This day on March 28
None

Happy Birthday To: miker0x, GuyF, bigmike, graveyardshift, bluemiler, jrrd, Bobfromengland

F.A.Q. Terms of Use F.A.Q. F.A.Q.
Members Members   Search Search     Register Register   Login Login   Home Home
 Oilers » GDT: Colorado @ Edmonton (Game #21)Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]
Switch to flat viewSwitch to tree viewCreate a new topicSubmit Reply
 Re: GDT: Colorado @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #746915 is a reply to message #746913 ]
Thu, 14 November 2019 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
g2k  is currently offline g2k

2 Cups

Kr55 wrote on Thu, 14 November 2019 21:06

Intermission Remenda is infinitely better than Colour commentator Remenda. Not sure what it is about him calling the game in real time that makes him feel the need to be a troll.

I had this thought earlier in the season. Even though I get a bit distracted by the border separating his former scalp and furrowed forehead, he makes some great points and knows what he’s talking about. It’s a much better fit.

#firebob #screwitjustselltheteam #ownerisacreep

Send a private message to this user  

Re: GDT: Colorado @ Edmonton (Game #21) [message #746920 is a reply to message #746872 ]
Thu, 14 November 2019 22:00 Go to previous message
zoofarmcheater  is currently offline zoofarmcheater

No Cups

HALLELUJAH!!!! My faith in this team of ours being a playoff team(/force??) has been restored!!! Wave Towel

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

"You've got to smile every day because life you just live once. You've got to push everything you can every day and be nice with the people and keep your family in your heart." - Nail Yakupov

Send a private message to this user  

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]  
Previous Topic:Review: Colorado @ Edmonton (Game #21)
Next Topic:Pregame: Colorado @ Edmonton (Game #21)
Oilers NHL Minors Speculation For Sale 

Copyright © OilFans.com 1996-2022.
All content is property of OilFans.com and cannot be used without expressed, written consent from this site.
Questions, comments and suggestions can be directed to oilfans@OilFans.com
Privacy Statement

Hosted by LogicalHosting.ca