This day on March 29
None

Happy Birthday To: SMURDS, JRock71, Cpt Waffle, TexasOiler, Morgan99

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27)
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748074]
Wed, 27 November 2019 22:30 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

1 Cup

Final

Score Prediction
Login To See Your Results
No one predicted this!

Edmonton to win: 0%
Colorado to win: 0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748076 is a reply to message #748074 ]
Wed, 27 November 2019 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leia  is currently offline Leia

No Cups

Putting aside the shocking state of the officiating tonight, the top line didn't play well. Too many pucks bouncing off sticks or skates from McDavid and Drai to be helpful to the team. We fought like mad under duress from the officials and at one point were 3 players down.

This one is put the game to bed, get on the plane get out of town and focus on the next game. It wasn't a bad performance, but it wasn't great either.

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748077 is a reply to message #748074 ]
Wed, 27 November 2019 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Quite the disaster of a game.

1st line not into it at all.

Kozari takes Larsson out of the game. Russell gets hurt. Jones and Klef were just a mess and there was no escape with only 4 D playing so long. klef was gambling with pinches all night and got burned bad to open the flood gates in the 3rd. Was inevitable though, D looked exhausted on the 3rd and 4th goals.

Koskinen did all he could.

Hope they throw this one in the trash and get it back together quick for some big games against the Canucks.

[Updated on: Wed, 27 November 2019 22:44]

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748081 is a reply to message #748077 ]
Wed, 27 November 2019 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
inverno76  is currently offline inverno76

2 Cups

Time to hit the hard reset on this one. We had it until we didn’t. Terrible officiating, but injuries and risky plays killed us. I honestly believe if the Larsson call disappears or is called a weak 2 minute minor we could of swung this game, but they killed it and never rebounded. Kept looking for the expected even up calls that never came and didn’t outwork the Avs when they were down.

Although they were dealt a bad hand, they folded without a fight.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748083 is a reply to message #748074 ]
Wed, 27 November 2019 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

That's as bad a game as I've seen out of McDavid and Draisaitl in a while. They looked disjointed, and just off with their timing. I think they were on for a couple of the goals against and pretty sure that ends a lengthy point streak for McDavid.

The defence looked exposed, but I give them a bit of a free pass - it's pretty hard to play with just 4 d-men, especially when two of them are green rookies. Jones and Klefbom struggled on a couple of those goals - 77 was maybe trying too hard to push the play up ice - and then Nurse and Bear just looked silly on the O'Connor goal. Pretty terrible puck movement there. I think the bulk of those mistakes is just over-use.

Good game by Koskinen. Bad news is that Spector was trash-talking fans who didn't believe "a 31-year old goalie can improve his glove hand". That's the kind of stupid thing he tweets where he almost always ends up eating his words - usually sooner rather than later.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748112 is a reply to message #748083 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 27 November 2019 22:05

That's as bad a game as I've seen out of McDavid and Draisaitl in a while. They looked disjointed, and just off with their timing. I think they were on for a couple of the goals against and pretty sure that ends a lengthy point streak for McDavid.

That overtime from previous game was insane. They had some loooong shifts. I'm no pro athlete but I wouldn't be surprised if they are still feeling that one.

Draisaitl played 29:00 and McDavid 25:48 against Arizona.

Clean house or bust

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748114 is a reply to message #748112 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim is currently online Skookum Jim

3 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 09:39

That overtime from previous game was insane. They had some loooong shifts. I'm no pro athlete but I wouldn't be surprised if they are still feeling that one.

Plus Denver is at altitude didn't help any..

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748119 is a reply to message #748114 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose  is currently offline Goose

1 Cup

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 10:05

Ya, 5th game in 9 nights on the road. It's not shocking they didn't play well.

I'm in the minority, but I had no problem with the 5min call on Larsson. Pretty clearly targeted the head on a play that was dead. That's a play the league should be looking to eliminate, so every time they call a major on a play like that is a good thing imo.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 November 2019 12:23]

Oilers Goal Differential
17/18: 234 GF / 263 GA (-29)
18/19: 232 GF / 274 GA (-42)
19/20 (82 game pace): 257 GF / 254 GA (+3) in 64 games
2021 (82 game pace):269 GF / 235 GA (+34) after 38 games

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748125 is a reply to message #748119 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Goose wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 11:29

I'm in the minority, but I had no problem with the 5min call on Larsson. Pretty clearly targeted the head on a play that was dead. That's a play the league should be looking to eliminate, so every time they call a major on a play like that is a good thing imo.

He got his arms up on a 5'7 guy that cut toward him on the dead play as he's looking at his teammate on the ground. I doubt there was much intent at all there, just a defensive reaction. Was a massive sell job by that plug too. IMO, that's the kind of unfortunate play that a 2 min elbow penalty is for.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 November 2019 12:44]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748130 is a reply to message #748125 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 11:42

He got his arms up on a 5'7 guy that cut toward him on the dead play as he's looking at his teammate on the ground. I doubt there was much intent at all there, just a defensive reaction. Was a massive sell job by that plug too. IMO, that's the kind of unfortunate play that a 2 min elbow penalty is for.

I approve of this message

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748132 is a reply to message #748130 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goose  is currently offline Goose

1 Cup

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 12:31

Open to interpretation, I guess. I'm not sure how his height is relevant. This wasn't some guy that ran into Larsson's shoulder, Larsson actively elevated his elbow into the guy's chin. Defensive move on Larsson's part? Maybe. But it looked to me like if Larsson had done nothing, then any contact between the 2 of them would have been incidental at best.

Pure hypothetical, but if that had been a white jersey skating towards him, do you think Larsson's reaction would have been the same? I'm doubtful.

Oilers Goal Differential
17/18: 234 GF / 263 GA (-29)
18/19: 232 GF / 274 GA (-42)
19/20 (82 game pace): 257 GF / 254 GA (+3) in 64 games
2021 (82 game pace):269 GF / 235 GA (+34) after 38 games

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748133 is a reply to message #748132 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Goose wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 13:02

Open to interpretation, I guess. I'm not sure how his height is relevant. This wasn't some guy that ran into Larsson's shoulder, Larsson actively elevated his elbow into the guy's chin. Defensive move on Larsson's part? Maybe. But it looked to me like if Larsson had done nothing, then any contact between the 2 of them would have been incidental at best.

Pure hypothetical, but if that had been a white jersey skating towards him, do you think Larsson's reaction would have been the same? I'm doubtful.

Avalanche plugs were running around all night trying take guys heads off, they lost benefit of the doubt, Larsson did the right thing to protect himself from a potential threat, guy wasn't stopping, skated right to Larsson.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748134 is a reply to message #748132 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Goose wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 14:02

I could get on board with any, even accidental, headshots getting big penalties. Only if there was even the slightest chance that it would be done consistently though. In the overall view of the NHL, Larsson's penalty was an outlier IMO, and it will remain as one, if you exclude what happens in future Kozari reffed Oilers games at least. No positive overall trend toward safety will come from it. The only result of it will be that it played a big part in trashing our game yesterday. Doughty will remain free to elbow McDavid in the head at his leisure.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 November 2019 14:28]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748228 is a reply to message #748134 ]
Fri, 29 November 2019 18:24 Go to previous message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 14:26

Goose wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 14:02

I could get on board with any, even accidental, headshots getting big penalties. Only if there was even the slightest chance that it would be done consistently though. In the overall view of the NHL, Larsson's penalty was an outlier IMO, and it will remain as one, if you exclude what happens in future Kozari reffed Oilers games at least. No positive overall trend toward safety will come from it. The only result of it will be that it played a big part in trashing our game yesterday. Doughty will remain free to elbow McDavid in the head at his leisure.

I rest my case, lol.

Kozari, just 2 days after this call watches Brad Richardson lead a hit into the head of Eakin with his elbow. Smokes Eakin in the side of the head and Eakin is concussed. And Kozari gives Richardson 2 minutes.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748118 is a reply to message #748112 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

smyth260 wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 10:39

Are some long shifts in no contact 3v3 really that taxing? Compared to the kids of training these guys are used to just on their own, and in hard practices? They refused to get off the ice, they seem to enjoy 3v3 :)

I bet the fun times they had on their day off was more of a reason for a lackadaisical performance yesterday than the game on Sunday.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748084 is a reply to message #748074 ]
Wed, 27 November 2019 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Gotta give some credit, this was a nice dive by the no name plug Larsson got the elbow up on

https://i.imgur.com/g8TdmGy.gif

He was probably thinking his team was in trouble for the hit on Chaisson so he stayed down like he was injured to. Ended up being perfectly fine of course. Doughty has landed 4 or 5 elbows worse than that on McDavid over the years, doubt any were even penalized.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748086 is a reply to message #748084 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 27 November 2019 22:15

Gotta give some credit, this was a nice dive by the no name plug Larsson got the elbow up on

He was probably thinking his team was in trouble for the hit on Chaisson so he stayed down like he was injured to. Ended up being perfectly fine of course. Doughty has landed 4 or 5 elbows worse than that on McDavid over the years, doubt any were even penalized.

That was T.J. Tynan doing the Oscar winning performance, both him and Graves I hope get whats coming to them. Can't believe Larsson got 5 and a game. Never seen such a severe call on a weak penalty, gets a game, that was way off the established precedent, even after the clown reviewed it on the video. The main ref was Tom Chmielewski, some douche from Illinois.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 November 2019 01:07]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748087 is a reply to message #748086 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 01:06

That was T.J. Tynan doing the Oscar winning performance, both him and Graves I hope get whats coming to them. Can't believe Larsson got 5 and a game. Never seen such a severe call on a weak penalty, gets a game, that was way off the established precedent, even after the clown reviewed it on the video. The main ref was Tom Chmielewski, some douche from Illinois.

It was Kozari that called it and confirmed the major after the review. And it is Kozari that has a beef with the Oilers.

Someone worked out that we get something like 33% of the PP's in Kozari reffed games since McDavid embarrassed him telling him to look upstairs after his SO winner. How is this SOB still allowed to ref our games?

[Updated on: Thu, 28 November 2019 01:33]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748088 is a reply to message #748087 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 00:28

Skookum Jim wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 01:06

It was Kozari that called it and confirmed the major after the review. And it is Kozari that has a beef with the Oilers.

Someone worked out that we get something like 33% of the PP's in Kozari reffed games since McDavid embarrassed him telling him to look upstairs after his SO winner. How is this SOB still allowed to ref our games?

Hey You're RIGHT!!! .. even Wiki says he hates the Oilers! rofl lmao
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Kozari
The guy is from BC, probably hates the Oilers for smacking around the Canucks all those years.. kinda like that goof Garrett..

Quote:

Steve Kozari (born June 20, 1973) is a National Hockey League referee, who wears uniform number 40. He was born in 1973 in Penticton, British Columbia. Then graduated from Penticton High School in 1991. [1] He has been a member of the NHL Officials Association since the 2003–04 NHL season. He was one of the referees selected to officiate the 2014 Stanley Cup Finals. Steve is extremely biased against the Edmonton Oilers resulting in numerous terrible calls throughout the years.

https://www.nhlofficials.com/img/officials/cutouts/kozari.png

The other guy Tom Chmielewski is actually from Colorado, and went to Colorado State University, unlikely not to have a hometown bias..
https://www.nhlofficials.com/nhl-officials/view/40

Quote:

Chmielewski started refereeing youth hockey at an early age, 12 years old to be more precise. It was a great way to have some free ice time and to earn a few extra bucks! Born in Illinois to an Air Force officer and pediatric oncology nurse, his family eventually settled in Colorado Spring CO. Tom graduated from Colorado State University in 2009 with a Bachelor of Arts in History. While in university, Tom started working games as a part time Linesman in the USA Officiating Development Program and for the Central Hockey League (CHL). After graduating from Colorado State, he made the switch from linesman to referee and was hired under a full time status in the USA Hockey Officiating Development Program. ...
https://www.nhlofficials.com/img/officials/cutouts/chmielewski.png

[Updated on: Thu, 28 November 2019 02:37]

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748090 is a reply to message #748087 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 01:28

https://scoutingtherefs.com/2019/11/28006/tonights-nhl-refer ees-and-linesmen-11-27-2019/

The numbers aren't horrible. Probably just had a bad night.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748098 is a reply to message #748090 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McDavid97  is currently offline McDavid97

No Cups

Bear and the top line really fought the puck tonight. Lots of "cute" passes that got easily picked off like Gagner in between his legs with 4 minutes left to Colorado for an odd man rush.
Officiating was bad.
Hopefully Russell and Nuge are back for Vancouver.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748100 is a reply to message #748098 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

I never like seeing a game where the Oilers don't play well but they were set up to have that happen. The top line was about as bad as I think they have every played. They couldn't do nothing.

The game turned on that 5 mins penalty. Was it a penalty? Yes but not 5 mins and a game. Just baffling. Then they give the Avs another penalty for a full 2 mins for a 5 on 3. The Oilers did an incredible job of killing off the penalties. The game turned right there. It gave the Avs all the momentum, put the Oilers on their heels and I am sure it gassed the dmen. The penalties were 5-1 in favor of the Avs. That's a freaking joke. They lose Chiasson, then they lose Russell for a long period of time so they are down to 4 dmen. With all the PK time, down to 4 dmen, in Denver where the air is thinner, the Oilers had no chance.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748104 is a reply to message #748090 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

NetBOG wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 03:36

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 01:28

https://scoutingtherefs.com/2019/11/28006/tonights-nhl-refer ees-and-linesmen-11-27-2019/

The numbers aren't horrible. Probably just had a bad night.

Does that have the penalties called in games per team per ref? He still shares responsibility with 1 other ref that will affect the outcomes of games. Fact remains, Kozari has turned at least 2 plays that are 2 min penalties 99% of the time in 5 min majors against us, not to mention phantom calls and even up calls to cancel our PP's that we should have got. Seems a clear pattern is there in his games where we come out on the short end of PP opportunities.

Nice to see Tippett not give the team an excuse though. They did kill that major and a full 2 min 5 on 3. Then some bone head plays in the 3rd did us in. Still have to give a bit of a break to the D though when they were playing 4 men. It's pretty clear they were struggling. Probably doesn't excuse the 2-1 goal, that was just a terrible play. But the next 2, the D looked out of it.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 November 2019 09:49]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748111 is a reply to message #748074 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overdue  is currently offline overdue

No Cups

The positives were great penalty killing and goal tending. Everything else, not so good. Jones was right there for 3 against, but as far as I could tell only had a chance on one of them after getting hung out to dry on a couple. Klefbom gambling too much especially on that go ahead goal when they still had a chance to stay in a game where they were being dominated, if they played it tight. At the end the D just ran out of gas. One of those games where things just don't go you're way. It never occured to me that the high altitude probably affected the depleted D but that makes sense.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748137 is a reply to message #748074 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Could have started a new thread for this I guess, but Rishaug broke on twitter that RNH will not be available this weekend after a procedure on his hand...

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748138 is a reply to message #748137 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 14:28

Could have started a new thread for this I guess, but Rishaug broke on twitter that RNH will not be available this weekend after a procedure on his hand...

Treenasoil had the inside scoop!

Tracy Lane @TreenasOil
Oilers expecting bad news on RNH could be long term (weeks)....as per Garfield
10:30 PM · Nov 26, 2019

[Updated on: Thu, 28 November 2019 14:37]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748139 is a reply to message #748138 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 15:29

Oscargasm wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 14:28

Treenasoil had the inside scoop!

Tracy Lane @TreenasOil
Oilers expecting bad news on RNH could be long term (weeks)....as per Garfield
10:30 PM · Nov 26, 2019

Well would ya look at that! Is this confirmation Garfield is Stauffer?

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748140 is a reply to message #748137 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MJ  is currently offline MJ

No Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 13:28

Without surprise, Garfield may prove to be clueless again.

Got a push alert from the Score that it's 2 more games.

Oilers twitter says nearly similar:

Coach Tipp says Nugent-Hopkins had a procedure on his hand & won’t be available for this weekend’s back-to-back but will likely be ready at some point next week.

https://twitter.com/EdmontonOilers/status/120015529846120857 7

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748143 is a reply to message #748140 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

MJ wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 15:02

Coach Tipp says Nugent-Hopkins had a procedure on his hand & won’t be available for this weekend’s back-to-back but will likely be ready at some point next week.

nooooooo, Garfield!!!

I guess if you consider he was hurt on a saturday, if he isn't back until late next week, technically his injury did span across "weeks" :)

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748149 is a reply to message #748143 ]
Thu, 28 November 2019 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 16:05

MJ wrote on Thu, 28 November 2019 15:02

nooooooo, Garfield!!!

I guess if you consider he was hurt on a saturday, if he isn't back until late next week, technically his injury did span across "weeks" :)

In reality, his injury held him out games this week and with him missing Sundays game in Vancouver, it will be weeks with Sunday being officially the first day of next week.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27) [message #748173 is a reply to message #748074 ]
Fri, 29 November 2019 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

No Cups

Can't do much with only 2/3rds of your defensive corp.

Koskinen earned his check.

Other than that.. fugly.

The very definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing expecting different results.

Generally Disappointed.

Previous Topic:Review: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #26)
Next Topic:GDT: Edmonton @ Colorado (Game #27)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca