This day on April 20
None

Happy Birthday To: Nesticle, goffer48, The Goat, HezzyB, Oilbleeder, thesituation, Patorious

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Ryan Jones on waiversPages (2): [1  2  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607406]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:06 Go to next message
Nerdkore  is currently offline Nerdkore

No Cups

As per Oilers twitter

Quote:

@EdmontonOilers #Oilers place forward Ryan Jones on waivers.

So... is BigMac really taking his spot? Or did he just have a really bad camp/preseason?

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m574/Adam_YC/temp-2.png

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607407 is a reply to message #607406 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zoofarmcheater  is currently offline zoofarmcheater

No Cups

There were already rumours that R. Hamilton was beating Jones out of a spot long before we got SMac.

I don't like this. We'll probably lose a pretty useful bottom 6 player just because an AHL regular had a better handful of games. Not to mention the C on Jones' line has usually been Anton Lander, who did nothing in camp. Is Jones a victim of the Lander Triangle?

"You've got to smile every day because life you just live once. You've got to push everything you can every day and be nice with the people and keep your family in your heart." - Nail Yakupov

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607409 is a reply to message #607407 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ragnarok73  is currently offline Ragnarok73

2 Cups

zoofarmcheater wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 10:10

There were already rumours that R. Hamilton was beating Jones out of a spot long before we got SMac.

I don't like this. We'll probably lose a pretty useful bottom 6 player just because an AHL regular had a better handful of games. Not to mention the C on Jones' line has usually been Anton Lander, who did nothing in camp. Is Jones a victim of the Lander Triangle?

Jones just didn't have a good enough camp, so I'm not surprised by this move one bit. Maybe it's a sign that Eakins' arrival has meant that the bar was raised, and Jones just couldn't clear it.

"Life is warfare and the sojourn of a stranger in a strange land." - Marcus Aurelius

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607412 is a reply to message #607409 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TeemaJeema  is currently offline TeemaJeema

No Cups

Ragnarok73 wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 10:14

zoofarmcheater wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 10:10

Jones just didn't have a good enough camp, so I'm not surprised by this move one bit. Maybe it's a sign that Eakins' arrival has meant that the bar was raised, and Jones just couldn't clear it.

Jones' lacklustre play goes all the way back to last year, he was never the same after his eye injury it seemed. I like Jones, but he has to be much better to be back in the NHL. Hopefully he takes this like a champ and responds well in OKC if he makes it there. In the meantime, I think Ryan Hamilton will be a good addition on the 4th line. I've liked what I've seen.

Oiler Fan For Life.

v4ance wrote on Tue, 06 August 2013 in response to rjayd2

If Adam was a GM, he'd be Ken Holland to your Mike Milbury

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607417 is a reply to message #607412 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mars  is currently offline Mars

No Cups

TeemaJeema wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 10:24

Jones' lacklustre play goes all the way back to last year, he was never the same after his eye injury it seemed. I like Jones, but he has to be much better to be back in the NHL. Hopefully he takes this like a champ and responds well in OKC if he makes it there. In the meantime, I think Ryan Hamilton will be a good addition on the 4th line. I've liked what I've seen.

Agreed, he didn't play well last season and it was more of the same this pre-season. Simply put, he plays with zero emotion. If it weren't for his $1.5M price I suspect someone would take the chance and he'd be claimed. Now, I'm not so sure.

[Updated on: Wed, 25 September 2013 10:43]

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607408 is a reply to message #607406 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

3 Cups

Nerdkore wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 10:06

As per Oilers twitter

Quote:

@EdmontonOilers #Oilers place forward Ryan Jones on waivers.

So... is BigMac really taking his spot? Or did he just have a really bad camp/preseason?

Pretty unimpressed with his preseason as well as his last season. Maybe it's all because of his injury...who knows? Hopefully he can get it together if he's not claimed.

..talk is cheap
..success is coming
..the game that we present and stage for the fans most nights is one of very, very high entertainment
..limitless potential
..good structural improvement

Eakins: I know EXACTLY what we need to do next year...

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607411 is a reply to message #607408 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nerdkore  is currently offline Nerdkore

No Cups

I definitely did notice that Jones wasn't really the same after that eye injury and putting on the visor.

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m574/Adam_YC/temp-2.png

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607414 is a reply to message #607408 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

4 Cups

Jones is not good, but he's 5x the player Brown is; I've taken calculus, and I can't even calculate how much better Jones in than Big Mac.

Learning is the most important part of learning basic defence.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607416 is a reply to message #607414 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

2 Cups

Back-to-back prediction champ

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607420 is a reply to message #607414 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Magnum wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 10:34

Jones is not good, but he's 5x the player Brown is; I've taken calculus, and I can't even calculate how much better Jones in than Big Mac.

Brown seems to be the king of looking like he's doing lots while actually accomplishing nothing. Been fooling coaches for a long time from the looks of it.

..talk is cheap
..success is coming
..the game that we present and stage for the fans most nights is one of very, very high entertainment
..limitless potential

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607422 is a reply to message #607420 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nullterm  is currently offline nullterm

6 Cups

oobga wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 09:51

Brown seems to be the king of looking like he's doing lots while actually accomplishing nothing. Been fooling coaches for a long time from the looks of it.

As much as I like Brown, have to agree. But he's the only guy that stands up for teammates and finishes checks so he gets a pass on accomplishment, for now.

Illegitimi non carborundum.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607424 is a reply to message #607422 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

nullterm wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 10:55

oobga wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 09:51

As much as I like Brown, have to agree. But he's the only guy that stands up for teammates and finishes checks so he gets a pass on accomplishment, for now.

He has a lot of energy and passion. He's probably be a lot more useful if he was 4 inches taller. Him and Gagner should start a club ;)

Speaking of Gagner and being taller. Gagner wouldn't be hurt right now if he was as tall as he should be. Stick woulda hit him in the chest icon_lol

..talk is cheap
..success is coming
..limitless potential

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607453 is a reply to message #607420 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

oobga wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 10:51

I thought this about Pitlick this training camp too. He hit lots, but looked terrible with the puck on the few times he ever actually got it on his stick. Never looked like a threat to score.

I think that a guy that goes out and rattles the boards always seems more impressive because it's memorable. A guy like, say, Dustin Penner, looks less impressive while doing a lot more.

As for Jones, that was a pretty quick loss of that bet. I'm still surprised that the Oilers send him down and tighten our cap situation on ourselves. Hamilton played well in training camp, but a) he's a 28 year old with 12 NHL games to his name...I don't see him having a huge impact and b) he's not going to play at least half the time anyhow, so why pay more money out overall to ice the exact same lineup.

#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireEakins #FireActon #FireSmith #FireBuchberger #FireMoores #Burnitdown #KeepJoey

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607455 is a reply to message #607453 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ronster  is currently offline ronster

No Cups

Speculating...it could be the fact Eakins is more comfortable with Hamilton than Jones. Knowing how hard he can push on Hamilton rather than Jones possibly?

Its not like Jones made it hard for Eakins to pick Hamilton. He needs to go down and find his game again.

Everybody is competing for a job, its not like a big secret. Jones knows his role and chose to be paralyzed by it. aAnd possibly thought he has a contract and NHL games he should be gifted a spot.

That time is OVER.

Adam wrote

Maybe it's fitting to have found religion in the room because on most nights this team doesn't have a prayer.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607456 is a reply to message #607453 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

4 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 12:26

oobga wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 10:51

I thought this about Pitlick this training camp too. He hit lots, but looked terrible with the puck on the few times he ever actually got it on his stick. Never looked like a threat to score.

I think that a guy that goes out and rattles the boards always seems more impressive because it's memorable. A guy like, say, Dustin Penner, looks less impressive while doing a lot more.

As for Jones, that was a pretty quick loss of that bet. I'm still surprised that the Oilers send him down and tighten our cap situation on ourselves. Hamilton played well in training camp, but a) he's a 28 year old with 12 NHL games to his name...I don't see him having a huge impact and b) he's not going to play at least half the time anyhow, so why pay more money out overall to ice the exact same lineup.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GLL3UZ8zL.jpg

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607459 is a reply to message #607456 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

For the record, I'm not actually conceding. He gets claimed or called up and I still think he beats Creaky Cranky Smytty.

#FireLowe #FireMacT #FireHowson #FireEakins #FireActon #FireSmith #FireBuchberger #FireMoores #Burnitdown #KeepJoey

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607461 is a reply to message #607459 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

4 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 12:45

For the record, I'm not actually conceding. He gets claimed or called up and I still think he beats Creaky Cranky Smytty.

Alright, I wait.

Like a lion waiting for a hamburger, which is made out of beef.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607462 is a reply to message #607461 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Magnum wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 13:00

Adam wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 12:45

Alright, I wait.

Like a lion waiting for a hamburger, which is made out of beef.

And coincidentally, a hamburger likely is part of the proceeds of this bet...

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607410 is a reply to message #607406 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmc  is currently offline hmc

4 Cups

Jones has been pretty terrible for a while now, not just in camp. I think I'll chalk this up as MacT's first major misstep. Should never have re-signed him in the first place. $1.5 million!

Then I'll just regress, because I feel I've made myself perfectly redundant.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607415 is a reply to message #607406 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mightyreasoner  is currently offline mightyreasoner

2 Cups

I wouldn't count Jones out yet. I mentioned it in another thread, but the last training camp he had he looked awful; I remember being really upset about Gilbert Brule being waived in place of Ryan Jones because I felt Brule badly outplayed Jones. Jones then went on to score 17 goals that season and proved to be a valuable player.

I don't know if he'll clear waivers or not. On a cheaper contract I'd say he wouldn't. On his current deal? Maybe 50/50. I could see someone taking a chance on him with a one-year deal.

As I mentioned before, I would have kept Jones over Eager, partly because Jones has proved me wrong before, partly because I think Eager is somewhat redundant, and partly because I don't know how effective Eager can be with his head problems.

The bottom line though is that Jones knew he was on the bubble and got outplayed by Hamilton, Eager, Joensuu, and possibly Brown (though I didn't really think Brown had a great preseason either). If MacIntyre isn't here, Jones is still on this club with the chance to work himself into the lineup; maybe he returns to 17-goal form like the last time he underwhelmed in camp. And so there's a certain sad irony in that in seeing his good buddy return to the Oilers, Jones may have lost his own job with the club.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607418 is a reply to message #607406 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

2 Cups

Jones didn't seem to give a crap, watched him last night, still didn't bring anything, he didn't have a bad camp, this is an extension of last year. He was the master of his own demise. I liked the guy, so he pisses me off that he played like such a puss.

Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607419 is a reply to message #607418 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mars  is currently offline Mars

No Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 10:41

. I liked the guy, so he pisses me off that he played like such a puss.

Me too!

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607421 is a reply to message #607419 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Mars wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 09:43

Me too!

Exactly. He got out played in camp, this is the end result.

It's not the eye injury that derailed him, it's how he's reacted to it. Didn't finish his checks in training camp, simple as that.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607432 is a reply to message #607421 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

nullterm wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 09:54

Mars wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 09:43

Me too!

Exactly. He got out played in camp, this is the end result.

It's not the eye injury that derailed him, it's how he's reacted to it. Didn't finish his checks in training camp, simple as that.

Exactly, that has been the Oiler disease for the past few years, Jones was moved to quarantine.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607434 is a reply to message #607432 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zoofarmcheater  is currently offline zoofarmcheater

No Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 11:20

Exactly, that has been the Oiler disease for the past few years, Jones was moved to quarantine.

Come to think of it, that ugly bottom 6 from the past few years has basically ALL been taken away. Instead of:

Smyth/Paajarvi-Horcoff-Hartikainen/Jones
Eager-Belanger/Lander-Petrell

It's probably going to be:

Joensuu-Gordon-Yakupov
Hamilton-Acton-(returning RW)

Smyth won't last with Hall & Hemksy forever, and that last RW spot will be either Eager or Brown, but for now, 5 of the starting bottom 6 guys will be brand new at it. I'm hoping Yakupov eventually flips spots with Smyth, but it is nice to see a lot of new faces, when our bottom 6 the last few years have been terrible.

"You've got to smile every day because life you just live once. You've got to push everything you can every day and be nice with the people and keep your family in your heart." - Nail Yakupov

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607425 is a reply to message #607418 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prince Albert 1  is currently offline Prince Albert 1

No Cups

Jones didn't seem to give a crap, watched him last night, still didn't bring anything, he didn't have a bad camp, this is an extension of last year. He was the master of his own demise. I liked the guy, so he pisses me off that he played like such a puss.

Exactly! And I find it refreshing that a guy didn't make the team out of camp when he did not deserve simply because he was on a 1 way deal.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607428 is a reply to message #607406 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hemmer2Eberle  is currently offline Hemmer2Eberle

1 Cup

Anybody remember when Jones gave his little speech about how he was planning to come in this season with a much more physical game, and give the bottom 6 what it needed?

He literally did non of that this preseason. I liked him, but he just brought non of that to the table.

And really, how hard is it to lay some hits?

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607429 is a reply to message #607428 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

@jonesry28 no longer exists. Deleted his twitter.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607430 is a reply to message #607429 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hemskyfan99  is currently offline hemskyfan99

2 Cups

It is nice that we have people battling for spots not like years ago when if you made the team last year you make it this year.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607433 is a reply to message #607430 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rukm01  is currently offline rukm01

2 Cups

hemskyfan99 wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 11:13

It is nice that we have people battling for spots not like years ago when if you made the team last year you make it this year.

I go back to what MacT said in that presser at the end of last year about some guys being in the lineup who just weren't playing to be any kind of a factor most nights. Was happy he said it, am happier now that it's clear he meant it.

Have always liked Jones but this move is a step forward for this organization in terms of mindset.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607431 is a reply to message #607429 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hemmer2Eberle  is currently offline Hemmer2Eberle

1 Cup

nullterm wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 11:11

Sounds like he is taking this hard. He loved this city, so I could understand.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607443 is a reply to message #607431 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Hemmer2Eberle wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 10:19

I feel for the guy as a person. Definitely. Loved his story as a player. Felt the same way when Stortini was cut loose.

But as a pro hockey player making over a million bucks, it's simple cause & effect when you aren't giving the team a reason to keep you. I was keeping an eye on him shift to shift in camp because I wondered how he was doing and he spent most of his time looking and waiting for easy spots to get a goal. When he should have been grinding, forechecking, and hitting. Just not gonna cut it.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607466 is a reply to message #607443 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

nullterm wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 10:42

Hemmer2Eberle wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 10:19

I feel for the guy as a person. Definitely. Loved his story as a player. Felt the same way when Stortini was cut loose.

But as a pro hockey player making over a million bucks, it's simple cause & effect when you aren't giving the team a reason to keep you. I was keeping an eye on him shift to shift in camp because I wondered how he was doing and he spent most of his time looking and waiting for easy spots to get a goal. When he should have been grinding, forechecking, and hitting. Just not gonna cut it.

Don't feel too bad for the guy, even if he never plays in the NHL again, he's got a few more $ million in the bank than 99.9% of Canadians will ever have. I think he has aquired a pretty good head start in life to say the least, he'll be "OK".

Besides, he knew what he had to do to keep his job, he just didn't have the smarts, and/or mental toughness to do it.

Page turned.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607436 is a reply to message #607406 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

I will say this: the fact that our entire fourth line played in the AHL last year (and 5 of our 16 forwards total, not including Joensuu who played in Finland) is a little concerning. At least with Jones he was playing in the NHL against NHL-competition. He may have struggled, but it was the top league in the world.

Having Acton, MacIntyre, Joensuu, Arcobello, Hamilton, and Eager in your group of forwards doesn't necessarily inspire a lot of confidence. Some may prove to be NHL-ready; hopefully that is the case. But until we start playing NHL competition, I'll be concerned that all we did was replace depth rather than upgrade depth (not including defense which I'm feeling better about than I have for a while).

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607442 is a reply to message #607436 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

@Struds1260: IMO Ryan Jones looks frozen while playing. He is over thinking his game. Make it super simple...4check,hit and shoot.

Some perspective from former player and teammate.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607450 is a reply to message #607406 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Thought Elliot Freidman's tweets were interesting:

Quote:

RT @FriedgeHNIC Hearing EDM's Ryan Jones is going on waivers today...also told Oilers said his EDM/NHL career is not over if he works on his game

Quote:

RT @FriedgeHNIC Jones had a long road back from his eye injury...think Oilers are very sensitive to that.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607480 is a reply to message #607406 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 19:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mullet  is currently offline Mullet

1 Cup

I think this was a bad move. Hamilton and Acton are garbage. More if the old boys club. I get acton because he is a centre but Hamilton really?! Smack was also a waste of a contract. MacT is running out of free passes.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607481 is a reply to message #607480 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 19:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Mullet wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 18:05

I think this was a bad move. Hamilton and Acton are garbage. More if the old boys club. I get acton because he is a centre but Hamilton really?! Smack was also a waste of a contract. MacT is running out of free passes.

For all the talk of accountability and changing the culture under Eakins, how could they not waive Jones? He had a mediocre camp. Had they kept him people could have lobbed the counter argument "Why is Jones still here, he wasn't good, old boys club!"

The only good scenario was if 28 played his butt off so they couldn't cut him, and he didn't.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607484 is a reply to message #607481 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mullet  is currently offline Mullet

1 Cup

I agree with accountability and I am only a fan not a trained pro but I thought that there were a few more that should have went before jones. Not suggesting that jones shouldn't have been cut but acton, arcebello (sp), smack, acton all are not NHL calibre players and should have been cut first.

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

Re: Ryan Jones on waivers [message #607486 is a reply to message #607484 ]
Wed, 25 September 2013 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
v4ance  is currently offline v4ance

2 Cups

Mullet wrote on Wed, 25 September 2013 20:04

I agree with accountability and I am only a fan not a trained pro but I thought that there were a few more that should have went before jones. Not suggesting that jones shouldn't have been cut but acton, arcebello (sp), smack, acton all are not NHL calibre players and should have been cut first.

The problem with that outlook is that Acton and Arcobello are centers and Jones is strictly a winger.

You can make an argument that Jones has more skill but in terms of need, we need centers and we have an excess of wingers who aren't scoring. That's why Omark was sent out as well.

Jordan Eberle on his goal scoring: "A lot of guys joke that I have a muffin. Well, it's an accurate muffin, and that's all that counts."

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Opening Night Roster
Next Topic:Veteran Pick-Up or Rookie at Centre?
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright OilFans.com 1996-2013.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca