILD #4 OFFICIALLY BEGINS!

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #698636 is a reply to message #698635 ]
Tue, 29 August 2017 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

bigEfromGP wrote on Tue, 29 August 2017 09:55

Very similiar boat, share a third on the top drink rail. What really bothers me the most though is the outright, blatant gouging when playoffs rolled around. Support the team through the Dark Ages, only to see our playoff costs triple and quadruple in pricing from regular season? And heaven forbid you actually express your displeasure, as you are bombarded by casuals who say you should just be happy to get playoff tickets, that they would gladly pay +$400 seat for playoffs. Well of course you would, you didn't spend +$10k over the last decade supporting them!
/end rant

The worst part is that even if you manage to save up to pay for season tickets, you only get to see Auston Matthews once a year!

-Kevin Lowe, April 2013

- #2, April 2015

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #698640 is a reply to message #698635 ]
Tue, 29 August 2017 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feepa  is currently offline feepa

1 Cup

bigEfromGP wrote on Tue, 29 August 2017 09:55

/end rant

I don't think I'll ever buy Oilers playoff tickets. Much cheaper to fly down and see them play stateside. Anaheim, San Jose, LA. I had 5th row seats near the penalty boxes for 200$ for Game 4. How much would've that cost here in Edmonton? 1000 or more?

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #698648 is a reply to message #698640 ]
Tue, 29 August 2017 20:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

6 Cups

feepa wrote on Tue, 29 August 2017 13:05

I don't think I'll ever buy Oilers playoff tickets. Much cheaper to fly down and see them play stateside. Anaheim, San Jose, LA. I had 5th row seats near the penalty boxes for 200$ for Game 4. How much would've that cost here in Edmonton? 1000 or more?

This is a good idea if you're committed to blowing your wad on a playoff game. Which in all honesty, you don't have a choice if you live here anyway. It can cost you more in the end to head south, but if you're wise, your bang for buck is way better. If I'm laying four digits down on a playoff game I would rather spent that extra cake on accommodations and travel than give it to that greedy organization.

If you catch 2 games while you are down there the bang for buck jumps even more. A game 3 on Friday and a game 4 on Sunday and I may not even need to burn any vacation days. The Sunday game would need to be an afternoon game though. That would be a rough turn around.

I'm certainly going to consider this.

Limecat Logic

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #698651 is a reply to message #698648 ]
Tue, 29 August 2017 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

1 Cup

There has to be some value seeing your team win a playoff game at home though right?

I have never seen a playoff game live. I imagine the atmosphere of a home playoff win in distant seats is still far far more impacting than seeing your team win in great seats at the road arena.

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #698656 is a reply to message #698651 ]
Wed, 30 August 2017 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Tue, 29 August 2017 21:32

There has to be some value seeing your team win a playoff game at home though right?

I have never seen a playoff game live. I imagine the atmosphere of a home playoff win in distant seats is still far far more impacting than seeing your team win in great seats at the road arena.

The playoff atmosphere in 2006 was phenomenal. I'm sure it was pretty good here this last year as well.

But the continued gouging does take its toll...lifelong fans of the team grow irritated with the organization, and the crowd becomes pretty homogeneous. It's only wealthy older folks at the game because no one in any other tax bracket can afford it.

I did feel it wasn't the same this year as in 2006. The crowd didn't pick the team back up after a goal against. In 2006, if the other team scored, the crowd got louder. There would be a tiny lull, and then the "Let's Go Oilers!" chants would start. This year, the crowd could be silenced. And the Oilers fell apart a little more often too...

If the Oilers organization insists on taking every penny it can get, I think it will have a dampening effect on the crowd.

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #698695 is a reply to message #698651 ]
Thu, 31 August 2017 19:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

6 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Tue, 29 August 2017 21:32

You are absolutely right about the home town angle, but (to me) some of that can be soaked up quite a bit just being in town for the home games and watching the home games with friends, in the bars or even in Rogers up on the biggest scree in NA.

All this being said, if it's 2 games in Buffalo, all bets are off. I would rather give my money to OEG.

Limecat Logic

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #698697 is a reply to message #698695 ]
Fri, 01 September 2017 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

There's also some value cheering on your team in an opposing team's building, especially when there's plenty of other Oiler fans there with you...

That is until your team is humiliated 7-0 and you make a quiet exit in the middle of the third period

nono

Re: Season Seat Registry Update [message #698654 is a reply to message #698648 ]
Wed, 30 August 2017 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

1 Cup

g2k wrote on Tue, 29 August 2017 20:36

feepa wrote on Tue, 29 August 2017 13:05

This is a good idea if you're committed to blowing your wad on a playoff game. Which in all honesty, you don't have a choice if you live here anyway. It can cost you more in the end to head south, but if you're wise, your bang for buck is way better. If I'm laying four digits down on a playoff game I would rather spent that extra cake on accommodations and travel than give it to that greedy organization.

If you catch 2 games while you are down there the bang for buck jumps even more. A game 3 on Friday and a game 4 on Sunday and I may not even need to burn any vacation days. The Sunday game would need to be an afternoon game though. That would be a rough turn around.

I'm certainly going to consider this.

It's even more bang for your buck if you were already considering a vacation to the area. I happened to already have a trip planned to SF, and then later found out the Oilers were playing SJ. There was no way I wasn't going at that point. My only issue was that I should've went to game 3 instead of game 4. Sigh. At least we won the series.

Previous Topic:Oilers select 1st rd (#22) - Kailer Yamamoto
Next Topic:2017-18 Home Opener vs. Flames
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2017.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca