This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Another postponement?- Oilers/Canucks Part 2Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Another postponement?- Oilers/Canucks Part 2 [message #781741]
Thu, 01 April 2021 17:11 Go to next message
GabbyDugan  is currently offline GabbyDugan

No Cups

https://www.nhl.com/oilers/news/release-nhl-postpones-canuck s-games-through-tuesday-april-6/c-323157284

Friday's game between the Oilers and Canucks (April 15) may be postponed

https://www.tsn.ca/nhl-nhlpa-vancouver-canucks-medical-to-di scuss-feasibility-of-friday-return-1.1623742

"The National Hockey League, NHL Players' Association and Canucks medical will be involved in determining whether the Vancouver Canucks are healthy enough to play on Friday, according to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger. "

[Updated on: Thu, 15 April 2021 11:24]

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781745 is a reply to message #781741 ]
Thu, 01 April 2021 17:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slim Jim Phantom Call  is currently offline Slim Jim Phantom Call

No Cups

What happens if in a week or so, a couple more canucks test positive? Or Habs? Very quickly here, teams could end up being behind 7-10 games by end of season.
I wonder if there is consideration about moving Canadian teams down south to finish this up sooner than later.
Plus, they’ll be eligible for vaccination...

In fairness to Hall, I've wanted to throw a waterbottle at Eakins all season.
~nullterm 03/22/2014

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781746 is a reply to message #781741 ]
Thu, 01 April 2021 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

GabbyDugan wrote on Thu, 01 April 2021 17:11

https://www.nhl.com/oilers/news/release-nhl-postpones-canuck s-games-through-tuesday-april-6/c-323157284

If there were any justice in the world the Canucks and habs would play 3 times and the Oilers get the points. This development will punish the Oilers more than the teams out licking stripper poles, with dumbass insertions of games into the schedule.

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781750 is a reply to message #781741 ]
Thu, 01 April 2021 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

GabbyDugan wrote on Thu, 01 April 2021 17:11

At least it’s just one game. Glad we weren’t playing 3 in a row again.

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781752 is a reply to message #781750 ]
Thu, 01 April 2021 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
watchman  is currently offline watchman

1 Cup

...bottom line: this isn't good for anyone.

...this time, it's for real (isn't it?).

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781754 is a reply to message #781741 ]
Thu, 01 April 2021 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
benv  is currently offline benv

No Cups

This game can easily be made up on April 15. The Canucks were are scheduled to play here on the 12th and 14th. Both Edmonton and Vancouver are then off until the 17th.

Should be easy to play back to back on the 14th and 15th without having to change anything else.

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781760 is a reply to message #781741 ]
Fri, 02 April 2021 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

No Cups

I blamed Vancouver when all the Habs games were cancelled - so I guess I was right!

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781761 is a reply to message #781760 ]
Fri, 02 April 2021 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suomalainen  is currently offline Suomalainen

No Cups

Holy Cow 8 players + a staffer have tested positive. I take back what I said and hope everyone is well.

https://twitter.com/DarrenDreger/status/1378008643359105028

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781762 is a reply to message #781761 ]
Fri, 02 April 2021 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skoobz  is currently offline Skoobz

No Cups

One of two things is going to happen here, IMO:

Canucks forfeit games

OR

Entire season for all teams is in jeopardy

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781763 is a reply to message #781762 ]
Fri, 02 April 2021 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Fri, 02 April 2021 11:44

Canucks forfeit games

OR

Or they’ll shuffle the games around and make adjustments to the schedule. Buffalo lost almost two weeks of games and they’re doing just fine.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781765 is a reply to message #781763 ]
Fri, 02 April 2021 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Fri, 02 April 2021 11:50

Canucks forfeit games

OR

Or they’ll shuffle the games around and make adjustments to the schedule. Buffalo lost almost two weeks of games and they’re doing just fine.

Burger and a beer (yay 2022) bet that the Canucks don’t play a full schedule?

"[It was] really cool to throw on the Oilers gear, the gear that I want to play the rest of my life wearing. It was pretty cool to put it on. With all the history, it was a lot of fun." - Connor McDavid, July 1, 2015

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781780 is a reply to message #781765 ]
Fri, 02 April 2021 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Fri, 02 April 2021 12:04

Canucks forfeit games

OR

Burger and a beer (yay 2022) bet that the Canucks don’t play a full schedule?

You’re on!

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781766 is a reply to message #781763 ]
Fri, 02 April 2021 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Canucks forfeit games

OR

They are running out of track for that. I’ll guess point percentage again.

~nullterm 03/22/2014

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781778 is a reply to message #781766 ]
Fri, 02 April 2021 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stemhovlichski  is currently offline stemhovlichski

No Cups

Slim Jim Phantom Call wrote on Fri, 02 April 2021 12:21

Canucks forfeit games

OR

They are running out of track for that. I’ll guess point percentage again.

Could they unbalance the North Division schedule and have uninfected teams play each other for some extra games to get the season in?

If the next 3 games against the 'Nucks are canned, then have the Oilers play whoever is available on the open dates and make the 'Nucks play whoever's available when they're playing again (schedule allowing of course). A few more games against the Jets or Flames would be alright by me.

Restored: "We're sucking hind banana here." - Pat Quinn, Jan 18, 2010

"...the Oilers have been rebuilding for so long that it’s hard not to be cynical." - NBC's Ryan Dadoun Jan 2, 2015

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781832 is a reply to message #781763 ]
Fri, 02 April 2021 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Canucks forfeit games

OR

Even if ‘healthy’ and returned to action to play all their games, it will be interesting to see how this impacts the Canucks the rest of the ways. The other teams who’ve been over-run haven’t fared well after that. Respiratory illnesses aren’t really conducive to strong performance in pro sports.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781836 is a reply to message #781832 ]
Sat, 03 April 2021 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Fri, 02 April 2021 22:52

Canucks forfeit games

OR

Even if ‘healthy’ and returned to action to play all their games, it will be interesting to see how this impacts the Canucks the rest of the ways. The other teams who’ve been over-run haven’t fared well after that. Respiratory illnesses aren’t really conducive to strong performance in pro sports.

It blew the wheels off of New Jersey and Buffalo. Other impacted teams have been ok. It does make me wonder if the season should have been played at all.

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781840 is a reply to message #781836 ]
Sat, 03 April 2021 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Latest is that the outbreak is P1 variant, and that Gaudette is “not doing well” (per his wife). We’ll see how many more cases they add today but this is trending the wrong way, and fast.

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781847 is a reply to message #781840 ]
Sat, 03 April 2021 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

7 more players added. This could be Rudy Gobert 2.0. My wild prediction is that all the Canadian teams are bubbled in the US within the next 3 weeks.

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781849 is a reply to message #781847 ]
Sat, 03 April 2021 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Skoobz wrote on Sat, 03 April 2021 15:59

7 more players added. This could be Rudy Gobert 2.0. My wild prediction is that all the Canadian teams are bubbled in the US within the next 3 weeks.

They’d likely be on the fast track to be vaccinated that way.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781850 is a reply to message #781849 ]
Sat, 03 April 2021 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Sat, 03 April 2021 16:39

Skoobz wrote on Sat, 03 April 2021 15:59

They’d likely be on the fast track to be vaccinated that way.

That’s the trump card, isn’t it. I think it’ll happen.

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #782900 is a reply to message #781850 ]
Thu, 15 April 2021 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Oilers at Canucks Friday April 16 may be postponed. NHL meeting with NHLPA today.

Hoping this is decided before the Oilers get on the plane to Vancouver.

"The National Hockey League, NHL Players' Association and Canucks medical will be involved in determining whether the Vancouver Canucks are healthy enough to play on Friday, according to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger. "

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781852 is a reply to message #781741 ]
Sat, 03 April 2021 18:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

Lebrun saying its the Brazil virus mutation, which I don't think the current vaccines are designed for, not that a vaccine will help you once you have it, but bigger picture, for the BC population, the covid scourge (and its numerous mutations) may be here for a while.

Interestingly, there is a significant Brazilian population here in Van, and growing, a lot of younger Brazilians, CBC article below..
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/metro-vancou ver-immigration-data-1.5421457

Because of Vancouver being a large Brazilian population center, there is likely still air travel happening to and from Brazil.. not sure why international travel is still permitted if virus mutations are happening all over the world that we have no current tests or vaccines to defend us against.

Do the existing covid tests we have accurately indicate positives for the mutations ? Doubtful, one would think test accuracy over a range of new mutations is a big question, and unlikely.. Which makes you wonder why after forcing everyone to go through over a year of covid protocol efforts, that Governments are still taking the risk of allowing international travel when they don't have accurate tests for the various mutations.

Maybe we should get back to a total ban on international air travel until they figure out if they can reliably detect the mutations.. Although, if test accuracy is mutation sensitive, its use as a defense will be highly limited, as you will always be months behind in test development and deployment.. an interesting dilemma.

Maybe the Canucks were hit by this virus so badly because their daily testing regime was based on tests that were not accurate enough for detecting a virus mutation?

Stay tuned.

UPDATE... Sounds like a few of the Canucks are really sick with this mutation, Doctors having to visit players at home to administer IV's.. sounds serious .. They also have 10 players on covid on their AHL team in Utica..
https://twitter.com/FarhanLaljiTSN/status/137821668616833433 9

This Brazil mutation is more deadly... currently in BC .. seriously affecting young people.. mutations of any bacteria or virus are always more deadly and resistant to previous treatment, if they don't find a way to inhibit the mutations we could be heading towards a covid "super-bug".

https://twitter.com/dockevinmcleod/status/137849921668359373 2

[Updated on: Sat, 03 April 2021 20:05]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781870 is a reply to message #781852 ]
Sun, 04 April 2021 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Over 20 now. This isn’t good.

https://www.tsn.ca/vancouver-canucks-positive-covid-cases-in creases-to-over-20-1.1618012

~nullterm 03/22/2014

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #781939 is a reply to message #781870 ]
Mon, 05 April 2021 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Oilers with 2 games in Ottawa this week, back to back. Then home to Calgary Saturday.

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #782032 is a reply to message #781852 ]
Tue, 06 April 2021 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Actually, small studies have shown slightly reduced to equivalent mRNA performance against the variants - so it doesn’t help the Canucks, but bodes well for Canada by the summer. There’s also some evidence (espoused by Fauci yesterday) that T-Cell mediated immunity from vaccination is much stronger in vivo than in vitro!

https://pharmaceutical-journal.com/article/feature/everythin g-you-need-to-know-about-covid-19-vaccines

Article has good scientific links.

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #782385 is a reply to message #781741 ]
Fri, 09 April 2021 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Apparently next week's games are not going to happen. Hopefully the NHL finds another way to tweak the schedule here because otherwise the team gets to sit for a full week and twiddle their thumbs.

Only positive I guess is if there's a trade - with the quarantine period down to seven days, they may not miss anything.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #782389 is a reply to message #782385 ]
Fri, 09 April 2021 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

Does anyone know if the Canucks are past the point at least player wise that who's ever going to get Covid has got it and they know? I haven't heard of any new people being added at least today so I was curious.

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #782412 is a reply to message #782389 ]
Fri, 09 April 2021 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Fri, 09 April 2021 11:01

Does anyone know if the Canucks are past the point at least player wise that who's ever going to get Covid has got it and they know? I haven't heard of any new people being added at least today so I was curious.

At this point, it's more like who hasn't caught it on the Canucks. Sounds like it's a majority of their roster who got ill.

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #782459 is a reply to message #781741 ]
Sat, 10 April 2021 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Practice facilities permitted to open tomorrow, April 16(Friday) their next scheduled game, v Edmonton.

The @NHL announced today that, pending today’s test results, the @Canucks will re-open their facilities for practice on April 11, with a return to game play on April 16.

Schedule changes impacting 15 games in the North Division also were announced: bit.ly/3wOd9AL

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Another postponement - Oilers/Canucks [message #782461 is a reply to message #782459 ]
Sat, 10 April 2021 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Sat, 10 April 2021 16:05

Practice facilities permitted to open tomorrow, April 16(Friday) their next scheduled game, v Edmonton.

The @NHL announced today that, pending today’s test results, the @Canucks will re-open their facilities for practice on April 11, with a return to game play on April 16.

Schedule changes impacting 15 games in the North Division also were announced: bit.ly/3wOd9AL

Already looking forward to next weekend. Canucks/Jets Friday/Saturday night. That’s about as good as it gets in my bubble.

Re: Another postponement?- Oilers/Canucks Part 2 [message #782901 is a reply to message #781741 ]
Thu, 15 April 2021 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mullet  is currently offline Mullet

No Cups

Partially related question - if the league doesn't complete a balanced schedule and goes with winning percentage, will they prorate goals and assist for other NHL annual awards?

WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, smarter, faster and better looking than most people.

Re: Another postponement?- Oilers/Canucks Part 2 [message #782902 is a reply to message #782901 ]
Thu, 15 April 2021 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

It sure sounds like the Canucks will probably be short handed because they won't have enough available players and the guys that will play, will be lucky to get in a single practice. So they won't have skated more than maybe a practice and a morning skate tops in over 3 weeks. I get the league wants to get the games in but I do kind of think that's a bit of a player safety issue. Expecting the few players that can play to go from not doing anything for over 3 weeks to playing a full on game in a day and a half has to increase the Canucks chances significantly of getting hurt either pulling some muscles or worse. I really hope that the league uses their head for a change and makes the call on if this Canucks game will happen or not soon enough so the Oilers don't end up travelling to Vancouver only to find out it's postponed, then have to go fly to Winnipeg.
The Oilers didn't get covid, so to jerk them around like they did with the Habs AGAIN is not really fair.

Re: Another postponement?- Oilers/Canucks Part 2 [message #782903 is a reply to message #782902 ]
Thu, 15 April 2021 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 15 April 2021 11:45

It sure sounds like the Canucks will probably be short handed because they won't have enough available players and the guys that will play, will be lucky to get in a single practice. So they won't have skated more than maybe a practice and a morning skate tops in over 3 weeks. I get the league wants to get the games in but I do kind of think that's a bit of a player safety issue. Expecting the few players that can play to go from not doing anything for over 3 weeks to playing a full on game in a day and a half has to increase the Canucks chances significantly of getting hurt either pulling some muscles or worse. I really hope that the league uses their head for a change and makes the call on if this Canucks game will happen or not soon enough so the Oilers don't end up travelling to Vancouver only to find out it's postponed, then have to go fly to Winnipeg.
The Oilers didn't get covid, so to jerk them around like they did with the Habs AGAIN is not really fair.

Apparently the league is supposed to tell the Oilers ahead of their flight today whether the game is on or not.

Re: Another postponement?- Oilers/Canucks Part 2 [message #782904 is a reply to message #782902 ]
Thu, 15 April 2021 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MJ  is currently offline MJ

No Cups

Yikes, I didn't realize that today is their first and only practice before tomorrow night's game. https://www.tsn.ca/vancouver-canucks-not-allowing-media-into -first-practice-after-covid-19-outbreak-1.1624160

It's downright unreasonable that they have a game tomorrow.

Re: Another postponement?- Oilers/Canucks Part 2 [message #782905 is a reply to message #782904 ]
Thu, 15 April 2021 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

MJ wrote on Thu, 15 April 2021 11:51

Yikes, I didn't realize that today is their first and only practice before tomorrow night's game. https://www.tsn.ca/vancouver-canucks-not-allowing-media-into -first-practice-after-covid-19-outbreak-1.1624160

The Canucks should be utilizing the NHLPA. This seems like a unsafe workplace demand. I despise the Canucks, but this is not fair. The Oilers are jockeying for a playoff position so they need to come out and build a large lead, but then what? Sit back and go through the motions.

There is nothing gained here by rushing the Canucks back into action. Absolutely stupid.

Re: Another postponement?- Oilers/Canucks Part 2 [message #782906 is a reply to message #782905 ]
Thu, 15 April 2021 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

inverno76 wrote on Thu, 15 April 2021 12:03

The Canucks should be utilizing the NHLPA. This seems like a unsafe workplace demand. I despise the Canucks, but this is not fair. The Oilers are jockeying for a playoff position so they need to come out and build a large lead, but then what? Sit back and go through the motions.

There is nothing gained here by rushing the Canucks back into action. Absolutely stupid.

I am shocked the PA hasn't said anything. I am all for the Oilers kicking the ass of an depleted, unprepared Canucks team but I could totally see guys pulling muscles at the minimum pretty easily.

Re: Another postponement?- Oilers/Canucks Part 2 [message #782910 is a reply to message #782906 ]
Thu, 15 April 2021 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Thu, 15 April 2021 12:19

inverno76 wrote on Thu, 15 April 2021 12:03

I am shocked the PA hasn't said anything. I am all for the Oilers kicking the ass of an depleted, unprepared Canucks team but I could totally see guys pulling muscles at the minimum pretty easily.

I think the NHLPA must have put a gag order on their members after J.T Miller spoke up. Pretty hard to dispute the points he made.

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/ canucks-players-met-with-nhlpa-over-schedule-concerns

"Hours after Canucks forward J.T. Miller spoke with the media Wednesday and called the schedule his team is now facing following a lengthy layoff due to a COVID-19 outbreak “dangerous,” representatives from the union met with the players and were told of health and safety concerns they had.

"Miller’s airing of concerns wasn’t an accident and he wasn’t speaking alone or out of turn, Postmedia has learned."

Re: Another postponement?- Oilers/Canucks Part 2 [message #782912 is a reply to message #782910 ]
Thu, 15 April 2021 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Sounds like the game tomorrow is rightfully postponed.

~nullterm 03/22/2014

Re: Another postponement?- Oilers/Canucks Part 2 [message #782914 is a reply to message #782912 ]
Thu, 15 April 2021 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Slim Jim Phantom Call wrote on Thu, 15 April 2021 13:19

Sounds like the game tomorrow is rightfully postponed.

Confirmed.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/nhl-postpone-fridays-ca nucks-oilers-game-vancouver-recovers-outbreak/

Re: Another postponement?- Oilers/Canucks Part 2 [message #782908 is a reply to message #782904 ]
Thu, 15 April 2021 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

1 Cup

I think forfeits are the correct approach. Edmonton has had its schedule changed because of MTL and VAN’s outbreaks. Oilers have a better shot at the postseason than either of those teams and they’ve already had games added to the end of their season because of this. If Vancouver isn’t ready to play, after the schedule was adjusted in consultation with them AND the NHLPA, they should give up the points.

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Pregame: Edmonton @ Winnipeg (Game #47)
Next Topic:Review: Edmonton @ Calgary (Game #56)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca