This day on April 19
None

Happy Birthday To: jari17, trehorse, 5mowill, Dragon_Matt, smyth2007

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » Oilers to Require Vaccination / Negative Test
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: Oilers to Require Vaccination / Negative Test [message #791461 is a reply to message #791459 ]
Thu, 26 August 2021 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RDOilerfan  is currently offline RDOilerfan

3 Cups

Adam wrote on Thu, 26 August 2021 11:45

bigEfromGP wrote on Thu, 26 August 2021 11:07

PlusOne wrote on Wed, 25 August 2021 21:29

I guess at least one fan has followed through on the threat;
https://www.660citynews.com/2021/08/24/oilers-fan-season-tic kets-covid19-policy/

My favorite line;

Quote:

If you’re asking me for my double vaccine requirement, can you ask someone if they got their STI test?

Now, like most here, I am not a doctor, scientist, or any other person with profession to speak on disease transmission.
That said, if he has a chance of catching an STI in the stands, I have been under-celebrating big wins my entire life.

Lol, if I had a nickel for every time I hear someone claim "I partied with Mess, Fuhr, Gretz in the 80's", I'd buy myself a toilet made of gold.

I always wonder how this news organization decided that this Joe Schmo needs to make news. Did they actually even confirm with the Oilers if he did have seats for 38 years or if he has informed them he's cancelling?

I do like the part where he's saying that he partied with the greats and spent money on memorabilia - "but all that's done!" Well, I think it's fair to say he's not partying much with Gretzky anyhow. I wonder if people can get a good deal on the memorabilia he doesn't need any more?

Can I get this guys number or email? If he is done with the team over getting a vaccine that saves lives, maybe even his own, can I buy some of his memorabilia? If he's indeed been a ticket holder for 38 yrs and partied with the greats, I bet he has some kick ass stuff. I would gladly buy some for a discounted price since the team is dead to him now.

Send a private message to this user  

Previous Topic:Oilers Rookie Camp Invitees 21-22
Next Topic:Jagr says Oilers would be his 1st choice
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca