This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41)Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726584]
Sat, 05 January 2019 22:30 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

1 Cup

Final

Score Prediction
Login To See Your Results
No one predicted this!

Edmonton to win: 0%
Los Angeles to win: 0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726586 is a reply to message #726584 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

2 Cups

At least Keegan Lowe wouldn’t cost them 2.25 million next season.

What a joke.

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726587 is a reply to message #726584 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

Just for fun and old times sake

https://twitter.com/shannyens/status/1079515913534111744

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726588 is a reply to message #726587 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lew19  is currently offline Lew19

No Cups

That guy is the creepiest dude in the world. His face moves un naturally when he talks.....
This team is garbage...FIRE PETE now!

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726590 is a reply to message #726588 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Lew19 wrote on Sat, 05 January 2019 22:43

That guy is the creepiest dude in the world. His face moves un naturally when he talks.....
This team is garbage...FIRE PETE now!

Even worse now after 9 years of designer LSD and various other concoctions.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726589 is a reply to message #726587 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Sat, 05 January 2019 22:40

Ooofff!

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726591 is a reply to message #726589 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Lucic doesn't even intimidate anymore. Goes after a 4th line player in response to Carter's cheap shot on McDavid. I wish I could address these bums in the locker room right now. The whole time I'd make Lucic and Kassian do push ups while I scolded the rest. Team toughness...more like team cheerleaders. Pedestrian...all but three players

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726592 is a reply to message #726591 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Lew19 wrote on Sat, 05 January 2019 22:49

Lucic doesn't even intimidate anymore. Goes after a 4th line player in response to Carter's cheap shot on McDavid. I wish I could address these bums in the locker room right now. The whole time I'd make Lucic and Kassian do push ups while I scolded the rest. Team toughness...more like team cheerleaders. Pedestrian...all but three players

I'm worried now that Lucic is going to try to force the OIlers hand and give him his sweet buyout loaded with bonus cash. He has lots of financial incentive to be as bad as possible now, make us desperate to get him off the team, and refuse to waive his NMC to force the buyout as the only option.

Some guys would be worried about a buyout, because you do lose a lot of money overall if your salary is just paid normally through the contract. I think you pay 2/3rd out of a normal deal. Not Lucic though, bonuses are paid in full, he gets much closer to the full amount.

He could just be this bad too, but he really seems to be coasting out there on the perimeter. And he doesn't want to mix it up with anyone aside from the odd no-name.

[Updated on: Sat, 05 January 2019 22:55]

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726619 is a reply to message #726592 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stotto  is currently offline stotto

No Cups

At this point he is bringing absolutely nothing to the team. If they don't bench him why keep him around?

I some what understand the financial aspects with buy out and cap hit but not completely .

Maybe he'll be man enough to waive his NMC?

I'm sure he will discuss it with Chia and his wife over dinner and drinks.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726624 is a reply to message #726619 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overdue  is currently offline overdue

No Cups

stotto wrote on Sun, 06 January 2019 08:54

At this point he is bringing absolutely nothing to the team. If they don't bench him why keep him around?

I some what understand the financial aspects with buy out and cap hit but not completely .

Maybe he'll be man enough to waive his NMC?

I'm sure he will discuss it with Chia and his wife over dinner and drinks.

Waiving his NMC will do no good if no one wants him which is very likely the case given the massive price tag for a plugger. I think they should just flat out bench him for a few games and see if that has any effect. Maybe his pride will kick in, although he may just not have it anymore to be an effective player in this league period.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726625 is a reply to message #726624 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

The only way Chai will ever gain any of my respect as a once proud Oilers fan, is if he can convince Lucic to retire today. Just hang em up. You re completely ineffective in all aspects of the game. Just get gone. Take Brodziak, Reider, Manning and waive them. Call up Bear, Malone and P.Russel. Admit that your transactions where terrible, and also retire. Stop pretending that you ve done something for this team, and have some self respect and just end this pain and suffering already.
I'm pretty sure the days of being a hardcore Oilers fan are done. McDavid and all, we just cant gain traction, and I'm tired of defending these bums. The never ending rebuild. A win here, a glimmer of hope there, then they lay last night's egg, completely embarrassed their coach, team, fans. It s hard to wake up today and want to even think about watching or supporting this team any longer.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726626 is a reply to message #726625 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Lew19 wrote on Sun, 06 January 2019 11:43

The only way Chai will ever gain any of my respect as a once proud Oilers fan, is if he can convince Lucic to retire today. Just hang em up. You re completely ineffective in all aspects of the game. Just get gone. Take Brodziak, Reider, Manning and waive them. Call up Bear, Malone and P.Russel. Admit that your transactions where terrible, and also retire. Stop pretending that you ve done something for this team, and have some self respect and just end this pain and suffering already.
I'm pretty sure the days of being a hardcore Oilers fan are done. McDavid and all, we just cant gain traction, and I'm tired of defending these bums. The never ending rebuild. A win here, a glimmer of hope there, then they lay last night's egg, completely embarrassed their coach, team, fans. It s hard to wake up today and want to even think about watching or supporting this team any longer.

I feel you're pain as another long time fan of this team. Was looking at draft history and player aquisitions going back to Eberle and even before, all the hopefuls that didn't pan out in Edmonton and it really makes you wonder how it could be this disfunctional after all the (squandered) opportunities this team has had. There has to be a common denominator and that can only be management whether at the Chiarelli level or further up. They choose the players and they blow it with their development and team molding. It doesn't seem to matter who comes through the revolving door, the results are always the same. You can choke down a loss if the team at least plays hard and it doesn't go their way, that happens, but that crap fest last night is unforgivable. I had the same thought about Lucic just admitting he's done and retiring but there's a lot of money on the table thanks to short sighted management once again. There was a Conner McD hype window that had players wanting to come here but I'm pretty sure that window has now closed.

[Updated on: Sun, 06 January 2019 12:21]

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726627 is a reply to message #726626 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

overdue wrote on Sun, 06 January 2019 13:16

Lew19 wrote on Sun, 06 January 2019 11:43

I feel you're pain as another long time fan of this team. Was looking at draft history and player aquisitions going back to Eberle and even before, all the hopefuls that didn't pan out in Edmonton and it really makes you wonder how it could be this disfunctional after all the (squandered) opportunities this team has had. There has to be a common denominator and that can only be management whether at the Chiarelli level or further up. They choose the players and they blow it with their development and team molding. It doesn't seem to matter who comes through the revolving door, the results are always the same. You can choke down a loss if the team at least plays hard and it doesn't go their way, that happens, but that crap fest last night is unforgivable. I had the same thought about Lucic just admitting he's done and retiring but there's a lot of money on the table thanks to short sighted management once again. There was a Conner McD hype window that had players wanting to come here but I'm pretty sure that window has now closed.

I’d say she’s barred and boarded shut, along with the playoff window for this and in all likelihood next year as well. Too soon?

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726633 is a reply to message #726627 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlusOne  is currently offline PlusOne

1 Cup

Oscargasm wrote on Sun, 06 January 2019 13:53

I’d say she’s barred and boarded shut, along with the playoff window for this and in all likelihood next year as well. Too soon?

Nope, not too soon. While I had very little positive to say about this team for the most part I still had a sliver of hope that they could make the playoffs.
Maybe returning D men and good goal tending would be all the support needed for our two adequately performing forwards (RNH and Drai) to assist McDavid in dragging the rest of the not good enoughs into the dance.

That sliver is gone.
There is nothing left to convince me that this team is good at hockey.

This season is done and barring a a big leap from Jones, Bear, Bouchard, JP and Yamo you are likely right that next year is as well.

Survivor LX(I) and 67 Champ(i)on

CrusaderPi wrote on Thu, 30 January 2020 12:21

und(i)sputed O.L.F.N Heavybra(i)n Champ(i)on of the Woooooooooooooooooorld. Plus. One.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726615 is a reply to message #726587 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Sat, 05 January 2019 23:40

May just be my tier 2 fan laptop, but at the end of this clip it looks as though Katz right eye is blue, almost clear as though he's going blind. 9 years later... perhaps he did go blind? Would explain how the management team employed by this organization is still employed by this organization.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726618 is a reply to message #726587 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Sat, 05 January 2019 22:40

https://twitter.com/shannyens/status/1079516410341076992?s=2 0

Another fine clip from the same episode 9 years ago. I wish the media would drag these old quotes out. That of course would be turning up the heat too much. Betcha Gregor might though..

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726593 is a reply to message #726584 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

I say it almost every time the Oilers play the Kings: I remember a million years ago the media and the fans were excited these two teams were going the get good at the same time and the rivalry would grow and grow. Well, the Kings are bad again (but still better than the Oilers) and the Oilers never left.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726594 is a reply to message #726584 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 22:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Slim Jim Phantom Call  is currently offline Slim Jim Phantom Call

No Cups

It’s just a matter of time. Chia has the entire NHL where he wants them.
Just a couple more 6,7,8 dmen we a dynasty

In fairness to Hall, I've wanted to throw a waterbottle at Eakins all season.
~nullterm 03/22/2014

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726597 is a reply to message #726594 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shad1216  is currently offline Shad1216

No Cups

Holy cow was Hitchcock mad.

I can't say I blame the guy, but holy poop!

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726596 is a reply to message #726584 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stemhovlichski  is currently offline stemhovlichski

No Cups

One shot on goal by an Oilers forward not 97, 93 or 29.

Didn't some famous hockey player say: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."?

We could use someone with that attitude helping out this team...oh wait....never mind.

Restored: "We're sucking hind banana here." - Pat Quinn, Jan 18, 2010

"...the Oilers have been rebuilding for so long that it’s hard not to be cynical." - NBC's Ryan Dadoun Jan 2, 2015

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726598 is a reply to message #726596 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

stemhovlichski wrote on Sat, 05 January 2019 22:59

One shot on goal by an Oilers forward not 97, 93 or 29.

Didn't some famous hockey player say: "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."?

We could use someone with that attitude helping out this team...oh wait....never mind.

He's passed out right now. Try him again tomorrow. Probably should try to catch him before 10am though. That wine can't drink itself.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726599 is a reply to message #726584 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Hitch really seems to be touching on a lack of leadership in the locker room. Said this team can only be motivated when they are embarrassed.

Any Andrew Ference's out in the league these days? Orpik?

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726600 is a reply to message #726599 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Sat, 05 January 2019 23:13

Hitch really seems to be touching on a lack of leadership in the locker room. Said this team can only be motivated when they are embarrassed.

Any Andrew Ference's out in the league these days? Orpik?

Nah, Kevin Lowe and his pals love the Ryan Whitney’s
Solid leadership and great dressing rooom guy.

~nullterm 03/22/2014

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726601 is a reply to message #726600 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Babaganoosh2.0  is currently offline Babaganoosh2.0

No Cups

Could sure use a Matt Hendricks or two.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726620 is a reply to message #726601 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

2 Cups

Babaganoosh2.0 wrote on Sat, 05 January 2019 23:24

Could sure use a Matt Hendricks or two.

This team has enough forwards with 2 broken wrists.

Pep talks don’t work for all 82 games. There’s only so many in the chamber. Ask Hitch.

What this team needs to do is stop making big trades that castrate the offense.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726606 is a reply to message #726584 ]
Sat, 05 January 2019 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lowebudget  is currently offline lowebudget

No Cups

This team really needs an overhaul. Keep Mcdavid, Leon, Nuge, Khaira and Yams up front. Gas the rest. Keep Nurse, Larsson, Jones and Klefbom on the back end.
It's a shame we can only lose one player in the next expansion draft.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726609 is a reply to message #726606 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

lowebudget wrote on Sat, 05 January 2019 23:41

This team really needs an overhaul. Keep Mcdavid, Leon, Nuge, Khaira and Yams up front. Gas the rest. Keep Nurse, Larsson, Jones and Klefbom on the back end.

So many trolls.

~nullterm 03/22/2014

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726611 is a reply to message #726609 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lowebudget  is currently offline lowebudget

No Cups

Ales Cooper wrote on Sat, 05 January 2019 23:16

lowebudget wrote on Sat, 05 January 2019 23:41

So many trolls.

Troll? Really?! I don't think so. Chirielli has been here for 4 years and he's built what exactly? Teams like Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary started their rebuilds after us and you could make the argument that all three have surpassed the oilers. That's fact, not trolling.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726610 is a reply to message #726584 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

One more stinker tomorrow and it would take a 24-11-5 record to get 94 points, which is a very generous cutoff for making the playoffs.

Only 2 or 3 teams right now have a record as good or better than 24-11-5 around the half way point of the season.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726622 is a reply to message #726584 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrudeRemarks  is currently offline CrudeRemarks

1 Cup

Didn’t Todd get fired in San Jose? We are almost there!

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you can get a lottery pick.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726647 is a reply to message #726584 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

I didn't catch this. Admittedly I wasn't really paying attention to this game. But I guess Lucic is getting railed on by some media guys because at the end of the game when McDavid took another cheap shot, Lucic chased after the tiniest Kings player and did just enough to him to get himself kicked out of the game. People are suggesting this was intentional by Lucic so he wouldn't have to actually get involved with anyone actually tough.

Pretty wild if that's true.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726649 is a reply to message #726647 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Question. Why is this guy still an assistant captain?

[Updated on: Sun, 06 January 2019 22:33]

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726650 is a reply to message #726649 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

overdue wrote on Sun, 06 January 2019 16:30

Question. Why is this guy still and assistant captain?

No idea. he's turning into one of the biggest jokes in the league. Not sure what he could say to anyone these days to command respect and motivate teammates.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726651 is a reply to message #726647 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GabbyDugan  is currently offline GabbyDugan

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Sun, 06 January 2019 16:06

I didn't catch this. Admittedly I wasn't really paying attention to this game. But I guess Lucic is getting railed on by some media guys because at the end of the game when McDavid took another cheap shot, Lucic chased after the tiniest Kings player and did just enough to him to get himself kicked out of the game. People are suggesting this was intentional by Lucic so he wouldn't have to actually get involved with anyone actually tough.

...depends if you consider Brendan Leipsic actually tough...guess Lucic didn't want to take any chances....

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726652 is a reply to message #726651 ]
Sun, 06 January 2019 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

GabbyDugan wrote on Sun, 06 January 2019 16:36

Kr55 wrote on Sun, 06 January 2019 16:06

...depends if you consider Brendan Leipsic actually tough...guess Lucic didn't want to take any chances....

5'10 179 lbs.

It's like if a tough guy chased down Yams and just slashed him a couple times to get kicked out if one of our guys took a run at their best player.

That's pretty embarrassing stuff.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726714 is a reply to message #726652 ]
Mon, 07 January 2019 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

No Cups

2 days later and I'm still disgusted by Lucic and his lack of action against his former team. I can only surmise that this guy is not an Oiler, he may play for the team but he doesn't care for the team.

Strip the A off the chump.

The very definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing expecting different results.

Generally Disappointed.

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726715 is a reply to message #726714 ]
Mon, 07 January 2019 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Rocksteady wrote on Mon, 07 January 2019 09:49

2 days later and I'm still disgusted by Lucic and his lack of action against his former team. I can only surmise that this guy is not an Oiler, he may play for the team but he doesn't care for the team.

One silver lining. Maybe we don't have to worry about Lucic bringing his A game against us if we trade him. He really seems to wilt against his old clubs.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726720 is a reply to message #726714 ]
Mon, 07 January 2019 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Out of interest, does anyone know when Lucic was given the A? Was it as soon as he arrived? You'd have thought the Oilers would have learned from Ference the dangers of throwing a letter on a guy who is brand new to the group.

For what it's worth, I've always thought the players should pick their captain. They know who the leader is - so why is management so often the ones making that choice?

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726729 is a reply to message #726720 ]
Mon, 07 January 2019 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No Cups

Adam wrote on Mon, 07 January 2019 09:57

Out of interest, does anyone know when Lucic was given the A? Was it as soon as he arrived? You'd have thought the Oilers would have learned from Ference the dangers of throwing a letter on a guy who is brand new to the group.

For what it's worth, I've always thought the players should pick their captain. They know who the leader is - so why is management so often the ones making that choice?

Pretty sure they pasted the A on him on day one, proudly parading him as that veteran leadership and physical presence ( with stanley cup ring on hand ) they so badly needed to help guide this team to glory. ( Didn't work ) Turns out he's too slow and can't stick handle so has a hard time setting an on ice example to follow. You would think they would learn from past mistakes like Ference but they never seem to. Not really Lucic's fault, he is what he is, it's short sighted management as usual,

Re: Review: Edmonton @ Los Angeles (Game #41) [message #726731 is a reply to message #726729 ]
Mon, 07 January 2019 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message

6 Cups

overdue wrote on Mon, 07 January 2019 10:21

Adam wrote on Mon, 07 January 2019 09:57

Pretty sure they pasted the A on him on day one, proudly parading him as that veteran leadership and physical presence ( with stanley cup ring on hand ) they so badly needed to help guide this team to glory. ( Didn't work ) Turns out he's too slow and can't stick handle so has a hard time setting an on ice example to follow. You would think they would learn from past mistakes like Ference but they never seem to. Not really Lucic's fault, he is what he is, it's short sighted management as usual,

https://postmediaedmontonjournal2.files.wordpress.com/2016/1 0/fabfour.jpg

Think that was before Lucic hit the ice once for us.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]  
Previous Topic:Review: Edmonton @ Anaheim (Game #42)
Next Topic:GDT: Edmonton @ Anaheim (Game #42)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca