This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40)
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726333]
Wed, 02 January 2019 03:00 Go to next message
OilFans  is currently offline OilFans

1 Cup

Final
Score Prediction
Login To Make Your Prediction

Edmonton to win: 0%
Arizona to win: 0%
0 entries          View all picks   Leaderboard

2018-19 Regular Season
Wednesday, January 2, 2019Edmonton 3 @ Arizona 1Win
Saturday, January 12, 2019Arizona 3 @ Edmonton 2Loss
Tuesday, February 19, 2019Arizona 3 @ Edmonton 2 (OT) (SO)Loss
Saturday, March 16, 2019Edmonton 3 @ Arizona 2 (OT)Win
Home Record: 0-1-1       Road Record: 2-0-0       Overall Record: 2-1-1
Home / Road Goals For: 4/6 Total: 10
Home / Road Goals Against: 6/3 Total: 9

2017-18 Regular Season
Tuesday, November 28, 2017Arizona 2 @ Edmonton 3 (OT)Win
Friday, January 12, 2018Edmonton 4 @ Arizona 2Win
Saturday, February 17, 2018Edmonton 0 @ Arizona 1Loss
Monday, March 5, 2018Arizona 3 @ Edmonton 4 (OT)Win
Home Record: 2-0-0       Road Record: 1-1-0       Overall Record: 3-1-0
Home / Road Goals For: 7/4 Total: 11
Home / Road Goals Against: 5/3 Total: 8

Send a private message to this user  

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726334 is a reply to message #726333 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shoop  is currently offline shoop

No Cups

Potential lineups based on lines at practice.

Kassian - McDavid - Draisaitl
Lucic - RNH - Puljujarvi
Reider - Khaira - Spooner
Gambradella - Brodziak - Rattie

Nurse - Petrovic
Jones - Larsson
Manning Benning

Talbot?

Uggh. Going to be a gross game tonight.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726335 is a reply to message #726334 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

No Cups

I honestly can't blame anyone for the losses. Most of our good d-men are out. These losses are on injuries.

Chia should have been let go the minute the Hall deal was signed, so that doesn't factor into this.

2015/2016 - This Kool-Aid tastes like McDavid flavoured Drain-O.
2016/2017 - This Kool-Aid is starting to taste like juice.
2017/2018 - I'm drinking this Kool-Aid, in hopes that it's Drain-O.
2018/2019 - Another round of Drain-O, good sir!

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726336 is a reply to message #726335 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

I am hoping they can at least win this one but at this point, who knows. I thought they had some good moments against the Jets save Benning on one goal and Jones feeding Wheeler for a 20ft one timer. So if they don't do those few things then maybe.

2018 is over so maybe the dark cloud being the worst year of hockey probably in his life that is over Lucic is gone and maybe he can score the odd goal. I don't have a lot of hope that will happen but maybe. It's 2 days into 2019 so I am trying to not start the New Year super negative. icon_biggrin

[Updated on: Wed, 02 January 2019 08:27]

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726337 is a reply to message #726336 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Babaganoosh2.0  is currently offline Babaganoosh2.0

No Cups

I just hope the upcoming expansion can find us a way to dump Lucic. Haha this will be right up there with the Yashin buyout as far as bad GMing.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726370 is a reply to message #726335 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smyth260  is currently offline smyth260

No Cups

Sekera has been a known long term injury at the start of both this season and last season. He's not an excuse anymore, the club failed to plan properly. It is very plausible and forseeable that 2 defenseman would go down before Sek returned. And that is what happened.

Clean house or bust

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726374 is a reply to message #726370 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rocksteady  is currently offline Rocksteady

No Cups

smyth260 wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 13:30

Sekera has been a known long term injury at the start of both this season and last season. He's not an excuse anymore, the club failed to plan properly. It is very plausible and forseeable that 2 defenseman would go down before Sek returned. And that is what happened.

Chia knowingly did nothing when he knew Sekera was going to be shelved long term and *if* he comes back (big if), his game is gone and we will not be a top 4 D.

The cupboards are bare... the cupboards are bare..

The very definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing expecting different results.

Generally Disappointed.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726377 is a reply to message #726374 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adam  is currently offline Adam

6 Cups

Rocksteady wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 14:05

smyth260 wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 13:30

Chia knowingly did nothing when he knew Sekera was going to be shelved long term and *if* he comes back (big if), his game is gone and we will not be a top 4 D.

The cupboards are bare... the cupboards are bare..

Sekera is skating and travelling with the team. I think it's clear he IS going to come back, just a question of when, and how that impacts the Oilers' cap situation. Oh, and of course how long until he gets his legs under him - he's played just 36 NHL games in the last year and a half, and he struggled in most of those.

I am curious when Chiarelli talked to McDavid about Brandon Manning. He was a UFA-to-be last year when with Philly and the Oilers were terrible from early on. The Flyers were a playoff team, and he was having a career year. Were we really trying to pick up a rental defenceman early in the season last year? It would not have made any sense to pick him up any other time.

Maybe he was on the UFA target list for Chiarelli this summer?

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55
#FireLowe #FireBobbyNicks #FireKenHolland #FireKeithGretzky

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726353 is a reply to message #726334 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

shoop wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 05:57

Lucic - RNH - Puljujarvi

Nurse - Petrovic
Jones - Larsson
Manning Benning

Talbot?

Oh man... faint

One guy (of many!) I'm disappointed in is Reider, thought he had more scoring ability... zero goals..
Figured Marody would be a better call up than Gambradella...
Spooner is so freaking bad, no skill, no effort .. can't PK .. sadly that trade isn't just on Chiarelli, it means Gretzky and rest of scouting staff also thought he was better than Strome .. even if Chia gets the punt, it means these guys are still there...
Lucic... nothing left to say there...
I'd also play Gravel over Benning... think Benning's days are numbered...

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726359 is a reply to message #726353 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Skookum Jim wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 11:03

shoop wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 05:57

Lucic - RNH - Puljujarvi

Nurse - Petrovic
Jones - Larsson
Manning Benning

Talbot?

Oh man... faint

One guy (of many!) I'm disappointed in is Reider, thought he had more scoring ability... zero goals..
Figured Marody would be a better call up than Gambradella...
Spooner is so freaking bad, no skill, no effort .. can't PK .. sadly that trade isn't just on Chiarelli, it means Gretzky and rest of scouting staff also thought he was better than Strome .. even if Chia gets the punt, it means these guys are still there...
Lucic... nothing left to say there...
I'd also play Gravel over Benning... think Benning's days are numbered...

Rieder at least gets chances, so there's a possibility that his luck shifts. He is also only 25, so it's likely that he still reverts to his career average on shooting percentage at some point, and next year he's likely a double digit goal-scorer again (unless his role changes significantly.)

He does remind me a little of Todd Marchant, especially early days Todd Marchant. Good penalty killer with speed to burn, gets lots of breakaways...never scores.

I thought it interesting that Chiarelli specifically said he sees Manning ahead of Gravel. I wonder by what metric? I thought Gravel, while far from spectacular, had been fairly solid for the team. Manning only played 12 minutes, and featured heavily in a critical goal against last game...

As for Benning/Gravel, there's going to be a preference to keep people on their strong side if possible, so unless the wheels come off for Benning in a big way tonight, I think he probably keeps his spot.

"Thinking that a bad team's best players are the reason the team is bad is the "Tambellini re-signing Lennart Petrell" of sports opinions." @Woodguy55

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726338 is a reply to message #726333 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrusaderPi  is currently offline CrusaderPi

6 Cups

5 points out of the playoffs; 5 points ahead of 31st place.

Must win or draft time?

[Updated on: Wed, 02 January 2019 09:56]

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726340 is a reply to message #726338 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kr55  is currently offline Kr55

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 08:38

5 points out of the playoffs; 5 point ahead of 31st place.

Must win or draft time?

Kaapo Kakko is an awesome name.

Would be cool to see the Hughes brothers battling in the same division for years to come.

"We need to get better immediately. That starts today"
- Lowe, 2013

"Next year I would forecast as another developmental year"
- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"
- All Oilers fans, Present Day

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726343 is a reply to message #726340 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Xombie  is currently offline Xombie

No Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 08:36

Must win or draft time?

Would be cool to see the Hughes brothers battling in the same division for years to come.

I could see the Canucks offering Brock Boeser for this years first overall. They love a brother act in Van.

Bob Marley and the (Hartford) Wailers.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726346 is a reply to message #726343 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Xombie wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 10:09

Must win or draft time?

I could see the Canucks offering Brock Boeser for this years first overall. They love a brother act in Van.

I really like the kid from Whitehorse, who also plays right field for the Phillies, Dylan Cozens. I mean, I don't like him more than Hughes, but us fans (and the GM) can't count on drafting first again.

Please do not feed the bears. Feeding the bears creates a dependent population unable to survive on their own. Bears.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726352 is a reply to message #726346 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skookum Jim  is currently offline Skookum Jim

3 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 09:15

Xombie wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 10:09

Must win or draft time?

I really like the kid from Whitehorse, who also plays right field for the Phillies, Dylan Cozens. I mean, I don't like him more than Hughes, but us fans (and the GM) can't count on drafting first again.

I like Cozens too, I think Cozens might actually be the best player out of that draft after a few years.

McDAVID! Oh YEAH Baby!!
Tic-Tac-Tao!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
P. Chiarelli math.. T. Hall = A. Larsson, Yak= bag o'pucks (OK he got one right...) K. Russell = $4.1 M+NMC, G. Reinhart= M. Barzal + A. Beauvillier, J. Eberle = R. Spooner,

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726342 is a reply to message #726338 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Magnum  is currently offline Magnum

No Cups

Must win or draft time?

The only reason I want the Oilers to limp into the playoffs this year is so that McDavid doesn't ask for a trade.

2015/2016 - This Kool-Aid tastes like McDavid flavoured Drain-O.
2016/2017 - This Kool-Aid is starting to taste like juice.
2017/2018 - I'm drinking this Kool-Aid, in hopes that it's Drain-O.
2018/2019 - Another round of Drain-O, good sir!

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726355 is a reply to message #726342 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

Magnum wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 10:05

Must win or draft time?

The only reason I want the Oilers to limp into the playoffs this year is so that McDavid doesn't ask for a trade.

I agree with you.

IF they don't lose Klef and Russell, I think they at least split the last 6 games and they are in the playoffs. It doesn't mean the roster is good enough but I don't think it's as bad as their last 6 games.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726357 is a reply to message #726333 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

This image - showing goals scored by forwards outside the top four on each team - comes from the twitter feed of former Oilfans poster, Tyler Dellow:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dv6pkDbUwAArwkR.jpg:small

Pretty amazing. What's even more staggering is that McDavid's line is getting well over 50% of the shots and goals against the best the other teams have to offer, while the lesser lights on our team get fed their lunch by the third and fourth lines of other teams.

This game kicks off the softest stretch on the entire schedule. I think it's 12 or 13 of the next 15 games are against teams that are either in wild card positions or currently out of the playoffs. If the Oilers can't go .750 or better in this stretch, the season is done.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726375 is a reply to message #726357 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McDavid97  is currently offline McDavid97

No Cups

This team is pathetic. Even before the injuries we had no depth and management didn't address that. We now go on a divisional road trip that we will likely have 1 W on.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726382 is a reply to message #726357 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cosmicheretic  is currently offline cosmicheretic

No Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 11:41

This image - showing goals scored by forwards outside the top four on each team - comes from the twitter feed of former Oilfans poster, Tyler Dellow:

Pretty amazing. What's even more staggering is that McDavid's line is getting well over 50% of the shots and goals against the best the other teams have to offer, while the lesser lights on our team get fed their lunch by the third and fourth lines of other teams.

This game kicks off the softest stretch on the entire schedule. I think it's 12 or 13 of the next 15 games are against teams that are either in wild card positions or currently out of the playoffs. If the Oilers can't go .750 or better in this stretch, the season is done.

I'm going to the game tonight and kills me to see that chart. Our D is decimated and not even that good if healthy. We have one line that can score. Maybe I throw my Hall jersey on the ice if we lose.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726383 is a reply to message #726382 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

cosmicheretic wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 15:11

I'm going to the game tonight and kills me to see that chart. Our D is decimated and not even that good if healthy. We have one line that can score. Maybe I throw my Hall jersey on the ice if we lose.

I mostly wonder why Tyler picked white for Toronto and Detroit. Are their primary logo colors white? I feel like solid blue and red bars respectively would make more sense. The part where the Oilers are way below everyone else makes total sense.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726387 is a reply to message #726383 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 15:17

cosmicheretic wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 15:11

I mostly wonder why Tyler picked white for Toronto and Detroit. Are their primary logo colors white? I feel like solid blue and red bars respectively would make more sense. The part where the Oilers are way below everyone else makes total sense.

It's a familiar place. Kind of like going home.

Can you imagine what a dumpster fire this team would be if we'd ended up with Dylan Strome or Noah Hanifin in that 2015 draft? I suppose the only saving grace would be that we probably wouldn't have traded Taylor Hall, but he'd be coming up on UFA pretty quick and would likely be desperate to be somewhere with a chance of success...

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726379 is a reply to message #726333 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
overdue  is currently offline overdue

No Cups

Huge game! If we win this one we leap frog over the Wild to take sole possession of 10th place just a few points behind the Canucks and gain a 5 point lead on Arizona. Go Koskinen go! ( Oh right Talbot's playing )

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726384 is a reply to message #726379 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

overdue wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 14:39

Huge game! If we win this one we leap frog over the Wild to take sole possession of 10th place just a few points behind the Canucks and gain a 5 point lead on Arizona. Go Koskinen go! ( Oh right Talbot's playing )

The other way to look at this - if we lose tonight and Ottawa wins, then we could be just three points up on the best draft lottery odds! Red Wings and Devils can catch us with a win tonight too!

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726386 is a reply to message #726384 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 16:21

The other way to look at this - if we lose tonight and Ottawa wins, then we could be just three points up on the best draft lottery odds! Red Wings and Devils can catch us with a win tonight too!

Hello darkness, my old friend.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726388 is a reply to message #726386 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 16:24

It's a familiar place. Kind of like going home. Again.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726396 is a reply to message #726388 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stemhovlichski  is currently offline stemhovlichski

No Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 16:29

It's a familiar place. Kind of like going home. Again.

....to your ex-wife's house that used to be yours. Familiar, but not welcoming.

I really hope that we don't it rock bottom again. When McDavid and Draisaitl left practice early the other day, I asked my buddy if it was because they'd been traded for a couple of seventh defencemen. Sarcasm is giving way to cynicism.

Yotes suck at home, hopefully that gives us a win.

Restored: "We're sucking hind banana here." - Pat Quinn, Jan 18, 2010

"...the Oilers have been rebuilding for so long that it’s hard not to be cynical." - NBC's Ryan Dadoun Jan 2, 2015

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726389 is a reply to message #726386 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Hey, only 1 team wins the cup. ANd only 1 team gets to pick 1st overall. So, if you can't do one, may as well do the other.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726391 is a reply to message #726389 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 16:40

Hey, only 1 team wins the cup. ANd only 1 team gets to pick 1st overall. So, if you can't do one, may as well do the other.

How many other team's fans can claim to have won the first overall pick FOUR times overall, never mind four times in 6 years. #dynasty

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726393 is a reply to message #726391 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 17:07

How many other team's fans can claim to have won the first overall pick FOUR times overall, never mind four times in 6 years. #dynasty

I do feel like we're owed one for the Yakupov draft.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726394 is a reply to message #726393 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 18:15

What did MacT say about the balancing out of the fates from the Hockey Gods? Maybe what we need to pay for the excessive riches of the five Cup-winning teams is a matching number of #1 overall picks! Besides, if we were to win another lottery, the world would burn...

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726398 is a reply to message #726394 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 18:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Adam wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 18:21

What did MacT say about the balancing out of the fates from the Hockey Gods? Maybe what we need to pay for the excessive riches of the five Cup-winning teams is a matching number of #1 overall picks! Besides, if we were to win another lottery, the world would burn...

Well, now I question why we would even be talking about this. Look at this statistic

Bob Stauffer @Bob_Stauffer
On Jan 2nd, 1991 the reigning Stanley Cup Champion Edmonton Oilers lost 3-0 to Montreal to drop to 18-18-2.
Oilers went to 3rd round of playoffs that year.
Edmonton currently sits with an 18-18-3 record.

hakuna matata

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726405 is a reply to message #726398 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 19:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 18:59

Well, now I question why we would even be talking about this. Look at this statistic

On Jan 2nd, 1991 the reigning Stanley Cup Champion Edmonton Oilers lost 3-0 to Montreal to drop to 18-18-2.

hakuna matata

How many teams were in the league in 91 and how many loser points were awarded? I understand the records are similar but that’s an apples to pork chops comparison.

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726409 is a reply to message #726405 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 19:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

6 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 19:40

hakuna matata

How many teams were in the league in 91 and how many loser points were awarded? I understand the records are similar but that’s an apples to pork chops comparison.

I believe the saying is Apples and Mediterranean Chicken Pizzas.

- Lowe, 2013

- MacT, 2015

"In Brad we trust"

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726411 is a reply to message #726409 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 20:41

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 19:40

hakuna matata

I believe the saying is Apples and Mediterranean Chicken Pizzas.

Now I’m hungry. Thanks KR.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726392 is a reply to message #726386 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 18:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oscargasm  is currently offline Oscargasm

5 Cups

CrusaderPi wrote on Wed, 02 January 2019 17:24

Disturbed’s cover of that song is the McDavid of covers. Except, the rest of Disturbed’s library is built by a proper and competent GM in hockey terms.

Survivor CHAMP S52 | S66
OG's #MUSTWIN Scale
Category 1 - Lightly Musty
Category 2 - Moderately Musty
Category 3 - Considerably Musty
Category 4 - Severely Musty
Category 5 - Incredibly Musty

Re: Pregame: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40) [message #726426 is a reply to message #726384 ]
Wed, 02 January 2019 21:09 Go to previous message

6 Cups

Losses for all of Red Wings, Devils and Senators (in OT). I guess we better hope for a win!

And lots of McPoints - four point night for Gaudreau briefly put him ahead of #97 tonight.

Previous Topic:GDT: Edmonton @ Arizona (Game #40)
Next Topic:Review: Winnipeg @ Edmonton (Game #39)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca