This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 NHL » Summer 2022 Signing/Trade threadPages (7): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811420 is a reply to message #809623 ]
Mon, 22 August 2022 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Isles signed Dobson for 3 years. Will be curious to see the AAV because it's a good template for Bouch's deal in the case of a bridge, if we were able to sign him ASAP. Bouch will have a far stronger bargaining position than Dobson next summer though if he manages another 30+ ES point season.

Obviously a long term deal for Bouch would be far better than 3 years, but never know how these things will go.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811422 is a reply to message #811420 ]
Mon, 22 August 2022 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Mon, 22 August 2022 10:37

Isles signed Dobson for 3 years. Will be curious to see the AAV because it's a good template for Bouch's deal in the case of a bridge, if we were able to sign him ASAP. Bouch will have a far stronger bargaining position than Dobson next summer though if he manages another 30+ ES point season.

Obviously a long term deal for Bouch would be far better than 3 years, but never know how these things will go.

3x4M.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811425 is a reply to message #811420 ]
Mon, 22 August 2022 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Mon, 22 August 2022 10:37

Man - I really hope the Oilers are talking to Bouchard's camp on this. It would be such an unforced error to walk him to free agency without making a concerted effort to lock him up.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811439 is a reply to message #811425 ]
Mon, 22 August 2022 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

I am pretty surprised with the Islanders. I assumed they would be making some kind of changes. Instead so far they have just kept pretty much all the players that got them to not making the playoffs while getting another year older.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811442 is a reply to message #811439 ]
Mon, 22 August 2022 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Mon, 22 August 2022 16:25

I am pretty surprised with the Islanders. I assumed they would be making some kind of changes. Instead so far they have just kept pretty much all the players that got them to not making the playoffs while getting another year older.

Nothing too surprising about the Islanders. They have had high profile misses on multiple free agents and trade targets this year. Lamoriello isn't having a great summer. I would expect he'll still go bargain hunting late in the summer, but from all accounts he did take some big swings this year and just flat out missed.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811443 is a reply to message #811442 ]
Mon, 22 August 2022 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Mon, 22 August 2022 16:35

Nothing too surprising about the Islanders. They have had high profile misses on multiple free agents and trade targets this year. Lamoriello isn't having a great summer. I would expect he'll still go bargain hunting late in the summer, but from all accounts he did take some big swings this year and just flat out missed.

Lucky Lou is still waiting for the horse rider to deliver the news via letter to find that Kadri is not accepting his offer.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811444 is a reply to message #811443 ]
Mon, 22 August 2022 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Mon, 22 August 2022 17:26

Lucky Lou is still waiting for the horse rider to deliver the news via letter to find that Kadri is not accepting his offer.

Where I actually think he's maybe slipping is that the media knows he tried and failed on those. In the past, Lamoriello wouldn't have given anyone the satisfaction of knowing he missed on anything. Doing the old Kevin Lowe we-tried-really-hard thing suggests to me that he's not where he once was.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811486 is a reply to message #811443 ]
Thu, 25 August 2022 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kungpaobenji27  is currently offline kungpaobenji27

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Mon, 22 August 2022 18:26

Even during the Devils heyday of big time spending with Lou, all the talent on their cup winning teams were acquired through:
1) Development/draft
2) Trades

I can't remember the last time NJ in their prime was able to get any big name free agents...if anything...they always lost big names to free agency.

Know it's changed over time as they got Volchenkov in the late 2000s and most recently Dougie Hamilton.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811488 is a reply to message #811486 ]
Thu, 25 August 2022 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

kungpaobenji27 wrote on Thu, 25 August 2022 08:13

Even during the Devils heyday of big time spending with Lou, all the talent on their cup winning teams were acquired through:
1) Development/draft
2) Trades

I can't remember the last time NJ in their prime was able to get any big name free agents...if anything...they always lost big names to free agency.

Know it's changed over time as they got Volchenkov in the late 2000s and most recently Dougie Hamilton.

Free agency wasn't his strongest suit for sure. He got Mogilny and McGillis through free agency I believe - and then buried them both in the minors. He got Kovalchuk, and then had the contract terminated.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811538 is a reply to message #811488 ]
Thu, 25 August 2022 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Vegas is a mystery to me. Rather than build a team up with young guys, they continually sign/trade then dump guys for nothing year after year. They lose their starting goalie for the year. They are WAY over the cap and only saved by LTIR. They badly need to goalie but they go sign Kessell just because.

I get to get a goalie they are trading someone or something but what?

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811555 is a reply to message #811488 ]
Sat, 27 August 2022 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kungpaobenji27  is currently offline kungpaobenji27

No Cups

Adam wrote on Thu, 25 August 2022 09:49

kungpaobenji27 wrote on Thu, 25 August 2022 08:13

1) Development/draft
2) Trades

Free agency wasn't his strongest suit for sure. He got Mogilny and McGillis through free agency I believe - and then buried them both in the minors. He got Kovalchuk, and then had the contract terminated.

Yeah the Kovy situation was a bit different since he traded for him...and then resigned during that UFA period after previous season ended.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811583 is a reply to message #811555 ]
Tue, 30 August 2022 21:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Geez. Taje Thompson got 7x7.1. I like him as a player but holy smokes is that a lot for a guy that’s mostly replaceable.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811585 is a reply to message #811583 ]
Wed, 31 August 2022 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mike  is currently offline Mike

1 Cup

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 31 August 2022 00:12

Geez. Taje Thompson got 7x7.1. I like him as a player but holy smokes is that a lot for a guy that’s mostly replaceable.

Man - that's a helluva gamble based on his stats. If he is a perennial 40 goal and almost 1 point/game guy for the duration, it'll be a good deal, but he's 24 and over 4 partial seasons, his best before this year was .16 goals/game, .37 points/game. Even in college he wasn't a super prolific scorer.

Career shooting % before this past season: 18G on 259 shots (6.95%)
Last year: 38 goals on 253 shots (15.02%)

I've admittedly never watched the guy play, but that seems like an over the top gamble for this guy.

[Updated on: Wed, 31 August 2022 06:52]

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811586 is a reply to message #811585 ]
Wed, 31 August 2022 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

He did come to Buffalo with some hype and I like a lot of what the Sabres are doing (get a goalie though, geez). They’re buying his growth and prime years so it’s not as scary to me as the Kadri contract. Still. I think they negotiated against themselves.

It looks like 7x7 is the new 6x6.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811587 is a reply to message #811586 ]
Wed, 31 August 2022 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon_Matt  is currently offline Dragon_Matt

No Cups

I think I'd actually prefer the Kadri deal. At least in terms of what you KNOW you're getting vs what you HOPE you're getting.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811589 is a reply to message #811585 ]
Wed, 31 August 2022 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Mike wrote on Wed, 31 August 2022 06:31

Man - that's a helluva gamble based on his stats. If he is a perennial 40 goal and almost 1 point/game guy for the duration, it'll be a good deal, but he's 24 and over 4 partial seasons, his best before this year was .16 goals/game, .37 points/game. Even in college he wasn't a super prolific scorer.

I've admittedly never watched the guy play, but that seems like an over the top gamble for this guy.

Saw some stuff about this on twitter too. Apparently he's never had a year like last year at any other level either. Lots of reasons to believe that he caught lightning in a bottle last year and it won't repeat itself.

The craziest thing is that he wasn't a free agent - he has another year and he would have been a RFA next summer, so there was no need to rush to get this deal done. They could have put this thing in a drawer and waited at least until Christmas to see if he's returned to his normal self. This is the kind of things that happen when you make the water boy your GM.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811590 is a reply to message #811589 ]
Thu, 01 September 2022 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 31 August 2022 21:50

Mike wrote on Wed, 31 August 2022 06:31

Saw some stuff about this on twitter too. Apparently he's never had a year like last year at any other level either. Lots of reasons to believe that he caught lightning in a bottle last year and it won't repeat itself.

The craziest thing is that he wasn't a free agent - he has another year and he would have been a RFA next summer, so there was no need to rush to get this deal done. They could have put this thing in a drawer and waited at least until Christmas to see if he's returned to his normal self. This is the kind of things that happen when you make the water boy your GM.

Could be partially a marketing move to rush it. Became a fan favorite so exciting for those fans to see the long term commitment. Get them pumped for the season (that will probably go bad again) and sell some jerseys! Or maybe the owners/management are themselves acting like the excited fans. We know all about that.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811591 is a reply to message #811590 ]
Thu, 01 September 2022 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

well... his name has a T in it... a lot harder to sell them H.O.P.E.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811592 is a reply to message #811591 ]
Thu, 01 September 2022 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Thu, 01 September 2022 10:37

well... his name has a T in it... a lot harder to sell them H.O.P.E.

tagE tHOmPson has all the required letters for HOPE alone! That's worth an extra 1M of the cap hit by default.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811593 is a reply to message #811592 ]
Thu, 01 September 2022 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Thompson, Skinner, Olofsson, Mittelstadt, Cozens, Dahlin, Power

Not a lot of vowels to work with in their best players...
S.T.O.M.P.?

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811594 is a reply to message #811593 ]
Thu, 01 September 2022 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oilfan94  is currently offline oilfan94

No Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Thu, 01 September 2022 13:07

S.T.O.M.P.?

S.T.O.M.P. D.C.

Sabres are low key getting political.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811595 is a reply to message #811594 ]
Thu, 01 September 2022 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

oilfan94 wrote on Thu, 01 September 2022 11:26

Dragon_Matt wrote on Thu, 01 September 2022 13:07

S.T.O.M.P.?

S.T.O.M.P. D.C.

Sabres are low key getting political.

Girgensons Olofsson Tuch Thompson Power

GOT TP

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811606 is a reply to message #809623 ]
Fri, 02 September 2022 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Gagner signs in Winni.. $750K
https://www.tsn.ca/winnipeg-jets-sign-sam-gagner-1.1843881
Probably only offered a PTO here..

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811608 is a reply to message #811606 ]
Fri, 02 September 2022 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JPro  is currently offline JPro

No Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Fri, 02 September 2022 11:34

Gagner signs in Winni.. $750K
https://www.tsn.ca/winnipeg-jets-sign-sam-gagner-1.1843881
Probably only offered a PTO here..

Well that's disappointing.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811610 is a reply to message #811608 ]
Fri, 02 September 2022 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Thank you Jets for signing Gagner. Nothing against Gagner, I just don't think he is what they need other than it would make a few fans able to pull out their old Gagner jerseys.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811611 is a reply to message #811610 ]
Fri, 02 September 2022 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oilfan94  is currently offline oilfan94

No Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 02 September 2022 14:18

Thank you Jets for signing Gagner. Nothing against Gagner, I just don't think he is what they need other than it would make a few fans able to pull out their old Gagner jerseys.

I feel like the team needs to get McLeod signed before they can actually sign a bargain player. Not really sure who is left at this point through other than Subban and Rodrigues.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811613 is a reply to message #809623 ]
Fri, 02 September 2022 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Ryan Murray going to get signed.. today.. Stauffer's hints today pretty much a guarantee..
Decent.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811614 is a reply to message #811613 ]
Fri, 02 September 2022 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Murray, 1 yr, 750K

Good signing.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811673 is a reply to message #809623 ]
Tue, 06 September 2022 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Missed the J.T. Miller 8Mx7 extension. Another guy cashes in on a career year. Lots of magic in the Pacific division this last season in time for contract extensions.

His teammates came out to support him at the signing event.

Drexl Keenan-Hopkins @PeteKing2013
Brock Boeser and Elias Pettersson were spotted out celebrating the JT Miller extension

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FbwZoIOaMAAn7qD?format=jpg&name=small

[Updated on: Tue, 06 September 2022 12:42]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811676 is a reply to message #811673 ]
Tue, 06 September 2022 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2022 12:40

Missed the J.T. Miller 8Mx7 extension. Another guy cashes in on a career year. Lots of magic in the Pacific division this last season in time for contract extensions.

To be fair with Miller, he's been really good for the last three seasons. Totally underrated and I hadn't thought much of it when he came from Tampa. In 202 games with the Canucks, he has 217 points.

47 points in his last season with Tampa too after 68 the year before that and I wonder if that's a case of someone on such a stacked team that there isn't enough opportunity for him to really showcase his full abilities. He was only playing 14:39 a game in Tampa that last season, compared to 20-21 minutes in his time with the Canucks.

Like Gaudreau, he's 29 so the last couple years of that deal may be pretty tough, but most GMs don't figure to last 8 years anyhow, so what do they care about their successor's issues? I think he's full value for the money in the next 2-3 years at least and maybe longer.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811679 is a reply to message #811676 ]
Tue, 06 September 2022 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

I have to say I am impressed by how smart Miller and his agent were for signing this deal. He just signed his retirement deal. He's coming off a career year where set a career high in goals by 5 and blew his career high in pts out of the water with 99. At 29, going to be 30, the chances of him duplicating those numbers are real low. Other than the Tkachuk deal and the Huberdeau deal, I didn't think a lot of teams were throwing stupid money at aging forwards as much as usually happens. So I would be surprised if that same deal he just signed was on the table for him next year so he cashed in at his highest value.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811680 is a reply to message #811679 ]
Tue, 06 September 2022 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Though I don't like him, Matthew Tkachuk's deal will likely age the best of the 3 I think. He'll only be 32 when the final year comes off. He may even get another large payday if he can repeat last year's performance when he's 31. Not unthinkable.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811683 is a reply to message #811680 ]
Tue, 06 September 2022 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Dragon_Matt wrote on Tue, 06 September 2022 15:07

Though I don't like him, Matthew Tkachuk's deal will likely age the best of the 3 I think. He'll only be 32 when the final year comes off. He may even get another large payday if he can repeat last year's performance when he's 31. Not unthinkable.

I would agree. At going to be 25, he should be just starting his prime years. I don't see him as a guy that puts up over 40 goals and over 100 pts very often again but he's probably going to be a 30+ goal, 75+ guy pretty easy.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811681 is a reply to message #811676 ]
Tue, 06 September 2022 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Tue, 06 September 2022 14:19

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 06 September 2022 12:40

To be fair with Miller, he's been really good for the last three seasons. Totally underrated and I hadn't thought much of it when he came from Tampa. In 202 games with the Canucks, he has 217 points.

47 points in his last season with Tampa too after 68 the year before that and I wonder if that's a case of someone on such a stacked team that there isn't enough opportunity for him to really showcase his full abilities. He was only playing 14:39 a game in Tampa that last season, compared to 20-21 minutes in his time with the Canucks.

Like Gaudreau, he's 29 so the last couple years of that deal may be pretty tough, but most GMs don't figure to last 8 years anyhow, so what do they care about their successor's issues? I think he's full value for the money in the next 2-3 years at least and maybe longer.

Think one big boost he rode this last season was PP production. A wild 30 PP assists are the biggest dif between his past best season, almost doubling his previous best total. 4 short of McDavid's total.

He's definitely a solid offensive player. Canucks badly need him to have 2 offensive lines. Will give him more credit for consistency than some of the other Pacific boys that had a burst with perfect timing for the negotiation. Miller still has another year on his current deal too before this next one kicks in. So he's 30 and a half before this deal even starts.

Hopefully he stinks next year of course!

[Updated on: Tue, 06 September 2022 15:32]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811807 is a reply to message #809623 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Another off the list E. Rodrigue signs with Avs for $2M x 1
https://twitter.com/frank_seravalli/status/15693334820353228 83?cxt=HHwWhoC9rZefsscrAAAA

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811808 is a reply to message #811807 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 10:40

https://twitter.com/frank_seravalli/status/15693334820353228 83?cxt=HHwWhoC9rZefsscrAAAA

Value! Budget! Patience!

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811810 is a reply to message #811808 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 09:46

Value! Budget! Patience!

To be fair it seems Rodrigue has consistency issues.. blazing starts, then Sahara like dry spells..
I guess we'll see.. same with JP

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811812 is a reply to message #811810 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 14:41

Value! Budget! Patience!

To be fair it seems Rodrigue has consistency issues.. blazing starts, then Sahara like dry spells..

Every player has warts. If someone is consistently great, it's incredibly difficult to get them at $2MM late in the off-season. I think that the good teams understand that as long as the price point is right, that it can make sense to take on incomplete players who can still be solid contributors in the right role.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811813 is a reply to message #811812 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 14:45

Skookum Jim wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 14:41

Value! Budget! Patience!

Every player has warts. If someone is consistently great, it's incredibly difficult to get them at $2MM late in the off-season. I think that the good teams understand that as long as the price point is right, that it can make sense to take on incomplete players who can still be solid contributors in the right role.

Colorado operating again off analytics results. Rodrigue has been pushing possession, with some weak finishing ability. This kind of pickup keeps working for Colorado over and over again, so why not? :)

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811820 is a reply to message #811813 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

3 Cups

Rodrigues scored 19 goals this past year going into his UFA years. Before that, his highest total was 9. I think the Avs overpaid for him especially this last in the offseason.

Re: Summer 2022 Signing/Trade thread [message #811821 is a reply to message #811820 ]
Mon, 12 September 2022 16:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Mon, 12 September 2022 16:32

Rodrigues scored 19 goals this past year going into his UFA years. Before that, his highest total was 9. I think the Avs overpaid for him especially this last in the offseason.

How much would you give for a guy who had, say, 10, 13, 10 and 12 goals the last four seasons and lacked Rodrigues' high water mark for points?

Pages (7): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Is Ovechkin the Greatest Goal Scorer of All Time?
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca