This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43)
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726765]
Tue, 08 January 2019 03:00 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

1 Cup

Final
Score Prediction
Login To Make Your Prediction

Edmonton to win: 0%
San Jose to win: 0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

2018-19 Regular Season
Tuesday, November 20, 2018Edmonton 4 @ San Jose 3 (OT)Win
Saturday, December 29, 2018San Jose 7 @ Edmonton 4Loss
Tuesday, January 8, 2019Edmonton 2 @ San Jose 7Loss
Saturday, February 9, 2019San Jose 5 @ Edmonton 2Loss
Thursday, April 4, 2019San Jose 3 @ Edmonton 2Loss
Home Record: 0-3-0       Road Record: 1-1-0       Overall Record: 1-4-0
Home / Road Goals For: 8/6 Total: 14
Home / Road Goals Against: 15/10 Total: 25

2017-18 Regular Season
Monday, December 18, 2017San Jose 3 @ Edmonton 5Win
Saturday, February 10, 2018Edmonton 4 @ San Jose 6Loss
Tuesday, February 27, 2018Edmonton 2 @ San Jose 5Loss
Wednesday, March 14, 2018San Jose 4 @ Edmonton 3 (OT)Loss
Home Record: 1-0-1       Road Record: 0-2-0       Overall Record: 1-2-1
Home / Road Goals For: 8/6 Total: 14
Home / Road Goals Against: 7/11 Total: 18

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726767 is a reply to message #726765 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

Tough game but San Jose played last night and the Sharks embarrassed you at home recently so they need to come up with a good effort and find a way to win. Fingers crossed.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726770 is a reply to message #726767 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GabbyDugan  is currently offline GabbyDugan

No Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 08:24

Tough game but San Jose played last night and the Sharks embarrassed you at home recently so they need to come up with a good effort and find a way to win. Fingers crossed.

....not sure how much it matters that San Jose is playing back-to-back....The Oilers played two in two nights this past weekend and were way better in the second game than the first, and Talbot put together five outstanding periods in those games...

...on a side note, why play both goalies in back-to-back games if one of them is riding a hot streak???.... Talbot put together five outstanding periods in those games,and Koskinen didn't seem his usual steady self in the short time he played ...maybe Koskinen can use a bit of a break, and Talbot can regain his confidence by playing while he is on a bit of a roll...

....the effort needs to be there from the Oilers - every one of them...can't be satisfied with a one game winning streak.....

....can't figure out Larsson....he was listed as one of the three stars in the game in Anaheim, but I thought he was less effective than even Russell, who was coming off an injury....seems to me that Larsson is having a bit of trouble getting the puck out of the defending zone (he's not the only one)...he's giving it all he's got, but I wonder if that back of his is limiting his range....

...was nice to see guys like Nurse bring out their physical game....keep it up, boys...don't let the Sharks intimidate you...

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726775 is a reply to message #726770 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

GabbyDugan wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 10:02

....can't figure out Larsson....he was listed as one of the three stars in the game in Anaheim, but I thought he was less effective than even Russell, who was coming off an injury....seems to me that Larsson is having a bit of trouble getting the puck out of the defending zone (he's not the only one)...he's giving it all he's got, but I wonder if that back of his is limiting his range....

I watched the Ducks feed and he wasn't one of the stars there but that isn't rare.

I thought he was very bad that game. Bad positioning and gap control on zone entries. Lost his man in front of the net repeatedly. I would be surprised if he had more than 2 tape to tape zone exits all game.

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726779 is a reply to message #726775 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NetBOG  is currently offline NetBOG

2 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 10:14

I watched the Ducks feed and he wasn't one of the stars there but that isn't rare.

I thought he was very bad that game. Bad positioning and gap control on zone entries. Lost his man in front of the net repeatedly. I would be surprised if he had more than 2 tape to tape zone exits all game.

NHL.com has , i believe, the in-building 3-star selections. They were Cam Talbot, Connor McDavid, and Adam Larsson.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726785 is a reply to message #726779 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

NetBOG wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 11:36

NHL.com has , i believe, the in-building 3-star selections. They were Cam Talbot, Connor McDavid, and Adam Larsson.

Ya, I definitely was not saying that Gabby had misrepresented the three stars. I usually watch the opposition feed and have noticed when it is a local Fox US broadcast that they have a different three stars.
It is especially funny when they have them on screen at the same time you can see different players coming back to the crowd in the background.

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726786 is a reply to message #726785 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

PlusOne wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 11:53

NetBOG wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 11:36

Ya, I definitely was not saying that Gabby had misrepresented the three stars. I usually watch the opposition feed and have noticed when it is a local Fox US broadcast that they have a different three stars.
It is especially funny when they have them on screen at the same time you can see different players coming back to the crowd in the background.

I've never really understood why Sportsnet would have different set of stars. Only reason I ever could come up with is that the Oilers want to have control over that - although giving us different stars at the end of the game is going to convince us that they didn't suck.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726787 is a reply to message #726786 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

...line combinations from the morning skate...no Manning, no Benning,...Talbot in the starter's net

https://www.nhl.com/oilers/news/preview-oilers-at-sharks/c-3 03671822?tid=282301100

...."Khaira - McDavid - Kassian
Lucic - RNH - Puljujarvi
Rieder - Draisaitl - Chiasson
Spooner - Brodziak - Rattie

Jones - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Gravel - Petrovic

Talbot in the starter's net".....

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726788 is a reply to message #726787 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

GabbyDugan wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 13:35

...line combinations from the morning skate...no Manning, no Benning,...Talbot in the starter's net

https://www.nhl.com/oilers/news/preview-oilers-at-sharks/c-3 03671822?tid=282301100

Lucic - RNH - Puljujarvi

Jones - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Gravel - Petrovic

Khaira
McDavid
Kassian

IF I had told you this at the beginning of the season...

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726821 is a reply to message #726788 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

2 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 13:52

Lucic - RNH - Puljujarvi

Jones - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Gravel - Petrovic

Khaira
McDavid
Kassian

IF I had told you this at the beginning of the season...

I’m certain Hitch will have the bingo balls rolling out before the end of the 1st.

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726790 is a reply to message #726787 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Lucic - RNH - Puljujarvi

Jones - Larsson
Nurse - Russell
Gravel - Petrovic

Personally I would go with:

Khaira - McDavid - Rattie 1
Spooner - RNH - Puljujarvi
Lucic - Brodziak - Kassian

Rattie has shown chemistry with McDavid last year and in the preseason, he's not a check and has more offensive skill than Kassian. Case in point, McDavid last game gets a pass to Kassian from his knee, Kassian can't raise the bloody puck.

Spooner is not working out so far but he's not a checker. His skill set is a fast, offensive guy. Putting him on the 4th line and then benching him the next game because he doesn't produce for you is stupid. Have him with a couple of offensive guys where maybe be can produce. He has scored a couple of goals and against the Yotes got robbed. Try to play them against other teams 3rd line as much as possible.

Lucic and Kassian are 4th liners. Deal with it. Play them 10 mins tops. Tell them forecheck the crap out of the team when they are out there and to beat the hell out of whoever is out there especially on defense as much as possible. If you get a chance to drill Burns or Karlsson which at least Kassian and his speed should be able to do. You do not pass that up what so ever. Even Lucic who is 3rd in hits in the NHL seems to be able to still get there to hit guys legally. Grind and pound the living snot out of whatever 5 Sharks are on the ice and if you can somehow beat a puck into the net, awesome.

Then from time to time, you sub in McDavid to double shift with either Leon or Nuge and have Rieder and Spooner skip a shift.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726799 is a reply to message #726790 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stemhovlichski  is currently offline stemhovlichski

No Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 14:19

Personally I would go with:

Khaira - McDavid - Rattie 1
Spooner - RNH - Puljujarvi
Lucic - Brodziak - Kassian
<snip>
Then from time to time, you sub in McDavid to double shift with either Leon or Nuge and have Rieder and Spooner skip a shift.

Splitting up your scoring in exchange for attempted forechecking is a bad idea. The other team will score and your team will not. Drai-McD-Chiasson is your strength so utilize that combo. RNH should be your second line centre with a couple of guys who can contribute to his offence by setting him up on the turnaround or stealing the puck in the attacking zone. Running a blender with guys skipping shifts has never worked here, just confuses everybody and we get too-many-men penalties for trying it.

Restored: "We're sucking hind banana here." - Pat Quinn, Jan 18, 2010

"...the Oilers have been rebuilding for so long that it’s hard not to be cynical." - NBC's Ryan Dadoun Jan 2, 2015

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726792 is a reply to message #726770 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gator21  is currently offline Gator21

No Cups

GabbyDugan wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 09:02

....not sure how much it matters that San Jose is playing back-to-back....The Oilers played two in two nights this past weekend and were way better in the second game than the first, and Talbot put together five outstanding periods in those games...

...on a side note, why play both goalies in back-to-back games if one of them is riding a hot streak???.... Talbot put together five outstanding periods in those games,and Koskinen didn't seem his usual steady self in the short time he played ...maybe Koskinen can use a bit of a break, and Talbot can regain his confidence by playing while he is on a bit of a roll...

....the effort needs to be there from the Oilers - every one of them...can't be satisfied with a one game winning streak.....

...was nice to see guys like Nurse bring out their physical game....keep it up, boys...don't let the Sharks intimidate you...

....I've always wondered....why do you....put........throughout your posts?...Not hatin'....just generally curious....

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726793 is a reply to message #726792 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Gator21 wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 15:26

....I've always wondered....why do you....put........throughout your posts?...Not hatin'....just generally curious....

bad habit, I guess.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726768 is a reply to message #726765 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

When's the press conference this morning?

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726769 is a reply to message #726768 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

No Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 08:42

Press conference?

2015/2016 - This Kool-Aid tastes like McDavid flavoured Drain-O.
2016/2017 - This Kool-Aid is starting to taste like juice.
2017/2018 - I'm drinking this Kool-Aid, in hopes that it's Drain-O.
2018/2019 - Another round of Drain-O, good sir!

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726771 is a reply to message #726769 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Magnum wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 08:46

CrusaderPi wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 08:42

Press conference?

Someone gets fired on game days in San Jose. I just want to know who so I can get on with my day.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726791 is a reply to message #726771 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

3 Cups

Predictions.
Talbot plays another really good game maybe the first time this year he's had back to back really good starts.

Lucic beats in 2 goals somehow.

Rieder steals the puck from Karlsson for an empty netter.

Oilers win 3-1.

Probably won't happen but what the hell.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726798 is a reply to message #726791 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WhoreableGuy  is currently offline WhoreableGuy

No Cups

These are like the reasons where the Oilers should have a good effort but fall flat. I find the Oilers always lose when they are playing a team back to back, playing against a back up goalie, playing against a player who hasn't scored in 257 games but the player ends up scoring...

RDOilerfan wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 14:57

Predictions.
Talbot plays another really good game maybe the first time this year he's had back to back really good starts.

Oilers win 3-1.

Free burgers for everyone in this thread if that happens, on me!

GabbyDugan wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 15:31

bad habit, I guess.

I don't mind it, I read it like Elliot Friedman's 31 Thoughts.

"Bah Gawd! Would somebody stop the damn draft!"

- Jim Ross calling the NHL Draft Lotto 2015 as the Oilers win

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726803 is a reply to message #726798 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ravb1981  is currently offline ravb1981

No Cups

WhoreableGuy wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 16:43

These are like the reasons where the Oilers should have a good effort but fall flat. I find the Oilers always lose when they are playing a team back to back, playing against a back up goalie, playing against a player who hasn't scored in 257 games but the player ends up scoring...

Predictions.

Oilers win 3-1.

bad habit, I guess.

Do they come with fries, onion rings or poutine?

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726804 is a reply to message #726803 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NZ Oiler Fan  is currently offline NZ Oiler Fan

No Cups

ravb1981 wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 20:14

Predictions.

Oilers win 3-1.

bad habit, I guess.

Jumping in this thread for the one in a million chance that actually happens :)
Oilfans score n win!

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726810 is a reply to message #726804 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcometotheOC  is currently offline welcometotheOC

No Cups

NZ Oiler Fan wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 17:32

Predictions.

Oilers win 3-1.

bad habit, I guess.

Oilfans score n win!

Ditto for me ... mmmmm.... burgerrrrsssss!!!!!!!!!

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726813 is a reply to message #726810 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stemhovlichski  is currently offline stemhovlichski

No Cups

welcometotheOC wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 18:14

NZ Oiler Fan wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 17:32

Predictions.

Oilers win 3-1.

bad habit, I guess.

Oilfans score n win!

Ditto for me ... mmmmm.... burgerrrrsssss!!!!!!!!!

Hamburgers....Tuesdays....random dots.....if that happens I'll eat those.....burgers....

Restored: "We're sucking hind banana here." - Pat Quinn, Jan 18, 2010

"...the Oilers have been rebuilding for so long that it’s hard not to be cynical." - NBC's Ryan Dadoun Jan 2, 2015

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726805 is a reply to message #726791 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

RDOilerfan wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 13:57

Predictions.

Oilers win 3-1.

... or... two Shark's heads in .. I'll be happy with either outcome..

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726806 is a reply to message #726805 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 17:40

RDOilerfan wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 13:57

Predictions.

Oilers win 3-1.

... or... two Shark's heads in .. I'll be happy with either outcome..

And yet, both things seem equally unlikely...

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726801 is a reply to message #726765 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overdue  is currently offline overdue

No Cups

I think they'll be good tonight. Hitch trying to get scoring spread out more, hope it works and Talbot plays as good as he did against the Ducks. This is a better team than Anaheim.

Update/ I was wrong , they were pure crap! Lesson learned, never get too positive about this sad sack bunch! Pathetic!

[Updated on: Tue, 08 January 2019 22:51]

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726802 is a reply to message #726801 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
K.McC#24  is currently offline K.McC#24

2 Cups

overdue wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 17:04

I think they'll be good tonight. Hitch trying to get scoring spread out more, hope it works and Talbot plays as good as he did against the Ducks. This is a better team than Anaheim.

If Talbot plays that well, they win.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726819 is a reply to message #726765 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 20:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Jack Michaels tweeting an update that Dell will get the start for the Sharks, Vlasic is no playing and their Pete (DeBoer) is ill and will not be behind the bench tonight.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726822 is a reply to message #726819 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 20:05

Jack Michaels tweeting an update that Dell will get the start for the Sharks, Vlasic is no playing and their Pete (DeBoer) is ill and will not be behind the bench tonight.

Damn them. This is all a mind game to make the oilers crap the bed again, playing based on the "situation" (big win last game, plus all these SJ issues that make it seem like tonight will be easy)

7-0 Sharks

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726823 is a reply to message #726822 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 21:20

Damn them. This is all a mind game to make the oilers crap the bed again, playing based on the "situation" (big win last game, plus all these SJ issues that make it seem like tonight will be easy)

7-0 Sharks

Conner/Leon are usually good for at least 1 against the Sharks. 7-1. Ha.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726885 is a reply to message #726822 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

5 Cups

7-0 Sharks

Well. They’re at 7

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726891 is a reply to message #726885 ]
Tue, 08 January 2019 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 22:49

7-0 Sharks

Well. They’re at 7

You called a goal with McDavid involved.

I won't hold it against you not predicting the Lucic goal.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43) [message #726913 is a reply to message #726891 ]
Wed, 09 January 2019 05:07 Go to previous message

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 23:59

Oscargasm wrote on Tue, 08 January 2019 22:49

7-0 Sharks

Well. They’re at 7

You called a goal with McDavid involved.

I won't hold it against you not predicting the Lucic goal.

No one, not even Nostradamus himself, could have seen that coming.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale

Previous Topic:GDT: Edmonton @ San Jose (Game #43)
Next Topic:Review: Edmonton @ Anaheim (Game #42)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca